People Puzzle Adult Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas slowly climbed to his feet and he kissed her, feeding her a large dose of her own cunt cream.

Nick's hands traveled lower now, he caressed her gorgeous ass and slipping around the front of her, he slowly sank his fingers between her slick lips. He was still feasting on her neck, :Oh fuck, I can't believe how wet you are." He looked to Thomas, "I think out lovely superstar is ready for some cock, don't you think?"

Thomas grinned back at him, his face covered in her juices. He nodded and guided her onto the bed. He went with her and positioned her on her knees. He watched as Nick, who wasn't lucky enough to sample her yet, clamored in behind her.

Nick used his knees to spread her legs further apart. He stopped and stared at the beautiful brunette poised on the bed, waiting to be filled. The swollen head of Nick's cock pressed against her slick lips. He teased her by sliding the head up and down her entire slit. He coated his cock with her juices, then with one unexpected thrust, he was in her, his cock buried deep in her tight little pussy.

Leah reared back and growled out, "Oh fuck yeah! Give to me, give to me hard and fast, fuck me!"

Nick began to pump, burying his cock in her soaking pussy and then sliding out slowly, only to drive forward again very fast and deep. A wave of pleasure coursed through her as the insides of her thighs were slick with her juices and sweat.

Nick was fucking her like a machine. He slammed into her hard and fast, going balls deep with each and every thrust.

Thomas positioned himself before her and swept it from side to side across her bee-stung lips.

Lean grabbed him, her hand closed around the black shaft. She licked at the underside of the head. She grinned up at him when she heard him moan. She opened wider, she took him into her hot, wet mouth. Jerking him while she sucked harder.

Thomas began thrusting in and out of her mouth, matching the rhythm of Nick's pussy fucking.

Leah rocked back and forth, between the two of them, engulfed in sure bliss, Nick's cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt, his balls slapping her clit over and over again. At the same time, Thomas' black cock poking again at the back of her throat.

Thomas loved watching the gorgeous brunette sucking his cock, "Oh yeah, Leah, suck that big, black cock. Swallow it and take it into your fucking throat!"

Nick wrapped his arms around her quivering body and dipped his hand down and came in contact with her clit. He began diddling it and she wiggled her hips and pushed back harder against his cock. He stroked her clit and pushed her towards yet another orgasm.

Leah thrust back even harder, knowing she was on the verge of yet another glorious climax.

Thomas pulled out of her mouth as she began to shake. Leah stiffened as her climax arrived, she screamed out, but Nick clung to her tight, driving harder into her again and again. He held her up, and prevented her from collapsing onto the bed.

He held her steady, not fucking her while she tried to calm down. When her orgasm faded, she knelt there covered in sweat, and she never looked hotter.

She was in for the night of her life, because Nick and Thomas weren't about to give her any breaks.

Thomas was smart enough to withdrew from her mouth when she was coming. Now that she has calmed down, he shoved his cock back into her mouth. Behind her, Nick resumed his hammering of her pussy from behind and he picked up the pace, if that was even possible.

The two of them fucked her pussy and mouth without mercy, passing her back and forth between them like a plaything. she was their lovely slut for the night and they were gonna take advantage of it Thomas was fisting her hair, slamming in and out of her mouth and he lost it. He began shooting rope after rope of hot cum. He filled her mouth and throat with his seed. Leah was swallowing it all greedily and she reveled in the salty taste of his semen.

A moment later, Nick lost it and he rammed his cock all the way in her. His cock throbbed and spasmed as he came. This was his first load of the night and he sent gush after thick gush of his load deep into her cunt. He came so much, it began squirting out the bottom of her pussy.

He slowly withdrew from her and a stream of his jism ran out, down her thigh and onto the damp sheets.

Leah finally fell lifelessly to the sheets and curled up and smiled up at them, "Wow, now that is what I call being double-teamed."

Thomas chuckled, "Yeah, you were double teamed, but not double penetrated, that is yet to come." He climbed off the bed and returned with a warm washcloth and a warm heated towel. he gently washed her pretty face and then her pussy. He used the other side to gently run it over her body and then used the warm towel to dry her. He left with the towels and when he returned, she was on her side, slowly sucking on Nick's cock.

Thomas stood alongside the bed, stroking his cock and before long, he was once again raring to go. He climbed up onto the bed and pushed Leah onto her back. He climbed between her legs and slipped easily into her slick channel.

Nick climbed up onto his knees and hovered alongside her. He turned her head gently and slowly slipped back into her mouth. she was getting double-teamed again, but not yet getting the DP she was promised.

Leah was happy to be on her back. It gave her time to rest without coming down from the sexual high she was experiencing over the past hour. She rested her head on the pillow and just opened her mouth as wide as she could to allow Nick to fuck her mouth. She was glad that Nick wasn't as large as Thomas. It also gave her throat a rest. She felt it bumping against the back of her throat but it didn't go deep enough to make her choke.

At the same time she loved being fucked by Thomas. She arched her back off the bed and meet his thrusts into her pussy.

The three of them went on and on and when Thomas began diddling her clit, she was once again on the verge of another climax. Luckily, just like Thomas did earlier, Nick pulled out of her mouth. She screamed out and came hard all over Thomas' cock.

Thomas was nearly at the edge too, but he remembered their goal tonight and after already cumming three times, he knew if he lost it, he would be finished. He pulled out of her and leaned in and kissed her passionately.

Leah wrapped her arms and legs around his black, bulky body and hung on till her orgasm lessened.

Thomas kept on kissing her and keeping her on the razor's edge. He felt the urge to cum slip away and he pulled away from her and wrapped his arms around her lush body. In one swift move, he rolled them both over and spun her around. He clutched at her ample hips and swung her over his outstretched body. He looked down and saw the dramatic difference in her lily white body and his black coal one. He lifted her just high enough and lowered her to his spike.

Leah let out a shriek as she was suddenly filled to the brink with his huge black cock. She loved it rough with Nick, but he wasn't nearly as large as Thomas was. She wiggled her hips as her tight channel got used to his girth. She leaned over him and offered him her tits. Her long mane of dark hair enveloped his upper body as she clutched at his head and offered her tits to nurse upon.

Thomas took the bait and allowed her to ride him at her own pace. She started slow, but as she got used to him, she began riding him harder and faster.

Nick knew it was time and he came up behind Leah and caressed her tight ass cheeks. He used her cunt juices to slowly probe her puckered hole and she groaned as she felt him sink a finger deep into her asshole.

Leah thrashed around, but was unable to move away. Thomas' arms held her in place like a vise. She slowly got used to his finger there, but soon a second finger was added. She felt a cool gel being applied to her puckered hole and she felt his fingers sink into her once again. She started to love the probing of his fingers. He added a third finger and she bucked wildly against Thomas as she felt fuller than ever before.

Nick pulled his fingers out and saw her asshole gaping open. He applied a couple dollops of the lube to his cock. He caressed her ass and suddenly slapped her hard.

Leah let out a yelp and ground her cunt harder against Thomas' cock. Her clit was raked against the root of his cock again and again. She was racing toward yet another orgasm. All of a sudden she felt her hips being held firmly and suddenly she felt a stinging flash of pain as Nick shoved his cock into her asshole. He had just the head n there and he held her tight until she got accustomed to the intrusion.

She was gasping for air, moaning and groaning constantly, "You two planned this?! I asked about it on the show, I didn't expect to experience it."

Nick leaned over her, "DO you want me to pull it out, this is your one and only chance to back out."

She was breathing heavily, but the pain was subsiding and it was replaced with a dull, pleasure coursing through her. She was unable to reply, she just shook her head and lowered her mouth to Thomas'.

Thomas kissed her and began pumping up and down, again scraping the root of his cock across her aching clit.

Nick slid in deeper and held it there for a few moments. He did this again and again until his swollen nuts rested on her luscious ass cheek. He leaned over her and swept her damp hair from her neck, "I'm completely and totally in your ass. Leah, how does it feel?"

She growled out, "It's unbelievable, a little weird, but I think I like it. Please take it slow, but do not pull it out."

Over the next five minutes or so, Nick slowly began fucking her ass. As he pushed in, Thomas pulled out. they went back and forth and before long, they were there for the ride.

Leah began pushing back and forth, sliding onto Thomas cock as she slipped away from Nick's. She slammed back, driving Nick back into her as she slipped off of Thomas. She kept it up and her entire body was glistening with a sheen of sweat, she never, ever felt anything like it and she was ruined for future sexual bouts. She loved being double-penetrated and before long she was on the cusp of an orgasm like none ever before.

Leah rode up high and Nick wrapped his arms around her and attacked her neck. She slammed down on Thomas as he reached up and played roughly with her tits. She lost it and started to cum. She came so hard, she started to squirt, something she never, ever did before.

It was like dominoes and as she squirted all over Thomas, he stiffened and began pumping his potent cum into her overheated and sloppy cunt. He was exhausted, as was Leah. She slumped against him and seconds later, Nick began shooting hot, blasts of cum deep in her bowels. She felt another weak orgasm overtake her, but she was way too tired to react. She just laid there in Thomas' arms quivering as aftershocks coursed through her body.

Nick was spent too and as he softened, he slipped from her tight hole and his hot cum dribbled out of her gaping hole.

Leah rolled off of Thomas and she was giggled like a school girl, "Oh my God, I have cum drooling out of all of my holes. I feel like such a slut and whore."

Thomas gathered her up in his arms and held her close. He looked up and saw Nick dressing, leaving the People Puzzler winner to savor his victory. He left and Thomas held Leah and before long, she was fast asleep.

In the morning, they showered together and they were too sore to fuck, but they did manage to get each other off with their mouths. Leah came hard from his expert cunt lapping and he shot a load of cum all over her face and into her hair.

He shampooed her hair later, just like he promised last night. He washed every inch of her and even used a hair dryer later to dry her long, thick locks.

She looked up at him through the mirror, "I can't believe I'll be doing this again next week. I doubt the three ladies from the armed forces can come anywhere close to satisfying me the way you and Nick did."

He chuckled, "Well, if they balk, I can always come over and finish the job."

She turned on the dressing bench and hugged him, "I just may take you up on that offer, but only if the winner fails to follow through."

They ordered breakfast from room service and after a hearty meal, they dressed, and headed down in the elevator. In the lobby, they both hailed cabs and left. Leah had a smile on her face the entire day. When it dulled, she just thought back to what happened last night and she perked back up instantly. She knew she was going to love the new "People Puzzler Adult Version"