People's Joker Porn Parody Ch. 01

Story Info
A Novelization of the Porn Parody to The People's Joker
983 words
0
851
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera Drew was worried. As she sat in Walter Hamada's office all that could go through her head was the question of what would become of the film she had devoted the past two years of her life to.

The People's Joker only had one screening at the Toronto International Film Festival, one that had already generated rave reviews, and one that also unfortunately resulted in a cease and desist letter from Warner Bros. The very same letter she was waiting to discuss.

She had finally made the film she had wished she had growing up as a trans youth. A film that brought the pop-culture characters she had been inundated with since she was a kid through a queer lens. A film that mixed the mainstream with a trans narrative and, in doing so, seemed to have brought out the best in both: it simultaneously paid tribute to the mythic status we as a society have given these pop culture creations while also telling a heartfelt coming of age story through a uniquely trans perspective.

With so much weighing on her mind, Vera attempted to figure out how she would navigate the road ahead of her. Warner Bros. hadn't even told her what she could change, what didn't fall under fair use and what legal action they would take if she screened the film again. Even though such ambiguity was maddening, what was perfectly clear is that Warner Bros. could afford a legal team that she had no chance of competing against. There was no slingshot on earth that could allow a David to beat such a Goliath.

With the future of her film in flux, Vera felt like she had no choice but to take deep breaths to ground herself in the present. She had made the movie of her dreams, it was up to reality to decide whether it would let the film take root or not.

With that in mind, in walked Walter Hamada, the person who would decide the fate of her film. On his face sat a kind but oddly defeated look. It was apparent that while he was an empathetic man by nature, years of working in the business side of the film industry had taken a toll on his demeanor. Morally ambiguous decisions must have become par for the course as he was forced further and further onto the commerce side of the art vs. commerce argument.

Vera knew that almost certainly no words would be able to reach such a man. His thought process had already gone through many a consultant and advisor who he no doubt trusted more than a woman who would say almost anything to save her film. His mind had most certainly already been made up, not even a Cicero level talent for debate could move him.

But still she had to try.

"It's times like these," Walter Hamada began "in which it is hard to hold a position such as mine. Overseeing the dreams that I do, bearing witness to beautiful fantasies as they crash into the cold hard reality of the marketplace. Dreams too pure for this world being cast off in favor of serving the shareholders. The kindest answer I can give is that the Batman property creates countless jobs for the Warner Bros. family. As much as I believe in your talent and would love nothing more than for your work to find a home on the silver screen, I have a duty to be loyal to my workers. I sincerely hope you understand."

Deflated, but still not willing to give up the fight without a few more rounds in the ring, Vera Drew countered with the only argument she had left.

"But fair use appears to be on my side. I checked with many different people involved in fair use law and they gave me the clear. At least tell me which areas you believe I'm violating copyright law."

"I'm sorry but it's not about the law, it's about profits," Walter replied. "We need to challenge you on any grounds we have. We can't limit it to specific grounds, we need to use whatever grounds we have at our disposal. We can't risk others using our characters under the grounds of parody and saturating the marketplace with their content, thus diluting our own Batman productions. Even though this is one of the best movies I've ever seen, even though I cry myself to sleep every night out of guilt for keeping this from the public, even though I feel as if I will surely go to hell for my role in keeping it from the public, and even though we released Batman V. Superman, the answer is still no."

Unable to think of an argument that would pierce Walter Hamada's corporately sealed ethos,

Vera instead led with a plea straight from the heart.

"Please sir, I'll do anything to save my film."

This gave Walter a pause. "Anything, huh?"

"Yes, anything."

Ah yeah! Dick sucking time!!!

...

So much dick, so much sucking!!!

..

Actually there's only one dick out right now, but boy is it being sucked!!!

...

Ah yeah, Vera Drew's sucking that D!!!

Look at his face bro, she's rocking it.

He's fucking loving every moment his dick's in her mouth!

That's some fucking good dick sucking right there.

...

Vera's so fucking hawt right now.

Walter Hamda's not bad himself.

Obviously nothing compared to Vera, but you know, ya gotta give Walter some credit.

...

Fuck, look at her go.

God that dick, it's being sucked!!!

Fuck, is this hot!!!

...

God what technique!!!

That tongue, just look at it!!!

It's caressing that dick firmly but courteously!!!

Such passion, but such grace!!!

I've never seen anything like it!!!

...

And that's where we'll leave off for now. Return for the next chapter for the novelization to The People's Joker Porn Parody.