Peppermint Patty

Story Info
Sis craves peppermint and brother craves sis.
8.4k words
4.68
312.4k
384
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go.

It's going to be a long few days.

I thought my ordeal was over when Patty went away to college, and in a way, it was. She only came home for holidays, and they were always busy, so I could usually find ways to put distance between us. It wasn't that we had a bad relationship. Quite the opposite, in fact. Though she was two years older, she had always tried to include me in whatever she was doing when we were younger. We rarely fought, and even as we got older, she often found time to spend with me.

It would have all been perfect except for one little problem. Somewhere along the line, between how nice she was to me, the way she dressed and acted around me, and my less than stellar social life, I'd developed decidedly un-brotherly feelings for my strawberry-blonde sister.

It had always been there, but one night was the tipping point that pushed me past all my rationalizations and reservations. Not long before she went off to college, I came home to find her crying in her room. I went in to check on her, and before I knew it, she had her arms wrapped around me. Holding her that night as she sobbed and told me about her boyfriend cheating on her was the last straw of my denial. I had to admit my feelings for her — at least to myself.

And with those softer emotions came desire.

I stared into my laptop, blinking through folders without any real thought. All I was really trying to do was distract myself from how incredible Patty's tits looked in the tight fitted sweater she was wearing, and the way errant bangs always wanted to hang over her gorgeous face.

"Nick, are you even paying attention?"

The sound of my mother's voice snapped me out of my contemplation. "Huh?"

She rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "I said, we're almost there. I don't want you sitting with your face stuck in that laptop the whole time. Christmas is about family, and you're going to leave that thing in the hotel room."

"Give him a break, Mom. Geesh."

"The same goes for you, Patricia."

"Okay. Okay," Patty responded and dramatically rolled her eyes.

As if her voice wasn't enough to give me chills, as soon as Mom turned around, Patty reached over and tapped me on the leg. When I looked in her direction, she turned her iPhone toward me, showing that she had Facebook open. Mom had never looked at our phones, so she had no idea that they could do almost anything that our laptops could.

Patty grinned, her smile making me feel as if I was melting in the seat, and then gave me a wink before looking back down at her phone.

A few minutes later, we pulled into the hotel. Christmas falling on the weekend had encouraged the family to plan a four day extravaganza. Since the planning had started on Christmas the previous year, family members from far and wide had made the necessary arrangements. With no way for Grandma's house to accommodate us all, only one of my uncles was actually staying at the house, while everyone else took hotel rooms for the long weekend.

When we walked into the lobby, Patty wandered off toward the gift shop while Mom and Dad took care of things at the front desk. It was a nice place — far better than the hotels we'd stayed in over the years on family vacations. Dad had earned a promotion to upper management a couple of years before, and we were reaping the benefits.

The whole place was decorated with clear Christmas lights and wreathes, with a tree that had to be ten feet tall as the centerpiece. The decorations were all modern reproductions of antique styles, and I walked over to check them out while waiting on my parents.

Patty came walking up to me at about the same time as I noticed Dad raising his voice, and Mom putting her hands on her hips in what I knew was her I'm not going to stand for this pose.

She asked, "What's going on?"

I shrugged. "Don't know. Looks like they're pissed."

"Let's go find out."

I followed, noticing that she was carrying a bag from the gift shop. I couldn't make out most of the things, but I could see that she'd bought a large candy cane because the top of it was sticking out of the bag. Actually, it was one of those thick peppermint rods, and didn't have a crook like a candy cane despite the stripes. It was hardly surprising, because she was almost addicted to peppermint.

Without the slightest conscious direction, my eyes drifted to the right, to Patty's heart-shaped butt. The tight jeans she was wearing showed off every curve, and it was all I could do to tear my eyes away before she noticed.

"This is ridiculous. I confirmed these reservations again before we left this morning," I heard Dad grumbling as we approached.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm not sure what happened. What we do have available is an upgrade to what you reserved, and there will be no additional charge."

"That's fine, but we were supposed to have three rooms, and those two aren't even on the same floor," he grumbled.

"I don't mind sharing a room with Nick, Dad," Patty piped up.

Dad turned around as my brain locked up in panic. He shrugged and said, "It's not as if we have much choice." He turned back to the counter and said, "We'll take them."

Patty took our keycard almost as soon as it landed on the counter, not that my brain was functioning well enough to grab it if I had wanted to. I was looking at the prospect of hiding how I felt about my sister in close proximity for four days, and the thought made my stomach lurch.

"Don't dally. Put your things in your room, and then meet us right back down here," Mom warned. "We're leaving in fifteen minutes. Everyone's expecting us."

"Okay, Mom," we said in near perfect unison.

"C'mon, Nick. We're on the fifth floor," Patty said as she grabbed my shirt sleeve and tugged.

I was lost in thought, trying to figure out ways to avoid giving away my dirty secret, and followed her on autopilot into the elevator. The doors closed and we started heading up.

"Want one?"

I looked over to see her holding out a starlight mint. "Nah."

"Suit yourself," she said as she unwrapped it. She let out a moan and shivered as soon as she popped it in her mouth.

Holy fuck! My inner voice screamed at me. Did she have any idea how that sounded? How it looked? It was like she was purposely trying to drive me crazy.

The doors opened, and she led the way to our room. She sat down one of her bags, swiped the card, and opened the door.

"Score. Jacuzzi."

She grabbed her bag again and I saw the tub sitting in the corner on a section of raised tile. It was plainly in view from anywhere in the room except inside the bathroom. If she planned to use it...

Patty walked over to the nearest bed, which was closest to the tub, and dropped her bags on it. She put the bag from the gift shop on the nightstand while I crossed the room and put my stuff down on the other bed. She opened the door on a small fridge.

"Mini bar. Too bad Dad would kill us, huh?"

I shrugged and didn't say anything.

"You're such a drag sometimes, baby brother. This room is great. C'mon, we better head back downstairs before Mom sends out a search party."

At least for a little while, that would give me a buffer between me and my fears, so I didn't waste any time in heading for the door.

****

I was pretty worn out by the time we got back to the hotel. I stuffed myself on cheese, chips, and snack mix all day in between riding quads and snowball fights. I was ready for bed, knowing that Mom would have us up early the next morning for Christmas Eve.

Barely in the door, I said, "I'm going to get in the shower."

"Okay," Patty responded as she walked over to her bags on the bed.

I grabbed clean clothes and hit the shower, feeling a lot better — and even a little more awake — when I got out. If I'd been in my own room as planned, I would have just put on a pair of boxers and goofed around on the internet. As it was, I figured I'd probably end up sleeping fully dressed.

I froze in my tracks as soon as I opened the bathroom door. Patty was sitting in the jacuzzi, an inch or so of cleavage above the roiling surface.

"Sis," I exclaimed, disturbed by just how much effort it required to turn away toward the door. "What are you doing?"

"Mmm... Relaxing in a jacuzzi. Bring me a towel so I don't drip on the floor. I still need to wash my hair."

Heart racing, I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I faced the door to the room when I walked back out, holding the towel at arm's length.

"What are you doing, you goof?"

I heard water running down her body as she stood up, and felt a surge of blood between my legs. She grabbed not only the towel, but my hand as well. It spun me toward her just enough to see that she was wearing a bikini.

"It's not like I'm naked. Geesh."

She may as well have been. The feeling that washed over me was equal parts disappointment and relief. The bottom barely covered anything, and the strapless top strained to keep her tits inside. Soaking wet as it was, I could see a faint outline of her nipples.

I let out a laugh that I hoped didn't sound as nervous as I thought it did. "I was just messing with you," I said as I walked toward my bed, turning my back to her.

"Yeah, right."

I could hear her climb out of the tub and then the sound of the towel as she dried off. I made a point of not looking at her, but I could still see her caressing her body with the towel in my mind's eye. Finally, she walked into the bathroom.

I turned around to see that one of her suitcases was open, with several pairs of panties and bras on the lid. Like a moth to a flame, I slid off my bed and toward hers.

The undergarments were more or less plain — functional — and not all that racy. The panties varied in color, though the bras were mostly in white or skin tones, with only a pink one for variety. It wasn't the way they looked, but rather the thought that they had been next to my sister's skin that attracted me. I picked up the pink one, the frilliest of the bunch.

The tag said 34C, which sort of surprised me. I thought they looked bigger than that. I ran my fingers over the outside of the cup, then picked up another. It was heavier, and the cups seemed more padded, but the tag said it was the same size.

"Hey, Nick."

I dropped the bra and stepped backward so quickly that I nearly fell on my bed when she opened the door and called to me. I cringed when my voice cracked a little as I answered, "What?"

"I'm such a dumbass. I forgot to grab my clothes. Everything is folded up in those white shorts on the bed. Bring them to me?"

"Yeah, sure."

I picked up the bundle and carried it over to the bathroom door, where Patty was peeking out a crack in the door. She opened it just a little wider when I reached her and stuck out a hand. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

As she pulled the clothes through the narrow opening, the door slipped just a little wider. It probably wasn't even an inch, but it was enough. The bathroom had a huge mirror on the wall over the sink, and my eyes homed in on the reflection of my sister's naked ass.

In one glorious second, I drank in the sight and burned it into my memory forever. It was everything I'd imagined, seeing her in tight clothes and shorts over the years. A perfect heart, leading down to gorgeous legs, the skin smooth and unblemished. No artist could have painted a picture more beautiful.

The door closed and I shut my eyes, still seeing her. I was rock hard, and it had happened so fast that I was surprised not to have heard a cartoon boing. It's a good thing she didn't decide to open the door again for some reason, because I stood there until the sound of the shower coming on snapped me out of my daydream.

I had to give my dick a squeeze as I stepped back from the door. It was throbbing like mad. I almost grabbed a handful of tissue and jerked off right then and there. There was just enough fear of her coming out and catching me to make me sit down on the bed and grab my phone instead. I needed a serious distraction before she came out and saw her brother with a raging hardon.

Angry Birds for the win.

That worked right up until she walked out of the bathroom. Damn. I knew the bundle of clothes hadn't been very thick, but it didn't prepare me for seeing her.

The white shorts showed off long expanses of bare leg. Above that, a loose pink top left her belly button bare. Only a blind man couldn't have noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, with her nipples tenting the cloth the way they were. The neckline dipped low enough to show off almost as much cleavage as her bikini had, and the spaghetti straps didn't really cover anything. Her hair was damp, and looked just a little more red than usual.

I took it all in with the briefest of glances, and got one of those brilliant smiles as a bonus. She cleared her suitcases off the bed, bending over a couple of times, and I could almost superimpose the memory of her naked butt in place of the shorts. I was clicking through some website on my phone, but I don't think I even knew what it was at the time, let alone now.

Patty plugged in her phone and an alarm clock, giving me another thrilling show in my peripheral vision as she stretched.

"I'm going to bed. I can probably sleep with the light on, if you're staying up."

Already sitting with one knee bent to hide my erection, I welcomed the darkness that would hide it. The burst of energy that had hit me when I took a shower had worn off as well. I turned my phone off and grabbed my charger. "Nah. I'm tired."

"Okay." She went over and turned off the overhead light, leaving only a lamp on near the bed. Once she was in bed, she reached for the lamp and said, "Night."

"Night."

The lamp went out, and I finally felt safe enough to take my shirt off before I pulled the covers over me.

****

I fell asleep, right enough, but it didn't last long. I had some sort of weird dream that I couldn't remember when I woke up, and the strangeness of the room was enough to snap me almost fully awake. I was facing the other bed with the crook of my arm resting on my forehead. When I opened my eyes, I could see the other bed bathed in the red glow of the alarm clock display. It wasn't all that bright, but it was more than enough in the pitch black room.

I could see Patty with her eyes closed. The comforter was pulled down to about her belly button. Her hand slipped out from beneath the covers, and to my amazement, she squeezed her tit and took a deep breath. Then, a flash of movement caught my eye, and I could see the comforter shifting.

It was right between her legs.

She squeezed her other breast, and then stroked her fingers over both of them, drawing circles over her nipple. The comforter moved a little faster, and I knew without a doubt that my sister was playing with herself not four feet away.

Remaining perfectly still, I prayed that the shadows and my arm in front of my face would keep her from noticing that my eyes were open.

She traced her nipples with a fingertip a couple more times, and then gave one a pinch. Her back arched, and she sucked in a deep breath. Her hand slipped under her shirt, and after a few caresses, she pulled the cloth up, freeing her tits.

Hard as a steel bar, I watched her teasing her bare breasts for a couple of minutes. She stopped, and I thought the show was over. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Patty slid both hands beneath the covers and lifted her butt. She was pulling down her shorts, and probably her panties. A second later her mouth drifted open, and the covers moved faster. In the silence, I could hear the soft sound of her fingers sliding over her pussy lips.

She started to writhe on the bed a little, and the covers slipped tantalizingly lower. Suppressed whimpers bubbled from her lips, and I wanted desperately to wrap my hand around my cock. It felt as if it was going to burst straight through my pants. I knew that to move a muscle was to end the wondrous vision across from me, though.

A gasp escaped her — the loudest sound she'd made so far. She kicked off the covers, confirming that she had pulled her shorts down. I couldn't really see her pussy, but I could definitely see her hand between her legs, moving back and forth at a rapid pace.

After a blissful minute or so, she stopped, and her head turned toward me. I held my breath for a second, afraid of even that much movement, and then forced myself to breathe slowly, pretending to be asleep. She reached up onto the nightstand and grabbed her candy cane.

She peeled the wrapping off, seemingly unconcerned with the sound it made. My heart beat loud and fast in my ears as she rolled onto her back again and spread her legs.

Before my amazed eyes, my sexy sister filled her pussy full of peppermint.

She pumped it in and out at a rapid pace, the fingers of her other hand above, rubbing her clit. She squirmed on the bed, her breathing loud and fast, broken by gasps and pants. Those sounds grew steadily closer together until she whimpered, her back arching up from the covers and her hands freezing in place.

She rubbed her clit a few more times, once her back settled on the mattress, gasping each time, and then went limp with a soft moan. My naked sister lay with her legs spread wide, quivering as the aftershocks of her orgasm played out.

Eventually, she put the candy cane on the nightstand again, and snuggled up in the covers. I don't know how long it was — it felt like an eternity — but I waited until I thought she was asleep and then slipped out of bed. I tiptoed to the bathroom, where I furiously jerked off into the toilet, replaying the mental movie of what I'd just seen.

I made it back to the bed on weak knees, and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

****

I have no idea how I made casual conversation when the alarm went off the next morning. I couldn't even look at her without seeing her naked, jamming a candy cane into her pussy and coming. Fear of discovery was probably the only thing that got me through it. When she went to the bathroom right before we left to go meet our parents, I looked over at the candy cane to see that the red stripes were almost completely gone for over half its length.

I couldn't get it out of my mind all day. I made the excuse that I hadn't slept very well, and everyone seemed to accept it as I tried to get through Christmas Eve festivities. My cousins appropriated Patty for a lot of the day for girl things, so that helped a little. Still, every time I did see her, I was popping wood.

We made it back to the room that evening with an admonition from my mother not to stay up so late. Once inside, Patty said, "You can have the shower first again. I'm not wasting the jacuzzi, so don't freak out." She laughed, and stepped into the bathroom to grab her bikini from where she'd hung it to dry on a towel rack.

I was rock hard through the whole shower. The temptation to jerk off was incredible, but I was worried about her hearing me. It wasn't going down in the slightest when I got dressed either. I held my dirty clothes in front of it as I opened the bathroom door. As promised, Patty was in the jacuzzi.

"Towel," she reminded me.

I nodded and grabbed one to take to her. She stood up as I approached with it, and the sight of her with water running down her barely covered body didn't help the throbbing stiffness in my pants one little bit.

I sat down on my bed as Patty climbed out of the tub. She started drying off and said, "I can't wait to see what Mom and Dad got us this year. They really splurged last Christmas."

More than a little excited about that myself, as Dad's raise had proven lucrative for both the previous Christmas and birthdays, I nodded. "Yeah, me too."