Per Anum Ch. 03: Patron Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my lips up the side of his neck to his ear. "Lesson four," I purred, "how to give a proper blowjob." Disengaging just enough to slide my body down his, a delicious friction of heat and sweat, I stopped when my head reached his groin. I still couldn't really see, so I took my time finding my way by touch, running my mouth down the length of him. A nipple, the ridge of an abdominal, the curve of his hip, the taste of sweat and the smell of beer, I mapped his body with my lips and tongue until I found what I was looking for.

Ever so lightly, I worked my lips up the length of his shaft, making him shiver. "Pro tip," I said, lips brushing his skin as I spoke, "the frenulum is your friend." I flickered my tongue against it, just beneath the head, and felt myself smile as he jerked in response.

"God, your tongue really is rather talented, isn't it?"

Smirking inwardly, I wrapped my lips around the head, still working the frenulum with my tongue, and slowly swallowed him down. The angle wasn't great, and I couldn't get it all down my throat without more gymnastics than I was willing to do at that moment, but Connor didn't seem to mind when I stopped at the three-quarters mark.

He groaned out a low "Fuuuuck," as I pulled back, which turned into a gasp as I swallowed him down again. His hands found their way into my hair, not quite pushing me down but not quite letting me pull all the way off either. His hips came up to meet me as I rose and fell again, his body reflexively thrusting into my mouth, and the change let me take even more of him down my throat.

Pulling back, I lowered my mouth so that the skin of his balls just brushed against my lips. I felt him shiver at the sensation as I spoke again. "People say almost only counts for horseshoes and hand grenades, but it works fine here too. Deep throating is fun and all, but don't feel like you have to do it to make it good for the guy you're sucking."

I ran my tongue over his balls and up the length of his shaft. "Speaking of which..." Keeping his spit-slick cock in one hand, I rotated my body so my own dangled over his face. "Time to see what you've learned."

I felt Connor's hand wrap around my length. The curve meant he had to pull it down a bit to line up with his mouth. I could feel his breath against the skin of my cock, but he didn't take it in quite yet. Abruptly I realized what a big deal this was for him. Stroking a buddy's dick in the dark is one thing, but deliberately sucking another man for the first time, taking him inside you...I could understand his hesitation.

That didn't mean I was going to stand for it. I ran my tongue up the length of his cock. "It's not going to bite," I said, voice dry. "And you'd better not either. Watch the teeth." I felt his chuckle as a huff of breath against my skin more than I heard an actual noise. It seemed to galvanize him, though, and finally, tentatively, I felt soft lips against the head of my cock.

I held still, letting him find his way, and sighed in pleasure to reward him when he took my cockhead more fully into his mouth. "That's it," I encouraged. "Use your tongue. Don't think about what you need to do, just let yourself do it. You know what feels good." To remind him, I started sucking him again, my new position actually making it easier to take him further down my throat.

Connor started to really work at it, bobbing his head and taking more of my length with each revolution--and gagged almost immediately, jerking his head back with a choking sound. I pulled up off his cock long enough to chuckle. "Easy, there. Your throat knows what to do with something sliding into it--aim for more of a swallow than a shove." I demonstrated again, swallowing him down all the way to the root for the first time. I've never been much of a deep throat, and despite my earlier words I found myself rather proud of the accomplishment.

He seemed to appreciate it too. Connor's whole body gave a sinuous writhe as a gasp of "Oh, fuck!" slipped out against the head of my cock. I pulled back off him.

"See? Now go again. Don't try to take the whole thing, just do what feels comfortable." I shifted a bit, trying to give him a better angle, and we wound up continuing our sixty-nine side by side instead of vertically. Not easy in a twin bed, and it felt weird with no sheets, but we all must bear the burdens life places upon us--and that's much easier with blowjobs.

I mostly let him work at it, occasionally sucking on him for a bit to keep things interesting, but I didn't want him coming too soon. Once he seemed to get the hang of it--and I could tell from the pressure starting to roil in my balls that he was--I sat up and pulled him up with me so we were sitting face to face again. Not that I could really see his expression, but I could feel his breath, the heat of his skin.

"How far are we going here?" I asked, deciding to be direct. "I know what I want, but I don't want to push you into something you aren't ready for. We can just suck each other off or something if you're unsure about going the rest of the way."

By way of an answer, Connor slid his hands up my body, took me by the shoulders, and slung me down onto my back with him coming down on top of me in a reversal of our earlier position. He kissed me, hard and hungry, and growled, "How's this for unsure: I'm going to fuck you until you scream my name. Now hurry up and tell me how." His hips ground down against me just as I had done earlier, our slick cocks sliding against each other as his mouth worked against the side of my throat.

"Lesson five," I managed, my voice coming out a bit more ragged than I'd expected. "Preparation is key. Turn the lights on. I'll get the lube." He kept kissing my neck for a moment, possibly deliberating whether it was worth the interruption, but ultimately decided in the affirmative. With a grunt, he got up off me, leaving me feeling suddenly cold as the heat of his body pulled away.

When the lights came on, the sudden brightness left me blinking and dazzled. Once I could see properly, I fished out the lube I keep in my desk drawer for lack of a nightstand and turned to face Connor, fully illuminated for the first time. Years of wrestling had left him with a compact, tightly muscled build compared to my longer, leaner frame. His fair skin was dappled with freckles, as well as that patch of russet hair on his chest that dropped in a narrow line between his abs to his groin. His cock, steel-hard and flushed red, gleaming with my saliva, pointed straight out toward me. Whatever nervousness or uncertainty might have been on Connor's face before when I couldn't see, it wasn't there now. He looked focused. Eager, even.

I grinned and tossed him the lube, then leaned back onto the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest. "Start with a finger," I told him. "A drop of lube on the tip, and work it around the rim of my hole. Add some more, and push it in. Then more lube, and more fingers. The goal is to open me up and get a good layer of lube inside me. It's easy enough, just do what feels logical. Take your time."

Connor nodded and knelt. I felt the coolness of lube at my hole, and shivered at his surprisingly gentle touch around the rim. I groaned as he pushed the tip of his finger inside me.

He jerked back at the sound, his head popping up to look at me worriedly. "Did I hurt you? Was that too fast?"

I glared at him. "If you don't put that finger back inside me in the next two seconds, I'm going to stick that entire bottle of lube up YOUR ass."

He snorted. "Sheesh, okay, fine." He slid his finger back in, then pushed it in deeper, probing around experimentally. "This feels good? Really?"

"Hell yes it does," I sighed. "A little deeper," I added when he didn't move. "Mmm, there you go. Now curl your finger a bit, feel around for--yes! There!" My whole body arched and then went boneless as he found my prostate and started stroking it. Precum welled from the tip of my cock and dripped onto my stomach, leaving a hair-thin strand connecting them.

"Sixth lesson," I gasped, squirming on his finger. "The prostate is the best."

He chuckled, pressing his finger even harder against that one perfect spot. "That's it? That's the whole lesson?"

"Yep," I groaned. "That's all you need to know: the best. Get some more lube, and add a finger. Pull them apart--gently!--and stretch me open. Then another finger. You get the idea." He obeyed, and soon I was bucking against his hand as he plunged three fingers in and out of me, apparently fascinated by my reactions. With his free hand, he gave my erection a slow, squeezing stroke, wringing more fluid from the tip and a gasp from my throat.

"Enough," I moaned. "If you want to fuck me, do it now, or I'll finish just like this." He withdrew his hand, leaving me feeling weird and empty for a moment. With his lube-slick fingers, he gave himself a few strokes, lubing up without needing my instruction. "Go easy on the way in," I said, feeling the head of his cock against my hole. "Start slow."

Connor nodded, then pushed into me with gentle, steady pressure. We both groaned as the head of his cock popped through my sphincter. "You're so tight," he said, breathing heavily. "Am I hurting you? Did I not stretch you enough?"

I shook my head, grabbing his hips to keep him from pulling away. "That's what it's supposed to feel like. Come on, Connor, get moving. Fuck me." He slid another inch deeper, then pulled back so just the head was inside, then pushed even deeper than before. His eyes rolled up in his head at the feeling, and I was right there with him.

Half leaning, half collapsing forward, Connor braced his hands on the bed near my shoulders and really started to thrust, hips rolling faster and faster. His face hung just above mine, our breath mingling, allowing me to watch the pleasure filling his expression as he pounded into me.

He'd learned his lessons well, and every stroke slid across my prostate, sending waves of ecstasy through me with each thrust. Sliding my hands up his broad back, I curled my fingers into his hair and pulled his face to mine. He kissed back eagerly, not slowing his thrusting, his tongue sliding into my mouth in a delicious echo of what his cock was doing to my ass.

"God, you feel amazing," he groaned against my mouth. He drove his cock all the way to the root, making me gasp. "Why do you feel so good?"

"Welcome to the joys of anal sex," I panted out. "Now fuck me harder." He complied with a laugh, his hips slapping against my ass as he started thrusting faster. Every stroke used the whole length of his cock, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in. Again and again he plunged relentlessly into me.

I could feel the pressure mounting with each thrust, every blow to my prostate making my balls churn more and more. From the flush building in Connor's cheeks and chest, combined with the increasing ragged heaviness of his breathing, he was getting close too. The smell of sweat and lube and the salty-sweet tang of the precum now all but pouring from my cock filled my nose.

"Now for your last lesson," I groaned. "A considerate top makes sure his bottom comes first."

Connor chuckled, his mouth against my throat. "That's the rule, is it?" His hips never stopped, but their steady pace was getting erratic. "Well then. I'd hate to be inconsiderate." He slid a hand down my sweat-slick chest to wrap around my flushed and throbbing cock. One squeezing stroke had me arching against him, my breath sticking in my chest.

"Close," I gasped out, clutching at him. "So close." He responded by picking up the pace even more, stroking me in time with his thrusts until my whole body was thrumming like a plucked guitar string. Almost...almost...

"Fuck!" I cried. "I'm coming!" All at once the dam broke inside me, bliss pouring from my balls to inundate my brain. Every muscle went taut as my cock erupted, spurting sticky white streaks across my stomach. Connor kept thrusting, desperately reaching for his own orgasm, and every hit to my prostate squeezed out another burst of pleasure--and another glob of semen.

My ass clenched spasmodically with my release, squeezing Connor's cock inside me. Even as I started to come down from my climax, he plunged in to the root with a bellow, his body curling in tight around me, and I knew he was chasing me over the edge. I felt every pulse of his cock as he emptied himself, his whole body shaking with each throb.

Connor's hands, previously planted on the bed for balance, seized my shoulders and pulled me to him. With my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, our torsos pressed together, his cock still buried to the hilt inside me, it was hard to tell where he ended and I began. My lips found his, almost without my intention, and he gasped his release into my mouth, mixing our breath until my head spun.

For a single, eternal moment, we stayed like that, locked together. Finally, slowly, we came down from the peak and sagged against each other. Connor pulled out, a slow, exquisite torment, then flopped down onto the bed beside me, his breath gradually coming back under control. We stared at each other, wordless, unable to articulate what had just happened--until a sudden thumping on the wall made us both jump, the noise followed by the muffled but distinctive voice of Angela.

"If you degenerates are quite finished, some of us are trying to sleep!"

12