Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead of running far away, she was walking closer to the group. The fear was gone, only curiosity remained, and she was willing to do whatever to learn as much as she could. This was, after all, a glimpse into the past and the subject of her research. Why shouldn't she fully immerse herself in it?

Dean McCullugh gestured for Julia to join her and continued her address when Julia took her place, "Now, let us begin. Jacob, please hand me the sacraments." He did as instructed, and Dean McCullugh held up a sizeable ruby-adorned chalice and spoke in something she couldn't even understand. When she did, the wetness between Julia's legs multiplied. She could feel her pussy juice soaking her jeans, the fluids seeping through and into the denim. Weirdly, she was relieved to look around and see six hard cocks pointing out from robes as well. She pulled her hungry eyes away from the rigid members to see their owner and up from the cocks to identify some other faces behind the robes: Mrs. Perrum, the diner server, her Tinder coffee date. While Jacob had the most impressive member of the group, none of the men had anything to be ashamed of.

Dean McCullugh lowered her arms and took a deep drink from the chalice before handing it to Julia, urging her to do the same. Julia complied, the thick liquid getting caught in her throat, causing her to gag and cough. While familiar, she couldn't identify the taste precisely; it had the saltiness and consistency of semen, but a candy-like sweetness made her think of Skittles. Whatever the liquid was, she wanted more, but Jacob took the chalice from her and took a sip before passing it to the next person.

She watched Mrs. Perrum drink her share, following Jacob, but then her world went black.

-

Julia could feel small splashes of liquid hitting her face, which brought her back. While her eyes didn't immediately open, she could hear the unmistakable sound of people having sex all around her. Slowly, she opened her eyes but could only see about a foot before her. Based on everything else that transpired, she could only assume that the scene in front of her was Jacob plowing into Dean McCullugh, which would mean the splashes that woke her up were the mixture of juices that dripped from the dean's pussy.

Soon, all her senses returned, and she quickly realized that her predicament was furthered by the fact that she was bound to a cold slab. Panic set in, and she thrashed about, trying to escape her bonds. Despite her struggles, she could do nothing. The leather bindings held fast and seemed to tighten with each tug. Accepting her position, she noticed a dull pain in her clit and nipples. She looked down to the best of her ability and could see a silver sparkle on each nipple and assumed she now had piercings similar to the ones she spied on Dean McCullugh earlier. This meant the other sensation must be similar to the hoop that went through the hood of Dean McCullugh's clit, which was inches from her face. Despite the freshness of the piercings, there was no redness or tenderness, like she had them for years, just a slight dull ache as if someone sucked on them too hard.

The pain and panic quickly subsided, leaving her a bound-up witness to one of the hottest displays she had ever seen. Tangles of bodies were littered around the room, way more than the 12 she had seen earlier. Despite all the bodies and numerous combinations, it appeared to be close to a 1:1 ratio of men to women. The scene that held her most was just to the left of her where Mrs. Perrum, the bubbly soccer mom who always did her best to cover her figure, was being double penetrated while another man shoved his cock down her throat.

It became too much for Julia, and what were previously struggles to escape now became a struggle to rub her clit. More than getting out of her current predicament, she needed to cum. Dean McCullugh noticed her squirms underneath and looked back at her, "It looks like someone is awake and ready to join us." Before Julia could say anything, Dean McCullugh buried her face in Julia's pussy and began to eagerly lap at her juices, occasionally flicking her tongue across the clit.

Moaning and writhing in pleasure, Julia could feel an orgasm building in her. Unsure when it would happen, she knew nothing else she had done would compare, but that seemed to be the norm since starting at Everspring. Each successive orgasm dwarfed the one before; Julia didn't mind. She loved it, and she loved where it had brought her to. Seeing a woman who claimed to be her grandmother getting fucked inches from her drove her wild. In the scene around her and how her "grandmother's" tongue danced around her clit, Julia could finally feel the first inklings of the impending orgasm.

Then the dam broke. Both women shrieked in pleasure as they came at the same time. Julia thrashed and bucked her hips into the face of Dean McCullugh while squirting with enough force and volume that it would put a fire hose to shame. Julia met a similar, if not messier, fate. As Dean McCullugh came, her pussy contracted and forced Jacob's massive cock out, which dropped onto Julia's forehead. As it slid off to the side, Jacob's penis left a trail of precum and pussy juice shaped like an L, starting at the Dean's slit. While his member slid across Julia's face, Dean McCullugh's pussy exploded and drenched Julia's face. What little makeup she had on now ran down her face, completing the look of a bound fuck toy.

While she continues to cum from the ministrations of Dean McCullugh's tongue on her hyper-sensitive clit, the faint outline of a sword with flames begins to take shape mysteriously. Like Dean McCullugh's, a sword begins from her stomach with flaming tendrils covering the rest of her body and up her back. But the markings on Julia continued to spread. One of the tendrils wiggled from the point of the sword up between her breasts and split out, covering her chest to her collarbones. Her breasts remained unmarked, aside from the dangling silver piercings.

Panting as they came down from the massive orgasms, Dean McCullugh slid back onto her heels, her pussy hovering just over Julia's mouth. The smell of her juices flooded Julia's nostrils, and she inched her head forward to lap at the Dean's delicious folds. Due to the restraints, she couldn't bury her face like she wanted to. Instead, she was left getting occasional tastes of pussy juice and metal as her tongue would hit the dean's clit ring.

Jacob walked around the table and crawled onto it, all three now huddled onto the altar. It took some arranging and contorting, but he eventually could line his cock up with her dripping pussy. Just before thrusting into her, he cried in Latin, "Obsecro, suscipe munus meum."

The moment the head of his cock breached her lips, Dean McCullugh dropped her hips onto Julia's face, muffling the scream that tried to escape her lips. Instead, Julia latched onto Dean McCullugh's engorged clit and began to flick with her tongue while sucking on it. Jacob began to thrust into Julia, adding to the sensation on the dean's clit as Julia's face rubbed against her. This became too much for Dean McCullugh, who started to moan and tug at the rings through her nipples. "Oh god, yes. Eat my pussy. Show me how much you love your grandmother's sweet pussy juice."

She was so aroused that the idea of fucking her grandmother only turned her on more. Fucking your family was the greatest taboo, and she was allegedly taking part. Still unsure if this woman was related, the idea was enough for the moment. The forbidden nectar of her family matriarch sent Julia into a frenzy. With each thrust of Jacob's massive member, Julia would drive her tongue deep into Dean McCullugh's pussy. This would only cause the dean to push her hips further onto Julia's face. Within moments, Julia's nose was buried in the dean's ass, and each thrust would cause her tongue to glide between her pussy and ass.

Jacob meanwhile hammered away at Julia's pussy like a man on a mission. His thick member was covered in her juices, which began to run down her legs and pool on the table. The only sounds from Jacob were his occasional grunts and his body slapping against Julia. Even though he vocalized nothing, passion, and desire were apparent in his eyes. Eventually, his thrusts started to become more erratic as his balls tightened. Julia could feel this change and began to buck her hips back against him, inching him along to his finale.

Soon, all three of them started to cum. Jacob shot thick rope after thick rope deep inside Julia's vagina. The sheer volume of his load was too much for Julia's pussy to handle as it began to seep out of the sides and spill on the altar, adding to the mess that she had started. Simultaneously, Dean McCullugh reached her peak and began to cum on Julia's face. At the mercy of her matriarch, Julia could only lay there while Dean McCullugh pressed her cunt onto Julia's mouth, forcing her to drink the nectar.

Julia's lovers extricated themselves from her, sliding towards the leather bindings that held her in place. Julia began to whimper in anticipation of being released and finally able to return the favors she had just received. They delicately untied her wrists and ankles, rolling the leather strips together and setting them under the altar. Dean McCullugh disappeared for a brief moment as she rummaged around a latch box. When she returned, the dowel that hung in her office now rested in a harness on her waist. Seeing it this close made Julia marvel at its sheer size. It must have easily been as thick as her wrist and a solid 12 inches tip to tip.

She licked her lips, staring at Dean McCullugh's newest addition. At the same time, Jacob positioned her on all fours atop the altar, lining his cock up with her untouched ass. He spread her cheeks and spit on her asshole before pressing his cock against the opening. Julia began to moan as he pressed his member into her, finding almost no resistance. Using that as her opening, Dean McCullugh grabbed Julia by the hair and shoved her onto the makeshift cock, forcing her to take nearly half of it immediately. Her jaw stung from being stretched out so suddenly, but how it filled her throat was otherworldly.

Her moans became a gurgling mess as her saliva dribbled down her chin. Dean McCullugh held fast onto her head, and she used it as a brace to begin fuck her face. By this point, her jaw and throat had seemingly adjusted to the behemoth, which allowed her to take it in its entirety. Under no other circumstances did Julia think she could ever handle something like this, but her body seemed to adjust to whatever deviant act she was subjected to.

Once Dean McCullugh felt like Julia had enough, she pulled the cock out of her mouth. A long string of saliva ran from Julia's mouth to the tip of the dildo that separated when Dean McCullugh stepped away. She walked around Jacob and whispered something in his ear. Whatever she said caused his eyes to widen, and he pulled out, her asshole making a loud pop as his cock vacated it. He grabbed Julia by the hair and pulled her off the altar while Dean McCullugh took her place, the large phallus pointing straight up.

He tilted Julia's head and looked her in the eyes, "You know what to do, slut."

Without another word, Julia climbed back onto the altar and lowered herself onto Dean McCullugh's member. She moaned as her push stretched to take the massive tool. "Ohhh fuck yes. It feels so good, Dean McCullugh. Please fuck me."

"Wait, my child. You still need one more thing."

While she adjusted herself on the dildo, Jacob climbed up and hovered over Julia. He lined his cock up with her asshole and shoved its entirety in her with one motion. Her asshole needed no warning after the rough fucking he just gave her. She screamed as he breached and filled her, feeling both phalluses separated by the membrane of her perineum.

They were kind enough not to begin thrusting into her immediately, opting to let her body adjust. They could tell by her reaction that this was the first time Julia had experienced the pleasure of a proper double penetration. While her favorite rabbit had the vibrating anal probe as well, it couldn't compare to the feeling of an actual cock and Dean McCullugh's rod. After a moment, Dean McCullugh started the process by slowly thrusting up, gently massaging Jacob's cock.

Julia moaned in pure pleasure, her eyes rolling back into her head as Dean McCullugh hammered away. Jacob soon joined the thrusting, pressing the total size of his member deep into her asshole and grabbing a handful of hair for leverage.

"Oh god, yes, Jacob! Fuck my holes!" She screamed out as he and Dean McCullugh soon fell into a rhythm. As one pulled out, the other would thrust back in. Julia couldn't believe the pleasure that ran through her body; it was intoxicating. Her mind was lost in the moment. All around, the orgy continued as well. She could no longer see Mrs. Perrum but didn't care. The only person whose gratification she cared about was her own.

Dean McCullugh let go of Julia's hips and grabbed onto her nipple rings, and began to tug at them gently. Julia cried out in pain and pleasure as her nipples were stretched out. This sent Julia into overdrive. She was at the complete mercy of these two, and they were utterly abusing her. Her cries settled into long, labored moans, which would shorten each time Dean McCullugh would give one of the nipples a sharp tug.

It soon became too much for Julia, and she felt the wave of another orgasm begin to build in her. Jacob and Dean McCullugh also sensed it and went into a frenzy. The rhythm they operated earlier was gone; both were on a mission to take their fuck toy to the finish line. Dean McCullugh moved her hands back down to Julia's hips for leverage to aid her thrusts, but Julia quickly replaced the dean's hands with her own.

Within moments of latching onto her nipples, Julia shrieked in ecstasy, and her mind went blank as the pleasure overtook her. When she squirted from this orgasm, the liquid shot out the sides due to the massive strap-on buried inside her and covering Dean McCullugh.

The sensation of Julia's clenching asshole and Dean McCullugh's strap-on rubbing his cock through her perineum was too much for Jacob. He howled in pleasure and began to unleash load after load into Julia's bowels. It took Jacob a moment to recover from depositing what felt like a gallon of cum into Julia before pulling out and getting off the altar. His seed poured out of her asshole and coated the dildo that still hammered at her pussy.

Once off the table, he walked in front of Julia, who was no longer making noise. Her mouth just hung open as her body could not do anything but soak in the pleasure that coursed through her. He wrapped his fingers around her neck as her eyes rolled back for another impending orgasm. He pushed her off of the fake cock and onto her back. "You must receive one more blessing from our Matriarch before we can continue." He said, holding her in place by her throat.

Dean McCullugh stood over Julia and removed the massive dildo from its harness. She began chanting in the ancient, unknown tongue again as she proceeded to fuck herself with it. The harder she thrust, the louder the chants grew, which caused many other attendants to stop and watch in awe of the scene. Once screaming at the top of her lungs, Dean McCullugh pulled the massive phallus from her pussy which was followed by another enormous torrent of squirt. Even though she didn't have her pussy against her face like last time, Julia still felt inclined to move her mouth to the source and drink as much as possible. She licked Dean McCullugh's pussy for a moment afterward until she and Jacob bowed their heads and said in unison, "Gratissime Principi Carnali. Videte oblationem nostram." Welcome, Carnal Prince. Heed our offering.

Before she could react, Julia was on her hands and knees as everyone in the room had a turn with her. She never had a chance to recover after each orgasm because as one tongue, cock, or hand was removed from a hole, another took its place. She had no idea whom they belonged to, only able to distinguish how they decided to please her. While most would ease their members into her, there wasn't a shortage of individuals who treated her like the fuck doll she was. Those were the fucks she needed. Her mind was overcome with lust, and the only relief came when she was seen as nothing more than a conduit for their pleasure, not a person.

And with that, everything in her mind clicked. That's what Dean McCullugh meant by being the conduit. They needed to pour all their lust into her. She was going to be one to summon the Carnal Prince. Her role was to be the ultimate fuck doll, and she happily obliged.

She pulled the cock from her mouth and looked off her shoulder at the man fucking her. "I need you to fuck me like you mean it. Now."

The man obliged and pulled his cock from her pussy and lined it up with her asshole, and shoved it in with no remorse. Already stretched and ready for his rod, he had no issue getting up to speed. While he pounded away at her asshole, Mrs. Perrum crawled on the altar, awash in everyone's fluids, and shoved her ass into Julia's face.

She hungrily plunged her tongue into the voluptuous woman's rosebud. With her face sufficiently positioned into the woman's ass, Julia grabbed Mrs. Perrum's hips and pulled her closer in. Dean McCullugh's assistant arched her back and held Julia's face in her ass as each thrust of the man behind drove Julia's tongue deeper into her ass.

Just as Julia started to reach her orgasm, the man abruptly pulled his cock from her ass and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her onto her back. Julia gave no resistance and lay there while he furiously stroked his cock over her face. In no time, several massive ropes of cum landed on her stomach and dribbled up to her face, adding to the growing mess on her. As the mystery man finished on her, Mrs. Perrum crawled over the top of Julia and followed suit. Her pussy began to spray all over the tattoo and mess of cum all over her. She was back in use as soon as the pair finished, this time by two women.

She lost count of how many people took her during the night. Her hair was a matted mess, drenched in the attendees' fluids. Her entire chest and face were caked with the juices of the horde that used her. While she lost count, she guessed at least 50 different people used her. Despite the massive group, the only ones to cum inside Julia were Jacob and Dean McCullugh, who "made" Julia drink her squirt.

Eventually, everyone was too spent to keep going. In the aftermath, Julia lay on the altar, writhing in pleasure, her body covered in a myriad of fluids. As Jacob and Dean McCullugh gathered their robes and dressed, Julia rubbed the juices into her skin, continuing to moan. She eventually stood up and looked at her partners, blinking. When it stopped, her eyes no longer shined a bright green; instead, a total blackness overtook them.

Dean McCullugh smiled ear to ear, unable to contain her joy of the moment. "Let me be the first to welcome you to Earth; may your reign bring in the New Age."

12