Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 04

Story Info
Julia's "efforts" earn her a distinguished scholar award.
7.4k words
4.54
1.7k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eotp
eotp
15 Followers

A special thank you to LoveofStory for taking up the editing mantle on this installment.

-

Julia spanked Dean McCullugh as she drove her metal cock into the woman. The Dean was a helpless toy for Julia's use, tied face up towards the stone altar with the leather bindings from her office. She could only stare in two directions, the mural of an orgy on the ceiling, or Julia hammering away mercilessly at her pussy.

She screamed in pleasure as Julia wracked her with long forceful strokes. Jacob stood in the corner in his traditional robe attentively watching the scene unfold. He knew he must document this training. Dean McCullugh needed to learn how to handle the Carnal Queen's lust, and Julia needed to learn how to channel it.

Julia's black eyes stared down at Dean McCullugh. Her pale, lithe body writhing in pleasure from Julia's thrusts. Tattoos covering each of their bodies glowed softly, Jacob could clearly see their movements. His cock poked through the front of his robe, dripping precum which glistened, he knew he was commanded to observe and nothing else. His member ached, but he would not disobey the Carnal Queen for fear of what she would do. He just obeyed and watched as she had her way with the Dean of their department.

Dean McCullugh began to buck her hips wildly, as Julia gently tugged at the sparkling silver chain that connected to each of her toy's nipples. Dean McCullugh's pussy clamped down around the rod, her labia rippling, as an orgasm began to rip through her body. Her body began to squirt. Julia held the dildo deeply in Dean McCullugh. Her juices leaked through every escape route and began to spray around Julia.

The liquid spread across the table, covering Dean McCullugh in her own juices, adding to Julia's additions from earlier.

Once Dean McCullugh had her release, Julia pulled out, removing the harness. Completely naked, she walked over to Jacob, her breasts swaying, she began to jerk him off while holding his gaze. There was no passion or emotion to her strokes, it was another passionless chore. Having been on edge for so long. It only took a handful of strokes before he began to shoot thick white ropes of gooey cum all over her smooth, defined stomach.

She walked back over to Dean McCullugh, scraping Jacob's cum from her stomach. She raised her palms, licked a glob that ran down her fingers, then fed the remainder to the bound woman. While Dean McCullugh cleaned Jacob's seed from her hand, Julia broke silence, "That's a good Matriarch, but remember who your queen is. Now, we must spread our reach and find our surrogates." She pulled her clean fingers out and looked down at Dean McCullugh before motioning for Jacob to untie the woman.

He quickly obliged, making short work of the restraints. Dean McCullugh sat up and looked at Julia, who ran her fingers over a row of books. The soft light of the candles bathed her pale body in a warm flickering light, blending the lines of her tattoos into the curves of her body.

She pulled a slim dark brown book from the bookcase, and brought it over to Dean McCullugh, who pulled her hair back into a ponytail and donned her robes. "Just like you focus your energy on a slow, subtle approach for me, we will do that again. Own the leader and we own the masses."

Dean McCullugh gave Julia a devilish grin, and took the book from her. "The academic banquet. That can be our..sorry...your..'welcoming party.' I will ensure you are our departmental scholar."

Julia gave her an approving smile, and looked at the Dean, "You must have read my mind."

Dean McCullugh walked to an opposite side of the room, and pulled several books from the shelf. She carried the armload of books to the altar, and set them down. "Jacob, be useful, and help Julia with these." She then looked at Julia who had walked over to see Dean McCullugh's haul. "We must be prepared for this. It's not our only shot, but it is our best shot."

"Do you think the teachings will resonate with anyone on first mention?" Julia asked as thumbs through the books.

"I think you'd be surprised as to who the teachings speak to. Just one more thing for your power to understand," Dean McCullugh handed half of the stack to Jacob.

Julia picked up the other half and walked with Jacob out of the ritual hall, back into the library where she had stored her belongings. "Don't forget about me when you're ruling over our New Age," Jacob joked as put his normal clothes on.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you as a pet on a leash," Julia replied, only half-jokingly.

-

Julia entered the library and sat at her usual table. Unlimited access had been a godsend for her. Creating precious quiet time, not afforded to almost every other student. Even though she was fifteen minutes early, she was late. Dean McCullugh was already sitting there with a set of markers and an oversized memo pad. The Dean looked at ease, and at peace for once. Julia had never seen this side of her, "Good morning Dean McCullugh. How are you?" She set her Golden Roast cup on the table, along with her messenger bag.

Dean McCullugh looked up from the page she scribbled on, and smiled at her pupil, "Please, my Queen, call me Francine."

Julia returned her smile with a more sinister one, "Of course, my plaything."

Francine shivered when Julia called her that, thinking of the private offerings she gave Julia. Her pussy immediately quivered, and began to yearn for attention, but she knew they had bigger plans at work. Julia needed to understand what exactly it meant to be the Carnal Queen and how to channel the power to dominate anyone she wanted. Her desires would have to be put on hold for the time being.

She looked at Julia, who had set up her laptop, and pulled out several books. It was a combination of books from the Peregrinus Flammae's private library, and publicly available ones. Julia began to flip through them, Francine stopped her, gently placing her hand on her wrist. "I think today we should focus on who you are, not what you are."

Julia looked at her, confused, "I'm Julia Flaykol. I'm working towards my PhD with a focus on Puritanism and its impact on the emergence of cults."

Francine gathered herself, and embraced the Dean McCullugh persona. Maybe Julia needed more guidance from an educator, than an advisor. "No. We all know WHO you are. You'll never realize your potential with such surface level thinking."

Julia rolled her eyes at Dean McCullugh. She came here to learn more about her power, not to have philosophical discussions on who she is. She was an academic, her goal was to learn and study, that was it. Well, that was it,until she enrolled at Everspring University and became the leader of a sex cult.

Maybe there was more to her than she realized. Why did they choose her to lead their movement? Who was the "unknown Matriarch" the books kept referencing? The Dean's persistent and often frustrating barrage of questions began to wear Julia down. She slowly started to think before each answer, giving a measured response exploring the root of her ambitions.

"Think about those close to you and what you mean to them. Even if they don't admit it, your words carry more weight in their mind than you think," Dean McCullugh explained. "You aren't an academic to them. Of course they see you as studious, but they see the caring side of you, the angry side, and the joyous side as well. That is where your power lies. Those around you want to be used. They may not realize it yet, but soon they will see."

Julia nodded, Dean McCullugh's lecture finally settling in, she then giggled.

Dean McCullugh tilted her head, "What's so funny?"

Julia composed herself, "I remembered when I could hear Matt, and one of his girlfriends. Our parents had just got home from a date night, and I had to play distraction. I made up something about a play I was trying out for, and completely made up a monologue."

They continued to philosophically spar for the next several hours, never touching the books Julia laid out on the table. Instead used the entire memo pad Dean McCullugh brought, as well as several pages from Julia's notebook.

Julia left the library that evening with a sense of pride and centeredness she never experienced before. Everything finally made sense: what brought her here, who is she, who the Carnal Queen is, and most importantly why her.

The writings dictated it be her. Dean McCullugh knew she wanted to dedicate her life to the Peregrinus Flammae, so she guaranteed herself to be the unknown matriarch. Once fully enveloped in the teachings of the Peregrinus Flammae, she opened her womb to any man wanting offspring. It may have ruined her reputation during her undergraduate studies, but the promise of the New Age greatly outweighed being a temporary cum dump. Her efforts were quickly rewarded, and the two parted ways once the child was born.

That wasn't the end of her journey though. To see the plan through, she subjected herself to all sorts of depravity. It paid off. It allowed her to travel the world, experiencing cultures and sexual practices she never would have imagined. That in turn gave her the insight and grounding needed to pour over the readings without the corruption overwhelming her.

As a child of the 1960s, Francine McCullugh wasn't beholden to the prudish behaviors of previous generations. During her sojourn, she experienced the thrill of being blindfolded during a gangbang. The fear of being bound and gagged in a foreign country, and the exhilaration of making someone watch her dominate their partner. Through these escapades, she continued her studies within the Peregrinus Flammae, eventually becoming the greatest scholar since their founding.

Leveraging the connections she developed, everything for Julia was guided by an invisible hand. The amount of planning, patience, and sheer luck to accomplish their task spoke to the dedication of the small, but influential reach of the Peregrinus Flammae.

But, it allowed her to be both the literal and figurative "unknown matriarch" to welcome in Julia. She had no idea that her actual grandmother was also the leader of a cult that orchestrated her entire life. But, upon learning that, Julia wasn't angry or upset. She was calm, eerily calm. For once, everything made sense.

Before she left, Julia gave Dean McCullugh a soft, passionate kiss. The older woman melted in Julia's embrace and resumed the submissive Francine role. This is where she wanted to be, she wanted to be a servant to the Carnal Queen, not a boring academic. Francine sat there while Julia walked away, slowly snaked her hand inside the waistband of her skirt, and began to finger herself.

-

When the Flaykol family walked into the main room of the Seltim Dining Commons, they all were taken aback by the beauty that surrounded them. Even Julia's jaw dropped when she walked in. The normally drab white support columns were artistically decorated to highlight each

major the school offered. The artwork and colors of the pillars tied into the tables and place settings, which sat the guests by department.

Julia's father Samuel, a man of average proportions, salt and pepper hair, and a well groomed beard, led the family through the maze of guests and tables. He did a double take when they approached their seating arrangement. Taylor, his wife, was a carbon copy of the woman sitting at the table, with the only difference, the woman wore a one shoulder black dress while Taylor sported a pastel blue strapless gown. Both beautiful on the women, a perfect complement to their artificially black hair settling, and pale complexion.

Samuel and Matt, Julia's brother, wore matching suits with a shirt to match Taylor's dress. Matt took after his mother in the appearance department. He was lithe, giving the illusion of being much taller than the 5'10 he actually was. Samuel, the opposite, and where Julia got her appearance, still supported the conservative dress well, despite not being model proportions like his son. Julia matched Dean McCullugh's dress, except she opted for a strapless gown. The black material looked like it had been painted on, making her lack of bra quite apparent with her nipple rings protruding. The last person at this table was Jacob, who sported a button down and tie, in lieu of a coat and dark slacks.

Dean McCullugh and Jacob stood up to greet them as they approached. Dean McCullugh was the first, extending her hand towards Samuel, "Nice to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Flaykol. Julia speaks very highly of the both of you. "She gave Samuel a firm handshake before moving over to Julia's mother to give her a polite hug, and peck on the cheek.

"Samuel is fine, I appreciate the formality though." Julia's father replied, glancing over to the other man and Matt, somehow already deep in a conversation about the NFL draft. Without knowing anything about the other person, Samuel knew Matt found a new friend.

Before the conversations could develop any further, the lights dimmed to begin the event. It was an incredibly standard banquet, with little to no fanfare, despite the stately decorations. Each department focused on a capstone research project with the award winner usually being a part of the team. It went alphabetically, which meant lots of waiting for Julia and Dean McCullugh.

It took over an hour, but they finally made it to their table. Dean McCullugh sauntered to the podium to give her departmental overview, and introduce Julia. She made sure to keep an eye on her table as she closed her portion with a quote from the book Julia had her reread. "Those closest to you are those most willing to join your cause. Dominare eos et erunt sicut lutum in manibus tuis." She made sure to use Latin for the most damning part. Julia was going to dominate those closest to her tonight and they needed to be ready for her speech.

Julia made her way to the stage, looking back and smiling at her family. They excitedly smiled and waved back, unaware of what their daughter had in mind. She glided across the small room and launched directly into her speech, brushing over the stereotypical "thank yous." As she gave her speech, she made sure to liberally quote the readings, "I am stronger and better today than I was yesterday because of those around me."

She paused and glanced across the room, spotting a few members of the Peregrinus Flammae and could see its effect take hold. Satisfied that she was on the right track, she continued her speech, but focusing her attention solely on her table. She could see her brother squirming in his seat. Her mother's cheeks flushed, and her father could be seen frequently adjusting his slacks. Under the table, Taylor had slipped one of her pumps off, and crossed her legs in an attempt to find her husband's cock.

The moment she ended her speech, he stood up to leave the room. She intercepted him during his escape and gave him a hug, feeling his hard cock press against the inside of her thigh. She held him close and whispered in his ear, "Thank you so much for coming. You don't know how much I appreciate it."

Samuel could feel Taylor's foot massaging his cock under the table. Each time her toes slid down to the base of his shaft, his cock would grow and twitch. He knew if she kept this up that he would blow a load in the middle of the banquet. She began to knead his balls through his pants, feeling his cock strain against the fabric. She teased him through the next several speeches, priming him for their evening plans.

After each remaining award, Samuel glanced around the room, looking for an opportune time to slip away. Taylor had him on the edge, he needed to bury himself in her immediately and she knew it. Finally, after the fourth speech following Julia's, they were able to slip out from the event. They apologized profusely to Julia and the rest of the table, making up some excuse about a family matter. While his parents may have been convinced of the excuse, Jacob knew the real reason and smiled.

They snuck down the nearest hallway looking for an unlocked room, acting like horny teenagers, not parents in their late 50s. Their efforts soon paid off as they found an empty classroom and slipped inside. Wasting no time, Taylor slid her bikini panties down to her ankles and leaned over the lectern. Samuel freed his cock from his pants, pushed her dress over her hips and immediately began pistoning away in his wife's wet, unshaved pussy.

Wandering the halls trying to distract himself, Matt could hear moaning and bodies slapping against each other. Curious, he stealthily made his way towards the source. Finally at the source, only separated by a partially closed door, he slowly pushed it open and couldn't believe his eyes. His dad bent his mom over the lectern, her gown gussied around her hips as he fucked her from behind. Without thinking, he pulled out his cock, and began to slowly stroke it, smearing his precum all over the head.

Suddenly, he felt someone place a hand on one hip, then wrap their long, delicate fingers around his member. "You know it's not nice to spy on people." Dean McCulluch whispered in his ear as she began to slowly stroke him. "You like watching your parents fuck don't you" she continued to tease him. "You wanna join them, don't you? You wanna Ram your hard cock in the same hole that you came from."

Her words became too much for him, and he began to cum everywhere, covering the door with his seed. She slid his deflating cock back into his pants, as Jacob came walking down the empty hallway. He saw Dean McCullugh and Matt, and knew what she was up to. Julia's speech had the intended effect, and now the next wave of initiates were putty in their hands, ready to be molded.

Matt tried to speak, as he could hear his dad cry out as he came inside his mother, but Dean McCullugh placed a finger over his mouth. "Don't speak."

Jacob motioned for them to come over and they obliged. "The banquet is clearing out. It's a nice night and..." he paused, examining Matt "Julia thought a more intimate campus tour would be nice."

Dean McCullugh smiled at the prospect. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

-

Julia, Jacob, and Dean McCullugh took advantage of the warm evening to walk Julia's family around the campus. The only people left on campus were stragglers from the banquet who seemed to be too drunk, or too tired to venture much further into campus. That suited Julia just fine.

"Honey, this campus is beautiful but my feet are starting to hurt. Can we please take a break?" Taylor begged, stopping to lean on her husband to adjust her heels.

Julia replied, "Of course. We're almost where I wanted to stop anyway. It's one of my favorite hiding holes on campus, the McCreedy Hall Reading Garden." She led them up one more set of stairs, and then cut under a large wrought iron archway. She bounced to the middle and held out her arms "Here we are!"

The group didn't bother with the benches, but instead sat together in the middle on a blanket that Julia pulled from her bag. Samuel and Taylor cuddled together on a corner of the blanket, clearly exploring the option of a second round. The rest of the group were in the middle, discussing the campus and Julia's studies.

Matt normally couldn't care less about his sister's academic work, he was an average student at a small college in North Carolina. His focus was on getting through the next three years, not some great discovery. If everything went well, he would graduate and then work for their dad as an agent at his insurance firm. He could live at home while he built his business and learned the industry, eventually helping his dad run the agency. No one was retiring early from it, but it afforded them a solidly upper-middle class lifestyle. Matt was able to explore his interests, but academics were certainly not one of them.

eotp
eotp
15 Followers