Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor began thrashing about, fighting for air as her daughter suffocated her with her pussy. Just when Taylor thought she couldn't take anymore, Julia screamed out in pleasure. She released her mother from her bind, when Taylor opened her mouth to gasp for air, she was instead met with a torrent of her daughter's squirts. She could still taste her husband and son's cum in the fluid as well as the much stronger taste of her daughter. She drank as much of the mixture as she could, each gulp increasing the desire in her pussy.

Once Julia was done, her mother collapsed on the ground, her wet hair clinging to her face. She started to finger herself, and rub her clit while everyone stood over her watching. Julia leaned down and grabbed her by the neck. "I never said you could cum. You don't get to cum until I say so." Julia commanded her mother. She let go and giving her a soft kiss. "You can finish now, toy." She grinned and gave Francine and Jacob a look of satisfaction.

-

Samuel and Matt got ready in the morning like nothing had happened last night. They carried on and rushed around the hotel room like they normally did the day of a flight. Taylor, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about what happened after the banquet. She had been so horny, because she fucked her husband in a classroom, and then took part in a full blown orgy. But maybe that didn't happen? She assured herself that Samuel or Matthew would have said something about the orgy. That meant it all had to be a dream, albeit a very real feeling one.

She decided a shower would help clear her head and put her mind at ease. She turned on the water and undressed, stacking her clothes neatly on the counter. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a black spot on her stomach which she never noticed before. It wasn't very big, about the size of her thumb. It looked strangely familiar to her as she contorted her body to get a better look. Right before she gave up, it hit her. It started in the same spot of Julia's tattoo in the dream, and that's when she realized last night wasn't a dream. It was a sign of things to come, and her pussy tingled in anticipation.