Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tonight was different. Every time Julia spoke about her studies, she glowed. She spoke with such passion and emotion, that he couldn't help but cling to every word she said. But it wasn't just the passion she spoke with, it was her overall demeanor. Something changed in her over the past year, she was no longer the shy bookworm he annoyed growing up. She had the poise and presence of a veteran public speaker.

Completely rapt in her lecture, Matt hadn't noticed the transformation around him. His parents no longer cuddled on the corner of the blanket, they moved to a nearby bench. Samuel sat down, his dress pants by his ankles, Taylor facing everyone, naked bouncing on his cock. Her sagging tits bounced with each thrust he made upwards into her, causing her to moan in pleasure. One of Samuel's hands made its way up the torso of his wife, and began to squeeze and massage a breast while the other made its way between her legs. He wrapped his fingers around her overgrown bush, and began to gently tug at the hair.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me Sam!" Taylor screamed when her husband began to tug on her pubic hair. She threw her head back and grinded her hips into him as he thrusted inside.

He grunted as he fucked her as hard as he could, her moans growing louder, nearly drowning out Julia. It finally broke the trance she had him under, but its effects were clearly apparent. He had been subconsciously rubbing his cock through his suit pants almost the entire time. Seeing the scene of his parents' lovemaking for a second time in the night was too much for him. He quickly stripped from his clothes and sat in the grass frantically stroking his cock.

Julia, Jacob, and Dean McCullugh all smiled as they watched Matt jerk off to his parents. Julia then leveled a look at Jacob and he knew exactly what to do. "Yes ma'am," he softly replied, stripping down and crawling over to the mature couple. By the time he reached them, Samuel had slid his cock from Taylor's pussy to her asshole and was slowly thrusting in and out.

Jacob eagerly began to lap at the wet and well-fucked pussy of Julia's mom. He could taste Samuel's seed from their earlier session, but he could also taste her leaking juices. They ran down his chin and onto Samuel's cock as he picked up speed in her tight asshole. The fucking made it increasingly more difficult for Jacob, as her clit and folds became a moving target. She smeared his face with her juices. The random brushes of her clit against his lips and tongue drove her wild.

The dual sensation of her asshole being forcefully plundered, and the sucking on her clit quickly became too much for her. The largest orgasm of her life ripped through her, her body shaked uncontrollably, simultaneously clenching down on the tongue exploring her pussy, and cock buried her asshole. She screamed and grabbed onto Jacob's head to hold him in place, as she wildly came.

The floodgates opened and the nectar from her pussy began to freely flow. Jacob's entire face glistened with her juices, as well coating Samuel's cock and balls, which continued to slam into her most intimate hole.

Julia looked at her brother, who furiously stroked his cock in search of release. "I don't think I ever said you could cum." She reached out and grabbed his wrist to stop him from stroking his cock. He painfully obliged, on the verge of cumming, then denied by his sister. She pulled his hand away from his cock and grabbed it herself. "You like watching Mom and Dad fuck don't you?"

He nodded, unable and afraid to speak, as Julia held onto his cock tightly.

"Do you want to fuck mommy's pussy?" She pressed him.

He didn't answer, afraid of what might come out.

She painfully squeezed his cock. "I asked you a question."

He nodded, "Y-y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am, I want to bury my cock in our mom's pussy."

Julia released her vice grip, stroking his cock at a snail's pace. Not enough to bring him the release he so desperately needed, but not enough to let him go soft. "Hmmm, well that's too bad. It's not happening, not tonight at least."

The threesome in the background had transformed shape once again. Taylor and Samuel had stripped away the remainder of their clothes, and moved back to the grass with Jacob. Taylor was on her hands and knees using her dress as blanket, while Samuel fucked her from behind, and Jacob drove his cock down her throat. Her moaning had stopped, and transformed into a garbled mess.

Julia looked over to Dean McCullugh who stood there naked and in silence, awaiting Julia's command. Julia smiled at the obedience of her grandmother and personal advisor. She let go of Matt's cock, and walked over to her. Starting at her clit piercing, she traced a line up her body and ended holding her neck, "Are you ready Francine?"

The elderly woman nodded, "Yes, my queen. I'm ready to serve you."

"Good. Now go help my parents."

The submissive Francine sauntered to the group, injecting herself by crawling under Taylor. She placed her head between her daughter's legs, and began to lap at her engorged clit and lips. Francine latched onto Taylor's thighs to hold the woman in place, while she lapped at her pussy. Samuel continued to pummel her asshole, while Jacob fucked her face. All three overwhelmed her, and another massive orgasm began to build.

Jacob pulled his cock from her mouth, and shoved it into Francine's leaking pussy. Once he developed a rhythm in her, he grabbed Taylor's hair and pressed her face into Francine's clit. Taylor began to furiously eat the pussy presented to her, a state of pure bliss enveloping her as she edged closer to an orgasm. She had never even kissed a woman before tonight, but she now had her face buried between the legs of her daughter's Dean. It tasted amazing. If she knew how delectable pussy was, she would have suggested threesomes with Samuel long ago.

The fantasies she conjured in her mind sent her overboard, and she screamed into the elderly woman's pussy. While her mouth was opened, Jacob took the opportunity to shove his cock back in her mouth, forcing her to gag and sputter. She worked his cock with the same fervor from when she attacked Francine's pussy, eagerly taking his full length.

Julia looks down at Matt's throbbing cock, massive drops of precum clinging to his swollen head. She runs her thumb over it, smearing it, making it glisten in the soft moonlight. "You've been such a good little brother tonight, I think you deserve a reward." Julia cooed as she moved closer to him. Still slowly stroking his cock, she kissed his neck, and ran her other hand through his hair. "Take off my clothes," she commanded.

He couldn't have worked faster. Within seconds, she was completely naked in front of him. Her own piercings caught the light just enough to glimmer. Her tattoos followed the curves of her body just right, to accentuate her large bust and round ass. Matt was in awe of the goddess in front of him. He didn't need anyone to stroke his cock to stay hard now.

Other than the obvious piercings and tattoos that he couldn't get over, she looked different as well. He remembered his sister being on the slightly "curvier" side. She wasn't fat, but definitely wasn't just "thick." Her body looked tighter, accentuating her hourglass figure. "Holy shit," was all Matt could say, when she stood naked, presenting herself in front of him.

She smiled seductively, then got on all fours, facing the foursome. Looking back at him, she spread her cheeks apart to expose both her holes, "Here's your reward. Now, give into your lust."

Stumbling, trying to strip fast enough, he eventually maneuvered his way out of his suit and behind his sister. He could see her how wet she was, the inside of her thighs slick with her juices running down them. He lined his cock up to her slit, and pressed in. Her hole offered no resistance as he entered quickly being enveloped by her drenched folds. She moaned in response to his entry, and began to gently massage her clit while he tried to find a rhythm.

Matt gripped her hips for leverage, both of them moaning and grunting in unison. He pushed her head into the grass, driving his cock deeper in, exposing her asshole. He stared at his sister's most intimate hole, and reached for it. The moment his thumb rested on her rosebud, Julia reached back and grabbed his hand. "I never said you could touch my ass," she growled at him. He pulled his hand away, afraid of what disobeying her will bring.

The wet slapping of their bodies caught the attention of their dad, who continued to pound his wife with help of Jacob and Dean McCullugh. The moment he saw them, he couldn't help himself and pulled out his wife. She gasped at the sudden void, being further denied her second orgasm. Samuel walked over stroking his cock, and presented it to Julia. It glistened with the juices from her mother, which she gladly took it in her mouth, savoring the taste of her ass and pussy.

Julia pulled her father's cock from her mouth and looked up at him, pure lust and desire in her jet black eyes. He couldn't look away as she stroked his cock, "Mmm yeah. You've always wanted to fuck your little girl haven't you? It's ok. Give into the lust." She cooed between moans from her brother's thrusts.

Samuel slammed his cock in her open mouth, much to his surprise, she didn't gag or sputter at all. She took his entire length, swirling her tongue around his balls as she deepthroated him. He moaned, as she snaked a hand up his thighs, probing his asshole with her middle finger. In all their years of marriage, Samuel and Taylor had never experimented with anal play. Yet tonight he took his wife's anal cherry, and now his daughter, toyed with his own asshole. His mind was racing, this was completely forbidden, yet it's all he could think about. He wanted to dedicate himself to his daughter, to cater to her every whim and desire.

Francine slipped around Taylor, wrapping her legs around her torso, and between her legs, spreading them open. From here, one hand was around her neck, forcing her to watch the incestuous threesome in front of her. Francine's other hand went between Taylor's legs, and rubbed her clit just fast enough to continue the edging. Taylor begged for release, but each time Francine would give her daughter's overly sensitive clit a smack.

Taylor screamed with each strike, partly from pain, and partly from pleasure. Samuel occasionally would spank her during sex, but never enough to elicit any pain. The sharp sting from each of Francine's strikes sent a beam of pleasure through her. Soon, each slap caused her pussy to release more fluids. They splashed everywhere with each smack, splattering over Francine's hand and Taylor's thighs.

Francine stopped slapping the poor woman's sopping and sore pussy, whispering in her ear, "You're such a slut. Screaming in pleasure as I smack your pussy like a bad date." She nibbled on her ear and neck, and transitioned her smacks to a gentle massage. Taylor moaned in response and ground her hips against Francine's fingers. Instead of punishing her, Francine would just stop rubbing her clit. "No, no. You don't get to cum until our queen says so. And she's a bit occupied."

Taylor rolled her hips around, seeking out any kind of stimuli, but Francine just moved her fingers like a carrot on a stick. "Please. Please let me cum. I need it. Please." Taylor whimpered at the complete mercy of the surprisingly strong Francine.

Francine's demeanor changed instantly and she pinched Taylor's clit, sending a sharp pain through her entire body. "Listen you little slut, I said you're going to wait until our queen is done, you slut." she growled. "You're going to sit here, and watch as your daughter gets ravaged by those three."

Julia lowered herself onto Jacob's thick cock, offering little resistance, as he slid all the way into her ass. Once settled at the base, she leaned back offering her pussy to her brother and father. The two men standing in awe, their cocks glistening with spit and bodily fluids. Julia begins to slide two fingers in and out of her pussy, while Jacob slowly begins to thrust into Julia. Despite his violent thrusts, Julia never broke eye contact with her father. She pointed at him, then curled her finger, telling him to come forward. He obeyed without hesitation. "Now's your chance. I know you need your daughter's sweet little pussy." she cooed while toying with one pierced nipple, and her pierced clit. "But I need to hear you say it first."

He couldn't look away from the way his daughter teased and commanded him. She was right, he did need it. Something about tonight told him, if he didn't plunge his manhood into her sweet, inviting hole, then his whole life would be for nothing. "I need your pussy. I need to fuck my daughter." He said matter-of-factly, before standing over her and driving his cock deep into her.

Julia cried out in pleasure, as Jacob and her father filled both her holes. Samuel took a moment to get situated, and then started slowly thrusting in her. She stared at him as she tugged on both her nipple rings and teased him. "Mmmm, who's pussy is better? Me or mom?"

He didn't answer, again afraid of what might come from his mouth. Julia lifted one leg up and pushed Samuel out of her pussy. "If you don't obey, you don't get rewarded. Dear little brother, come here." She summoned Matt who eagerly took his dad's place. He instantly found rhythm with Jacob as they pistoned in and out of her in unison. She stared at her dad, who looked conflicted as he watched his children take part in a threesome. "Come here. Now!" She commanded Samuel. Once he was within range, she grabbed his cock and brought it to her mouth, and began to suck him.

The three men filled her, as they fucked in the middle of the garden for any passerby to witness. Jacob reached up from under, around Julia, and began to lightly tug on her nipple rings, eliciting deep moans from her. The noises caused her saliva, and Samuel's precum to pool at the corner of her mouth. It began to run down, and drip onto her and Jacob. They could both feel liquid dropping onto them, but were more concerned with their own actions than some excess fluids.

Julia pulled her dad's cock from her mouth, and held a hand up to stop Matt from pummeling her pussy. She gently ground her hips, lightly moaning before giving the men their second set of instructions. "Dad, lay down like Jacob." He did as commanded. She lowered herself into him, this time her large tits in his face. "Now. Matt. Fill me, but remember, you haven't earned my ass." She told her brother, giving him the same domineering stare she used on her father.

He submissively obliged, placing a hand on her lower back for stability, slowly easing his cock in her already filled pussy. It was much tighter than when he and Jacob double penetrated her. But she offered little resistance. He could feel the veins of his father's cock pressed up against his, the forbiddenness only turned him on more. From what Matt could tell, it had the same effect on his father. Once they began alternating their strokes in her pussy, lubricated by her juices, Matt could feel his dad's cock begin to twitch, and pulse, as they rubbed together.

Francine had driven her middle two fingers into Taylor's pussy, hammering away in short, sporadic bursts. Taylor could only thrash and beg, for when her mother would stop slamming her fingers into her sopping pussy. Francine expected more of a fight from the woman, at least when it came to watching her husband, and son double fuck her daughter. But that wasn't the case. Her biggest fight was to keep her daughter from getting off. Her eyes were glued to the taboo of the incest happening in front of her, and she cried to get off watching it.

"You're such a slut." Francine growled in her daughter's ear, knowing the abuse kept her going.

"Yes. I'm a slut! I deserve to be punished for my bad behavior!" Taylor begged, hoping Francine would inflict more spankings while they watched. Much to her disdain, that never happened, but the constant teasing and edging continued. Francine slid her fingers out of her pussy, a thick trail of Taylor's fluids following, and began to rub her clit again. With the extra juices, Francine was able to work her hand at incredible speeds before stopping. Each time Taylor would whine for release, but Francine refused to capitulate, leaving her daughter on the torturous edge.

Both men could feel themselves creeping towards release as well. Each time one of them would thrust in, Julia would moan, and tighten her pussy around their rods. Matt was the first to find release, his cock briefly swelling up, before shooting countless thick ropes of cum into his sister's pussy. The sudden tightness from Matt's orgasm put the pressure necessary to send him over the edge. The moment his son stopped spraying the inside of Julia, he began to cum just as violently. It was arguably the hardest he had ever cum in his life.

Samuel slid out of his daughter, a large trail of gooey cum dribbling down his son's cock. He looked at the handiwork, unsure if it was his seed he watched, or his son's. Samuel smiled, in a lust fueled haze, and beside himself with how great that was. Julia looked pleased with the state of her dad, and then rolled off Matt, who had the same look as his father. "See how good it feels to let your carnal lust take over." Julia said as she laid on her back, fingering her well-fucked, creamy pussy. She casually slid her middle two fingers in and out and moaned. "I'm still missing something." She looked directly at Francine and gave her mother and grandmother a devilish smile. "Ah yes. The sweet velvety tongue of a woman. And she looks hungry."

Francine let go of her daughter, only to stand up and grab her by the hair. She proceeded to drag Taylor over to Julia and shove her daughter's face into her queen's pussy. Taylor's tongue explored every sweet fold of her daughter's vagina. She eagerly lapped at every glob of her husband and son's cum that made its way back down Julia's vaginal canal to the gates of her uterus.

Knowing her mother had her on the edge of an orgasm, Julia pushed her mouth away. "That's a good little pet, but there's more for you. I have such big plans for you. "Julia told her mother before spitting in her face, then smearing it. She then looked at Jacob and Francine. "You know what to do." She commanded, as she rubbed her clit for the show they were about to give her.

Jacob was the first to step up to Taylor, and began to furiously stroke his thick cock. Massive strands of precum flung from the head, splattering over her face and tits. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, begging for his cum. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue for his load. "Oh fuck yes you whore. Get ready for it." Jacob grunted as he painted her face with his full load. He shot five thick ropes of his seed over her forehead and nose, with one particularly thick strand clinging from her eyelids. He flung the last few strands across her breasts, that she rubbed in like a lotion.

Once he spent his seed, emptying his sack. Francine took her spot over Taylor, and began to get herself off. She stood over her daughter and worked two fingers aggressively back and forth in her pussy, while the other hand went into overdrive on her clit. Francine began to moan and gyrate her hips as she felt an orgasm begin to build in her. It didn't take long for her to go over the edge, seeing the cum hanging down her daughter's face. She squirted all over her Taylor, drenching her and washing away some of the cum.

She now looked like a well-used fuck doll, but there was still one more. Julia spread her legs, pulling her mother's face back down to her pussy. She held her in place by the hair and grinded her hips against her mother's face. "Eat my pussy, slut. You loved it earlier, keep eating." Julia growled, determined to cum all over it. Her second hand grabbed her mother's hair and held on tightly as Julia could finally feel her own orgasm approaching.