All Comments on 'Perfect'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story is a true reflection of the title

Tempted to join just so I can favourite the story. Thank you so much, it ticks all the boxes this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

But the time line wasn't really credible. It wouldn't have hurt to flesh it out a bit more, even though it would have added length.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

This story is the first of your contributions that I have read, and now I look forward to others. Background/context and characters richly developed, and the erotica perfectly matched. 5 stars.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

wonderful story,,luved it.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Very nice. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty slow and rather over-detailed in the non-relationship parts, but nicely-written and results in a warm fuzzy feeling eventually.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 3 years ago
Perfect!

I really love this a lot. Thank you for the lovely story! I think it's one of your best.

erktecerktecover 3 years ago
Superb!!!!

Your story like the wine was blue ribbon. The detail that filled the story made it come alive to the point you could taste every sip of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the depth of setup. Slow in the beginning but felt kinda rushed the end. If it was true love at first sight it seemed overly so. One date and change life plans and mention marriage? I do love this story I just felt the slow burn exploded too quickly

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

This is a masterpiece and my favourite of your works. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Less about mom’s cooking, more about the romance

The romance between the two characters happened rather quickly and lacked a depth of feeling. But there was a ton of time spent on the main character’s mother’s cooking and the a lot detail went into the vineyard emergency. This would have been a lot better if the time and details were spent on the romance/attraction instead of the not-crucial-to-the-story scenes. The writing itself was good (I wanted some cinnamon rolls...) it’s just the story was not well balanced - too much time spent on scenes that that didn’t matter, too little spent on what should be the crux of the story. But the sex scene was good!

2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
More please

A lovely story with great characters, any chance of another instalment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but too fast

A great story that felt like a nice romantic slow burn. Five pages of build up then over the next two they had a night away, fucked and we’re on their way to marriage! What happened to the five pages of seduction? You get the feeling you either ran out of time or ideas. Shame really as it had been going so well. It could easily have been up there with the best but I could now only give 7/10. Sorry.

BlueGriffinBlueGriffinover 3 years ago

I loved the research that clearly went into this. You painted a vivid picture of life at a vineyard in Nappa Valley. I know nothing about it, but I totally believed everything you said. The setting you chose was elegant and sophisticated and very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of those stories that deserves more than 5 stars

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Too good to end so soon

It was a good story and very well developing until they stayed overnight. I so wish there was enough time to develop the character journeys better and slow paced chemistry. It's too soon to end with one over night stay and family dinner. Bit disappointed and hence 4/5 stars. Sorry. You have set the bar higher for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. My only negative thought was the ending, though good, was a tad rushed compared to the rest of this well told tale.

shurlin3shurlin3over 3 years ago

Woman, you can WRITE! Such a great story, along with HOT yet realistic sex scenes. So nice to read about two strong intelligent capable women who have a relationship of equals with sensitivity to each other’s needs and insecurities. So refreshing in contrast to all the domination and submission stories that are so prevalent with so many authors on Lit. I know you write some of those too, but you obviously get this kind of relationship too. Also really enjoyed the authentic descriptions of hour setting and context in the Napa Valley wine industry. You are a new favorite author in my Following list.

123noproblem123noproblemabout 3 years ago

Absolutely great! Fun and pleasnt, with great characters and good dialogue snd a surprise ending!

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 3 years ago

I first read this before I became a member of Literotica, and it set a pretty high bar for the quality of the writing and storytelling here. I just rediscovered it Your writing is impressive, the storytelling is wonderful, and the story itself is entertaining and engaging.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Did it again! Another well written story. Loved your build up on the characters. Lots of back story. Then happily ever after. With all the anxiety couldn’t we have a little more basking in the after glow of falling in love? I know sometimes you want a project to end, you lose the feel, something is burning to get out and needs attention, I get that. Your the author, and I’m just a poor smuck writing a critique. You are good. You handle your character’s well with a lot of emotional asides.

I appreciate your hard work, after all, writing can be b—— when the fun wears off. 😊

Take care.

JuanCarlosIIJuanCarlosIIover 2 years ago

Great story and it sizzles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A true 5.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

So so brillant ..... The entree into it and then the slow burner and then no not Martin but a melting of clans ...... The only perfect reason for such a lovely dinner ....... Marvelous ....... And you're so damn talented SWP

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💋

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Super special and truly heartwarming. You do really well with longer romances.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

As I was reading I was like is this a lesbian story? Am I in the right category, you never fail to disappoint. Enjoyed it wished it was longer as I always do with good storytelling

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. I have to admit feeling sorry for poor Martin. Hopefully he will find his HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now hang on a minute, Jamie gets Gretchen, Chas gets Lesley................why is Martin not cuddling Em!!!

They both need some love too

Lovely story. 5

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I confess I think you may have missed a trick with Paul and Em, maybe a sequel could work that wrinkle out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...