All Comments on 'Perfect'

by MartianMallows

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SEXY AS HELL

i loved it so much please write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your own damn fault bitch!

HA! HA! Serves you right! You wanna play? You suffer the hard work after! Proceed without caution and you get a pain in the neck. Thanks for the bloody laughter! A cool ending that's forever.

Your witty charm is captivating, but unlike her I'm wary, keep up the sexy and naive stories! Or any story in particular for you're memorizing!

Caught in a web of deceit that's well woven. You send shivers down my spine and to other nether regions ;)

This comment made by someone still waiting to be taken, with a limited time warranty. Clock's ticking, send out your damn vampire already!

A note of gratitude by lil o'l me :)

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 17 years ago
fabulous

Beautiful writing and just what a great short story should be - take us with the flow, lead us on: then hit us between the eyes with the twist in the tail. I'll be looking for more stories from you.

mjl2010mjl2010over 17 years ago
Grabs your attention

You grabbed my attention and kept it. A really nice twist at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
uh .... hot

harder, longer, faster!

:)

Keep at it, I really would like to see more of these characters.

Maharat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing writing!

It really is a remarkable piece of erotic literature. The initial attraction is intense and relatable. The sexual tension between the characters is built at a very controlled pace, which is very sexy, and its mysterious and dark nature deepens the story, adding a sensual undercurrant on which the story glides. The last sentence leaves you feeling breathless and aching for more, just like a good date. I look forward to reading more from this author, something longer but with the same dextrous manipulation of the reader...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous