Perfect Car Ch. 03

Story Info
Married Professor become slut.
1.2k words
3.83
12.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry, what were your plans to tonight?" She asked.

The phone was on speaker as she raised the office window. The smell of her sex strong in the room. Behind her Brad reached around and fondled both breasts while kissing her neck. She gave audible gasp.

"Oh. Nothing. I just pinched my finger opening window. That's perfect because I have faculty meeting tonight."

She now had the phone in left hand as Brad tongued her right ear and she squirmed in silence. His fat fingers again in her wet vagina driving her into third orgasm in thirty minutes!

"You eat at church and I will find something here. See you tonight."

After hanging up she turned into his arms and raped his mouth with her tongue.

"Now leave. I will be over about 5."

"Sure Doc and I will have something for you to eat." He grabbed his crotch obscenely as he left.

She flopped into her chair exhausted.

"Gross!" She thought. "I am such slut."

It was five o'clock when I finished a bath. Putting a dab of perfume 'down below'. I paused at front door to say goodbye.

"I might be later than I planned since there is a reception after. Love you." And I was out the door.

Parking in Brad's driveway I was once again thankful for the perfect car. A white late model Volvo looked like every other sedan. Sitting still just agonizing over my behavior. ' 'He so gross! Why him?' 'I can't go in there. This is too planned.' 'The other times were spur of the moment. ' 'I didn't mean to have sexual intercourse. It just couldn't be helped.' 'This is lying and cheating! There is no excuse this time.' I'm leaving!

But instead I'm standing in front of him. He hasn't even bathed since this lunch. Giving him my sluttiest smile I say

"Money first."

"Will $20 do?"

"Yes." And I drop the bill into my purse. He pushes me to floor. This is becoming ritual. Running my hand up the front over this beautiful hunk of man meat I can't help but think this so unfair. As I unzip and pull his pants down the head is sticking above his briefs. I lick my tongue across it gently and reach to the sides of his briefs and slide them down. As they go down I follow them down with my kisses along the underside of his cock and onto his scrotum licking the hairy sack. I then go back up to take the full head in my mouth stretching my jaws slurping my tongue around the head getting it lubricated.

I'm wet enough I know. Have been all afternoon thinking about tonight. I stand and now it's my turn to push him down to the floor onto his knees. I push him backwards. I stand above him a pull up my dress up and slip my panties down one leg at a time. Lowering myself onto his cock there's a resistance at first, then a push, it moves, a hard push again and then with a slush it's in me. I start rocking back-and-forth pressing my clit on his pubic bone the wave of an orgasm ploughs through me within 30 seconds.

I let out a moan and gasp "oh please fuck me." "Baby, you sure like this fat cock."

"Yes ... yes ... I love it..." I whined.

"You going to cum again?" he probed.

"Yes. Mmmmm ... you want to cum in me again ... you want to fill me up?" I purred.

Continually rocking my hips and meeting his upward thrusts with downward pressure

"Fuck yeah..." he called out.

"Okay ... take your pussy and fill it up," I moaned.

"Yeah ... ahhhh ... shit yeah ... yeah..." he responded loudly.

"You like that?" I asked in a very low voice. " You like me being a whore for you?"

"Fuck yeah ... damn bitch you're a hot."

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh God yes..."

"Fuck yeah ... definitely going to get a nut," he declared.

"Yes baby ... do it ... fill me up ... fill up your married pussy..." I cried.

Suddenly Brad pull out of me and I gasped "no, no."

Pushing me roughly off him and over on my stomach he then pulled my hips in the air and maneuvers behind me.

"Get ready girl ... that married pussy is mine!" he said.

"I'm close ... I'm close ... oh, fuck me good..." I whined.

His finger was pushing into my anus pushing inside deeper and deeper as he slammed me and held my hips with one hand.

Seconds later, he took my hips in a death hold and pulled me tightly against him as he released inside.

"Uhhhh ... yeah ... here it comes ... yeah ... fuck yeah..." he yelled loudly.

"Don't stop ... I'm close ... so close..."

As I fall forward he collapses on top of me. His weight gives me this wonderful felling of being crushed by a man.

Finally he rolls off and says the floor is killing his knees. Let's go to my bed.

In his bedroom he strips and lies back on the bed. "Let me watch you strip my little slut."

I'm fascinated by his penis lying flaccid across his thigh. I resist the urge to reach for it. Instead my hands go to the choker of pearls around my neck.

"No. Leave the pearls on." So I start to pull off my rings. Again, "No, leave your wedding ring on. I like my whore's married".

With a sly smile I do as he says and unzip my dress letting it fall. His eyes on my naked bush through the sheer half slip. I notice with a feeling of power his penis stirring coming off his thigh. I reach behind my back and unsnap my bra. Slowly letting the cups slide down and my breast swing free and his penis is now an erect cock.

I now crawl on the bed and he takes me in arms and starts a kissing 'make out session' that stuns me. I can't get enough of him even though he is a pig. His fingers, two, roughly plunging in my wet va ... twat. As he does this my second orgasm racks me and my whole body shudders and vibrates ... never done that.

Suddenly he pushing me down toward that beautiful man meat. I take in my hand and drool saliva on it. Then start licking my spit up. After at least a minute, I slowly opened my mouth. He pushed his cock as far down my throat as he could, and then eased off. His hand grabbed the back of my head and fistful of hair and pounded his cock down my throat. His dick was going in and out of my mouth faster than I had ever experienced. I thought he was going to hurt me. He fucked my face so hard I thought I couldn't breath.

He pulled back for a second to let me catch my breath, and I was the one to start sucking again. But hard and fast like he had just shown me. I knew my teeth must be scratching him but he just kept his hand on my head slamming my face down. Within a minute he said he was cumming, and felt him swell and explode and I swallowed it all down. The fat cock slipped out of my mouth and I slumped against his thigh.