All Comments on 'Perfect Day'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautiful. Sexy. Real.

I honestly couldn't put it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Read it twice already. I've

cried and laughed. I need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredibly intense

Wow! I could hardly stand the tension, like, emotion compressed in a steamer...

One of the most remarkable stories I have ever read here.

And thank you for the happy end :-) Best, Abi

gnome_mangnome_manover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Such a good story. I read much of it twice, to clarify things, and enjoyed the whole thing so much.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Damn near a perfect story

Thanks

jenncdsubjenncdsubover 4 years ago
Thank you yet again

I keep falling in love with the people you create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can confirm

This was a good read. Enjoyed the references in the beginning.

Pitter patter!

amy821amy821about 4 years ago
Good Story

Your writing is great, i like how your characters have substance to them. I also feel drawn into the world you create. Good work!

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesabout 4 years ago
So sweet

One of my new favorites. You wrote Callie's long held yearning and Echo's newfound eagerness so well. Thank you.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Just perfect

So sweet, so lovely. Absolutely wonderful characters and such a joy to get to witness their perfect day. Thank you for this.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago
I'm smiling.

This story was well written, well thought out, and left me feeling GOOD.

And the sex was erotic as hell...not just a "play by play, seen that before, repeat that phrase for that action..." It was excellent when Callie figured it out because SHE AND ECHO WERE COMMUNICATING VERBALLY, and Callie ditched the strap on.

Just great stuff.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Superb. Really careful, skilful writing; great dialogue and characters; deep, detailed, sensitive sex. Did I say it was superb?

Kosova_guyKosova_guyabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written. Thank you

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I had to look this up (it took a while). I've never read Percy Jackson, or seen the movie(s?), and this story is not fan fiction of that.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

That for sure is truly something, coming to terms with your best friend with the real best friend with this only best friend ...... The pain which would bubble to surfave then this would have been a backfire and so it was romance love friendship partnership ....... Lovely

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

This one didn't come together for me. Part was character definition and part was presentation. Just some notes below:

Impressions as I read along (not thought out at the end of reading):

Shy lesbian pining after clueless best friend is a rather tired premise.

Callie should just walk away from the whole bunch of losers and go find a real life, and never look back.

I really want to say that SURELY not all 19 year old guys are that cluelessly asshole. They make me cringe. Maybe that’s why I never, ever wanted to set foot at a high school reunion (and never did).

Though Callie is more than a bit of an asshole herself involving herself in getting drugs for a group of people she clearly dislikes. That’s very weak. That, too, is monumentally cringeworthy.

Oh. Even better. Her ex is her drug connection? Weak.

I don’t know … but if I was getting the first ever chance to make love to someone I had been in love with for years and was pretty sure I was never going to get the chance and wanted to do the very best for us together, I very much doubt the first thing I’d reach for it a strap-on. That’s so … artificial. And Callie’s first feeling at that point is that she’s very powerful?

Callie is unfortunately … a small character. And her new, first time ever straight girlfriend knows way more about lesbian sex that she does. She feels rather sad.

Nightmares? Seriously? Unless Callie can grow up and move forward fast, Echo will pass her and be gone before they even graduate university.

Mushroom_ForestMushroom_Forestabout 1 year ago

Something I love about your stories is the sheer amount of feeling in them. They're thrilling, they're sometimes painful, and they're beautiful. This was really sweet and I very much enjoyed it.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

So so good!

Yet another great story! Think this is the best yet! Just feels so good!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...