Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not. It's only been a month." Callie went around the living room and kitchen, turning off lights, and then stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Would you.... like to go up to my room?"

The little redhead nodded, and as Callie started up the stairs she heard Echo hurry along behind her. The tension built a little bit more with every step, and by the time she entered the hallway she could hear the blood rushing in her ears.

A minute later Echo was sitting on her bed, staring up at her in a kind of nervous fervor. Callie calmly stepped in front of her, lifted Echo's shirt up and over her head, and tossed it on the ground. Without breaking eye contact, Echo quietly reached behind herself to remove her bra, and her breasts immediately slipped out of the bottom.

Echo had a fairly small torso, not very wide around. When bound within a bra, her breasts filled the space in front of her, but once freed the mass of them settled much lower. Her nipples were a kind of pale red, closer to raspberries than pink, or the bright red of cherries. Callie beheld them with quiet awe, and licked her lips unconsciously. Echo blushed.

"Lie back," Callie said, as she turned to her closet. She opened the folding doors, lifted a box and set it down on the floor, and then settled on her knees to flip open the flaps on the box that had been underneath. Over the years, she had acquired a fair amount of paraphernalia, and the strap-on was not near the top. When she stood up a moment later, straps and dong hanging from her hands, Echo had already stripped herself down to nothing. Instead of lying back, though, she had her feet up in front of her, with her knees bent and her arms around her shins.

Her nervous energy did not seem to dissipate with at the sight of the strapon, but neither did she seem afraid. Callie fought down a surge of self-doubt, lifted her chin, and sought out the calm control that had always served her well. She tossed the strap-on assembly onto the bed, and Echo's eyes tracked to where it bounced down beside her. The skin on her cheeks, and the top of her chest, flushed with color.

Callie relieved herself of her shirt and her bra, and paused as she reached down to unbutton her jeans. Echo was staring at her curiously.

"What's wrong," Callie asked.

"They're small," the redhead said, as she stared intently at Callie's breasts. "I didn't think they'd be so small."

Callie reflexively turned in on herself and finished pushing down her pants.

Echo quirked her head. "No, I've... I've seen you."

"Not without a bra," Callie said softly.

"Yeah, but..." First her brow lowered, and then immediately raised, and she turned to look down at Callie's bra. "Oh. Are your bras padded?"

Callie again licked her lips, and had to actively flex her hands to keep from covering herself.

"Why would you do that?" Echo asked. "They're beautiful."

"I-I don't know," Callie said, a little unbalanced. But she did, and she knew it, and she didn't like lying. "It's... Are you sure you want to get into this?"

Echo nodded, and patted the bed beside her.

Callie sat down, wearing only the black pair of panties that had matched her bra. "Shayne has... you know. A look. Short hair."

"Men's clothes," Echo added, nodding. She seemed to be huddling in on herself a bit too.

Callie nodded. "I don't think she did it on purpose, but she would sometimes encourage me to... wear less makeup... or—"

"Or that time you cut your hair short too."

Callie nodded. "She liked it when I looked more..." She paused, choosing her words carefully. "..masculine than she did. She never pushed me to do anything I didn't want to do, but over time I started to notice some little things adding up and I didn't like it as much. So, I grew my hair back out, I started wearing more makeup, I bought a few pairs of high heels, and I started buying bras with a little bit of padding."

"How did that go over?"

"I think it was the beginning of the end," Callie said with a little shrug. "I think the more femme I went, the more she realized that I wasn't what she wanted... or started to realize it, anyway. I can't be sure, but..."

Echo frowned, looking her up and down while she stared past the end of her own nose.

"I think you're really pretty," Echo said quietly. "I don't know if I'm the best judge. I'm still not sure how I feel about Women, capital W, but you?" She blushed and squeezed in on herself a little tight. "I've always thought you were really pretty."

"Really?"

Echo made a small sound in her throat, smiled, and added, "Beautiful."

Callie's heart fluttered, and she gave a tiny little gasping laugh. She turned to find Echo's arms at her sides, and one of her legs down flat against the bed. The redhead's posture had opened, though her eyes were still wary.

"I've always thought you were perfect," Callie whispered.

Echo's eyes were very, very large as Callie leaned forward, and their lips came together with renewed passion. They fell into each other's arms as they tumbled, their bodies pressed tightly together. Thighs wedged between thighs. Waves of dark black hair mixing with flowing red. They wrapped themselves into a cocoon of limbs, shutting out the rest of the world, and there within they shared themselves.

She could feel Echo's heartbeat.

After a time their hands came back into play, touching and probing. Squeezing. Pinching. There was no space between them, and they rocked back and forth as they each tried to find a way to be touching the other.

After getting her elbow locked beneath her for the third time while Echo tried to grab her leg, Callie finally broke free with a gasp. She had no idea when she'd gotten so sweaty. Echo immediately tried to follow her, clearly wanting more, but Callie laid a finger against her lips and Echo relented with a shudder. The little redhead merely panted as she laid back down, her eyes unfocused and her skin flush with color.

"Your freckles are so..." Callie couldn't find the right word, her mind too occupied to be witty, but it didn't seem to matter. Echo squirmed all the same, seemingly having intuited where she was going, and Callie could contain herself no longer. She rolled onto her back for a moment, kicked out of her panties, and grabbed the strap-on.

Callie's strapon was an intricate thing that wrapped around her hips, the top of her thighs just below her ass, and the middle of her thigh. After using it a few times she'd learned that she'd only needed to loosen it in a couple places to slip it on and off, despite its complex appearance. She had it on in seconds, tight in seconds more, and hopped up on her knees with a gleam in her eye. The redhead's eyes bounced as she watched the tip of the dong wagging back and forth, with a mix of trepidation and excitement, and in that moment Callie felt powerful.

"How do you want it?" she asked, barely containing her smirking glee.

Echo looked up and down, between the semi-rigid silicone shaft and meeting Callie's gaze, and her lips worked silently. After a moment, she rolled over onto her hands and knees, and looked back over her shoulder. "Like this?" she asked.

Callie gently laid one hand on the redhead's hip, kept one hand on the shaft to steady it, and guided the mushroomed head up to her lips. Echo gave a whimpered cry as the tip pressed into her, and the cry stretched into a lengthy moan as Callie fed inch after inch.

"Oh God."

Echo slipped forward, letting one shoulder come down to the bed. She reached back between her legs to touch herself, and as she did Callie settled into a comfortable pace. Her eyes were locked onto the side of Echo's face, watching the way the redhead's lips parted slowly. The sound, pace, and quality of her breath. Callie took it all in as her hips worked back and forth.

"Ohh," Echo moaned. "Oh, that feels good."

"Yeah?" Callie said, panting.

Echo nodded, humming through tightly-pressed lips. It was a soft sound. Pleased. Content. Callie wanted better than simply content.

"Do you want me to go faster?"

Echo made a non-commital noise, akin to a whimper, and Callie jumped on the opportunity. The light brown shaft was coming out slick and shiny, and her nostrils filled with the scent. Both hands settled around Echo's hips, cradling her while the shaft slipped in and out of her.

"I can go harder."

Echo's brow furrowed, and she bit her lip. The next time Callie thrust in, she pushed far enough that her hips slammed into Echo's pale cheeks. The impact rocked the redhead, and she gave a perfectly timed gasp that made the hairs on Callie's neck stand out straight. That tiny, regular hitch in her breath, combined with the beautiful wet sounds coming from Echo's beautiful pussy, were giving her goosebumps.

"Does that feel good?"

Echo nodded, eyes still squeezed shut, and writhed. Callie watched the small motions in her shoulder blade, translating the effort in her mind to paint a picture of how Echo was touching herself. She wanted to watch, but just then Echo's other hand reached out to grab at the sheets, drawing taught lines in all directions, and her focus narrowed to laserpoint.

Yes, she thought. More. Only in her wildest dreams had Callie dared to imagine what Echo might look like while cumming. Euphoric? Blissful? At peace? Boisterous? Jubilant? Callie herself had always been a bit of a screamer, and she was hopeful that they would have some kind of compatible expressiveness. A mutual type that reaffirmed what she'd always felt for the little redhead. Something that proved they were soulmates after all.

What she had not expected was for Echo to sigh and slump. Callie continued thrusting for a few seconds on sheer momentum before slowing to a stop as well, her eyes wide. "What's... what's wrong?" she whispered, immediately fearing the worst.

"I don't think I can cum like this," Echo said, her eyes still closed, and Callie's heart nearly stopped.

"What do you mean?"

Echo licked her lips and twisted, and the heavy shaft slid from her. Her eyes were distant as she thought. "I don't think I've ever cum from penetration," she said slowly. "Only afterwards, if I touch myself..."

Callie fell back on her heels, and the mattress bounced them both with the impact of it.

"...and I think only ever after... they cum first."

"So you need someone to cum inside you first," Callie said, her voice dire.

"No," Echo said dreamily, and it didn't appear that she'd heard Callie's tone. "It's more like... I don't know. Like I can't feel good about it until I know Trev—" Her eyes burst open, and she looked sideways at Callie. "Like I can't relax until I know I'm doing it right, and I won't know that until... you know..."

Callie took a deep breath and nodded. "I think I understand."

"You do?"

She nodded again. "Sex with girls is just... different. It's not so one directional. I'm not trying to get something from you."

Echo looked at her blankly. And then Callie looked down at herself, shook her head, and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Echo said, looking worried.

"I was so worried that this was what you needed," she said, gesturing to the silicone dong resting on her thigh. "I tried to be him. Or... maybe one of them."

"Them?"

"Boys," Callie said.

Then Echo looked up and made the most direct eye contact Callie had ever experienced. There was such a fire and intensity, and even a bit of defiance, that if Callie hadn't already been sitting on her heels she would have rocked back. "I'm not here with a boy," she said quietly.

Callie had never come so close to blurting out that she was in love with Echo, and only avoided it because her tongue refused to move as the air moved from her lungs. Instead, she made a sound like, "Ehhh heh," and then her heart was racing. Pounding.

"Can we start over?"

She nodded eagerly, and twisted to fumble at the straps around her hip. Suddenly, she couldn't be out of it fast enough. The strap snagged on her ankle, and she laughed through unexpected tears as she kicked and pulled, and cast it aside. It felt like she'd rid herself of a lot more than just a handful of ounces of nylon and silicone; a whole lot more.

Echo was laying back against the pillows, her red hair fanned out beneath her, as Callie crawled over her. Their thighs interlaced again, pressing up and together, and Callie was suddenly much more aware of the fit of their bodies.

"I really liked what we were doing before," Echo whispered, with a hopeful little smile.

Callie went straight for her neck, planting kisses along the ridge of her collar, while she slipped her hand between her thigh and Echo's bare labia to apply a bit more targeted pressure. This time, Echo did not fight with her to give back at the same time. There was no jostling. The redhead's fingernails ran through her hair, and across her back, while they writhed.

Echo nuzzled her with her forehead, cuddling even as her teeth bit into Callie's earlobe. Brief, light pressure, followed immediately by the redhead's tongue. More than anything, though, Callie relished the sound and feel of Echo's warm breath as it washed over the side of her head. Over her ear and through her dark hair.

And then Echo's hands went flat against her, palms pressed smoothly against the back of her head and the small of her back. The arms around her stiffened, and Echo's breathing became labored and tight. Callie kept her pace slow and steady, squeezing while her finger vibrated back and forth as much as her wrist could twist. Echo buried her face in the side of Callie's neck, muffling herself as her whines and whimpers became squeals. Great, heaving squeals.

Just as they reached their peak, Callie twisted her head to be able to whisper, "You will always come first, with me."

Echo's squeals dropped three octaves almost instantly, and her nails dug into Callie's back side. "Oh God," she moaned. She squeezed so tightly around Callie's thigh, hips grinding, that there was no room for her hand to continue, but the redhead had already passed the point of no return. Instead, she simply held Echo as she bucked and shook...

...and bit Callie sharply on the shoulder. Callie hissed, but no power in the universe could have pulled her away.

Echo's eyes were unfocused as she her body loosened, muscles slack, and sank back into the pillows, and she planted kiss after kiss on Callie's indented skin. "I'm sorry," she cry-laughed. "I'm sorry! I've never done that! I don't know what that was!"

"It's okay," Callie said, laughing along with her.

The redhead pressed the back of her hand to her nose and sniffed, and then laughed again. "I don't know where that came from!"

Callie brushed the sweat-matted red-orange strands back from Echo's face, and settled down onto her side next to her on the bed. "Was that okay?" she asked.

Echo huffed and turned, eyes wide. "Seriously?"

All Callie could manage was to shrug lightly and look away.

"You just turned me into a feral animal in about three minutes, and you want to know if you did it right?"

"Yeah, well—"

"Mmm-mmm," Echo said, shaking her head. A ghost of a smile remained. "No. I don't like this doubt. This isn't my friend." Then she sat up on her hip, with one arm stiff beneath her to support herself. Her red hair fell in a beautiful cascade over her shoulder, and she smiled as she extended her index finger and tapped Callie's forehead twice.

"Hey," Callie said, as she flinched and blinked.

"Come outta there, you," the redhead said softly. Her smile was sweet and sincere. "It's much nicer out here."

Callie licked her lips and nodded. "Okay, okay."

"Are you with me?" Echo asked.

"I'm here."

"Good." With that, the redhead slid down along the bed, and sat herself down between Callie's legs. She slid her feet beneath Callie's thighs, and they came to rest just shy of her ribs. Callie's legs split out wide, with her feet coming back down to the bed just behind the redhead's hips. Echo looked down and smiled. "Hey, I have one of those."

Even as Callie's barking laugh echoed through the house, she felt the first hesitant sensations of touch against the skin of her inner thigh. Her skin rippled, sending shivers in every direction.

"I've never..." She licked her lips as she stared down. "I've never let my h-hair grow even this much, and yours is... so soft." She ran her fingers through the patch of short black hairs, and combed them around with her nails. "I don't know that I want to stop shaving, but this is..." The smile touched her eyes more than her lips. "I like this."

Callie didn't dare say a word, or do anything to interrupt as Echo explored. Fingers and thumbs, pulling and pushing. Squeezing. Parting. The little redhead twisted her hand at the wrist, inserted her index finger to the first knuckle, and then lifted the wetted finger to her lips.

"Oh," she breathed, and stuck her finger back into her mouth more fully for a moment longer.

As much as she wanted to be quiet, her body was physically unable to remain so as Echo pushed two fingers inside of her, twisted them, and dragged the pads of her fingertips over Callie's sensitive g-spot, and as much as she wanted to look cool and experienced in front of her friend, the sounds that poured from her were anything but elegant.

Echo stared at her, smiled, and then reached down to press against Callie's clit, fingers now applying pressure against it from both sides, and Callie squirmed hard.

"Thank you, Cosmo," Echo murmured with a smile.

Gentle pressure. Small swirls. It didn't take much. Not after the day she'd had. Her emotions were already at critical levels. Her hands flailed above her head, and she just barely brought a pillow down over her face as the first full-throated cry tore loose.

"Keep going," she groaned through the pillow.

Despite her insistence, though, the fingers slid out from within her, and she felt Echo moving around. She was just about to give up and be happy with the one when she felt Echo's hair brushing against her inner thigh. A kaleidoscope of butterflies burst to life within her middle just as the smallest, softest tongue she'd ever felt pushed between her lips and started licking. Callie's second orgasm roared back from where it had threatened to leave. One hand took up her more sensitive left nipple, feathering it rapidly with the tip of her thumb, while the other kept the pillow in place to quiet herself.

"Was that two?" Echo purred, a moment later.

"Mmmm-Hmmm!" Callie groaned. "Mmmm-Hmmm! Mmmm-Hmmm!" Her toes threatened to cramp from curling too tightly.

"You're multi-orgasmic?"

"Mmmm-Hmmm!"

Echo laid a kiss on her just at the peak of her patch of hair, and then another just below the belly button. And then just above. Callie pulled the pillow aside just in time to meet the redhead as she crawled over her, and two of them rolled to the side with their thighs tightly interwoven.

And then back to the other side. Callie laughed into the kiss, and wept happily.

***

Echo's voice seemed to rush toward her from very far away. "Callie!"

Callie twitched violently, arms and legs jerking. Her sense of balance went into a full scale riot, as she'd been standing just a moment before and now found herself lying on her back. Her chest heaved and her mind raced. Her eyes darted around as she tried to figure out where she was, barely recognizing her own darkened room through the hazy lack of focus.

"Callie, it's okay," Echo whispered, as the redhead's arms gentled enveloped her. "It was just a nightmare."

"What?" Callie gasped. She couldn't make her body stop shaking.

"It was just a nightmare. It's over now."

"I... I can't..." She blinked again, but the memories were too dim and insubstantial to bring back. The only thing she could remember was the fear. She'd never felt her heart racing so fast, more like a tone than a pulse.