All Comments on 'Perfect for Me'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

In general a good story, but the "not blood-related" thing ruined it for me.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much

Strange story. But is that what true love is all about?

A saying goes somewhat 'Love is a feeling between two fools', can't really remember.

Thank heavens I am not a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn!

Really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

An unusual story, but very well written. Made me feel sad somehow, but there are many ways to give and show love for someone. Thank you for sharing your talent. I hope that you write more. :) Sunshine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed the read, but..

Few men would put up with constant cheating, hard to see how she loved him. The "daughter" seducing him was fine, but the lapse of days before her work informed him of the wife's death made no sense, unless she died in the arms of another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Every man should be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wimp

The wimpness of the mc is a huge let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Couldn't take her disrespect

Lovers answering the phone; frequent byte marks; excuses and blow-offs, not leaving itineraries...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story lacks strength

One element all too quickly elided over was her jealousy. Therein the real story in discovering the emotional components between his blind love and her selfish love.

NoluckGotLuckyNoluckGotLuckyabout 4 years ago

Was a great story, to me. Had everything I like. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I loved the story. People need to realize this is fiction. You write because you like to and if it is good enough, you get the readers to see the emotions in the story. I did. It is a sad story, but with a happy ending. Thanks for your time and imagination.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Not fond of cuck stories

This wasnt bad. 4

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 4 years ago

A different lifestyle?

Rare situation for a man, but very common for women, alas.

How many wife stay at home with the kids while the “travelling salesman” husband has a lady in every town? The wife just grits her teeth and endures.

Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods84over 3 years ago
Great story

Wow I've been there, the bliss of ignorance, the hurt and pain. Its like your writing how I felt at the time but me and my wife finally talked and we made rules and boundaries and 10 years on I think we are more in love than before, anyway I digress great plot and I'm going to definitely read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
d/d

auto dump and a 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the dumbest part is when abagail claimed him cheating on her would kill her but she obviously had no reserves on spreading her legs for any stranger in any town. Really can be that stupid??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a strange thing love is...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.