Perfect Girlfriend Juice

Story Info
Juice that makes a women into the perfect girlfriend.
2.4k words
4.15
31.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vol 1: The Boss (Based on Fidget's story)

My job is to be a secretary for my aunt, Summer. The job itself isn't hard but watching my aunt stomp over everyone in the company is. Day after day she around crushing people's hearts and lives with the power she has. She takes it easier on me because I'm related to her, but I fear what she might say to me if I wasn't. Ever since her fiancé cheated on her, she's been in a dark place and unfortunately, she's been taking it out on everything around her.

I want to help her find the happiness that she once lost, but there's no way I can help her through normal means. The last time I suggested for her to get some help, she cut my pay and ignored my advice. I don't know how much this juice will help though, but I don't have many options. I was told that whoever drinks it will find happiness, so hopefully, this will heal whatever wounds she has. If it doesn't, then I doubt that there would be any serious side effects as a result. I mean what's the worse that could happen. I leave the juice on her desk with a note as I leave for the day.

Janet Hall

Damn, I can't believe I forgot my phone at my desk. It's all Jeremy's fault that I got distracted before I left. If he would've done his job instead of talking to his wife on the phone, then I wouldn't be in this mess. Thankfully, I don't live too far away, so it wasn't a long ride to get back. I easily maneuvered through the building and got back to my office. I easily found my phone and something extra on my desk. It was a drink labeled PG Juice, and next to it was a note.

Dear aunt,

I know that you've had a rough time lately, so I wanted to do something nice for you. I got you this new drink to try. Just know that I will always wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Jessica

I see that Jessica is trying to intervene in my personal life again. That girl is too nosy for her own good. I keep telling her not to worry about me, but she keeps trying no matter what I say. Though she is partly right that I treat others badly because of my old fiancé. I still can't believe that he cheated on me with his sister. Because of that, I can't stand to see other people happy when I'm still so miserable over it. The other reason is that it's fun to knock people down with the power I have. I don't really need more reason than that to continue to do what I'm doing. Jessica may want me to change but I'm never going to as long as I can help it. I will take this gift though since there's no need to waste a free drink. I took a sip as this bubblegum flavor filled my mouth and left me wanting more. I licked my lips and before I knew it, all the juice was gone. I've got to get more of that stuff, it was absolutely delicious.

I left my office completely satisfied when I saw someone still left inside the building. It was a janitor named Ren. He was a young man in his late twenty's that I took upon myself to hire. The only reason I hired him in the first place was so I could push him around. Unfortunately for him, after he was falsely accused of murder nobody wanted to hire him. He was extremely desperate for a job, so he wouldn't be kicked out of his apartment and onto the streets. I found it in my heart to hire him knowing that no matter how hard I push him, he won't quit or do something that will cause me to fire him. He should be grateful though since I pay him pretty well despite his position.

Normally, I'm filled with an evil urge to give him extra work or make him stay longer for no overtime but this time I felt a wave of attraction and love wash over me. This has never happened before, and I can't help but feel that it had something to do with that drink. Maybe I shouldn't drink it anymore no matter how good it tastes. Either way, I feel compelled to walk over to him and ask him a question. I don't know what's happening, but I'm going to pretend that everything's normal while I talk to him. Once I get home and sleep, whatever mysterious substance that's in my body will hopefully leave.

Ren Lee

Another day, another time that I'm sweeping the various floors of this company. As usual, Janet has given me extra work before checking out herself. I have a life that I want to live too. However, I can't risk getting fired. Despite all the extra work she gives, the pay is extremely good, and I don't want to risk searching for another job after how horribly it went the last time. As long as I keep my head down and do the work, she won't bother me too much. As I was sweeping the floor, I saw Janet go into her office. Crap, once she comes out, she's definitely going to give me even more work to do. Maybe, if I pretend I don't see her, she won't see me. I continued sweeping the floor when I noticed her approaching me. I couldn't help but take in her figure. She had a nice slim body with short black hair but there wasn't anything about her figure that particularly stood out. Her breasts were on the small side and her ass was practically nonexistent. I would mind her nagging a lot less if she had a more attractive body than the one, she currently has.

"Hey Ren, I'm thinking of getting into dating again and was wondering what traits you would use to describe the perfect girlfriend. If you don't give me an honest answer, then you're going to be scrubbing the floors before you leave."

Oh no. What do I do? What do I say? What is she looking for? If I get this wrong, then I'll have to scrub the floors. Maybe I should her something generic.

"I don't know. Someone's who's nice to the people around them."

I stare at her face as she ponders the suggestion before reaching out and patting my shoulder.

"You know what, I'm in a good mood today. You can take the rest of the day off."

I couldn't believe my ears as my boss walked past me and out of the door. I have a feeling a dodged a bullet as packed up my things and headed back home.

Janet Hall

I can't believe that I asked the janitor of all things for his opinion on the perfect girlfriend. What's worse was that I could feel myself changing into a nicer person immediately after he said it. I even gave him the rest of the day off. I never do that. Even now I feel like I'm a much nicer person than before. I no longer feel the urge to torment my employees or give them a hard time. If anything, I think I'm being way too hard on them. All this from just one sentence, I fear what would've happened if I hadn't threatened him to give me a serious response. For all I know he could've given said he liked huge bimbos. I shudder to think of what goes through that mind of his. At the very least, if it's just being a bit nicer to my employees, I could live with that. I headed going straight home and hoped that all this is some bad dream that will be gone tomorrow.

Nothing changed since yesterday, I still loved Ren and I'm making strides to become a nicer boss to my employees. The employees thought that I was acting strange but since me being nicer to them ultimately benefited them, they didn't ask too many questions. I did confront Jessica about the juice as I planned. However, I couldn't seem to mention what was going on with it to her. The only thing I could ask is where she got it and she replied that she won it in a raffle at the mall. She was curious as to why I was being nicer to people, but since I couldn't say the actual reason why I simply said that it was all because of her drink. For some reason, she smiled as she went back to work. I tried to go about life as usual but there was always this urge to go up to Ren and ask him about his perfect girlfriend again. The longer I went without doing it, the bigger the urge grew. It didn't help that my love for him seem to deepen every single time I saw him too. Eventually, I could no longer hold back one day and met up with Ren once again.

Ren Lee

Something's weird is going on. Janet is being nice to people. Letting people ask for days off, leaving work early, and listening to people's problems. Did she really take my advice to heart that much? She's never listened to anything I've said before. The shift in Janet's behavior has gotten people to work harder than before. I guess people take more pride in their work when you're not yelling at them to get it done. Who knew? Well, I'm not complaining about the extra free time I have now. However, there have been a few strange things I've noticed since that change. When I make eye contact with her, she smiles at me before going back to work. It's very unusual to see any smile on her face that isn't sadistic in nature. Another weird thing is that she seems to be specifically avoiding me. I can't say for sure, but we've never been alone together or talked since that conversation. I'm curious about everything but I rather not approach her and be punished for it. If I do talk to her again, maybe a should be more honest with my response.

Janet Hall

I couldn't take it anymore. One day after work, I saw Ren as I was about the leave for the day. I approached him with a smile on my face.

"Hey Ren, how's everything going?"

He looked at me curiously before saying, "Everything going great, especially since I no longer have to work so many extra hours."

"Sorry about that. As you've noticed I've changed for the better since taking your advice. I was meaning to ask you what other traits you look for in a perfect girlfriend."

Ren smiled in response to the question and replied, "My perfect girlfriend should have some huge breasts and a big juicy bubble butt to match."

Of course, now that I'm nicer he thinks he can take advantage of me. It didn't take long for my body to change according to his response. My breasts quickly ballooned out and filled my top before popping a few buttons off my shirt. Ren stared in awe at my new breasts as my ass began to tingle. My ass quickly expanded as well and warped to the new standards that Ren laid out. I'm a little happy that have such generous assets now but at the same time, I didn't want Ren to figure out that he had this kind of control over me. I looked over to see him drooling over my new breasts. I love Ren and I want to be his perfect girlfriend but what will I even be when he's done with me.

"Ren, maybe we should calm down a second and..."

"Wow, I didn't realize that your body would change immediately to my wishes. I just thought you get some breasts implants or something, but this is way better. How did this even happen?"

"I'm not completely sure myself but can you stop. I don't want to change even more."

"Sorry, but I can't let this opportunity pass me by. However, don't worry I won't change you too much. My perfect girlfriend should love everything about my cock and should always give her best effort to pleasure it. You should always be thinking about it."

Once again, I felt myself changing according to his words. Now, I can't stop thinking about his cock. What does it feel like on my hands, in my mouth, or between my breasts? I can only imagine how amazing it is. Why haven't I seen it before? I should take this opportunity to change that. Might as well give him some pleasure while I'm at it. I immediately get down on my knees and quickly pull down his pants. His cock slaps me in the face as I notice that he's already hard. It's obvious that he would be after changing my body into his type of woman. I just take a moment to take in the sight of his amazing cock before I lean forward and start kissing his cock all over. Some short kisses, some long kisses, and some wet kisses to give him a variety of pleasure. I look up from my kisses briefly to see a smug smile on his face. My past self probably would've been furious, but I only feel happy that he's enjoying himself. Feeling emboldened, I started sucking his cock as he started to speak again.

"Yeah, that's great. I would've never imagined that my boss would be on her knees giving me a blowjob."

He reached down and groped my chest as I continued to suck him more passionately.

"I should punish you for bullying me all this time, but I don't really care anymore because you're going to be my personal slut aren't you."

"As your slut, I would do anything for you and your wonderful cock. I don't know what I would do without you."

"That's great."

He didn't warn me as he came into my mouth, and it poured down my throat. I swallowed all of his delicious semen as he turned me around and started undressing me. He practically ripped all my clothes off to reveal my soaking wet pussy.

"That's what I like to see. Obviously, my perfect girlfriend's pussy is ten times more sensitive than normal when I'm fucking her."

He didn't waste any time before plunging in, and I experienced pure bliss. The rest of the sex was remembered in a pleasurable haze, but I knew one thing for sure. I'm his perfect girlfriend, and I wanted it to stay that way.