Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her husband's insatiable hands groped her willing body in bed later an hour later, Eleanor wanted nothing more than to throw herself at him again and let him fuck her into blissful oblivion, but she once more felt that compulsive curiosity rising within her, growing stronger by the second. Even so, while she loved everything about her new self, she knew that it had certainly caused her husband some long-term trouble that day, and she knew that tonight she had to be more careful. It was her last chance.

Eleanor tried to retain a bit of control over her question by asking it before the compulsion became overwhelming. "Surely your ideal girlfriend would be, like, stately and cute, and could help you with your work and stuff, right?" she insisted, hoping he'd agree yet full of drugged eagerness to hear what he had to say either way. Eleanor was entirely at his mercy, trusting in the goodness and moral uprightness of her husband as she gently stroked and caressed his dick, which began to harden between her fingers as he thought about his response.

"Oh, not at all!" the mayor said, his arousal reducing his inhibitions and persuading him to fully immerse himself in his fantasy daydream as his dick continued to harden in her hand. "That's what I'd want from my wife, and you do that wonderfully dear, but for a girlfriend, I'd want her to be a dirty little slut. A selfish, immature attention-whore who's completely obsessed with cock, who feels like she's entitled to whatever she wants just because of how hot she is. Here, I'll show you!" he continued, bursting with excitement at finally having someone to share his perversion with as he casually and irrevocably finished turning his wife of twenty-five years into a shallow, dick-obsessed thot.

Elle shivered in naked arousal at his words as her fate was sealed, knowing that her plan had backfired horribly, but unable to do anything about it as the idea of becoming even more of a bratty little sex-obsessed attention-whore became more and more appealing. And why shouldn't it? Elle thought to herself. She deserved it after all. She knew how much men loved her slutty little body, and she was clearly entitled to whatever she wanted in return for putting out.

As her mind came to terms with her sexy new personality, the mayor finished pulling up the gif that would finalize her physical transformation as well. Elle looked into the glowing screen, and her fate was sealed as a tiny, early 20s nymphet with lavender hair, pale makeup with some light blush to give her cheeks color, and heavy eyeliner enthusiastically twerked for the camera as anonymous donations rolled in from perverted old men across the internet to reward her for her provocative antics.

Elle's eyes devoured the image, and felt the girl's childish appearance, bratty behavior, and unbridled sexual exhibitionism sinking deep into her own mind as the truth about the mayor finally became clear to her. Her husband had never been the upstanding, perfect man she thought he was. Secretly, he was a dirty pervert, fantasizing about being seduced by sex-hungry e-girls with impossibly perfect features, and that thought, along with the tingling she felt all through her body as she continued to gaze at the unrealistically cute face of the young slut getting off on selling her body to old men, was starting to really turn her on.

Far too late, the mayor noticed that his wife was gone, and that she had somehow been replaced by a nymphet straight of his wettest of dreams, enthusiastically bobbing her tiny head, thronged with lush pink curls, up and down on his straining cock.

"Who are you? Where's Eleanor? What on earth is going on?"

"It's me, Elle! I just wanted to become, like, a perfect little girlfriend for you Daddy!" the irresistible vision whined in a high pitched voice that went straight to his cock. She giggled as it stiffened even further, nuzzling his dick as it began to throb with need at seeing his darkest fantasy made flesh. The sprightly young slut licked it from base to tip, staring up at him all the while through large eyes thick with eyeliner, set in a soft, perfectly smooth face, and then her pursed coral lips, clearly designed for sucking cock, seductively spread once more to lower themselves around his eager member.

Unable to resist his need to fuck this seductive little minx as she continued to tease him, Benedict pulled her head off his dick and tossed her down onto the bed, surprised at how light and easy to throw around she was now, which only turned him on all the more. Her long pink hair splayed out enticingly around her painfully cute features as her tiny, 5'0" body lay there helplessly beneath him, and Benedict roughly gripped her small chest as she arched her back against him in her own need. He instinctively prepared to enter her, but the reality of the situation and what it meant for his career and home life finally sank in, causing him to briefly hesitate.

"But what am I going to tell everyone?"

"Like, whatever you want to Daddy! As long as you promise to buy me makeup and clothes and never stop fucking me!" Elle exclaimed, wiggling down on the bed a few inches as she tried to get his thick cockhead through the resistance put up by the incredible tightness of her pussy.

Benedict knew she was right. He could just act like Eleanor had discovered his cheating and left him. Her actions that day even played into that fact, looking remarkably like a middle-aged woman trying to look younger in a doomed attempt to keep her aging husband from straying as he went through a mid-life crisis. He only needed to wait a few days to make the announcement, and figure out how he wanted to spin it.

After all, what was a politician without a scandal or two? It would die down in a few weeks. It always did.

Throwing caution to the wind, the mayor sunk his cock deep into his bratty nymphet, watching with satisfaction as it made a visible bump surprisingly far up her slim abdomen as he bottomed out. Once more he was rewarded with the incredibly erotic sight of her eyes rolling back into her head and her mouth gaping open as the little slut became practically delirious with sexual overstimulation. Her exertions were becoming even more wild and feverish as she completely lost herself in pleasure, driving her tiny body up and down his sensitive dick in increasing frenzy, so Benedict just sat back and let her stimulating little pussy do to him what it was designed to. When his balls emptied into her tight womb what felt like scant seconds later as her petite figure moaned and gasped in what seemed like a never-ending chain of debilitating orgasms, Benedict finally accepted that he'd lost a wife, but found a Perfect Girlfriend.