All Comments on 'Perfect Imperfections Ch. 05'

by walec

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I need more please and quickly

i am emotionally invested and hooked to know what comes next. please continue and please let it be soon. This is like a drug I cannot wait to find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love love love

Love this story! Please post soon. I'm emotionally attached to all three characters that I need to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was so emotionally invested but now.....

In the beginning of the story I felt so close to the two main characters but now I feel like you took a wrong turn and you're working hard to make your way back. Please keep tunneling so not there yet.

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightabout 8 years ago
Oh my goodness!!!!!

Oh man..... I hope after all the anger and pain they make it. Alec & Brandon of cz. We all make mistakes; say the wrong stuff in relationships to the ones we love n shame Brandon is really sorry.

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightabout 8 years ago
And Seb

Please go find your own man. This one is taken.....I keep on coming back to this story for some reason.

Please load chapter 6 as soon as possible. Alec must get over whatever Brandon did to him, forgive his man....I mean he followed him around the world so that should really mean something.

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightabout 8 years ago
another thing

Maybe I am not reading this correctly. Did Alec maybe thought that when this Edithmead woman came back to Brandon...that maybe his man froze for a minute? Before running around the world. I mean, if they had been involved for 4 yrs...how possible is it that the relationship was in a closet?

As I said...I am way too fascinated about this story...n hoping of cz that those 2 will find a way to be together again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous