Perfect Love Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep her on the edge the whole day and tell her to not masturbate.

"Save yourself for me." I beg her.

Katie and I head out to a party and leave the house and go and fool around in her car. I get hall hot and bothered before we come back home earlier than usual.

I pretend to go to my room and Katie and her mom go to Angela's bedroom and sit on her bed and talk.

"You're home early tonight." Angela tells her daughter.

"Yeah." She says sourly.

I sneak to the door and watch them through the cracked opening.

Angela pats her hand.

"Tell me what happened." She encourages Katie.

"Well I decided to see this jock, Alex." She lied.

"Alex Riley?" Angela asks.

"Yep. He's so cute. We begin to kiss and I remove his shirt and he has the most amazing pecs mom." Katie pours it on thick.

"Mm-hmm." Angela groans and unclenches and clenches her thighs.

"Well he removes my blouse and bra and begins to suck on my nipples. You know how I love to have my nipples sucked on." She tells her mom.

I told Katie to remove her bra and allow her mom to see her erect nipples through her blouse.

"I got so wet mom. My pussy was dripping wet. My panties were soaked and I could feel my juices trickling down my thighs." She told her.

"Uh-huh." Angela moaned gazing at her daughter's erect nipples.

I could tell that she was turned on since her nipples were fully hard.

"So Alex slides his fingers in my panties and begins to finger my wet slit. His fingers part my thick pussy lips and begin to stroke my swollen clitoris. I'm literally on the verge of a massive climax Mom. He's whispering in my ear that he can't wait to taste my juices and smell my scent on his hand." Katie tells her.

"Oh, my." Angela breaths and lightly grazes her nipples with her fingers while Katie is staring at the floor.

"He brings his hand out of my sopping wet panties and sniffs his fingers and..." Katie trails off.

"He what sweetheart?" Angela asks.

"He tells me that my pussy smells like a dead fish." She fake sobs.

"Oh Katie. I'm so sorry. I'm sure it's not as bad as that. Stand up for me and remove your shorts. That's it." She coaches her daughter.

I watch as Angela slides her hand between Katie's legs and runs her fingers against her daughter's panties.

"You are right about one thing sweetheart. Your panties are sopping wet." Angela tells her.

I watch as she grabs the sides of her Daughter's panties and slowly pulls them down. They are so wet that they are stuck to her vulva and Angela has to pull them off of her daughter's lips with her fingers dangerously close to Katie's flesh.

"You are really inflamed Katie." She tells her and opens her lips with her fingers and slides 2 fingers into Katie's wet pussy.

Angela fingers her daughter and moves her face closer to her daughter's pussy.

"What are you doing mom?" Katie asks her.

"I need to get closer and see if there is a smell." She tells her daughter.

Angela presses her face into Katie's pussy and her tongue slides up and flicks her clit. She adds a 3rd finger and slides them in and out several times before moving back and looking up at her daughter.

"I think you smell just fine Katie. Why don't you go off to bed and I will go wash my hand." She tells her and goes into her bathroom and turns on the sink.

Katie gets up and walks to the bathroom door and watches as her mom closes her eyes and inserts her wet fingers in her mouth and moans, "Mmmm."

Angela opens her eyes and sees Katie watching her.

"Mom?" Katie says quietly.

Angela turns and begins to open her blouse. She isn't wearing a bra and her nipples are erect. She walks towards Katie and when she gets to her, Katie leans in and begins to suckle one of her nipples.

"Ohhhhh." Angela moans.

Katie helps her mom out of her skirt and panties and begins to run her fingers into her slit.

Angela turns Katie's head up and kisses her on the lips.

She then removes Katie's blouse and begins to tug on her daughter's nipples.

I walk into the room and come up behind Katie and cup her tits in my hands and play with her nipples while her mom gets on her knees and begins to lick her pussy. I press my dick between Katie's legs and it comes out the other side and her mom sucks it into her mouth.

We move onto the bed and Angela and Katie are in the 69 position. They are noisily licking one another and I press my dick into Angela's hot wet pussy. My dick goes in deep and then comes out wet with her mom's juices and Katie begins to lick her juices off.

She presses my dick back inside her mom's pussy and I begin to fuck her slow and deep. I start going faster and harder and soon they both can hear the, "Slap, slap, slap." As my dick connects with her mom's wet pussy.

Angela raises her head from Katie's pussy and groans, "Fuck me Josh!"

I really drive my dick in deep and hard and her mom climaxes.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" And I pull out just as her pussy gushes juices into her daughter's face.

I move to the other side and Angela cleans my dick off with her tongue and then inserts me inside Katie's wet pussy.

I fuck her savagely. Her mom's face right there as I pullout and watch as she licks her daughter's juice from my dick.

Angela reinserts my dick in Katie's pussy and I can feel the signs of her impending orgasm. Her pussy is squeezing my dick and I begin to drive it in deeper and deeper and then with one final lunge inside, I grunt and begin to shoot my sperm into her cunt while she has a massive orgasm.

I pull out and Angela cleans my dick off with her tongue and then begins to lick the fresh creampie out of her daughter's pussy.

The three of us go to sleep together in Angela's bed.

****

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed.

I get up and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and go downstairs. I grab a cup of coffee and then head out to the pool to find Angela and Katie locked in a 69 on one of the lounge chairs.

I sit and watch them and start to get an erection.

Katie looks up from between her mom's thighs. Her cheeks and chin are wet with her juices and she smiles at me.

"Is that for me or my mom or both?" She says as she watches me stroke my 9 inch dick.

"First come first serve." I tell her and move to allow her to take my cock into her mouth.