Perfect Love Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smart boy. Naughty, but smart.

I love to stroke a big cock like yours while I suck on it or choke on it. I envision what it would be like in my pussy and I actually get super wet.

Now if we were already practiced lovers, I would straddle your dick and fuck myself silly on it or put it in my mouth and suck the cum out of your balls, but since this is your first time, why don't you show me how well you lick pussy?" She asked me.

We switched places.

"Let me show you what I learned from the internet and afterwards you can give me instruction if I don't get you off." I told my Aunt.

She smiled at that.

"Play with your nipples Angela after I start in on your clitoris with my tongue, but not before." I told her and she smiled.

I began by kissing and lightly nibbling her inner thighs. I worked my way around to her pussy and could smell her desire.

She tried to press her pussy into my mouth which let me know that I was creating desire in her.

I then opened her pussy lips with my fingers and her lips parted, revealing her engorged clitoris. Her lips were like butterfly wings. Pink in the center and dark around the edges.

"Oh Josh, your touch is incredible!" Angela moaned.

I dipped my tongue tip inside her vagina and toyed with the sensitive opening, before swiping up to her clit and hitting the sensitive pearl under her clit hood, making her jerk suddenly.

I inserted 2 fingers in her pussy and drove them in deep and then began a slow twisting penetration of her pussy.

I nudged her clit with my nose and swiped the outside of her clit hood with my tongue tip, followed by a quick swipe of her clit pearl underneath. Her body jerked in response again.

I then began to trace the abc's on her clitoris and looked up to see that she was playing with her erect nipples with her fingers.

Her hips were gyrating and I could tell that she was enjoying the cunnilingus I was giving her.

I sensed her need to cum when she called out, "I'm almost there Josh."

So, I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it hard. I then flicked the swollen pearl under her clit hood rapidly with my tongue tip. I was merciless in my efforts.

"I'M CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out loud as she arched her back.

Her pussy fought desperately to clamp down on my penetrating fingers, but was unable to do so. Her juices streamed around my fingers.

When she came down from her orgasm, everything was so sensitive that her first instinct was to push me off of her clit, but instead she powered through it.

A second and even greater orgasm rocked through her body.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" She cried out, arching her back again and her juices poured out of her pussy.

I was still mercilessly flicking her sensitive clit when she came to her senses and held on again. This third and final orgasm made her cry out so loud, I thought the whole neighborhood would hear her.

"ACCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!" She screeched.

A huge gush of her milky juices pushed my fingers out of her pussy and sprayed all over my face, neck and chest.

I glanced back and saw Katie watching us in abject fascination with her mouth open in shock. Whether it was from the orgasms I just gave her mom or the fact that we were committing incest or perhaps both, I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I saw her masturbating herself.

I turned and thrust my hard dick deep inside Angela's pussy. She was so impossibly wet that my dick drove all the way inside her in one push. The feeling was unlike anything I have ever felt before.

Angela was totally spent as I fucked her pussy. She laid there like a wet noodle as I fucked her savagely. Her eyes were glassed over and the look on her face was one of pure bliss as I slammed my 9 inch prick inside her again and again.

The moment Angela started coming out of her orgasmic state, a different type of orgasm began. This one deep inside her cunt.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!" She chanted and then her climax was upon her.

"YES FUCK ME!!!" She cried out loud.

I plowed my hard dick deep inside her cunt one last time and bellowed, "I'm cumming!!!"

Huge globs of sperm shot out of my dick and into her spasming cunt. I grunted with every throbbing blast from my cock and then collapsed on top of her.

20 minutes later Angela looked at me and said, "Thank you Josh. That was the best fuck of my life."

I kissed her and she kissed me back. My dick shrunk and slipped out of her pussy and I got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss.

****

I awoke the following morning to sounds of my cousin masturbating yet again. This girl was unstoppable. Every morning since I arrived she would masturbate. It wouldn't be so intolerable if was just one orgasm. But for 2 hours straight she would masturbate again and again and again until she had 5 or more orgasms in a row! I had to see what she was doing in there.

I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom connecting our rooms and saw that the door leading to her bedroom was ajar. I opened it as quietly as I could so as not to make it squeak. When it was wide enough for me to get through I took the two steps to the hallway leading to her bedroom and what I saw took my breath away.

There was my cousin laying on her back in the nude. Her nipples were hard and her legs were spread wide. She was guiding a massive dildo into her pussy which was stretched to the max and there was a large wet spot in front of her on the bed sheet.

"Fuck me big boy!" She was whispering to her invisible lover.

My dick was rock hard at this sight and I started to stroke it.

The dildo, while big for her petite body wasn't nearly as long or thick as my own dick, but still it was mesmerizing to watch.

I would tear this girl in half if I fucked her.

I tore my eyes away from her body and went back to my room. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hall to Angela's room. Her door was ajar and she was still asleep. I walked in and she turned and saw me coming toward her with my dick hard and throbbing.

She smiled when she saw me and motioned me toward her.

"This is just what I have been dreaming about. I know I shouldn't, but since you are here and hard I'm going to indulge myself." She told me although I think it was more for herself than it was for my benefit.

Aunt Angela took my dick into her mouth while she sat on the edge of her bed. She was naked from the waist down and only wore a silk nightie when she slept.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my dick.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech, lech..."

As good as her mouth felt on my dick, my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about her daughter Katie and didn't hear her question when she released my dick from her wet mouth.

"Josh? You in there?" She laughed.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I was daydreaming." I told her.

"That's okay. I just said that my cat is hungry for some milk. Will you indulge it and feed her?" She asked and sat back to show me that her pussy had wet the bed while she sucked on my dick.

I smiled and got on top of her. She guided my dick into her pussy and I slowly inched it inside of her.

"Oh fuck, your dick is big Josh!" My Aunt groaned.

I was all the way inside her pussy, but as cavernous as my Aunt's cunt was, I still had another inch to go. Maybe her pussy would expand as I fucked her, I thought.

"You like my big dick inside your pussy don't you?" I asked my Aunt as I fucked her.

"You know I do." She groaned.

"Do you still struggle with the conflict of what we are doing?" I asked her as I began to ram it in harder.

"I told myself...that I...I mean we...would Oh God!...that what we did...was only incest...a one time thing...Fuck me!...Harder!...Oh Fuck!

CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She called out loud.

I was on a mission to cum and fucked her sloppy wet pussy harder and deeper. I drove my dick in her again and again.

"Fuck me Josh! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!!" She screamed and climaxed a second time.

The way her pussy was gripping my dick sent me over the edge and I began to shoot off inside of her cunt. This globs of my sperm ejaculated into her spasming pussy. It was a glorious orgasm.

"I could get used to this nephew." Angela told me as I laid on top of her.

"So could I." I smiled.

"It's still wrong Josh and I feel like a terrible person for taking advantage of you." She said sadly.

"Hey! Stop that! You didn't take advantage of me Angela. If anything, I took advantage of you. I saw an unfulfilled need in your life and I filled it." I told her.

"Mmmm, yes you did. You filled it big time. Thank you!" She said and kissed me.

"You're welcome." I replied and kissed her back.

"I just wonder if your first time could have been better with someone younger and prettier." She wondered.

"What? Prettier? You are the most gorgeous woman! I mean that." I told her honestly.

"I love you." She kissed me again.

My dick softened and slipped out of her pussy. I laid on my back and Aunt Angela rested her head on my chest and pulled the sheet up over us.

I saw Katie watching us and said this next part more for her benefit than her mom's.

"Can I tell you something Aunt Angela?" I asked her.

"Anything Josh. You can tell me anything. You know that." She responded.

"You asked when I got here if I had a girlfriend and I didn't respond. It's not that I didn't want to tell you, it's that I didn't want you to judge me or see me any different than you did before." I told her.

"I wouldn't judge you Josh. I have always seen you for who you are." That's who I am.

"Thanks, I appreciate that.

I had a few encounters with some girls after graduation. I got with this one gal who was really cute and had small breasts. She had been flirting with me for several months. I didn't really know how to respond to this girl because she was one of the ones who always treated me poorly. She thought I was a loser until I went through puberty and had a growth spurt.

Anyway, we were at a party together and she pulled me into a bedroom and closed and locked the door. She started to kiss me and then put my hands under her shirt and I touched her breasts and she began to fondle my crotch.

She opened my pants and pulled my dick out and then looked at me and totally spazzed out. "You're a freak Josh! A god-damned freak!"

What did I do wrong?

A couple days later, I was with another gal. She was one of the cheerleaders. This girl was smoking hot and almost as pretty as my cousin Katie. Her name was Cathy Anderson.

Anyway, she always used to pick on me and put me down. I was used to it although the name calling really did make me jaded towards people sometimes. This girl said I was a dweeb and that I was pathetic and a loser. But then I went through puberty and had a growth spurt and suddenly I was promoted to god-like status.

Really hot girls suddenly liked me. It was flattering but I was still me.

Cathy asked me over to her house one Saturday afternoon. "I want my first time to be with you Josh." She told me.

We began to kiss and I played with her breasts. She had really long and thick nipples and I got a little too rough with her nipples and she scolded me for it. I slid my hand into her panties and she was impossibly wet and I played with her for a minute before she wanted me inside her.

She removed my clothes and before she even began to stroke my dick she freaked out on me.

"You are uncut? You have an ugly dick Josh! No way am I letting you put that thing in me! Contrary to popular belief, bigger is not better! Get the fuck out you fucking dweeb!" She screamed at me.

I put on my clothes and left. It didn't matter that I was better looking. I was still a dweeb. I was unwanted because my dick was different?

I contemplated how I would kill myself as I walked home. I was a dweeb with a big dick and no one wanted me. Your daughter Katie said I was a dweeb too.

I want to be honest with you Aunt Angela. I agreed to come out here this summer with the sole intent to end my life. If one more person called me a dweeb, I was going to hurl myself off a cliff. I knew that your daughter hated me and I heard her call me a dweeb over the phone. I figured she was going to do it again when she saw me and then she didn't. I figured it was only a matter of time before she did.

But you were different Angela. So kind, so loving, so sexy. All I ever wanted was to be accepted and you did that and more."

Angela had tears rolling down her cheeks as she laid on top of me. She then hugged me and sobbed against my neck.

"Oh Josh...I'm sorry you went through that nonsense. People are mean. Thank you for being open with me about that. You are an amazing man. You are not a dweeb. Heck, I don't even know what that word means! Suicide is not the answer though. Please don't ever do that. My good friend, Alice Drake's daughter killed herself last year. She's still a wreck over it. It would devastate your parents so please don't ever do it Josh. I would be devastated and so would Katie. Trust me on this. We both love you.

Now about your cock. Your wonderful, amazing, uncut, massive, thick, long dick! I love it! I can work with a smaller dick and have worked with a smaller dick, but I prefer a bigger cock. And yours is just about the best!"

****

Angela went to the store to do some grocery shopping while I hung out by the pool.

Katie walked out in a bikini that was so small that I wondered how it was even able to contain her incredible assets.

She walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. She moved in front of me and wrapped her arms around my waist and held me. I put my arms around her and she began to sob.

She lifted her head to look at me and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Josh...will you forgive me for calling you those awful names?" She asked in a small voice.

"What do you mean Katie?" I asked her.

"I overheard you talking to my mom this morning and you said that if I called you a dweeb that you would hurl yourself from a cliff. I'm sorry for saying that. You're not a dweeb." She cried and then buried her face against my chest.

"Shhh, it's okay. I forgive you." I told her and started to get an erection.

I was wearing a pair of cut off sweatpants and Katie had to have felt my dick as it grew erect.

I then felt her hand on my dick and she lowered my shorts and boxers and kneeled before me and began to stroke my dick with 2 hands. It felt incredible!

"Katie, we shouldn't be doing this." I told her.

"I know Josh." She smiled up at me.

"It's incest Katie." I told her.

"Yes, it is." She replied and then took my dick into her warm wet mouth.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my dick before releasing it along with a ton of saliva that dripped onto her tits.

She looked at me and smiled and stroked my wet dick with her small hands. A ton of precum dripped out the top and down her fingers.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my dick a second time.

She removed it and stroked her saliva and my precum into my hard cock. I was on the verge of a massive orgasm as my dream was coming true.

I groaned and a thick glob of sperm shot out of my cock and went up her cheek and landed on her forehead. A second globby ribbon of cum shot out and landed on her cheek and went up the side of her face before she took my dick into her mouth.

Katie stroked my dick as it fired off salvo after salvo of sperm into her mouth. She took it all and swallowed again and again. She siphoned the rest in my shaft down her throat before releasing my dick and looking up at me.

"That was fucking hot!" She exclaimed.

I looked down at my cousin and saw the cum on her face and took a couple of pictures with my phone.

"I think I love you Katie." I told her.

She smiled and said, "I know I love you Josh."

"What do we do now?" I asked her.

"Well, we can go fuck or..." She asked.

"or we can devise a plan to include your mom and have a threesome together." I finished for her.

"I like the way you think. Let's go up to my room and plan it out." She told me and took my hand and led me up to her bedroom.

****

"Josh, we can't do this." She told me for the umpteenth time.

"Why not?" I asked again.

"Because she's my mom." She said and sat up in my bed.

Katie was so hot sitting there beside me. I couldn't stop looking at her breasts. Her nipples were so hard and pointing at me.

"Show me your pussy again." I asked her.

She leaned back. One leg was on the floor and the other was draped over my midsection as she opened herself up for me.

"God, you have such a gorgeous pussy Katie." I told her and slid a finger inside her moist entrance.

I brought my finger out and nudged her big clitoris with my wet finger.

"I find it amazing how similar your pussy is to that of your mom's. I saw you watching us screw. What was going on with you when you saw that?" I asked her.

"I heard mom crying out and I went to investigate and when I saw the two of you together, I was shocked Josh. But I was also incredibly turned on." She told me.

"Were you jealous?" I asked her.

"I was a bit at first. Here was my mom having sex with you and not having any qualms about it. The longer I watched the two of you, the more I wanted to have you all to myself. But it was incredibly wrong too Josh. It was incest. INCEST! We are family and shouldn't be having sex together.

But then I heard what you said to mom and my heart broke. You almost killed yourself over what I said to you. I couldn't live with myself if you ever did that knowing that I was to blame." She told me and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Then prove to me that you are sincere about being sorry." I told her.

"Haven't I done that already? I sucked you off. I let you fuck my pussy and cum in me. What more can I do to prove how sorry I am?" She said quietly.

"Engage in a threesome with me and your mom. You already committed incest, what else is stopping you?" I asked her.

"You know, you have a point there." She told me.

"The other night, you came home from the party with me. I went up to bed and you and your mom talked. You told her that Carl something said that your pussy smelled bad and he wouldn't give you oral sex. And your mom..." I began to recount the story.

"fingered me and smelled her hand and said that I smelled fine." She finished for me.

"Exactly." I replied.

"So?" She asked.

"Well, what you don't know is that the following morning I saw your mom masturbating and she was smelling her fingers and moaning how good her hand smelled." I told her.

And the light bulb lit.

"Me? She was recounting her episode with me? Naw. She couldn't have because afterwards she went into the bathroom and washed her hands." She told me.

"Maybe she faked it." I raised my eyebrows.

"Now you have me curious Josh." Katie smiled.

I took her hand and placed it on the bulge under the sheet.

She slid on top of me and inserted me back inside her hot wet pussy.

"You are a machine Josh. I fucking love sliding my pussy up and down your cock." She groaned.

"I love being inside your cunt Katie. DEEP inside!" I told her and she gritted her teeth and climaxed.

Her pussy juices wetted my balls.

"I say we do a test tomorrow. We go out and instead of going to a party, we go and fuck somewhere. And we come back and you complain about another random guy and see if she fingers you again. And this time as she goes to the bathroom to wash her hand, you follow her and watch what she does. I'm willing to bet that your mom tastes her fingers." I tell her and groan and shoot my sperm deep in her pussy.

Katie kisses me and we drift off to sleep together.

****

The following day is like any other except her mom keeps trying to get me to touch her. I do touch her. I grab her nipples through her bikini top and finger her pussy. I even slide my cock inside her pussy a couple of times.