Perfect Love Triangle Pt. 02

Story Info
A young guy falls in lust with his Aunts and Cousins.
8.4k words
4.58
10.5k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,710 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All of the people engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

The next few weeks were incredible!

I was fucking my Aunt and cousin daily. They were ravenous for my cock and cum and one or both would suck me off everyday.

They both told me that they loved me and I must confess that I loved them too. If I had to choose between one or the other, I wouldn't be able to do it. I loved them equally.

I was with Katie in her bedroom.

I smiled and ran my fingers through her wet slit. I had been edging her for the last 5 hours. Her nipples were so sensitive that just the lightest touch had her whole body shaking and on the verge of a massive orgasm. Her clit had doubled in size and I loved teasing her with the soft pads of my fingers.

There was already a huge wet spot on the sheets between her legs.

"Please let me cum Josh!" She begged me.

"Yeah? And what do I get in return?" I asked her quietly.

"Everything!" She breathed out and gripped my arm with her hand.

"I already have everything I've ever wanted Katie." I told her.

"I haven't given you my ass yet." She teased me.

"Mmmm. What would you do without me?" I asked her.

"I would lose my mind." She said solemnly.

"You don't really mean that, do you?" I asked her.

"I do Josh! I almost lost you once. That can never happen again, so I need you to promise me that you will never do something so selfish or even have thoughts of that ever. NOT EVER! I would die if you did that." She hugged me fiercely.

"I promise never to do that Katie, nor will I contemplate that ever." I whispered to her.

"Good." She stuck her tongue in my ear.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Anything Josh. You know this." She answered.

"You're the first woman I've ever loved." I told her shyly.

"That has to be the hottest thing anyone has ever said to me. I mean it and if my friends weren't scheduled to show up in the next few minutes, I would fuck you senseless Josh." She whispered hoarsely.

Katie had a party that afternoon.

"I'm going to introduce you to some of the coolest chicks I have ever known. They are my besties and we know everything about one another." She told me.

"Do they know about us?" I asked.

"No, so don't say anything." She said frankly.

"Okay. Got it." I answered and mimicked buttoning my lips together.

"Oh, and some of my friends might get a little frisky with you. I kind of let it slip that you have a big dick so don't be surprised if they ask to see it."

"Really? You told them? How did you manage that?" I asked.

"I told them that I saw you coming out of the shower." She cooed.

"I think some of your friends are really cute." I joked.

"Hey mister! I'm insanely jealous when it comes to you. You may finger and even kiss some of my friends, but no fucking or giving them oral sex." She said in a Dominant sort of way and wagged her finger at me while frowning and putting her bikini back on.

"Yes Mistress." I told her sincerely.

"I'm serious Josh. You can get hard, but No cumming! Your sperm belongs to me and me alone." She told me before her friends arrived.

It was a pool party and I was surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women. Everyone was wearing a bikini and I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. All of her friends flirted with me and five of the hottest had me follow them to an upstairs bedroom and made me show them my dick.

I did as I was asked and they each got naked too. I licked and fingered their pussy and they each took turns fondling my dick through my bathing suit.

Katie was present and observed it all. I only had eyes for her though and she knew it too. I lusted constantly for my cousin and her perfect tits and long hard nipples.

"$100 to the one who can make Josh blow his load!" Katie told the five women excitedly and winked at me.

"I'm first handsome man! I have a fetish when it comes to men of a certain size." Nikki laughed and walked over and pulled down my swim suit. She was about to get on her knees in front of me when Tabby nudged her out of the way.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." Tabby Flint choked on my dick before releasing it along with a huge strand of saliva which Nikki Parsons licked up and took her place.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." Nikki choked before releasing my dick.

Lisa Hampton went next and really took her time licking and sucking and stroking my cock. She then tried to take it into her throat and failed and handed me off to Carla Malky.

Carla took me into her mouth and choked herself on my cock. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech." Before releasing it and Jen Fowler went next.

Jen licked and stroked my hard cock and slowly took it into her mouth before releasing it. "Fuck, this thing is huge. I bet you cum a lot huh?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

The 5 women did a 2nd round and then a 3rd and finally a 4th.

All 5 women had saliva glistening on their tits and nipples. They were all naked and openly fingering themselves.

They all tried to make me blow my load but were unable to.

"I bet he wouldn't last so long if he were deep in my wet snatch," Tabby challenged me.

"This isn't a fuck fest Tabitha." Katie frowned at her friend.

"Josh, Katie here has been known to be able to deep throat a 10 inch dildo. If anyone can make you cum it's her." Nikki said.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Not gonna happen ladies. He's my cousin for crikes sake!" She told the group.

"What happens in here, stays in here! Right gals?" Lisa said to everyone.

Everyone nodded their head and smiled.

"We can't...I mean I can't. It's incest guys." Katie said seriously with her hands on her hips.

"How about you Josh? Are open to this incest?" Tabby asked.

"I am if she is? I've had a crush on Katie for years!" I told her.

"Okay, but no cell phone pics Lisa." She chastised her friend.

Katie got down on her knees and began to work her mouth over my dick.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my cock before releasing it from her mouth along with a long strand of saliva.

Katie worked the saliva into my dick and began to stroke it with both hands.

"God I love this fucking cock!" She said out loud.

All around us her friends were fingering themselves. A few were playing with their friend's nipples too.

Katie stroked my cock harder and a dollop of precum emerged at the top.

"Anyone want that?" Katie asked the group.

Lisa bent down and sucked it into her mouth and a long line connected to her chin when she stood back up. "Mmmm." She moaned.

Katie stroked my dick some more and another dollop appeared on the tip.

Jen bent down next and took it into her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm."

Katie looked at me and I nodded imperceptibly letting her know that I was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"If he starts cumming and I can't handle the load, I want each of you to let his sperm shoot on your body. Are you in agreement?" Katie asked her BFF's.

"Yes!" They all answered.

"Can we take turns fucking him too when that happens?" Tabby asked as she was fingering herself with half her hand.

"Uh-huh." She told the group.

Katie swirled her tongue around and around my bulbous dick head while she stroked my shaft. More precum oozed out and connected with her nose and cheek before she took my dick into her hot mouth once again.

I was close to cumming and hoped that she would hurry and do her thing.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lechmmph." She choked on my dick before it entered her throat.

"She's doing it! Oh fuck is that hot!" Jen blurted and groaned in orgasm.

"I think he's gonna blow." Lisa stated and looked at my face.

She was right, I was gonna blow.

"Ungh!" I grunted as my cock went off and sent a massive volley of sperm down Katie's throat before she released my dick from her mouth.

She stroked my cock with two hands as her friends all closed in. Sperm erupted from my dick and splattered Lisa's tits and neck. The next blast hit Nikki's tits, neck and face. The next shot on Jen's tits and the next on Tabby's neck and face. Carla took the next volley all over her tits and neck and Katie got her face covered.

My cock continued to ejaculate huge globs of sperm on everyone. They all were moaning and began to climax themselves.

I was in shock as Katie shoved my dick in Tabby's sloppy wet pussy. My sperm shooting deep in her cunt.

Katie pulled me out and shoved my dick in Carla's equally wet pussy and more cum shot into her convulsing hole.

Lisa took my dick in her pussy next and I grabbed her hips and fucked her deep and hard until she also climaxed.

Katie pulled my dick out and began to lick her girlfriend's juices from my prick. Jen went down on Katie and licked and fingered her pussy while I took her from behind.

When Jen orgasmed her pussy gushed all over my crotch and Tabby began to lick up the mess.

Unbeknownst to everyone downstairs we were having an orgy in Katie's bedroom.

Jen's pussy was so wet and tight that I soon had a second orgasm and began to shoot huge globs of sperm all over the mess of bodies licking, fingering and moaning in front of me.

Lisa took my cock in her mouth and swallowed two massive blasts before Tabby took my dick in her mouth and swallowed two more huge ejaculations.

Katie then dove for my dick and deep throated it and finished me off.

I then watched as everyone began to lick up my cum from one another's body.

It was so fucking hott!

****

The following Tuesday, Angela called her sister. She had her phone on speaker laying flat on the counter top as she was making lunch.

"Hi Alice, How are you?" She asked when her sister picked up.

"I'm great as always. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm pretty awesome as well." Angela gushed.

"You sound awesome!" Alice told her.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" She asked.

"Well, our nephew Josh is visiting for the summer. He is attending college in the Fall at the Design Institute." Aunt Angela told her sister Alice.

"Oh that's great!" Alice said cheerfully.

"Yeah it is! Anyway, we should get together while he's here." She told her.

"That would be super! I'd love to see him. The girls would love that too! You hear that girls? Your cousin Josh is coming to visit next weekend." She said excitedly.

"What? That loser!" Cousin Becky blurted.

"I don't want to see that dweeb!" Cousin Dani stated sourly.

"Oh great mom! He's really pathetic! Thanks for ruining our weekend." Cousin Rachel exclaimed.

"Oh girls stop that. Josh is family." She scolded her daughters.

"We can't wait to see you!" Angela said and hurriedly hung up the phone.

****

Katie was partway in the kitchen when she heard her cousin's replies. Her face grew red and angry and her heart was beating so hard that she heard it in her ears. She thought back to her own reaction and it made her ashamed of herself. She then heard the stairs creak behind her and turned and saw me standing there, frozen in place.

She saw the look on my face and rushed over to me.

"You heard that huh?" She asked.

I was too choked up to speak and nodded my head yes instead.

Katie saw the pain their words caused me and the tears in my eyes that threatened to spill out. She saw my clenched fists and also remembered my words to her mom just a few weeks ago.

Tears spilled from her eyes as she grasped my arms in her hands.

"Hey! They don't know what they're saying Josh. You are not a dweeb, a loser or pathetic. Okay? You're a great guy! You are a handsome man and an incredible lover! Stick close to me and I will defend you. I mean it." She told me fiercely and hugged me tight.

I thought I was past that petty bullshit, but unfortunately, I wasn't.

"You promised me you wouldn't do anything stupid, so don't even go there." She told me sternly.

"I won't Katie." I whispered.

****

Katie and I went out that night to another party.

It was fun and we danced quite a bit together. I noticed that while we danced this one guy kept looking in our direction but whenever I tried to make eye contact, he looked somewhere else.

"What are you looking at Josh?" Katie asked me.

"There's a guy over across the room that keeps looking over this way." I told her.

"The guy in the red shirt?" She asked.

"Yeah. You know him?"

"I do. That's Alex Grayjoy." She replied.

"Good looking guy." I told her.

"Yeah, I think so too." She told me smiling.

"Have you and he ever hooked up?" I asked her.

"No. But he keeps trying." She answered.

"Maybe you should let him." I told her.

"You breaking up with me?" She said jokingly.

"No, but I know how you keep hinting at wanting to have a threesome with 2 guys. Now would be the perfect opportunity to make that happen." I told her.

"You know me so well. I'm getting moist thinking about it." She pressed her groin into my own.

"Why don't you go over and ask him if he wants to have a threesome with us?"

"Tonight?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, why not? It could be fun!"

And off she went to talk to Alex.

I went and used the bathroom and when I came out, Katie frowned at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I panicked. I couldn't find you and thought maybe you left or something!" She said sternly.

"Why would I leave the most gorgeous woman in the world?" I told her.

She took my hand and we walked down a hall and then up the winding staircase. We went past 4 rooms and then came to another door and she opened it and we closed the door behind us. There was a big king sized bed along the far wall and a couple of dressers and Alex was naked in front of us.

He was built well for being 5'11" tall. He had a chiseled physique and his pubes were nicely groomed. He was semi-hard and was circumcised.

Katie and I removed our clothes and walked over to him.

Alex's eyes got wide open when he eyed my horse cock. We shook hands and began to dote on Katie.

Alex kissed her lips while I began to grope her breasts and play with her nipples. Katie's hands found each of our dicks and stroked them hard. She then descended between us and began to felate us both at the same time.

She kissed our dicks at the same time and when she brought them together, I got hornier. Alex grabbed my ass cheek and ran his fingers along my anus. He leaned in and said, "I love the size of your dick."

The moment he said that, a dollop of precum formed on the tip of his dick and Katie quickly licked it off.

I then did something that I never thought I would ever do. I kissed him on the mouth. He kissed me back and our tongues got in the mix too.

Katie was noisily choking on my dick. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech." And then released her mouth and a long strand of saliva came out and she stroke it into Alex's cock.

Alex wasn't as long as my 9 inches. If I had to guess, he had a 7 inch dick, but it was really thick. Katie had trouble fitting his dick into her mouth, but tried anyway.

She looked up at us and said, "I need fucked."

Alex took first dibs and walked over to the dresser to get a rubber.

"You don't need that Alex. I'm safe." Katie told him.

He looked at me and I smiled so he smiled back and walked back over to us.

Katie got on her back on the bed and spread open her legs. Alex stood on the floor and swiped his hard cock up and down between her meaty pussy lips.

I got on the bed and Katie took my dick in her mouth. I reached my hand down to her pussy and grasped Alex's dick in my hand. He began to slide his dick into Katie's wet opening and then back out through my hand until my fingers got wet in her secretions.

I gripped his dick firmly and began to stroke his shaft as he pushed the head of his cock inside Katie's pussy. I let go and he went all the way inside her.

"Yessss, ohhhhh!" Katie released my dick from her mouth and groaned out loud.

I reached down and played roughly with her nipples and the moment I did that she climaxed.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

"Nicely done Alex!" I cheered him on as he fucked his thick dick in and out of her wet pussy.

"Thanks, but I think it was a group effort." He smiled.

I still don't know why I did it, but I bent down as though I were going to lick Katie's pussy. Alex removed his glistening wet dick and put it in my mouth.

It was my first taste of dick and I found that I liked it. I swirled my tongue over and around his bulbous head and took it deeper in my mouth.

He fucked my mouth with his cock and groaned and began to shoot his sperm into my throat. I was unprepared for that first ejaculation and started to gag, but held on and enjoyed the feeling as his semen flooded my mouth. I swallowed 3 times before he was finished and removed his dick from my lips.

I rose back up and looked at Katie. "Hey! I was looking forward to doing that!" She pouted.

I bent down and kissed her and transferred the contents of my mouth to hers.

"Mmmm. You have some delicious tasting cum Alex." She smiled at him.

It was my turn to fuck Katie's pussy but Alex went down on her. So I joined him. Together we licked and fingered her gorgeous pussy until she was crying out in orgasm a 2nd time.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out and her juices gushed out and sprayed us both in the face.

I took Alex's spot between her legs and rammed my dick home.

"Fuck me big boy!" Katie encouraged me.

Alex watched us and stroked his dick. He was standing beside me and leaned in and said, "I would love to feel that pipe deep in my asshole, if you're game for that."

I smiled and said, "I will if you can deep throat my cock first."

Alex pulled my wet dick out of Katie's wet pussy and took it balls deep in his throat. I've never felt anything so good as a deep throat cock suck.

He rose to his feet and Katie pulled him back to her mouth.

I continued to fuck Katie's pussy deep and hard. Her pussy was more juicy that I ever remembered it being.

I pulled out and Alex took my place. He slid his dick in Katie's pussy and I got behind Alex and pressed my dick into his anus.

"Ohhhhh." Alex moaned as he felt my dick go all the way inside his butt.

"He's good isn't he Alex." Katie groaned.

"The best. When he cums, I'm gonna cum too!" He told her.

"That'll make three of us since I am already at the precipice of another major orgasm!" Katie told him.

I slid my cock in and out of Alex's asshole and started going faster and faster.

"Oh fuck. Here I cum!" I shouted suddenly and drove my dick deep in his ass.

The moment my dick erupted and began to flood his ass with semen, he also cried out in orgasm.

"YESSSSSS!!!!" He groaned out loud and began to flood Katie's cunt with his sperm.

And then Katie cried out, "YESSSSSSS!!!"

****

We all took a shower together and then Katie sucked us both off separately and swallowed our sperm.

We said our goodbyes and went back to her mom's house.

We went to bed and slept in late the next day.

We got up and I had some dark thoughts enter my head.

"Hey! What's wrong?" She asked.

"Just thinking." I told her.

"You're an amazing man Josh. Never forget that!" Katie said and kissed me.

She caught me a few times that day looking somber and held my hands in hers.

I overheard Katie and her mom talking later that day.

"I'm worried mom." Katie stated.

"What about?" Angela asked.

"Josh heard the conversation you had with Aunt Alice." She told her.

"Oh damn. Do you think he's going to be okay?" Angela asked.

"He will if I stay close to him." Katie told her.

"What is a dweeb anyway?" Angela asked her.

"It's just a derogatory word for someone you don't like." Becky told her bitterly.

****

The drive was really short to Aunt Alice's. She lived a few minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge. The views were incredible!

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,710 Followers