Perfect Love Triangle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's why I waited until now to ask you. Everyone has gone up to bed. It's only you and I down here. No one has to know." I told her shyly.

"Well I guess it would be alright, but why me? Why not my sister Angela?" She asked.

"Well Aunt Angela is really nice and all but you are way more attractive than she is and I've had a crush on you for years." I complimented her and made her blush.

"Okay, why don't you come around here and face me." She said and got to her feet.

I had my phone behind my back and hit play and the video continued playing on a loop.

Alice kept glancing down at the TV as she removed her tank top and bra.

I placed my hands on her breasts and began to circle her nipples with my fingers. Her nipples grew erect and she was breathing heavy. I roved my fingers over her erect nipples and purposely brushed my dick against her stomach since she was so much shorter than I was.

"Wow Aunt Alice. You have incredible breasts. I just love the way your nipples stand at attention. I could play with your tits all night long." I told her.

"Ohhhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

I felt her hands brush my dick and started to tweak her nipples with my fingers.

"My girlfriend says that I play too roughly with her nipples. Do you agree?" I asked.

"No. Mmmm. Your touch is fine. Maybe tweak them a little harder. Yesssss. Ohhhh." She groaned as I added more pressure.

I began to twist her nipples harder and harder hoping she would take the hint and begin to jerk me off. But she didn't, so I placed her hands around my cock.

Aunt Alice looked up at me and I bent down and kissed her lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this Josh. What if someone shows up?" She whispered.

"I want you to suck me Aunt Alice. Get me nice and hard and then you can straddle it and ride it the way you want." I told her.

She descended down and pulled my sweats down my legs as she got on her knees before me. She stroked my dick with both hands and looked up at me as she took it into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned around my dick before pulling it out.

I moved around and sat on the couch and pulled her over to straddle my waist. She positioned her pussy above my hard cock. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy as her lips teased the head of my dick.

"It's incest Josh if we do this." She breathed seconds before sinking down on my 9 inch dick.

I kissed her mouth as she slowly sank down on my cock. I released the kiss and said, "I think I love your pussy Aunt Alice. It's so tight and hot and wet."

She rose up and settled down again. Up and down, up and down.

"You know what would be really hot?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

"I'd love to see you rise off of my wet dick and take it into your mouth. Will you do that for me Aunt Alice? Will you lick your slimy juices from my wet dick?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. I will, if you will take me from behind and really fuck me hard and deep." She countered.

"Deal!" I whispered.

She rose off of my cock and got between my legs and rubbed my wet dick under her nose and on her cheeks and then took it into her mouth. She licked all around the crown and then choked herself on my dick.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech, lech, lech." She choked and then removed it and a large strand of saliva fell across her tits.

She looked up at me and said, "I love this fucking dick."

I got to my feet and pressed her forward over the arm of the couch so she was facing the TV. I got behind her and swiped my dick up and down her wet slit. It nudged her swollen clit several times before finding purchase in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." She moaned as I pushed all the way inside of her cunt.

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her pussy. I used slow strokes at first and then went a little faster and harder.

Aunt Alice made these cute little whimpers every time I bottomed out inside her cunt.

"Ungh."..."Ungh."..."Ungh."

I reached under her and stroked her clit and then grabbed her erect nipples and tugged on them hard.

"Harder!" She groaned.

"Ungh!"

"Harder!" She begged.

"Ungh!!"

I really let her have it as I was almost ready to orgasm. I played the full video just as she peaked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She hissed and I began to flood her cunt full of my semen.

Huge thick globs of sperm shot into her pussy as her juices dripped down my balls.

She watched me stroke my dick over and over again on the TV and fire huge globs of sperm all over the place.

My dick slipped out of her pussy and she cupped her pussy with her hand.

She looked back at me and said, "Be a doll and cup your hands under my pussy Josh, so I don't make a mess of the carpet."

I did as she asked and she squatted down and huge globs of my sperm dripped into my cupped hands. She then crawled over and began to slurp it up with her mouth.

We turned off the TV and gathered up our clothes and she took my hand and walked me up to her bedroom.

I spent the night in her bed.