Perfect Love Triangle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were planning to stay for a few days or longer depending if Aunt Dana and her two kids, Pete and Sofia came down too.

We pulled up to the beautiful white house and rang the bell. Aunt Alice answered the door and gave her sister a hug. I left my bag in the car and went to retrieve it before coming in a few minutes later.

Katie rushed past Aunt Alice and quickly blurted that she really had to pee and closed the door to the bathroom.

"Girls! Your cousins Katie and Josh are here!" She shouted as she walked in the kitchen with Aunt Angela.

I walked in the door just as she told her daughters we had arrived.

"I told you mom, I'm not coming down to see that dweeb!" Dani yelled from the stairs.

"We don't deal with losers Mom!" Rachel blurted.

"I second that mom. That dweeb can go jump off a cliff for all I care." Becky replied.

Katie heard everything from the bathroom. She would have rushed out to my defense if she didn't have to pee so bad.

I heard it all though and their words pissed me off. I rushed past my cousins and out the back door. Aunt Alice had a house that overlooked the bay. Her property sloped down and was about 150 yds from the cliff overlooking the bay. The drop was nearly 250ft and would kill anything that dropped from it.

I walked to a point about 30 yds from the cliff edge and stood there taking it all in.

****

Katie came out of the bathroom and shouted for her cousin. "Josh!"

She came rushing into the kitchen. "Have you seen him mom?

"What is it dear? Why are you so upset?" Alice asked her niece.

"Where is Josh?" Becky frantically asked her.

"I didn't see him come in?" Aunt Alice told her.

"Fuck!" Becky blurted.

"I don't care for that kind of language in my home Becky." Alice scolded her.

"Mom, I'm worried. Didn't you hear what my cousins said to him?" Katie said excitedly.

"No Dear. I was catching up with my sister. What happened?" She asked.

"I was in the bathroom when Dani called Josh a dweeb, Rachel called him a loser and Becky said that she wished he would jump off a cliff." She told her furiously and rushed back to the front entrance.

"What? They did what? Oh no, oh god no! Josh? JOSH!" Angela called for her nephew as she hurried after her daughter.

"What is going on Angela?" Alice followed her sister.

Katie was on the staircase.

"WHERE IS HE?!!!" Katie yelled at her cousins.

"Who, the dweeb?" Becky jokingly said.

Katie stomped up to her older cousin and smacked her across the face. "SMACK!"

"Becky!" Angela shouted at her daughter.

"HE'S NOT A DWEEB!!" She yelled at Becky.

Dani cried out, "Hey!"

"You're a lousy, no good bitch Becky! If anything happens to Josh because of what you said I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Katie shouted at her with tears falling down her cheeks.

She then turned her scorn at Dani and looked at her with such anger that Dani quickly backed down.

"I saw some guy walk out the back. Don't worry, there's no place to go out there. It ends in a cliff." Rachel said quickly and pointed.

"Oh no! No, no, no, no, NO!" Angela shouted and ran for the back door.

"No Josh! Please, please, please, please. No god!" Katie ran after her.

She and Katie both ran out the back door together and saw Josh far away on the precipice.

He turned towards them and waved and then disappeared from their sight.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Angela shouted.

"JOSH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!" Katie screamed and totally passed out. She crumpled where she stood.

****

Angela rushed to her daughter's side and pulled her into her lap.

"What the hell is going on Angela? Why did Katie smack Becky?" Alice demanded angrily as she knelt beside her daughter on the stairs.

So Angela told her sister and nieces what her nephew told her a few weeks ago.

"Oh my god! See? Your words do matter girls!" She said and tears fell down her cheeks as she looked at her daughters angrily.

Becky, Dani and Rachel all looked defeated. They were visibly ashamed for the things they said about their cousin Josh and tears flowed down their cheeks.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Rachel said and rushed into the bathroom and threw up.

Dani rushed after her sister.

Katie woke up. Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen and she had a headache.

"H-How w-were w-we t-to k-know?" Becky asked hysterically.

Becky looked at her cousin with such venom that if looks could kill, Becky would already be dead.

And then it all came back to her. The harsh words she spoke to Josh, the pain she saw in his eyes, the hopelessness of it all. She should have known that he wasn't alright. She should have seen it coming. It was her fault. It was all her fault! Her whole body was wracked with sorrow. "I c-can't b-believe he's g-gone m-mom." Katie sobbed in her mother's arms.

****

Aunts Angela and Alice were talking quietly amongst themselves in the living room.

"I don't know if Katie is going to recover from what she saw. I know I certainly am going to need therapy." Angela told her sister sadly.

"Well you are in good hands sis, since I am a licensed Psychologist." Alice told her sister and hugged her one more time.

Dani walked in the room and said, "Katie is in the guest room and Becky and Rachel are keeping watch. She finally went out after you gave her an Ambien to help her fall asleep. I've never seen anyone so distraught.

Not to be a jerk in a situation like this, but I thought Katie hated Josh. She told us that for the last several years. What happened that changed her mind about the dweeb?"

Both Angela and Alice threw threatening stares at Dani.

"W-What are we going to tell our s-sister? She entrusted us with the safety of her son and now he's dead! You know she is going to fucking kill us!" Angela asked her sister and sobbed into her shoulder.

"Who's dead?" I asked quietly from the entrance to the room.

Everyone looked up at me.

"JOSH!" Angela screamed and ran over to me and hugged me fiercely.

I hugged her back and was a little miffed. "H-hey. What's wrong?" I asked.

Aunt Angela held me at arms length and said, "What happened? We thought you jumped off the cliff. We saw you wave and then disappear!"

"Jumped? No. I told you I would never do that Aunt Angela. I was hurt by what my cousins said and went outside to vent. I walked down to the ridge. It's about 30 yds from the cliff edge. I waved to say that everything was okay and then hopped down to sit on the wall and look over the beautiful landscape." I told her.

Dani and Aunt Alice had their mouths open. They both got to their feet and stared at me.

I hugged Aunt Alice and kissed her cheek.

"You're so handsome!" Aunt Alice gushed.

"Gorgeous!" Dani blushed.

"I think that's my line cousin." I laughed and gave her a gentle hug.

"I told you Alice. Josh hit a growth spurt." Angela told her sister.

"He sure did. Look at these muscles." Dani stated and placed her hands on my biceps.

"Dani, take Josh upstairs and bring your sisters out to see him. It will do them good to see that he's alive." Alice told her daughter.

"We'll let Katie sleep for now Josh. Katie thought you jumped to your death and she freaked out. We both did. Alice gave her an Ambien to help her sleep. You can snuggle with her later and let her see that you are okay." Angela told me quietly although both Dani and her mom heard what she said and they looked at each other with their eyebrows raised.

****

Dani took me upstairs. On the way I asked her, "Do you still think I'm a dweeb Dani?"

"No, I, I..." She broke down and cried.

"It's okay." I told her quietly.

"No Josh, it's not! I'm sorry. I was being stupid. We all were. Will you forgive me?" She said.

"Yeah, I forgive you Dani." I told her.

Dani and I got to the top of the stairs and she opened the guest room door and motioned for her sisters to come out. Both were visibly distraught.

She brought them down the hall away from the room before having me see them.

"This is our cousin Josh. As you can see, he's alive. He didn't jump off the cliff." Dani told her sisters.

Both had their mouths open in shock.

"Boy did you get handsome!" Becky smiled.

"Gorgeous!" Rachel blurted.

I laughed. "Thanks! But all three of you are the gorgeous ones!" I told them and smiled.

Becky looked me up and down. Her perky breasts made my dick lurch in my pants and she noticed and blushed.

"I'm glad you are alive Josh and I'm s-sorry for w-what I said about y-ou e-earlier." Rachel said and began to cry.

"Aww, it's okay." I told her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry too Josh." Becky said sadly and I hugged her as well.

As we parted and turned to go down the stairs Becky reached behind her and grabbed my semi-hard dick through my pants. She looked right at me, smiled and winked.

****

It was several hours later that I entered the guest room. Katie was sleeping soundly so I closed the door and when I turned around Becky was there.

She pressed her finger to my lips and took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She turned and pulled her tank top under her breasts. Her nipples were erect.

Becky stripped off her skirt and panties and she was so hott! Her tits were small and perky with cone shaped nipples. She was clean shaven and had long thick lips and a long clit. I slid 2 fingers inside her pussy and felt how wet she was. I removed my fingers and licked her juices from my digits while she watched.

"Later tonight, I'm going to repay you proper-like for saying those awful things to you Josh." Becky smiled.

I kissed her on the lips and lightly cupped her face when she winced and pulled away from me.

"Sorry, my cheek is still sore from where Katie smacked me earlier. I have forgiven her. She was right to be so angry. I would have been furious too if I had seen what she saw." She told me quietly and a tear rolled down her cheek.

She got dressed and we left her room and went back downstairs.

****

We all went to bed around the same time.

I checked on Katie and saw that she was fast asleep and then made my way to Becky's room and opened the door and let myself in the semi-dark room.

Becky was laying on her back with the covers pulled up to her neck. She had her eyes closed and was moaning, "Mmmm."

I took off my shirt and began to remove my pants. When I pulled down the zipper, her eyes flew open. She smiled when she saw me there.

"Hey cuz." She giggled.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Ohhhh." Becky groaned suddenly and her eyes closed briefly.

Something was amiss here. I might have thought that Becky was masturbating but if that was the case then she was an expert at not moving in the slightest.

I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back.

Dani her sister was between her legs and licking her pussy while Rachel was sucking on Becky's nipples.

I smiled sheepishly.

"Looks like you don't need my assistance after all." I told her and turned to leave when all three women reached out and touched my leg to stop me.

"We need you cuz. Please!" They all said at once and tears flowed down their cheeks.

"Come here and sit." Becky encouraged me to sit beside her.

I did as she asked and Rachel crawled up between my legs and began to lick and stroke my cock.

"Katie would kill all of us if she saw us together." I told them.

"So it is true then." Dani blurted.

"What?" I asked.

"That you and Katie are joined." She stated.

"Joined?" I asked dumbly.

"She means fucking Josh." Becky stated factually.

"Yeah. We are, but it's more than that." I told them.

"Do you love her?" Dani asked.

"Yes, I do." I smiled.

"Well we all know that she loves you too. Fuck! This definitely complicates things." Becky replied.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, incest for one." Rachel said.

"Like what you three are doing is not incest?" I asked them.

"Good point cuz." Dani smiled with pussy juice glistening on her chin.

"I have an idea how we can all make this work." I told them.

"We are all ears Josh." They looked at me eagerly.

"Tomorrow morning, I am going to spoon with Katie. And while we are fucking, you three will enter the room and crawl in bed with us. I will cum in her pussy and then tell her that I want to go down on her. I will descend between her legs but you Becky will lick the fresh creampie out of her. You will then move up and kiss her and snowball my cum with her." I told the trio.

Becky looked ill. "I've never done that before." She told me.

"Well if you want this to work, you're going to have to try and it has to be you." I told her.

"What makes you think she'll forgive us?" Rachel asked.

"Well, Katie said those same harsh words about me and I dared her to call me a dweeb on the spot." I told them.

"What?" Rachel blurted.

"You would have killed yourself Josh. I see it in your eyes." Becky said seriously.

"You are right. I would have, but Katie apologized and I forgave her." I told them.

"And now she will forgive us?" Dani asked.

"Yep." I smirked.

****

It was around 4 am that I heard the guest room door open and Becky, Dani and Rachel crawl in bed with us.

I began to play with Katie's nipples and she started to moan. I sensed her awakening and I slid my dick inside her pussy while we were spooning.

"Oh Josh. Mmmm. This feels so good." She moaned and turned her head back and kissed me.

"I love you so much Katie." I told her.

"This dream feels so real." She groaned.

"It is real cousin. You need to open your eyes and see that it's really me." I told her.

"No, I can't. If I open my eyes then you will disappear and I won't be able to handle that." She began to cry.

"Open your eyes Katie. You must face the truth." I told her.

"I can't Josh. My heart can't take it." She pleaded with me to stop.

I pinched her nipples especially hard and her eyes flew open. She pulled away from me and then faced me and hugged me.

"You're really real?" She stated and sobbed into my neck.

"I'm real Katie." I told her and we made out like two lover birds.

"But, but, I saw you jump!" She scolded me.

"And I told you that I would never do that. I waved at you and Aunt Angela and then hopped down the short ledge." I told her.

"I didn't know there was a ledge there. Oh Josh! My whole world ended when I saw that." She whispered.

"I heard. You need to make up with your cousins. You hurt Becky really bad." I told her.

"She deserved it for saying what she did to you. I'll never forgive that bitch or any of them." She said defiantly.

"They are no different than you were Katie. And I forgave you." I told her kindly.

"Yeah, well, I guess you're right." She relented.

"I am right. If I can forgive them then so can you." I said.

"Later, just make love to me and fill the void in my heart again." She begged me.

"How about I flood the void in your wet cunt first?" I growled.

"Mmmm, yes definitely." She grabbed my dick and placed it at her pussy entrance.

I was inside her in a flash and we made love. In and out I thrusted in her wet pussy. We kissed and I nuzzled her neck and then all too soon we were cumming together.

"Oh Josh, I'm gonna cum!" She groaned.

"Here I cum babe!" I whispered hoarsely in her ear and together we climaxed. My cock shooting huge globs of sperm inside of her spasming twat.

****

I slipped out of her pussy and began to descend between her legs.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm going to continue giving you pleasure." I said and disappeared beneath the covers.

"Oh, mmmm, ohh Josh!" Katie moaned.

She had her eyes closed when Becky emerged from the covers and began to kiss her lips. Their tongues did battle and they swapped my sperm together. But then she felt someone's mouth on her sex and all too quickly her eyes opened and she saw who was kissing her.

"You!" Katie blurted.

"Yes. Will you forgive me cuz?" She asked.

"I, uh, mmmm, I don't know if I can, mmmm. Josh has never licked me like that before. Ohhhhh!" Katie groaned as she had an orgasm.

Dani then appeared with Katie's juices on her lips.

"Will you forgive me Cuz?" She asked.

"I, ohhh, mmmm. I, uh, I'm cummiinngg!!!" She squealed.

Rachel appeared with Katie's juices on her lips and chin and asked, "Will you forgive us for what we said to Josh?"

"Yes. I forgive you. I forgive all of you." Katie smiled and tears flowed from her eyes.

I rejoined the pack of women and slept in the middle as my cousins surrounded me and we fell back asleep.

****

I awoke around 8am and Katie was already up and Dani was sucking my dick. I reached over and began to finger Rachel. I quickly brought her to an orgasm and she straddled my dick.

She took me all the way inside her pussy, which was about 4 inches and rode me quickly to a massive orgasm. She barely uttered a single word and then slid off and kissed my cheek and bounced out of bed.

Dani resumed kissing and licking my dick and then she too rose up and straddled my cock. She took me deep in her pussy which was about 6 inches and pounded herself on my cock until she too climaxed and then rolled off and left the room.

"Fuck!" I groaned. I was all charged up.

The door opened and Becky and Katie snuggled up to me.

"Who's next?" I asked the pair of Cheshire cats.

"No one, big guy. You need to save up for the main event." Katie said gleefully.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Mom. My mom hasn't been laid since dad divorced her 4 years ago." Becky told me somberly.

"You think she'll go for it?" I asked.

"She will. And this is how were going to make it happen." Katie said and then she and Becky laid it all out for me.

****

"Let me watch it!" Rachel whined.

"No I want to watch it too." Dani fought for the remote.

"Girls, what is the problem? You're always arguing...oh my god! Give me the remote and off to bed with the both of you." Aunt Alice told her daughters.

She sat on the edge of the couch and watched the man on the screen stroke his rather large dick.

"Where did they get this?" She mused to herself as her nipples grew erect and she grew extremely wet.

She slid a hand in her shorts and stroked her wet pussy.

"What I wouldn't give for a cock like that?" She found herself saying.

I walked in the room just as the video froze right before he ejaculated. I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of cut off sweats and my dick could be clearly seen through my shorts.

Aunt Alice watched me as I walked over and stood beside her on the couch. She was clearly aroused, as was I. I pretended not to see what she was doing or what she was watching on the TV.

"Hey Aunt Alice. I'm frustrated. Can I ask you something personal?" I asked her.

"Uh, sure Josh. You can ask me anything." She told me.

"My girlfriend is upset with me." I told her with my head bowed and shifting from foot to foot.

"Why is she upset with you?" She asked.

"Well it's kind of strange really. I know you're my Aunt and all, but do women enjoy having their tits played with?" I asked shyly.

"Uh, yeah. Most women do. Does your girlfriend enjoy it?" She asked.

"No she doesn't. I mean I don't think she does. She says that every time I play with her nipples that I am doing it wrong and I was wondering what she meant by that?" I asked her.

"Well did you ask her first?" She sat up straighter and removed her hand from her shorts but kept her gaze on my dick which was hard to miss.

"I did and she told me to figure it out." I told her.

"I see. Well how are you supposed to do that?" She asked.

"That's what I wanted to ask you. I know it's strange because you are my Aunt and I don't want to cross any boundaries, but I was wondering if I could try my technique out on your breasts." I asked her.

"Uh, well. I'm flattered Josh, but it's really not appropriate. I mean what if someone walked in on us?" She asked me.