Perfect Marriage

Story Info
750 word flash story.
763 words
4.09
52.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my contribution to the 750 word stories. Hope you enjoy.

*

I had the perfect wife. We loved each other with a passion sometimes that burned but always stayed well lit. All significant matters were discussed before decisions were made. Carolyn was an attractive woman who liked to look good more so I would be proud of her than to entice other men's attention. Our love life was excellent. I did not feel satisfied unless she had an orgasm each time.

So, what happened? I had everything in a wife and marriage, but I wanted more. Why? Greed? Selfishness? Arrogance? I think it was the need for conquest. Part of the pleasure I had ever received in bedding a girl was the quest to make the conquest and to take the prize: her pussy. Each conquest was only satisfying for a while, no matter how good the sex. There was always the next conquest possibility. That's not what I used as a rationalization when I decided to cheat on my perfect wife.

It would just be sex. I love my wife and will not do anything that would detract from our marriage. I will not only make sure I make myself available as much as ever, I will take the new techniques in love making I learn and make my and Carolyn's sex life better. Standard cheater's guidebook material.

What if I were to get caught? Same old justifications. I will be too careful to get caught. But if I did, I would apologize. None of it was her fault. I would say I still love her and only her. I will stop. I can't lose her. I would beg for her to give me another chance. Punish me however you wish. And then she would give in and I would cool it, at least for a while.

I joined a bowling league as a substitute. At first, I would stay and watch the team bowl even if a substitute was not needed. Then I started going over to the bar next door. It was pretty well known as a pick-up place for affairs. A place where the women were not attractive until at least three beers. A couple of times in the backseat of my car. I went home, told my wife I was tired from bowling, I smelled like beer because all bowlers drank, and I needed a shower before bed. By then I could usually get it up another time if she wanted to have sex. I got away with it.

As time went on, I was like the guy who commits the perfect murder. I didn't need to stop. I could take different chances. I started going after married women at work. I used the example of my perfect marriage to get them to think they were owed more from their husband. Eventually that led to me demonstrating the sex life they should be getting from their spouse.

After almost six months of a series of conquests, I congratulated myself on having everything PLUS in my love life. Until.

I was at a bar taking a break between women but hoping a random hookup might occur. A man came up to me and said, "Aren't you Bill Winton, Carolyn Winston's husband?"

"Yes, I am. What can I do for you?"

"You've already done a lot for me. I just wanted to thank you. I am one of the men who is benefiting from your open marriage."

"Say what?"

"Yeah, Carolyn explained that you two had discussed how strong your marriage was that you were comfortable in having other partners for sex because it strengthened your marriage even more. I still can't get over how she uses her finger in my asshole while sucking me off. It causes me to explode immediately. Oh well, I just wanted to thank you. There's no way I would share her if she were my wife, but I'm sure glad you do."

I stood there dumbfounded for a significant amount of time. I went home.

Carolyn was home.

"Carolyn is there something significant you haven't told me about?"

"Yes, just like there is something significant you have not told me about."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Well, since you decided ON YOUR OWN that you needed to have sex with other women, I figured I had the same right to have sex with other men. What's fair for one is fair for both."

"But I thought we had the perfect marriage."

"We did. Now we can get the PERFECT DIVORCE."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers