All Comments on 'Perfect Marriage'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fair is fair...

Thanx for the story. Short with an amusing twist. 5 stars.

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, can't argue with that logic.

It was kinda weird for the one guy to volunteer to a total stranger, face to face, that he likes fingers up his ass, though. To each his own, I suppose.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago

Liked it because of the twist. Well developed and could have been a 5 if it were more complete.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Can't really disagree with the first Anon's comment...

But, then again, maybe Caroline was tired of being cheated on and of being a cheater herself, preferring to look for someone else to whom she could be a perfect wife, and just finally decided, now that everything is out in the open, to get off the pointless ride.

We're so used, around here, to read about immature women that had no business being married to anyone, it's therefore always nice to read about their man-child counterparts. Always remember, authors: the last 'B' in BTB can stand for either 'Bitch' or 'Bastard.'

So glad to see this sad excuse of a man getting his just deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How long?

Wish i knew how long she cheated? Same months? But any details like that or how she found out would kill the 750 limit.

I liked it. Swapped the cheating wife with husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

At first I thought you were parodying all the lame rationalizations the the cheating wives usually give, then it petered out.

If you want to write a flash story, fine, but in lieu of an actual event, why the need to limit to 750-words. I'd be interested to see what you left out to get down to 750 words. For instance, he joined a bowling league "as a substitute." A substitute for what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YESSSSS

BURN all cheaters.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Yep! 5*****

The A-hole gets exactly what he deserved. Good to read about a cheating husband for a change.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

I don't agree with the wife's response to her husbands cheating, but what the the hell, this is LW.

Great short story though.

4.7 rating and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So what if they’re doing same thing?

They clearly no longer have a marriage. More of a friends with benefits arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Idiot got exactly what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wifey is a real piece of work.

Instead of confronting hubby and suggesting counseling, she cheats on him. Looks like she was looking for any excuse to get some strange cock. I'd like to read a sequel where he gets revenge.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 4 years ago

This was a good flash. 5 stars!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 4 years ago

Again a good story but I'm sure wondering why every comment I make, even in replies to my own stories, are going into moderation.

5 stars to you, Skippy

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
She burned the bastid!

Good for her, he's burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lame

At least you wrote about a wife getting some strange dick. Considering that's what this category is supposed to be about. Now sho can find a great husband who will embrace the open marriage and they can be happy together.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Different

Different,but good story about cheat. Damn all cheaters, man or woman. Sbrooks103x, I think he means substitute as in when you bowl in place of a team member who missed the game.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

Don't ask me why, but I got the feeling that she didn't really cheat she just had a friend pull a prank on her husband to get her out of a shitty marriage. Maybe it should have been 760 words so she could have said, 'In your face asshole I never cheated like you did'.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 4 years ago

What’s good for the gander, is good for the goose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hello

A good one its truth that man also cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who asked for a 750 word story?

They suck balls. This one isn't any different. Enough of this shit, a long time ago, before the first one was written.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Skippy Is Back

Short but Sweet. I liked it. Nice to see things reversed once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
conquest?

Conquering what?

Adultery repeatedly demonstrates itself more to be about giving in, giving up, and checking out. How can you be winning, taking mastery over anything when the risk his described affairs represent is a mere certainty of a loss no one is ever actually prepared to endure? He lost. He never won. No conquest.

Denial and Delusion. No willpower. No honor. No escape from the sewer after repeated flushing still requires plunging.

The Plumber and septic service pumper truck will still be a cheaper expense than what the lawyers will take.

Viva Las Vegas Baby! Where all gamblers can still find the love extant in the loss eventually.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Cute Story***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Enough of these 750 word 'stories', particularly when it doesn't even reach 750 words like this one, stop being a follower, just because the other idiots thought it was cute to write such short 'stories' doesn't mean you should.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Don't agree with the wife's decision to fuck other guys. I think she should have taken the high ground and dumped the cheating bastard.

The ending was great though. "Perfect Divorce" indeed!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 4 years ago
A Perfect JERK ruins a Perfect Marriage.

Never saw a good thing when he had it...

Perfect Marriage.

Perfect Divorce.

...

PERFECT OUTCOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whats happening

Last few stories have been flaky.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
so like normal

the husband cheats and the marriage is condemned to death. The wife cheats, and it can be worked out. Cuckold lovers unite. Typical BS 3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
High Ground, LOL

The high ground, what is it good for? The person who initially cheats has already killed the union, at that point you're single again no matter what the paper says. The contract, verbal and written, has been broken and you are free to peruse the singles section at your hearts content! Any other concerns you might have are mercenary and vindictive, just move on! Take this story, for example-was this motherfucker married when he decides to cheat on his wife? Is he still married after? I don't think so, personally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hope it is a no fault state otherwise she blew it big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take every asset you can lay hands in and leave the country. PERFECT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BTFO. Good on her.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever woman. A bit slutty but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Moving on time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I usually hate the 750's AND this type of story, but you pulled it off.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

Liked it but won't vote because it should be in the non-erotica category.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good for Carolyn. Onto the next phase of her life. No looking back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous