Perfect Relationship Pt. 02

Story Info
Baby's first anal experience.
1.8k words
4.61
9.8k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my girlfriend (who I'll refer to as Baby in these stories) moved in, we quickly fell into a routine. Like I said, I worked from home and provided everything for her. She decided she wanted to get a job too for some extra money, something I told her was not necessary but she insisted. She was able to get a part-time job at a hotel as a breakfast attendant. I'm an early riser and begin my work day earlier than most of the others on my team, so this worked well for me. She worked Monday to Thursday from 5am-12pm, and I worked Monday to Friday typically from 7am-5pm.

When we were in public, we conducted our relationship as any other relationship. But at home, we were a whole different vibe. She typically wore as few clothes as possible, as did I. Not just for sex but for comfort as well. I have a collection of robes that I wear daily, usually with nothing underneath. Baby prefers a flowy nightgown or loose shorts and a tank top. All very comfy and easy to remove.

We were all over each other every chance we got. Truthfully, we still are. We just aren't always as urgent as we were in the beginning. Many times, Baby would slip into my office and sit in my lap to nurse and twiddle my nipples. It never stopped here. Inevitably, my hands would leave the keyboard and find her pink pussy. Our most intimate moments were when I would make her cum all over my fingers while she nursed. It seemed to comfort her a lot to nurse from me even when I wasn't playing with her pussy.

A little over two months after she moved in, I found her in the living room after work. She hadn't visited me in the office all day, but I just assumed she was tired from work. When I found her on the couch, she looked very concerned. I asked what was on her mind, and she told me that she was worried she was more invested in our relationship than I was. I could tell she wanted to say something, so I told her that she could tell me anything. This is when she let it out that she was in love with me but didn't want to say it too soon if I didn't feel the same way.

I pulled her over to me and kissed her long and deep. When I pulled away, I pushed her hair behind her ear and told her that I was very much in love with her as well. She started crying, and I immediately pulled her to me, opened my robe, and pulled her head to my chest. Her lips found my nipple and I rocked her while she sucked, moving between the two and tweaking the other as she sucked. I ran my hands all over her body and held her that way for so long.

After probably an hour of holding Baby as she stimulated my nipples, I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her long and slow, pushing my robe off. I stood her in front of me and told her to slowly take her clothes off for me. She held my gaze and pulled her shirt over her head. I watched as her tits fell free of her shirt and my mouth watered. She turned around and slid her shorts down, slowly bending over and revealing her perfectly plump, round ass and her beautifully waxed, pink pussy.

I pulled her toward me and told her to stay bent over. I told her to push her feet apart and open up her legs for me. She opened her legs and grabbed her ankles as she bent over. I dragged my tongue from her swollen clit slowly up to her asshole. I felt her shiver and watched her pussy get wetter. I slid my tongue into her pussy and tongue fucked her, massaging her ass and holding her pussy open.

Moving my tongue back down to her clit, I circled the tip with my tongue and pulled it into my mouth, sucking slowly and gently. She moaned out "Mommy that feels so good, please don't stop", and I decided to go for it. I slid my finger into her pussy to dip some of her juices out and began to massage her virgin asshole. She continued to moan so I slowly slid the tip into her ass. She sucked in her breath very hard but never asked me to stop.

I slowly worked my finger into her asshole and continued to massage her clit with my tongue. Before I knew it, she was begging me to let her cum. I pulled my lips away just long enough to say, "Cum for Mommy, sweet girl. Give Mommy all your cum." This sent her over the edge and as soon as I began sucking her clit again, she exploded onto my face. I drank every drop I could get and buried my face into her sweet little pussy.

Immediately after, she turned and with wide eyes said, "That felt so good, Mommy. Having your finger in my asshole was amazing." I pulled her on top of me and kissed her hard and told her that I just wanted to make her feel as good as she makes me feel. She started kissing me again and began to grind her pussy against mine. I help her position herself and encouraged her to take the lead. She looked me in the eyes and slowly started to rotate her hips and rub her pussy against mine. Gripping her thighs, I watch her find her way and can tell the moment she hits the spot. "Faster, baby girl. You're doing good. That feels amazing for Mommy." I can feel the orgasm building up and encourage her to keep going. We both explode in orgasm together, the house filled with moans of extreme pleasure and the smell of sex and pussy.

After Baby collapses on my chest, her lips find my nipple and she begins to nurse. I lift her to a standing position and pull her to the bedroom, "Not yet, Baby. Mommy has more plans for you." When we get to the room, I tell her to get on the bed on her stomach and give me her ass in the air. I know she knows where this is going, and she doesn't argue. I pull out the strap-on with the same 6" dildo we used the first night, my bullet and remote, a pocket rocket for her, and some lube. Baby watches me set up the strap, the bullet, and slide a fresh battery into the pocket rocket. I can tell she is getting apprehensive. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Mommy is going to take good care of you. I can't promise it won't hurt, but I can promise it won't hurt long."

Wearing my strap-on, I come up behind her and get on my knees. Very slowly, I slide my tongue into her pussy and begin to tongue fuck her. She begins to make the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. I move from her pussy and tell her to just keep her body relaxed and let me take care of the rest. I start to work my tongue into her tiny, tight little asshole. She moans louder, and I can tell she is going to love having her little ass fucked.

I continue to tongue fuck her asshole while I spread plenty of lube over the strap-on. I can tell she has loosened a little and my middle finger slides easily into her ass. I work it in and out and then very gently slide a second finger in. I feel her ass tense up and whisper, "Relax, honey. I promise it's going to feel so good." Then I hand her the pocket rocket and instruct her to put it on the lowest setting and use it on her clit. She does as she's told and I feel her relax immediately. I get both fingers into her ass and begin to slowly finger fuck her. She is moaning so loudly, and I can tell she is getting close. I turn up my panty vibrator, and we cum together with my fingers buried deep in her asshole.

With her ass and my strap lubed up, I told her I was going to fuck her ass now but to continue to relax and use the rocket. She buries her face in the pillow as I start to press the head against her ass. She squeals as the head pushes in. Wanting her to love this as much as I am, I slide two fingers into her pussy. She lets out a low, guttural moan and arches her ass higher. Perfection.

I push the dildo deeper into her ass, watching it take it all in and ask her if she is ok. She moans, "Yes Mommy please don't stop." I continue to push in until the entire dildo is buried in her ass. I give her a minute to adjust before I start to fuck her. I slowly move out, in, out, in and can tell she is loving it. I grip her hips and start to pick up the pace just a little. I turned up my panty vibrator and tell her to cum without asking for permission. Soon after, I watch her cum hard and tell her what a good girl she is.

I started to fuck her harder and watch her really start to enjoy it. She moans and manages to say, "Mommy fuck your girl harder." That's all the encouragement I needed so I gripped her hips and picked up the pace. By now, she has the rocket up and full power and is screaming in pleasure. I fuck her no longer virgin asshole and tell her to cum for Mommy. She explodes and squirts her juices all over my legs as I fuck her ass until she is done cumming. I pull out and slide the strap on off, immediately knowing she would need to nurse, her favorite kind of aftercare.

Crawling into bed, I pulled her to me and allowed her to find my nipple. To my surprise, her fingers also went straight for my pussy. She very gently stroked my outer lips and my clit while she suckled. I had three orgasms while she gently nursed, after which she licked her fingers clean. I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. I told her I loved her. She told me she loved me too. I kissed her very softly.

Now she loves having her ass fucked. She always has very intense orgasms and even begs me to fuck her ass harder. The way she has taken so well to every single new thing we have done together continues to blow my mind.