Perfect Relationship Pt. 03

Story Info
Baby and Mommy take a trip.
1.8k words
4.81
4.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About six months into our relationship, I had some vacation time to use. I told Baby to pick a place she always wanted to visit, and we would spend a couple of weeks there. She picked Austin, TX, I spent a few hours booking the hotel and a few activities, but we planned to just explore when we got there. Of course, I was thinking of all the places I wanted to fuck her.

The morning comes that it's time to leave, and we loaded up the car. On the drive down to Austin (we live about 6 hours north of Austin), Baby starts telling me about how she never even left her hometown before she came to live with me. Her dad left when she was 8 years old and she had to take over the housework very early on so her mom could work. I held her hand as she told me how she had to grow up way too fast and how she was so thankful that she finally has someone to take care of her.

I always knew family was a sore subject for her, so I never forced her to talk about it. I was just glad she opened up to me. I had a wonderful childhood. As an only child, I was given every advantage and everything I wanted or needed but was also taught the value of money. I hated hearing how my sweet little girl never got to experience that. I told her, "Mommy is so sorry you had to go through that, Baby. I promise I will make up for all of that and more."

When we arrived at the hotel, Baby looked around in wonder. She told me she had never seen a hotel room this big. There was a large jacuzzi tub, a king-size bed, a full kitchen, and a very large balcony that overlooked a beautiful park. After looking around, she jumped on the bed and asked if we had time for a quickie. I threw down the bags and had half of my clothes off before I got to the bed. It didn't take long to get her usual shorts and tank top off of her before I had her bent over with my tongue buried inside her pussy.

I snaked my tongue up to her asshole and slid my tongue in while sliding a finger into her pussy at the same time. Her moaning and begging me not to stop made my head cloudy. The sweet sounds she makes while I'm lapping up her delicious pussy always send me over the edge. I massaged her g-spot and tongue fucked her little asshole until she squirted all over my face. I sucked up every bit I could before discarding my panties, though I have no idea how they stayed on that long.

I pulled Baby to the foot of the bed so her head was slightly hanging off and lowered my pussy to her face. Without hesitation, she immediately began licking my pussy. By this point, she was an expert in making her mommy cum. I rode her face while she sucked my clit and worked two fingers inside my asshole. In no time, I was loudly cumming all over her pretty little face.

I laid down on the bed and gathered Baby to my chest. We twined our legs together and she nursed while I rubbed her head until we both fell asleep. She must not have gotten enough because when I woke up she was peppering my tits with kisses and rubbing her sweet pussy on my leg. I gripped her ass and let her go, showering her with compliments, "You're so beautiful, Baby. I love the look on your face when you're pleasuring yourself. Mommy loves making her sweet little girl feel so good. Come on, baby girl. Keep going. Make yourself cum for Mommy."

And she did. She brought herself to an orgasm that made her little body shake in my arms. After, we got in the shower to get cleaned up. "I'm going to take you to a nice dinner, Baby. Put on the prettiest dress you brought." When we were ready, I looked at her and knew she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her brown hair was up in a loose bun with little curls framing her face. Her makeup was subtle but gorgeous. The blue dress she wore hit about 3/4 between her hips and knees. She had on cute sandals. And when I hugged her and slid my hand down her body, I knew she was wearing no panties just for Mommy.

We went to dinner and had the most delicious meal. We shared a huge chocolate dessert. After, I drove her around Austin to show her my favorite places. I told her stories about my friends and me taking road trips and all the crazy things we did. She listened intently to all of my stories. When we got back to the hotel, I told her to keep her dress on and wait for me on the balcony.

I took off my dress and set up my strap-on, this time using a bigger dick because I desperately wanted to see her sweet little pussy stretch open. I put on a cropped tank top and walked up behind her on the balcony, allowing my dildo to press between her ass cheeks. She got bright red and asked what I was doing. "Mommy is going to fuck your sweet little pussy right here. Right now. I want everyone in Austin to see how beautiful you are when you cum."

She resisted at first, "No, Mommy, I don't want to get in trouble. Isn't this illegal?"

"Probably so. But I don't think anyone is going to hear the beautiful sounds you make or see your beautiful body mid-orgasm and call the police. Now turn around and bend over," I pushed her dress up and got on my knees behind her. Before she could protest again, I had my tongue in her pussy. I could tell she was trying to be quiet. I knew that wouldn't last long.

I began to tease her clit with my tongue. Barely gliding the tip back and forth, side to side. I held her pussy open with my thumbs and circled her clit with my tongue, finally feeling her body relax and give in to me.

"See I told you that you would like it," I whispered just before shoving my tongue into her pussy. I could feel her pussy trying to grip my tongue while I tried to get it as deep inside her as I could. I stood and nudged her feet a little further apart.

I lined up the head of the dildo with her pussy and cranked up my panty vibrator. "Hold on tight," I said right before pushing the dildo all the way inside her with one motion. She threw her head back and moaned out loud, totally forgetting we were outside.

I began to fuck her long and slow and hard. She held on to the railing as I filled her little pussy and pushed her dress up further, revealing her tits and using my fingers to pluck and pull them while I fucked her. I picked up the pace and fucked her hard until I heard her say, "I'm cumming, Mommy. I can't hold it."

I pulled out and knelt behind her as she squirted all over my face. I drank up as much as I could then stood again and propped her foot up on the railing. I shoved my dildo back into her immediately. She let out a primal sound and gripped the railing tighter. This time I fucked her while I wrapped my fingers around her pretty little throat. I didn't squeeze too hard, just enough so she was breathing a little harder. She managed to say, "Don't stop, Mommy. Fuck your little girl's pussy."

It was at that moment that I came while pressing as close to her body as I could. Hearing her beg me to fuck her always sends me over the edge. I resumed pounding her pretty little pussy, watching people walk by in the park below. Not many because it was late. And we were high up so they couldn't really hear, but Baby didn't know that. But at this point, I don't think she cared.

I pulled out of her pussy again and turned her around. I begin to kiss her hard and deep as I wrapped her leg around me and started to fuck her again. I drug my tongue down her neck and took her puffy pink nipples into my mouth while I fucked her as deep and hard as I could. I watched as her neck fell back and she gave in completely. I felt her pussy juices spray on my legs as I fucked my sweet baby girl.

Once she finally stopped convulsing, I was still buried inside her. I picked her up, wrapping now both legs around me and carried her inside. I sat on the stool for the chair, leaned back, and said, "Ride Mommy's cock, baby. Show me how you make yourself cum one more time."

She placed her hands on my stomach and began to move up and down. I watched as she bounced, rotated her hips, and ground on me. Her hands moved up my body and pushed my tank top up over my tits and began to pinch and rub my nipples. With the motion of her body and her fingers on my nipples, the panty vibrator pressing against my clit felt phenomenal. I gripped her hips and said, "Come on, Baby. Cum for Mommy. I know it feels so good. Just make yourself cum for me."

She picked up the pace and started to grind harder. I could tell she was close, and so was I. I watched her face change as her orgasm neared. Then we both exploded at the same time. I arched my hips up as she circled hers on me. We both came together and then collapsed back onto the chair.

After about 15 minutes of recovery, she lifted her head to look at me. "Did I do it right, Mommy? You are usually on top so I wasn't sure what to do."

I sat up with her still in my lap and the dildo still inside her and looked into her pretty green eyes, "You did perfectly, sweetie. You made yourself cum and Mommy loves watching you cum." I had her stand up and looked at her puffy, swollen pussy. "Normally I would say let's take a shower before bed, but we are both exhausted. Let's just go to sleep."

I removed the strap on, discarding it on the floor and crawled in bed next to Baby. I pulled her against me and, as usual, her lips found my nipple. I brushed her hair out of her face and rubbed her back while she nursed herself to sleep.