Perfect Relationship Pt. 04

Story Info
Baby gets her first real punishment.
2k words
4.65
4.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with Baby was like a dream. We had a wonderful, loving, very sexual, trusting relationship. She knew that what I said was final, and she generally didn't argue about it. She had been playfully disobedient a few times, but she generally did everything I said. Partially, I'm sure, because, during the first week or so of her being there, I told her there would be punishments for disobeying me. About 8 months into our relationship, Baby found out that I absolutely was serious.

I told Baby that I needed to go out of town for the weekend, and I wanted her to come with me. I told her we would leave promptly Friday morning for a 3-hour drive, and I wanted her to be packed up by Thursday morning so we could load the car that evening. When I asked Wednesday morning if she was packed, she told me she decided not to go because she wanted to just lay around the house all weekend.

I told her in no uncertain terms that I expected her to come with me and if she weren't packed by 8 am Thursday morning, she would receive a spanking. Baby opted to sleep in her own room that night because I was wrapping up some things with work so I could take Thursday and Friday off. When I found her at 10 am Thursday morning sitting in the living room still in her nightgown watching TV, I again asked if she was packed. She told me she still did not want to go.

I sat next to her and asked if there was any legitimate reason she didn't want to go. Was she sick? Sad? Had other plans? No, she simply wanted to lay around all weekend. This is frequently what we did on the weekends, but I always expect she will be with me if I leave. After telling her again that she would be accompanying me on the trip and her telling me no again, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs.

"Where are we going," she demanded.

"Well, sweetheart, you are going to get a good spanking. I told you to be ready. You're not ready. Now, you are going to receive your consequences," I told her as I pulled her into my bedroom. I pulled my drawer open and pulled out a clitoral vibrator and a small, soft paddle.

I sat on the ottoman at the end of the bed and told her to come over to me. When she walked over, I told her, "Now, bend over Mommy's lap. You are going to do as you're told."

Baby quickly bent over and stayed silent. I lifted her nightgown to expose her bare ass. Beautiful as it was, she was going to have a red ass for a while. I swatted her bottom with the paddle 5 times and watched it turn a soft shade of blush. Baby began to squirm. I swatted her a little harder, "Be still, little girl."

I gave her 10 more swats, each a little harder than the last, and watched her ass turn a deeper shade of pink. I put the paddle to the side and glided my hand over her warm ass, "Mommy doesn't want to spank you, but you are being so disobedient. You need to understand that when I tell you to do something, I want you to do it. Do you understand me?" I used my other hand to grab her ponytail and pull her head back to look at me.

"Yes, Mommy, I understand. I'm sorry," Baby whispered as she looked up at me.

"Well, I think you have gotten to this point because I have never really punished you before. Today that changes. Did you eat breakfast and drink lots of water this morning?" I asked her. She nodded her head quickly, "Yes, ma'am. I hate eggs with toast and sausage and more than 32 oz of water." I could tell she was trying to get out of the punishment. It wasn't going to happen.

"Good," I replied. I then paddled her ass another 10 times with my hand, listening to her squeal each time my hand made contact with her skin. I could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter. I glided my finger down her slit and listened to her make those small little moans and sharp gasps that I love so much. I then concentrated my finger right on the tip of her clit and began to rub. I watched her body squirm and knew she was quickly approaching orgasm.

I got her almost to her breaking point and removed my hand. Immediately she whined, "Why did you stop? Please let me cum, Mommy. I need it."

"Did you make sure your things were packed by the time I gave you?" I asked her. She was silent for several minutes then said, "No, ma'am. I didn't do as you asked." I slide two fingers into her tight, soaking wet little pussy and said, "Well then why should I let you cum just because you asked?"

I began to move my fingers in and out of her pussy. She moaned so sweetly, almost breaking my resolve just to feel her cum around my fingers. I wanted to watch her squirm too so I brought her to the edge again and pulled my fingers out. I pulled her head back again, making her look at me while I sucked her sweet juices off of my fingers. "Now go lie on the bed," I told her.

She immediately did as she was told. I grabbed the clit vibrator and started to tease her nipples. After torturing her by alternating my tongue and the vibrator on her nipples, I slowly dragged my tongue down her beautiful body. When I made it to her pussy, I circled the outside of her pussy with the vibrator while I glided my tongue down the inside of each thigh. At this point, she was almost in tears she wanted to cum so bad.

I pulled back to let the sensation die down a little. Then I turned the vibrator on and began gliding it over her nipples again. I looked up at her from between her legs and said, "If you cum without permission, you will be punished more. Do you understand?" Her head bobbed up and down, "Yes, Mommy."

I circled her clit with my tongue and moved the vibrator slowly between both of her nipples. I sucked gently on her clit and listened to her make the most beautiful noises. She begged me over and over to let her cum. I never said a word, just brought her to the edge 5 more times with my tongue and the vibrator. The final time, I got up off the bed, pulled her up, and replaced her nightgown, "Now, go get your bag packed and put it in the car. Right now."

She stared at me in disbelief for a moment then went to do as she was told. I sat in my bedroom, listening for the sound of the trunk closing indicating her job was done. As she walked up the stairs, I put on my strap on, this time with an 8-inch cock. She knocked on my door. "Come in, baby girl," I responded.

When she walked in, I told her to come over to me. She did as she was told. I removed her nightgown and picked up her chin to look at me. "You took your punishment so well, my sweet girl. Now, you're going to be rewarded for doing as you were told. Lay down."

Baby lay on the bed, and I crawled up between her legs and began kissing her passionately. I pulled away and moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "Mommy wants you to cum as much as you want this time." I then kissed my way down her body and began to eat her still wet and swollen pussy. Within minutes, she was squirting her juices down my throat. I drank them all up willingly before moving up and swiftly entering her with my dildo.

Her entire body arched off the bed and she let out this guttural moan and said, "Yes, Mommy, fuck your baby girl, please. I promise to be a good girl." I began to fuck her hard. She met every thrust and took the entire dildo. I took both of her legs and pushed them open and up, watching her pink pussy take the dildo.

I fucked her until she came three times, but I wasn't finished with her yet. I pulled out, flipped her over, and began to eat her pussy from behind. I paid special attention to her clit, wanting her to squirt on my face again. I got exactly what I wanted, feeling her juices spray all over my face and neck. I then positioned myself again to fuck her from behind.

I push the dildo inside her pussy, watching it grip and squeeze the dildo. She begged me to fuck her harder, so I gave her exactly what she wanted. I gripped her ass and gave her pussy the pounding she wanted. I grabbed her ponytail again and pulled as she neared orgasm, giving her ass several smacks with my other hand.

Soon after, Baby let out a pleasure-fill scream and began convulsing as the most intense orgasm I've ever witnessed hit her. She came for what felt like forever before collapsing on the bed. I removed my strap on and lay next to her, holding her very limp body. She was too weak even to nurse. I held her and ran my fingers through her hair for 20 minutes before getting us both on our feet, putting nightgowns on, and guiding her to the couch.

I went to the kitchen and quickly prepared two large sandwiches, grabbed a bag of chips, two sodas, and two bottles of water, and made my way back to the couch. I gave her the food, and we ate in silence for 10 minutes. "How are you?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled, "I feel great. Just very hungry," she laughed. I studied her face for any signs that she was lying, but she seemed to be okay. "Even though I enjoyed punishing you, I enjoyed fucking you and making you cum even more. Were you okay with the punishment or did I hurt you?"

By this time we had finished the food and sodas and were sipping on the water. She moved closer to me, "I understand why you punished me, Mommy. I wasn't doing what you asked. You didn't hurt me. Thank you for making me cum after though," she said with a giggle, "But you never got to cum."

I laid back and spread my legs, "Why don't you show me what a good girl you are and make Mommy cum right now." She immediately went to work and pushed up my nightgown. I propped my foot on the back of the couch and slid my other foot to the floor, opening up as much as I could for her.

She could tell I was ready and immediately started flicking my clit with her tongue. I let my head fall back and let Baby take over. She was an expert at making me cum by this point. She tongue fucked me for a bit while I gathered her hair in my hands and moved my hips slowly. Then she slid three fingers into my pussy and circle my clit with her lips and began to suck. I arched my hips up and let my head fall back over the arm of the couch.

Baby finger fucked my pussy and sucked my clit until I was moaning loudly. I held her head still and told her to keep doing exactly what she was doing, "Yes, sweet girl, just like that. Make Mommy cum, baby." As soon as the words left my mouth, I exploded and covered her pretty little face with my creamy juices. After I came down, we spent the evening taking a hot bubble bath, watching tv, and fucking until we eventually passed out.