Perfect Roommate Pt. 05

Story Info
Luke returns home after being away and gets a surprise.
9.4k words
4.91
8.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 07/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

Part 5

** Chapter 19 **

Luke was looking out the car window of the limo at the familiar city of Chicago. It had been 4 months since he was last here. It was a quick visit to see Rachel. Too quick, he missed being with her and didn't know how long he could keep up the pace he was going.

Life has been a roller coaster for Luke the last couple years. His anniversary of when he met Rachel was in a couple months, he couldn't believe he had been with her for almost 2 years.

The last time he saw her she was looking pretty big. He was so happy she decided to keep lifting and she was very dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding now.

She was in her bulking stage so she was big but not very lean. He was always very hopeful that she wouldn't lose much breast size from all the dieting. At the time her boobs had actually gotten bigger. Her cup size was up to a "J" and they were amazing. Still firm and perky given how big they were.

That update was 4 months ago and she has been dieting down for a contest that was in a couple days. That was the reason for his visit, so he could support her at her first show. He also wanted to see how she looked, she was keeping very quiet about her progress when they talked.

She said she had something big planned for his return. She didn't come straight out and say it, but it sounded like Jenny and Dorothy were also going to be there and he should prepare for a long night.

Jenny was still working at Luke's gym as a trainer and last time he saw her she was looking great. She always had a nice lean ripped body. She was making nice steady progress but unlike Rachel she wasn't trying to get any bigger.

Dorothy on the other hand, looked like she has been making nice gains on her size. She was always the biggest competitor at every contest she competed in. She got her pro card a year ago and has been a top competitor ever since.

Thinking about the ladies and what was probably going to happen tonight was getting Luke very excited. His massive cock was semi erect as he day dreamed about these amazing women.

He also couldn't contain his excitement for the news he was planning on sharing with Rachel. He wanted Rachel to come out to California and live with him.

Ever since his father passed away over a year ago it set into play Luke's wildest dreams. It had never been a secret to anyone that Luke came from money. Nobody knew just how much money, nor did Luke for that matter.

After his father passed away he left Luke with everything. Luke knew his Dad was rich, but he didn't know he was extremely rich. Basically his Dad was a multi-billionaire who owned a private equity firm among many other investments.

Now that firm was Luke's; along with everything else his father owned like the multiple mansions, cars, properties, and a yacht. The only thing Luke kept was partial ownership of the firm and the private jet. He sold the rest, adding to the sizable inheritance his father left him making Luke a multi-billionaire overnight.

Luke wanted to change the narrative around bodybuilding and it all started with him moving out to California. In the span of 1 year he founded a film production company he fondly called Hardbody Studio's, bought a 20 story apartment complex close to LA, and started filming his first movie.

He bank rolled everything with his own money without caring about the risk. He was determined to make movies starring mostly bodybuilders. These weren't going to be movies that cast bodybuilders as stereotypical niche roles. They were going to be the stars of the movie where bodybuilding was celebrated.

The really hard part proved to be finding acting talent. Finding world class bodybuilders who could also act was a huge challenge.

A challenge that Luke was up for. Buying the apartment building was part of his wild idea. He planned on filling the apartment with talented top notch bodybuilders. The rent would be heavily subsidized and in return everyone would be part of the big plan.

He was still working out the details in his head, but he had this vision that he would be like Hugh Hefner building his empire from the penthouse suite of the building.

When he purchased the apartment building it was in decent shape, but to turn his vision into a reality there was a lot of work that needed to be done. The first phase of renovation was almost done which included the Lobby, the 2 story gym, his penthouse suite and personal gym, along with 3 floors of finished apartments.

Two of the floors had the normal size apartments which could hold 2 people each. So 8 apartments per floor could house 32 people. There was 1 floor of luxury apartments which were reserved for his special tenants. They were twice the size, so 4 suites and 2 people per suite would be 8 more people.

The building was far from finished but in theory he could currently house up to 40 people. The building is 20 stories high and when it is complete will be able to house a minimum of 200 people.

** Chapter 20 **

Luke was standing outside his apartment door excited for the evening ahead. He knocked on the door and waited patiently outside. It felt weird to knock on his own apartment door, but he wanted to make sure the ladies were ready for the orgy.

After a couple of minutes Luke knocked again a little louder, but there was still no answer at the door. He waited a little longer and decided to cautiously let himself into the apartment.

He looked around and everything looked quiet. He noticed a coat rack in the middle of the living room with a Batman costume hanging from it. He scanned the room and noticed a note on the kitchen island.

Batman,

We got word that the Joker is up to something at the gym. I am taking Power Girl with me to investigate. Suit up and meet us there.

The Joker mentioned that this challenge was going to be "hard," so be prepared.

Wonder Woman

Luke grinned at the simple note instructing him to meet the girls at the gym. He chuckled at the use of the word "hard" in quotes appreciating a little addition of humor. It seemed like the game had already begun and he wondered what other surprises Rachel had in store for him.

He went over to the suit on the rack in the living room and took a closer look. It was one of the older styles that was made of shiny spandex. Luke assumed that Rachel wanted him in spandex instead of the newer more blocky foam suits.

The colors were classic gray and black spandex but the accessories were a nice quality vinyl. All in all the suit looked like it was a pretty nice quality and was probably pretty expensive. He liked the extra effort that went into the whole night.

The suit required some pulling and stretching because of his large frame, but eventually he was able to get it on.

It fit him like a second skin as he admired himself in the mirror. When he flexed the suit was barely able to stay together as it was stretched to the max. He thought he looked like a true superhero as the suit did little to conceal his bulging muscles.

Of course looking at himself in the mirror gave Luke a massive erection, and he really appreciated the extra effort Rachel put into the costume. She must have had alterations done to his crotch area, because there was plenty of room for his huge balls and erection. Another smart detail was a zipper running the length of the crotch that allowed for easy access without taking the whole costume off.

He finished putting on the vinyl gloves and boots and decided to put the mask in his duffle bag while he walked to the gym. He put on the cape and concealed everything with his black trench coat and left the apartment.

** Chapter 21 **

The gym was dark and only had a couple of the emergency lights on when he walked in. Everything was quiet as he looked around, by now the gym had been closed for hours. He assumed the ladies were in the private gym.

He decided to take off the coat and put on the mask so he was in full role playing mode to search the rest of the gym. He took one last look at himself in the mirror, impressed with how everything looked when it was all put together.

He made his way to the private gym to check there first. As soon as he opened the doors he could hear the clanking of weights and the familiar grunts of Rachel exerting herself.

He made sure to slam the door shut behind him to announce his presence as he made his way into the main room. He could hear the weights being racked as he saw Rachel and Dorothy across the gym.

"Is that you Batman, thank goodness you are here." Rachel announced.

Both girls made their way over to him and his heart began racing as both girls came into view from behind the weight machines.

Rachel was dressed in the classic Wonder Woman outfit from the 70's TV series. The strapless top was red with the gold eagle across her ample bust. She wore blue stretch shorts with white stars and tall red boots. She was wearing a gold tiara with gold bracelets and actually had a gold lasso hanging from her hip.

The outfit acted like a corset making her small waist look even smaller and pushing her large bust up and together giving her an amazing cleavage. It looked like her boobs were going to explode out of the top.

Her beautiful black hair was curled and came spilling out of the tiara down to her shoulders. She looked gorgeous as her blue eyes sparkled and she gave him a confident smile standing there with her hands on her hips.

Flashbacks of Lynda Carter came rushing through his mind as Luke stood staring at how beautiful she looked. One noticeable difference between her and Lynda Carter was the even bigger boobs that were spilling out of the costume and the incredible muscle definition that Luke was seeing for the first time.

Rachel had been keeping her progress a secret from him, and this is the first time he was seeing her in contest shape since she started hard core lifting almost 2 years ago.

It looked like she had a really nice pump from lifting that was enhanced by a nice sheen of oil that covered her whole body. Her muscles looked very defined and he could tell she had an extremely low body fat percentage. She looked like she was ready for the stage.

Her upper body was on par with Olympia Physique competitors, but her legs looked like they were on another level. She had huge bulging quads that jumped and danced with every step she took. Her legs could easily compete with any pro level female bodybuilder.

He could easily compare, because standing next to her was the impressive frame of Dorothy. As always Dorothy was huge. Amazingly her legs looked a little smaller than Rachel's, but that was probably because Rachel was much taller.

The rest of Dorothy was much bigger than Rachel. She looked amazing as Luke took in her entire look. From the letter he knew she was supposed to be Power Girl and the outfit did not disappoint.

Power Girl has always been known as the sexiest superhero and her signature costume accentuated her assets. The outfit consisted of a super tight white leotard that had a huge opening in the chest. She wore a red cape and belt and topped it off with blue gloves and boots.

Luke thought it worked well and was very sexy on Dorothy. Power Girl was known for her huge bust and cleavage that she flaunted in the chest hole of her costume. Equally as hot for Luke was the massive pec muscles that Dorothy was flaunting in her opening.

"Hello Ladies." Luke replied. He wasn't really sure what else to say and was eager to see what the ladies had in mind.

"We were just playing around with these pedestrian weights as we waited for you. They didn't really challenge us much, but it's fun to play around with heavy weights that mortals struggle with." Rachel joked.

She flexed her arms showing a greatly improved set of biceps from the last time Luke saw her. They were hard and lean and reminded Luke of Cory Everson's biceps at their biggest. Dorothy also flexed her biceps which swelled under the thin material of the costume. It looked like she was hiding a baseball in her sleeve.

Luke noticed that Jenny wasn't with the girls and wondered where she was. He looked around the gym to see if there were any more surprises. He decided to play along with the story.

"Have you found any sign of the Joker?" He asked.

"Always getting down to business. Batman the detective, always serious." Rachel said in a teasing voice. She stepped forward and ran her hand down his chest seductively.

Luke realized what he said was "in character" for Batman. In the comics Batman was always trying to ward off the advances of the female characters around him. Dark and brooding, that was his character he reminded himself.

"Well you can never be too careful. Have you searched everywhere?" He responded very seriously.

Rachel rolled her eyes and backed away from her attempts to lighten the situation. Then she turned to Power Girl with her instructions.

"Power Girl, why don't you take one more look through the building while Batman and I take a look at the note that was left by Joker." She said.

"Sounds good Wonder Woman, I will be right back." Dorothy responded and left the private gym.

That left Rachel and Luke alone in the gym together. She was looking him up and down very pleased with how he looked in the Batman outfit. Luke was looking Rachel up and down as well thinking this is how Wonder Woman should have looked in all the movies.

Her beauty was absolutely breathtaking and the skimpy outfit did little to hide the amazing gains she has made in the gym.

All of a sudden the lights went out in the gym and it was pitch black. The only light came from the exit sign above the door. Luke felt strong hands grab on to each arm and pull him back against one of the gym racks.

He could have fought back but didn't want to hurt anybody, after all this was all just for fun. Instead he let himself be manipulated. He could feel straps tightening around his wrists holding his arms tight against the rack. Next he felt his legs getting secured with straps at the ankles, he was now completely immobilized.

The lights were turned back on and he looked around to see what was going on as his eyes adjusted back to the light. Off to one side he could see Rachel on the ground holding her head like she was injured. She was chained to a piece of gym equipment.

He looked up and standing in front of him with one hand on her hip and the other holding a baseball bat over her shoulder was Jenny. She was dressed as Harley Quinn and looked super hot.

Her blond hair was in long pigtails on the side with the ends colored blue on one side and pink on the other side. She was styled after the look that Margot Robbie had in the Suicide Squad Movie.

Her makeup was all done up nice like the movie to make her complexion look paler with pink and blue eyeshadow, black eye liner, and bright red lipstick.

The white t-shirt said "Daddy's Lil Monster" and was cut off really short so it barely covered her breasts. Her red and blue bottoms were the size of small panties and she wore fishnet stockings with black and white boots that looked like sneakers.

Jenny was always so bubbly and fun, but right now she was looking at Luke like he was her prey. She had a devilish grin on her face as she looked him up and down. Of course her body looked ripped and strong in her skimpy outfit.

"You fools! I have you right where I want you now!" Jenny announced.

Luke just grunted as he struggled against his restraints. Jenny sauntered up to him so that she was only inches from his face. Her boots had tall heals so it added about 3 inches of height but she was still much shorter than Luke.

"The mighty Batman. This is going to be sooo much fun for me...and you." She said while she ran her hand all over him. Luke was genuinely excited, he had no idea what the girls had planned for him.

She walked around him still, caressing him seductively. After she was done inspecting him she came back around to face him again.

"What a specimen you are Batman, which is precisely why the Joker came up with his ingenious plan."

She looked down purposefully at his crotch and reached down to caress his package and then slowly looked up and gave him that devilish grin again.

"What do we have here? This feels awfully unprofessional." She said as she stroked his growing erection through the fabric.

Jenny looked over his massive bulge and found the zipper. She slowly unzipped so the pouch holding his cock and balls was fully open.

"Ohhhh my!" She said with over exaggerated excitement as she pulled his massive erection out of the pouch.

"I am going to really enjoy this!" Jenny said as she started stroking his cock with both hands.

Luke was helpless as he looked down. He looked over at Rachel who was watching with a mixture of awe and desire on her face.

"The plan is simple Batman." Jenny said as she continued stroking his cock. "Since we can never defeat you, we will clone you so we have our own Batman. I just need a sample...and it's only a matter of time before I have you cumming like a geyser."

She reached into a bag she had on the ground and got out some supplies. She poured oil all over her hands to get some lubrication. The oil really helped as her hands glided up and down his shaft.

She worked him hard, increasing the pace and pressure. It felt incredible as she continued to jerk him relentlessly.

He saw Power Girl sneak in from the side. He thought she was going to rush to his rescue, but instead she hid off to the side with her mouth hanging open in shock. Like Rachel she looked mesmerized by the show.

The combination of being immobilized and helpless along with her relentless pace felt great and was quickly getting Luke to the edge.

"The Joker said you like muscles." Jenny said, raising one of her arms and giving him a nice bicep flex. "What do you think Batman?"

Luke liked it very much as he watched her pump her nicely shaped bicep a couple times. Then she grabbed onto his cock with both hands and continued her quick pace.

As she continued stroking him she flexed her abs and rubbed his cock all over her ripped stomach.

Luke couldn't hold on anymore and let the climax come, knowing with confidence that he could clamp down and hold in his ejaculation. He let the orgasm wash over him as he flexed his pelvic muscle hard to stop himself from cumming.

As he groaned and grunted with pleasure Jenny got a jar to hold it under his massive cock expectantly.

When nothing came out she looked up at Luke with anger in her eyes. "Curse you Batman, but you can't hold on forever." Jenny shouted.

"He doesn't have to!" Rachel announced as she stood up and snapped the chains that were holding her.

"Wonder Woman! How did you break those chains?" Jenny asked as she looked over with concern.

"Did you really think these chains could hold me?" She responded as she moved in to engage Jenny.

The girls started fighting as Luke looked on with amusement. It was obviously choreographed but Luke loved watching the 2 girls fight over him.

At that moment Dorothy moved in from the side and started to undo Luke's straps around his ankles.

When she stood up, Luke's massive erection hit her in the head and she looked down realizing her opportunity for the first time.

"You are so massive." she said, taking his erection in her hands. She started stroking him as she looked up into his eyes with lust.

"Is it true you like muscles?" She asked. "Because no woman has bigger muscles than Power Girl." She said confidently.

While still holding his cock with both hands he could see through the opening in her costume her massive pecs explode with size and muscle definition as she flexed.

"No, Power Girl, what are you doing!" Rachel yelled from the other side of the room. She had Jenny restrained with her arms behind her back.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers