Perfect Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, think about it ladies! Together we can all have a piece of Batman! You can't hide your feelings for him Wonder Woman, we all know the truth."

Dorothy was still holding Luke's cock and massaging it as she turned her attention back to him after being interrupted.

"Well Batman, do you want to see more?" Dorothy asked. She flexed her arm and again Luke could see her big bicep stretching the fabric of her costume.

Luke looked at Dorothy's bicep with hunger in his eyes. He realized that he had been with her the least of the 3 women and she had the body he hungered the most.

He has been watching her progress as a professional bodybuilder as she has grown to be one of the biggest and most muscular women. He has been dreaming about the next time he could be with her and not to squander the opportunity.

"Yes." He said simply, unable to stop his mouth from giving away his true desires.

Dorothy smiled with a knowing grin. She knew Luke loved women with muscles and he didn't think she got the attention she deserved. She was a top 5 professional female bodybuilder and her physique was very similar to Alina Popa.

She was in a class of muscle that only a few women are able to achieve. In Lukes's opinion she should be revered by all. Instead she is treated like a carnival sideshow by most people.

For Luke the more muscle the better and he was going to enjoy this moment. He wanted nothing more than to feel and worship her body.

Dorothy seductively started to peel off the skin tight white leotard to reveal her incredibly muscled physique. The whole time she smiled up at Luke as he watched with rapt attention.

She dropped the last of her costume on the floor and at last was completely naked standing in front of Luke.

Her body was amazing. She had a slight sheen from posing oil she must have put on before getting into the costume. It looked like she still had a good pump from the lifting they were doing before he showed up.

She stepped up close to Luke and hit a double bicep pose. Her shapely biceps grew to their full size and looked bigger since last time he had seen her. He had no idea how she didn't get first place in every competition she ever competed in.

Her biceps must have been bigger than 17 inches judging by how big they looked. He wanted to touch her so bad but his arms were still strapped to the weight machine.

"What do you think Batman? Do you want to feel them?" Dorothy asked.

"Yes." Luke said in his best Batman voice.

She moved forward and released his arms from the restraint. Now that he was free he immediately removed the gloves so he could feel her massive arms. They felt big and hard as she flexed for him.

She was a master at flexing as she went from one pose to the next. She would make subtle movements that made her muscles dance and move. This was Dorothy's turn to shine as Rachel and Jenny stood back allowing Luke to enjoy the experience.

He felt every part of her body loving every minute. She was his ultimate desire, one of the biggest female bodybuilders in her prime right now.

Eventually Dorothy grabbed Luke's massive erection and started jacking him hard. Luke shuddered with excitement as he appreciated finally being stroked and touched.

As she stroked him he felt her shoulders and arms as she worked his cock. The feeling of her muscles flexing and bulging to give him pleasure brought the whole experience to another level.

After a good 15 to 20 minutes of solid jerking from Dorothy, Luke could feel his climax coming. He arched his back and clamped down to hold in his cum once again as another orgasm gripped his body causing him to convulse with pleasure.

"I can't believe it! You resisted us again." Jenny said with anger.

"I bet the amazon princess can make him cum." She continued. "She is the only one who can take his full manhood. What do you say Wonder Woman, you can't tell me you haven't imagined what it would be like to be with the Dark Knight." Jenny challenged.

This was all part of the game, but Rachel had to play along and pretend she would stay virtuous.

"No, it's not right." Rachel said as she looked away.

"Look at that cock, he is free now, if he was going to run away he would have done it by now." Jenny said, trying to convince her otherwise.

Rachel looked back at Luke, they made eye contact as she looked at him with passion. She slowly lowered her gaze to his huge cock that was sticking out hard and proud.

She started breathing heavy and licked her lips with desire. She released Jenny and slowly made her way to where Luke was still standing. He was like a magnet drawing her in.

She looked up at Luke with a mix of determination and lust. Then she lunged forward and they embraced in a passionate kiss.

They melted into each other as their true feelings came out. It had been a long time since they had been with each other. The truth was that they really did miss each other and that passion bubbled up.

She stepped back from their kiss and still looking up at Luke, started to undo her top sensually. The fasteners were in the back as she slowly undid them, her large chest was heaving up with every breath.

Finally, she was able to completely undo the top and lowered it to the floor exposing her massive tits. Luke was so happy to see that she still had big boobs even after she had lowered her body fat percentage to the level of a competitor on stage.

It was noticeable that her boobs were at least one cup smaller, but they were still very large. It was the most spectacular sight he had ever seen with the top portion of her pecs still visible with shredded hard muscle. Then her natural boobs hung from her pecs perfectly like he had never seen on any other woman.

Rachel flexed her pecs and Luke could see the lean muscles harden and expand causing her boobs to rise up and her lats flared out. Luke was so impressed with the amount of quality mass she was able to add to her physique in the time he had been away.

She was the most feminine female bodybuilder he had ever set his eyes on. Aside from her amazing breast size she still had an incredibly small waist that flared out to nice curvy muscular hips. Her abs looked as good as Jenny's with a nice hard six pack and side obliques.

Looking at her now, Luke was so excited for her competition. He was so interested to see how she places and how the community will receive her. He had high hopes that she will take the bodybuilding world by storm.

Jenny and Dorothy approached either side of Luke and started to remove his outfit so that he would be completely naked. Rachel took the opportunity and removed the remainder of her outfit.

Luke and Rachel embraced again now that they were fully naked and gave each other passionate kisses. He traced his hands all over her body, getting excited as he felt the results of her hard work.

His massive erection was pressed between their bodies allowing him to grind against her lubricated abs. She started to kiss his neck hungrily and grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked him up and down.

It had been too long since they had been together, she almost forgot how big his cock was. It filled her hands and was so big her thumb barely touched her fingers when she gripped it. Rachel could feel the anticipation rising in her, thinking about Luke filling her with his huge cock.

Luke for his part was tired of hand jobs and wanted to sink his dick in Rachel like never before. He also missed being with her. The whole time he was in California he wasn't with anyone and he hungered for her more than anyone. Rachel was the only girl he had ever met that could take his whole cock and that's what he wanted now more than anything.

He grabbed onto her shoulders and spun her around so her back was facing him. At the same time he pushed her over with one hand and grabbed onto her hip with his other hand so her butt was presented to him. Her vagina was ready for him as he grabbed onto her hips and slowly started to enter.

He had to remind himself that it had been a while and he probably couldn't just slam his cock into her even though that's all he could think of. Instead he slowly worked into her inch by inch until his pelvis was finally driving all the way to her big firm butt.

It felt incredible to be surrounded by her warm tight hole. He savored the feeling and enjoyed the connection of just being inside Rachel. He also took the opportunity to feel her back and lats to see her development.

The one area where Rachel was the weakest was her back development. Now he could see muscle definition all along her back. She didn't have bulging muscles, but her conditioning looked really good and he could see great progress.

He traced his hands along her traps and shoulders, and ran his hands down her sides feeling her lats flare out. Her ab muscles have made incredible progress and he could feel the side obliques like hard ridges running along her sides.

Rachel became impatient and started to grind her hips to get Luke started. He took the cue and grabbed onto her hips so he could drive his cock in and out with long slow strokes.

Rachel instantly responded with moans of pleasure. She was the most sexual girl Luke had ever been with and she seemed to have no problem reaching orgasm. Without fail she was screaming with pleasure in minutes as Luke continued with a nice easy rhythm.

He knew from experience to keep going as she groaned with pleasure. Sure enough she got herself under control as Luke kept ramming her from behind. After another couple minutes she was screaming with pleasure again as another wave of rapture hit her.

With each wave of pleasure her screams got louder and louder until she reached a point of sheer ecstasy where she was screaming and spasming uncontrollably. At this point Luke drove hard and deep while he held her up so she didn't fall over.

While Rachel was still heaving with pleasure and his cock was driven deep, he did the most amazing display of strength and domination. Luke pulled Rachel in for a hug while he was still behind her and stood up straight holding her tight to his body.

With his cock partially holding up her weight and his arms wrapped around her, she faced out like a baby being held in a carrier. Jenny came to her front and started kissing her massive boobs that were now eye level with her.

Dorothy Moved to Luke's back and started kissing and massaging him. He stood tall and proud as he started to suck and kiss on Rachel's neck.

Rachel for her part felt completely spent and helpless having been rocked by Luke's massive cock and now she dangled in the air being held up by that same cock. Luke's erection was still hard as a rock as it pushed on the front of her vagina.

Luke wanted to keep the action going so he effortlessly lifted Rachel up from under her arms so he could spin her around to face him. It was a little awkward so Jenny and Dorothy helped with the maneuver so that Rachel was now facing Luke with her legs wrapped around his torso and he held her from underneath.

With Rachel held up high in Luke's arms he started to ram his cock in her vagina like an animal. He was in complete control as he held her up and thrusted his cock like a piston. Rachel just held on as she was overcome with wave after wave of pleasure.

Luke felt so manly as he continued with a relentless pace. He also felt like he lost control of time as he fell into a zone of pleasure himself. He had no idea how long he was pounding Rachel until his orgasm hit him like a truck.

He clenched as hard as he could to hold back his ejaculation as he tensed all his muscles and held Rachel tight to his body. Somehow he was able to stop the rush of cum again as he concentrated and tensed as waves of pleasure ran through his body.

After a while the waves finally subsided as he dared not move too soon just in case. Rachel leaned in and they kissed passionately while he still held her tight.

"Let's go lay down and finish this." Rachel whispered in Luke's ear.

He nodded and walked her into his lounge in the gym where he lowered Rachel on the couch. He joined her as he drove his cock deep into her again in a more missionary style position. Rachel again wrapped her legs around his torso so he could drive nice and deep.

Instead of the crazy pace he had before this was a more tender loving pace. He continued to drive in and out with long powerful strokes as they looked into each other's eyes and then continued to kiss.

Jenny and Dorothy partnered up on the other end of the couch and started to please each other with the understanding that Luke and Rachel were having a moment.

Instead of wild crazy sex, this was more like making love as Luke relaxed and let himself go, no longer trying to prove how much of a man he was. Instead he melted into Rachel as they embraced each other.

Together they started to moan and scream with pleasure as a big climax was gripping them. This time Luke didn't try to hold on and instead let himself go as he pulled out and exploded all over Rachel.

She reached down to keep stroking him as waves of cum and pleasure gripped Luke. He couldn't remember cumming this much as he shot load after load all over her stomach and chest. She looked like someone took a bucket of cum and spilled it all over her.

Luke collapsed next to her in exhaustion as Rachel leaned over and kissed him passionately. She was also completely spent having just taken on one of Luke's legendary sex marathons.

As they both laid there exhausted, Jenny appeared next to them and scooped up a generous amount of cum into the jar she was using as a prop before.

"There, was that so hard Batman?" She said with a huge grin across her face.

Luke and Rachel had been so into each other that they forgot the role-playing game they were all playing. They all laughed as Jenny got up playing her best Harley Quinn and sauntered out of the room.

** Chapter 22 **

The next morning Luke stood in front of the mirror in his personal gym admiring his physique. He stood completely naked glistening in sweat from one of his intense workouts. His body was ripped and pumped as he hit a couple chest poses to see the results of his hard work.

Deep striations ran along his chest as he admired his ability to control his muscles. He could create a wave of muscle that ran up and down his chest with tense controlled flexing. He loved to try different things and watch as his muscles responded.

His massive erect cock stood up straight and proud as was customary when he was at the end of his workout. He grabbed his massive rod and stroked it a couple times, unable to keep his hands off himself.

He wanted to jerk himself off so bad but had to resist the urge. He had a routine and he always stuck to his routine. He had to wait till the end after he did his weighted Kegel exercises.

The entire time he worked out he had an unavoidable erection which is the reason he always works out in private. Ever since he first started working out in his parents gym when he was young he always had this issue.

It really started to get worse when he actually saw the results of his hard work reflected in his rapid muscle growth. He loved watching his muscles flex and grow in the mirror when he worked out. Since his 11 inch cock was so hard to contain when he was erect, it was just easier to work out naked.

Nobody knew about his secret since he always worked out behind locked doors and he didn't think anyone would understand. He was afraid people would think he is a narcissist, but the more accurate term would be autosexual.

He wasn't necessarily more attracted to himself than he was to other people, he just didn't know anyone who's body could rival his own. He was still very attracted to Rachel or Jenny for instance.

This was also the reason he knew he could never compete in a competition. He was convinced he could never keep his erection under control when he was on stage with those skimpy posing suits. He was pretty sure any show he was in would quickly become X rated.

It was too bad he thought to himself. He was pretty sure there was no man that came close to his muscle development and size. He grabbed onto his cock one more time and hit a massive bicep flex. The chiseled hard bicep doubled in size, with the peak so tall it looked like two biceps in one. He was distracting himself, he only had 3 more sets to do on bench press and then he could do his finale.

It was so nice to be back in his custom gym in Chicago. He had been working out in a temporary space in the L.A. apartment building while a replica of this gym was being built. The temporary space didn't have any of the luxuries he loved, but it got the job done.

He got himself situated under the bench press bar as he prepared to do his first set with 700 pounds. Last time he did this weight he was able to push out 3 sets of 10. He was hoping to move the weight up, but wanted to see how it felt now that it was the end of his workout.

He pumped himself up and pushed the bar up in a controlled motion. He lowered the bar up and down with smooth fluid presses. This amount of weight was a max for world record powerlifters, but Luke was so incredibly strong he handled it pretty well.

At that very moment Rachel came into the private gym having full access since Luke was mostly in L.A. She was surprised to see Luke was there in the middle of his workout. She had to do a double take seeing him benching fully naked with his massive cock fully erect.

Luke finished his set and racked the weight just as Rachel was walking up to the bench. He didn't notice her and was startled when he realized he wasn't alone. She could tell Luke was shocked and embarrassed.

"Woah, I didn't expect to see such a studly specimen when I came in here." Rachel said. She didn't know what was going on in here, but didn't want to make it more awkward.

"Rachel! How...I forgot I gave you a key card." Luke said, fumbling over his words.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You look like you need some help." She said as she stepped forward and took his big cock in her hands and started stroking him.

Luke was completely embarrassed, he didn't know what to say, but Rachel didn't seem to find this situation odd and actually wanted to be a part of it.

One of Luke's fantasies is to work out naked with a partner while pleasuring each other. He was torn between his embarrassment and the prospect of fulfilling one of his fantasies. He decided to play along to see where it would go.

"Ahh, sure. This is a no clothes zone though'"

"No problem." She replied. Without skipping a beat she started taking her clothes off so she was also naked.

Luke was so pleased with Rachel's progress in the gym. He got to see first hand last night but was still overwhelmed with pride and desire seeing her strip down before his eyes.

Her contest was only days away so she was in stage ready shape with an extremely low body fat percentage. Her physique was lean and hard and she had a nice tan.

She climbed up on the bench and slowly lowered herself down on his cock. "This is just a sample." She said as she rocked back and forth slowly. "What are we working on next?" She asked.

Luke was lost in pleasure for a minute, but her question brought him back in focus. He still needed to finish his last couple of sets for the bench which would be perfect with her right now, but he was afraid of losing control. He still needed to be fully erect for his last exercise.

Luke had a decision to make. After a couple of minutes of weighing his options he decided to change the order up a little. He formulated a plan so he could accomplish all his desires.

"Okay, I have a couple sets with bench to finish, but before I do that, I need to switch to one other exercise before I finish here." He said to Rachel.