Perfect Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what's the exercise?" She asked.

Luke got a little grin on his face. "It's easier to show you." He said.

At that moment he sat up and picked her up at the same time pulling her off his cock like she was as light as a feather. She got flutters in her stomach thinking about how strong he was to be able to do such a maneuver.

She often wondered just how strong Luke was. He seemed to be able to do things even the strongest man shouldn't be able to do. Maybe this was the moment she could get a glimpse of his strength.

Luke set her down and walked over to his locker. He pulled out some sort of strap and small little plates. He turned around and held up the strap so Rachel could see it. It had a leather patch that was about the size of a 4 inch square. Attached to the corners was nylon rope that hung down about a foot and had a hook attached.

Rachel looked at the strap with a puzzled expression. She had never used anything like this before in the gym.

Luke chuckled to himself and took the little plates that were labeled 1 pound each and put 6 of them on the hook attached to the strap.

"This is how I do my weighted Kegel exercises." He said.

He took the patch of leather and put it over his cock so that the weight was now dangling from his manhood.

Rachel looked at Luke with shock. Then she watched in amazement as he raised and lowered his cock up and down with the weight attached.

"Oh my God, I have never seen anything like this!" She just kept watching in amazement as she looked at the focus in Luke's face.

After about 30 reps he took the weight off to give himself a break.

"I will keep lowering the weight down as I go." He said, as he removed one of the 1 pound plates to make it 5 pounds now.

"Can I caress you when you are performing the reps?" She asked.

"Sure, I would love that."

He positioned the strap over his cock again and started his second set. She came up behind him and started to feel around the base of his cock and underneath his balls.

The feeling of her hands exploring all around his privates felt amazing. It was like nothing he had ever experienced. From her perspective it was pretty amazing as well. She could actually feel the muscles working under his balls.

She never imagined anything like this. Luke was incredibly dedicated to every muscle in his body.

He finished his second set and lowered the weight down to 4 pounds for his third set. Every time he lowered the weight the pace of his lifting increased as well as the number of reps.

By the time he got to his fifth set he was down to 2 pounds. Rachel was still behind Luke caressing and exploring with her hands. By now Luke was extremely close to ejaculating as he increased his pace so that he was lifting the weight 2 times per second.

Between the leather rubbing his cock with every rep and Rachel's probing hands he finally couldn't hold back his orgasm.

Rachel felt his underside clench down hard and saw his cock stand straight up in the air. Every muscle in his body was tensed and Luke started groaning in pleasure. She could tell he was climaxing and looked at his cock expecting rivers of cum to start streaming out.

After a couple of seconds more Luke finally stopped moaning in pleasure and relaxed a little letting the weight down so he could remove it from his cock. Rachel grabbed onto his cock amazed he didn't cum and could feel he was still as hard as a rock.

She knew Luke could last a long time and also knew he could have multiple orgasms while they had sex, but seeing him perform like this brought a new level of respect for his abilities.

"That was intense!" Luke said with surprise.

"Did you just orgasm?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, it was harder to hold on with you all over me but it was worth it. I don't typically orgasm that hard, it was amazing."

"Wow you are a bigger stud than I ever realized. That was the most incredible display I have ever seen. I bet there is no guy in the world that can do what you just did." She marveled.

"Thanks." He said proudly. "Okay now I can go back to my bench, that is all I have left to do."

"Aww, I caught you at the end? I wanted to see your whole workout." She said sadly.

"I think it's for the best, I don't think I could make it through a whole workout." He said.

"I guess." She said playfully. "Let's have fun with your last bench."

The first set Luke did felt good and he wanted to increase the weight. He had no idea how this was going to go, but he put another 50 pounds on the bar.

"Wow, how much is that?" She asked.

"It's about 750 pounds." He answered.

"That sounds impossible, are you sure?" She asked.

"I have the spotter arms just in case, it should be fine." He said confidently.

As soon as Luke laid on the bench Rachel mounted him again and started slowly grinding up and down his shaft. She was able to straddle Luke with her feet on the ground like she was doing squats.

Luke just enjoyed the moment as she got more into it. Rachel was moaning with pleasure already as he reached up to grab the bar.

"Come on stud! Ohhh! Lift that massive bar! Ahhhh! Show me how strong you are!" Rachel cheered him between moans.

Her encouragement was having a positive effect as he psyched himself up for the lift ahead. He lifted the bar up and smoothly counted out 12 reps struggling a little on the last 2. But with her screaming encouragement he was able to cleanly finish the second set as he racked the weight.

Her pace had picked up now to the point where she was screwing his brains out. She was screaming in ecstasy but he could tell she was holding on for his third set.

Luke couldn't believe he was able to push up 12 reps after he increased the weight by 50 pounds.

"Lift more! Show me how big of a stud you are!" She encouraged.

"Okay."

Rachel had to stop for a minute so he could get up and change the weight out. She kept stroking him as he prepared the weights. It all seemed a blur as he put another 50 pounds on the bar to bring the weight up to roughly 800 pounds.

He positioned himself under the bar and Rachel wasted no time mounting him again and went right back to her fast pace. She was like a woman possessed, it seemed like she was more turned on than usual.

Luke had never felt more manly realizing it was his displays of amazing strength that was turning Rachel on so much.

She was coaching him on, almost pleading with him to continue. Feeling energized by her motivation Luke aggressively grabbed the bar and started his final set.

He could tell the weight was much more than before, but a combination of adrenaline and lust was pushing him more than he had ever done before. He felt invincible as he pushed out 5 reps.

It definitely seemed like Rachel was very close to climax as he started his 6th rep. Luke felt like he was going to explode as waves of pleasure pulsed through his body. He was also very close to climax.

The timing couldn't be more perfect as he felt his entire chest and arms burning with the strain of trying to get that one last rep. His penis was moments from exploding as he felt an incredible rush come over his body.

With one final grunt of power he locked his arms and forced the weight safely onto the rack. The moment he racked the weight he started convulsing with pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm washed over him.

Rachel was screaming with pleasure as she was being overtaken by her own orgasm. Finally after what felt like a lifetime the pair finished one of the best orgasm's either of them had ever experienced.

Rachel collapsed on Luke's chest in complete bliss.

"That was amazing!" She said between heavy breaths.

"Agreed! That may have been the best orgasm I have ever had." Luke responded.

"Me too." Rachel said softly.

They stayed there for a while just enjoying being in each other's embrace. Luke was completely spent after benching more than he has ever lifted before. His chest and arms felt like jelly as he pondered the limits Rachel had just helped him achieve.

Luke had to rethink everything. He was always very private and never allowed anyone to lift with him, but maybe now that the secret was out he could use this to his benefit.

They eventually untangled from each other and decided to clean up in the 12 head shower of the private bathroom attached to the entertainment space in the gym. The passion level was still pretty high and intense between them as they kissed and cleaned each other.

It was like their relationship just went up another level of intimacy. There was a new appreciation for each other that wasn't expressed in words but with action.

Luke and Rachel were now cuddled up on the gym couch in soft robes that Luke keeps in his spa room. Rachel finally broke the silence that was between them now that the passion had calmed down a little.

"So I know you like to work out alone, but that was the most incredible sex we have ever had. There was something about seeing and feeling your true power that drove my passion for you to another level. I don't know, it was just such an incredible turn on." She said.

"I felt it too, it was the same for me. Showing you my strength and having you react with such admiration and desire was the most arousing thing I have ever felt." He agreed.

Rachel was interested in finding out more about Luke's workout rituals, but was willing to leave that topic alone for now so she didn't make Luke uncomfortable. She was pretty sure the understanding was there and didn't feel the need to press it any further.

"So where do we go from here? I know that was pretty hot and would personally like to explore it more, but I will leave that up to you." She said.

"I can tell you that we will definitely be doing something like that again. Cause I agree, that was pretty hot." He responded with a chuckle.

"Okay good." She said and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Luke had never felt more connected with Rachel than this moment. Every time he was with her he felt their connection getting even stronger. The realization that he would need to head back to California caused a moment of brief sadness, he couldn't think of a better time to bring up the subject.

"Rachel, I don't want to be apart anymore. This time together has been so much fun, I don't want to say goodbye to you again." Luke confessed.

"I don't either, I love our time together." Rachel responded.

"What would you think of coming to California with me? I know it's a lot, but I have big plans there and I can't see my plans happening without you." He explained.

Rachel looked at him with a happy shocked expression as she thought about what he was telling her.

"I would love to go to California with you! Are you sure!" She said excitedly.

"I have never been more sure. In fact, I would love Jenny and Dorothy to come too, but right now I am just so happy you want to come." Luke said with relief.

He leaned in and took Rachel's face in a loving embrace and gave her a long passionate kiss. He was so happy to start the next chapter of his life with Rachel in California. He had so much to show her and couldn't wait to have a partner to help with everything.