All Comments on 'Perfect Score'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
A little too rough on mum....

But I suppose the cheating justify's it in some way.

I see the places this could go and hope you continue this story.

But maybe find out why mum was cheating in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor mommy

Jason's mom is like lots of mothers. Neglected by their husband, they have unmet passions between their legs. When they have a big strong strapping boy like Jason the naturally turn their eyes to him. But they're deeply conflicted. They need, they crave their boy's hard young cock, yet they feel wicked for doing so. Jason isn't conflicted at all. The young rascal's cocksure (ha!) about what he wants. It's that hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. As he's fucking her, Jason taunts his mother. "And you love it even more because it's your son fucking you, right?" "Yes," she hissed. "Yes damn you, yesss!" The Jason's got young twat easily available, in the form of Mitzi. But the kid knows that his mommy's fat old twat will always be there for him, waiting to be pounded by his big hard cock and filled to the brim with all the sperm he's got in his hot young balls. The best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No love but lots of lust

Mommy is resentful that her son has made her a sex addict for her son's hard young cock. Mummy's boy takes his mommy the first time but by the end mommy can't wait for her boring old husband to trudge off to work so she can run to her young boys room, strip naked, and ride her own sons hard cock until she feels the sweet rapture of her son filling her with his seed, which will trigger the best orgasm of this mommys life. Mothers want to know that they are sexy and a young boy getting hard at the sight of his own mother, blowing his pent up orgasm into his mommy, or grunting "mommy that feels so good" into her ear is the best feeling in the world. Mom will continue to allow her son to take her unprotected womb over and over until her belly begins to swell with the results of this illicit affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

I kept looking for Bill Cosby the more I read this. Where's the roofie? Where's the quaaludes?

rufriterrufriterover 8 years agoAuthor
What has Cosby got to do with it?

To Anonymous *** I really don't understand how you could equate my story with Bill Cosby, unless you know something that was never reported in the media, and Cosby was fucking his mother. There was no hint of any licit or illicit substances in what I wrote.

rufriterrufriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Eric_Shift

The implied message here is that Mum only intended a relatively innocent bit of flirting to take the dullness from her day, but once the gardener touched her tits things spiralled out of control.

Thanks for your comment though.

And thanks to all others who took the trouble to give their opinions.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 8 years ago
Ya Never know !

That's right, Mum wanting a bit from the gardener

cuz maybe the old man hasn't met her needs as

of late and in walks her son after doing Mitzy. Seeing

his mums lovely knockers and Steve splitting faster

than a bat outa hell, Jason knows he can do her and

she can't say a word.

If I was Jason, I'd be thinking of getting Mum and

Mitzy in on a 3-some

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
not the "riting"

but the characters were a bit ruf.

Hard to imagine the time she was caught with the landscaper was her first considering her behaviour with her son.

Dad was only seen briefly, but what we saw was crude.

And the a-plus son, needs to find a conscience.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Cosby or not

Nothing wrong fucking mommy. But Mitzi bored me. Could have been better if more focus was on mom and dominating her and less on Mitzi. Maybe get turned on by a friends mom then finding mom in that situation. ***

rufriterrufriterover 8 years agoAuthor
To rightbank

Point 1 " Hard to imagine the time she was caught with the landscaper was her first considering her behaviour with her son."

Even harder to imagine her admitting it to her son if she was getting her brains fucked out regularly

Point 2 "Dad was only seen briefly, but what we saw was crude."

Dad wasn't involved other than that his income provided a home with plenty of off street parking, so there was no need to mention him further.

Point 3 "And the a-plus son, needs to find a conscience."

As the old saying goes -- 'A standing cock HAS no conscience'

BG187BG187over 8 years ago
rushed

Not enough character development for me. The storyline was rushed. Immediately after catching mom he wants to fuck her. He said in the story he'd think about it but immediately tucks her. I enjoy fantasy but have some form of realism. Then the mom is easily willing to sleep with her son, little to know fight at all. I like the idea and the grammar wasn't to bad so 3 stars.

rufriterrufriterover 8 years agoAuthor
live4thebj

The problem most writers in a specific genre face is that those readers with 'special' tastes - in this case mother-son sex, or younger guy-mature woman sex - seem to resent the inclusion of more orthodox (ie boring) relationships.

There's no pleasing everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"The problem most writers in a specific genre face..."

"The problem most writers in a specific genre face is that those readers with 'special' tastes - in this case mother-son sex"

Specific tastes are not a problem if the writer sticks to the Genre, which is Mother/Son.

Mother son is not a sub genre but the most popular and with the largest amount of content in almost every porn related site.

However, when there is an additional male participant involved in the story, then it is no longer a mother/son story but part of many sub genres of incest.

Additional females can enhance the story but another male, even if it is from within the family, ie father, brother etc will destroy the mom son story.

This could be because the mom/son relationship always has an implication of the potential impregnation of the mother by the son, the final taboo and so the presence of any other male would not work.

There are of course various slants to the mom son stories but as long as it remains a story about a mother and her son then there is no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story good have mom and mitzi both fuck him together!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous