Perfect Snow Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened when she pulled on it and then we were in. As she shut the door, she slammed the deadbolt and locked the knob with practiced efficiency before practically leaping into my arms. As she kissed me she repeatedly she whispered, "I'm glad this was open. I'd have jumped you out on the dance floor under one of the spotlights but this way I can have you face to face."

She pulled me over to the counter pulled her skirt up and her top down before sliding up on the granite. I had undone my pants and let them drop to my ankles. Lauren reached out and pulled my cock to her swollen labia. Using my cock like a vibrator she rubbed it up and down over her wet slit while leaning back and moaning.

"Fuck me," she said suddenly as she aimed the head at her glory hole.

I was more than ready to comply and I stepped forward and buried my bone to the hilt in her steamy box. We both inhaled with pleasure. She started to grind her clit into my pubic bone as she said, "I've missed your big fat cock."

Ever eloquent, I managed a grunting, "Uh-huh," as I began to thrust into her like my life depended on it.

If it hadn't been for Bonnie's incredible blowjob in the car, I would have blown my wad with the first thrust. Her tight little twat and the muscle control she has in her cunt muscles always makes me come too fast.

This time, she came fast and hard and when she was done, she let me pump into her a few more times before she pushed me back and hopped off the counter. Surprised I stepped back a pace and she turned around and reached back to grab my cock and pull me up to her other hole. "Fuck my ass," she said in a husky voice dripping with need. "Rick hasn't fucked my ass in months and I need a cock deep in me tonight."

I didn't have any lube so I let some spit drip down and land on her brown eye. She slid a finger in smearing it and pushing it in. I dribbled some more and slid my cock into her wet pussy to coat it with her juices. By then she had applied some spit to her fingers and had four fingers working in and out of her ass stretching and lubricating it.

"Don't keep me waiting," she pleaded. "Get that cock out of my pussy in into my ass. Please, please, please."

I am a sucker for a damsel in distress, so I complied. As the head of my cock entered her she sucked air in a hissing noise through her teeth.

"Stop there," she said. "Just for a second. I forgot how big you are. That's it, try going forward a little. Oh! Stop for a second. Ok. Just a little. Oh. That's better! Spit on it. Yes just like that. Pull your cock back. Now forward. I can feel you all the way in me now. Fuck me slow at first. Yes, just like that. Ok. That's good. You can fuck me now. Like that, all the way back, now all the way in. Mmmmmmmm. I've got two fingers in my pussy. Can you feel them? I'm wiggling them for you. Mmmmmm. I'm coming. I feel you coming too! Shoot your wad up my ass. Mmmmmmm. That feels so good. It is so slippery in my ass now. Keep fucking me. I'm almost there again. I'm almost there. Almost. Almost. Oh. I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming. Don't pull it out yet. Keep it in, oh that's so nice. Thank you, thank you thank you."

With that, my cock slipped or was pushed out of her ass and my poor flaccid friend just sat looking at the floor. I shuffled over to the toilet and grabbed a handful of toilet paper and shuffled back and handed it to Lauren. She nodded her thanks and cleaned herself up. I turned the sink on and using a wet paper towel cleaned myself up. It took a few minutes because we kept grabbing each other and kissing exposed skin but eventually we were presentable.

As we unlocked the door and stepped out, a couple of strangers headed for 'Hers' switched direction and headed for 'Theirs'. I held the door for them and the blonde smiled at me as she pulled the top of her red dress down exposing a magnificent pair of lightly tanned breasts. The guy slapped my shoulder and asked, "Want to join? She loves a dick in each hole."

I shook my head, blew her a pair of kisses and said, "Catch you guys next time," and closed the door.

Lauren kissed me and said, "You should have gone. She looked pretty hot. "

I just nuzzled her neck and said, "That's ok. I've already had the best mouth, pussy and ass this club has to offer."

Leading her back to the table, the other four were there and John said, "Good thing you got back, we were just about to declare you guys dead and finish your drinks."

"Oh he's not dead," Lauren said with a grin. "Maybe tired from pounding my pussy and my ass, but he's definitely not dead.

"Changing subjects, should we ditch this place and go do some skinny dipping back at your hot tub Bonnie?"

Heather picked up her glass and finished the remainder with a flourish. She looked like she was going to toss the glass over her shoulder, but Rick smoothly caught her hand and removed the glass. Her eyes glazing over slightly and with a noticeable slur, she said, "I think that is a capital idea. I get Rick and John here in the back seat and James can drive." Picking up my drink she tossed that down and then said, "And he didn't need this anyway."

Everybody looked at me, so I said, "If it is alright with John, I will be happy to drive." He handed me the keys and we left, skipping across the parking lot like a bunch of idiots recreating Oz.

We weren't out of the parking lot before Heather's top was down and she had a man mouth on each nipple. I lost track of the hijinks as it took all of my concentration to drive with Bonnie's mouth and tongue dancing on my cock.

We made it back home without incident. Although I am pretty sure the sights illuminated by the flash of Lauren's cellphone gave more than a few innocent bystanders wet dreams that night.

It only took a few minutes for everyone to jump out of their clothes and head for the hot tub. I was last in because I dragged out a couple bottles of wine. When I looked around, Rick and John had Heather sandwiched between them in the tub. From that vantage point, it looked like they were DPing her. Given how drunk she was at the club, it was quite possible. Heather is not normally an anal kind of gal, but if the mood is right, the man is gentile and patient and alcohol has knocked down her inhibitions she can be as slutty as they come. God, I love my wife.

That left Bonnie and Lauren laying on the edge of the hot tub, or should I say Lauren lying on Bonnie laying on the edge of the hot tub. They were in a classic 69 position.

"May I join you lovely ladies or would I be intruding?"

Bonne stopped for a second and purred, "Lauren is just warming my pussy up for that magnificent cock I've been sucking on all night. Sucking on you has made my pussy so wet that having Rick in the dance club barely counts as a teaser. Come around her and let Lauren finish getting you hard. You've had her pussy and her ass so you might as well make it a trifecta and enjoy her mouth too."

As I walked down the steps into the hot tub I had to grab the railing or I would have fallen. The girls jumped up and asked if I was alright.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "Just feeling the alcohol a little."

"Well, just sit there," Lauren said. "I'll go get you some water. You may be getting dehydrated because it is so dry up here in the mountains."

I nodded and Bonnie came up and sat next to me on the edge of the hot tub. She had a worried look, but didn't say anything.

Lauren came back a minute later with a small red sippy cup. I just arched an eyebrow at her and she replied, "Don't get snippy with me young man. You know the rules about glass around pools and hot tubs better than anyone. This was the only plastic cup I could find."

Her tone and stance just made me laugh. I apologized and took the cup, although I did take the lid off of it. The water did make me feel better. By then Lauren was sitting on the other side of me so I gave her a big wet noisy kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you mommy."

That got me a slap.

My dizzy spell kind of broke the mood and my dick was hanging down almost into the water. I picked up Bonnie's hand and kissed it gently. "I'm sorry," I said. "I did not intend to be a party pooper."

"It's ok," she said without moving her eyes off the other three. "I don't think I've ever seen John getting anal in a three-way before. There is something very sexy about it. I really envy you and Heather, Lauren. I've tried, but I am just not very good at anal and the idea of having two dicks in me just makes be incredibly horny and impossibly scared."

"Really?" asked Lauren.

"Yes. I've have John and two other lovers fuck my ass, but I didn't like it. It hurt and I didn't feel sexy doing it. It was messy and I was afraid I would shit on them or something."

"Well," said Lauren, "This guy here was the one that really opened my mind and my back door to really enjoying my ass."

"Really?" Bonnie and I said simultaneously.

"Uh-huh. That business trip to Vegas we took a couple years ago was the first time anything went up my ass. It was so sexy; I still play with myself when I think about it."

"I'll bet James would be happy to show your back door a good time. I mean, look down. Little James has stopped trying to drown himself and is standing up for some attention.

"C'mon. I'm getting chilly. Let's go in."

I looked at Bonnie and she lowered her eyes and blushed before whispering, "Would you teach me?"

I stood up and held out my hand. Together we walked in and headed for the master bedroom hand in hand.

Lauren met us with some towels and gave us a big hug. "I'm just here for immoral support," she said with a big grin.

I dropped my towel and turned Bonnie towards me. Reaching up, I cupped her face and kissed her gently. Hesitant at first, she relaxed and melted into my arms. She reached one arm around me to hold me tight and the other she used to reach down and gently squeeze my cock. I released her lips and kissed my way down to the spot on her neck just below her ear. Using my lips and my tongue I gently teased her flesh and felt the goosebumps as then rolled down her arm like a wave.

Her moans were like music to my ears, so I guided her to the bed while continuing to taste the sweet skin on her neck.

When we reached the bed, I laid her down and kissed my way down her body. Stopping momentarily to suck her engorged nipples into my mouth one at a time, I used my hand to continue to stroke her neck and listen to her sweet moans as I continued to kiss and lick my way down to her fertile delta.

Spreading her thighs slightly I ran my tongue over the side of her vulva and then back up the other side. She squealed a little when my tongue touched her clit and she lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. This spread her womanity wide open for me to devour and I did devour her.

As she started to climb the hill towards her orgasm, I reached two fingers inside her vagina and began to massage her g-spot. It was a little hard to find at first as it was a little smaller and smoother than most women's. But I knew I had found it by the sharp intake of her breath through her teeth. I continued to attack her pussy. Licking her lips and sucking on her clit when I got to the top, it was not long before she arched her back and pulled on me with her legs. I focused on her little nub at that point, wrapping my lips on it and giving my best impression of a blowjob on it. Bonnie screamed and clenched the bedspread in her hands, then held her breath as she thrashed around. Liquid splashed my face as she bucked her hips and thrashed.

Finally her hips arched and held, then slumped down on the bed and she took a big gasping suck of air.

"That was awesome," Bonnie murmured. "But you are not getting out of fucking me that easily. Now that you have warmed me up, I want that big hunk of man meat inside me. Now."

Since she didn't specify which hole, I pulled my well lubricated fingers out of her pussy and made little circling motions with my fingertips on her little puckered star while I continued to lick the little fold between her inner and outer lips. Bonnie twitched and moaned a little every time tongue touched her little nub and my fingers dipped inside her back door.

Seeing what I was doing, Lauren brought over the bottle of lube and dripped some of the thick gel in the right spot. Each time my finger dipped in and spread the lube inside, Lauren squeezed a little more out.

Soon Bonnie was moaning continuously and I was sliding two fingers in and out of her anus. When I could slide three fingers in, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and Lauren coated the head of my cock with lube. I pulled my fingers out slowly and before her little rosebud could snap shut I slid the head of my cock in.

Flicking her clit with my thumb to distract her, I slowly slid in and then pulled back out. I pushed in a little more each time until I was buried balls deep in her tight hot ass. Once I bottomed out, I could hear Bonnie saying something, but I couldn't make it out until I leaned forward and kissed her.

"He is really fucking my ass. I can feel his cock all the way inside me. He is fucking my ass. Oh my god it feels so full. My ass is getting fucked..."

"Yes, my dear, I am fucking your ass and it is a very sweet ass indeed. Do you like it?"

"I love it. I don't know what you did differently, but John only tried to fuck my ass once and it hurt. This feels so good, I can feel myself starting to come. Please keep fucking me, it feels so good."

I lifted back off of Bonnie so I could get some traction and began to slide myself in and out of her more rapidly. Once in a while I would pull my cock all the way out until her sphincter started to close and then slid back in. When I would do that, Bonnie would scream in pleasure and yell something dirty. Finally, I couldn't keep it up and looked down into her eyes and said, "I am going to come. I am going to fill your ass with my hot sperm. You are going to feel me shoot my hot jizz up inside your bowels and I am going to keep pounding my cock up your ass until I am satisfied."

Her hands clenched the bedspread and she screamed, "I want your come in my ass. Please come inside me. Make me come with your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck me with that cock in my ass. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh god I'm coming. I'm coming. I can feel your come shooting inside me. Fill me with that hot come. I can feel your cock throbbing as it shoots inside me. I'm almost there. Keep fucking me. Stick that cock back inside me. Fill me up and make me come. Oh god here I go, keep fucking me. I'm coming. Fuuuuccck."

Unfortunately, as I came I started to see black spots in front of my eyes and I slid out of Bonnie and slumped to the floor. As I did, I saw John step up and slide his cock into his wife's gaping asshole. There was plenty of lube and my come to make it easy for him to drive his cock into her with a single stroke. He then began a hard and fast in and out fucking of her ass until I could see him tense up and begin to shoot his wad into her. I moved out of the way and Heather handed me a warm washcloth. I was still seeing spots so I handed it back and lay down on the floor. She gently washed my groin and then kissed me softly on the forehead.

Bonnie was till screaming about getting fucked in the ass and I saw Rick had replaced John and was fucking her at a furious pace. Bonnie was screaming about coming again and again as Rick paused with his cock all the way in and grunted with each spurt.

I thought that would be it, but John stepped up when Rick staggered back and slid his cock into his wife's ass for a second round. This time he was slower and used his thumb to flick Bonnie's clit and occasionally slide down to bury it in her sopping wet pussy.

After a particularly violent thrashing orgasm, Bonnie opened her eyes and saw that it was her husband that was enjoying her ass. She reached up and pulled him to her and they kissed, a deep and wet soul kiss. Somewhere in that kiss, he came and Bonnie whispered, "I felt you come in my ass you beautiful man. I love you."

We all got up to give them some privacy. Rick and Lauren headed for the other bedroom and Heather and I headed for the pullout bed in the living room. Just before they rounded the corner, Lauren held up her hand and I could see my small camera. I didn't know when she started taking pictures but we found out later that she caught almost the whole thing.

When we got the bed pulled out, I collapsed into it and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke up early and crawled into the bathroom and threw up quite violently. Bonnie was the first person to come in and ask if I was alright, Heather was right behind her. I nodded and asked for some water.

"Rinse your mouth out. Don't drink it," Bonnie said as she handed me the glass. I nodded and did what she asked. Spiting the water into the toilet and flushing it a couple of times, the room stopped spinning and I said I was going to take a shower.

Heather started the shower and they somehow decided that Bonnie would stay with me in the shower.

When I stopped wobbling, she lifted my head up and kissed me. "Thank you for last night," she said. "I have never been fond of butt play. I know John has wanted to fuck my ass for as long as we've been married, but it just never felt good to me. So I've said no. But I don't think I will anymore. Now I know that I just need to be warmed up and to use plenty of love and lube."

With that, we got out of the shower dried off and went to get dressed.

John was in the kitchen making breakfast. When he saw me, he came over and asked, "How are you doing?"

"Feeling like a cross between the flu and hungover, even though I didn't drink much last night."

He looked past me to somebody behind me, and asked "Is anybody else feeling bad this morning?" and got a chorus of "No", "Not me" and "Nope".

Looking back at me, he said, "Well, you have two choices. First choice, we can run you over to the ER. Second choice, Bonnie or I can take you down to Denver for the day."

"I know I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what are you talking about?"

"You have altitude sickness, James," said Bonnie from behind me. I turned and she continued, "If we take you to the ER they will give you oxygen until your blood oxygen levels come up then watch you for the rest of the day to make sure they don't drop below 90% again."

"Bullshit", I thought as I pulled out my phone. The health app has an oxygen saturation component to the stress test. I tapped until I got the app running and put my finger over the sensor. A minute later I was swearing. The readout was 88%.

John grabbed my phone and redid the test on himself. The readout was 92%.

"Ok, so I don't feel good. You guys go skiing and I'll just take it easy and acclimate."

John's face scrunched up into a worried look. "It doesn't work that way, James. You will only acclimate if you get some supplemental oxygen or go to a lower altitude for a few hours. Ten or more people die each year from altitude sickness so it is nothing to be messing with."

I was convinced. "Ok, so how does the second option work? Do I just drive down to Denver and walk around or rest or what?"

"First, you are impaired, so no driving. Secondly, basically, yes, you just walk around and breathe normally and you will acclimate."

Bonnie jumped in to the conversation with a big grin and said, "I'll take him. He can carry my packages while I go shopping.

"Seriously, though. I know you have wanted to go skiing for months. Take Heather, Rick and Lauren on the bus and sign them up at the ski school and go enjoy yourself. James and I will be fine."

John looked over and said, "Is that a plan?"

Rick said, "That sounds perfect."

Lauren looked at Heather and asked "Heather?"