Perfect Snow Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my eyes unrolled from the back of my head, I could see Lauren cleaning up the mess on Rick's cock and the top of Heather's head over the top of Bonnie's ass cheeks. It would appear that she was between Bonnie's legs cleaning Rick's come out of her pussy. John was sitting splay legged on the ground with a big shit eating grin watching his wife eating and getting eaten.

As John watched his wife turn into a raging cock slut, his erection had grown to full strength and he climbed over my wife and slid his cock into her ass. I know it was her ass because Bonnie pulled my cock out of her mouth and screamed at John to, "Push your way into my ass with that big cock of yours. Fill me up with it and fuck me. That's it; spread my ass cheeks and push. That's it; you are in. Now fuck me."

While John's cock was making its way into Bonnie's ass, she had a death grip on my cock and was jerking me off. As soon as his cock filled her ass again, she bent her head down and began to suck my cock again. She licked it and sucked on it and slid it into her throat and back down for more licking and sucking.

Her tender ministrations to my member had the unexpected result of a second eruption of sperm as I came a second time in Bonnie's mouth. She continued sucking but there was not going to be a third time as my cock rapidly deflated and I slid back to the floor.

Releasing my cock her mouth opened and she began a litany of dirty talking. "That's it. Just like that. Keep fucking me like that. Whoever is sucking on my clit, keep doing that, oh my god. Suck it and fuck it. I am your ass slut John. I'm sorry I never did this for you before this weekend. Oh my god it feels soooo good to have a cock in my ass. I can feel you starting to swell up. Are you going to come? Please? Are you going to come in my ass? Oh come in my ass. Please come in my ass. Fill my ass with your come. Oh, I can feel it spurting. Oh my god, Suck my clit make me come I'm almost there suck it a little more, oh I'm coming. That's it fuck me with the last drop of your come. Oh my god."

With the last word out of her mouth Bonnie slowly collapsed into my lap. John followed her down but eventually slid out of her ass as she slid slowly to the carpet. I could feel her hot breath on my cock so I knew she was breathing.

As I looked around the room, Rick was leaning back against the couch apparently asleep. Lauren still had the strap-on and was fucking one of Heather's holes. Heather was bent on her knees and her head down as Lauren pumped away. John had rolled over and was snoring on the floor. Bonnie was lying face down in my lap, apparently asleep as well. I closed my eyes for a moment and then it was morning.

It was still dark, but it was morning. Confused I went to the window and saw ... nothing. Pure grey everywhere. No trees to be seen, no mountain, no parking lot. Nothing.

John stirred and came over to the window. He looked out and muttered, "Blizzard. Complete white out. They will close the mountain for sure."

Heather and Lauren poked their heads out of the bedroom and asked what was up?

John turned and said, "Blizzard. The weather said we might get some fresh snow today, but it looks like a white out. They will close the mountain until it passes."

I headed for the shower and Lauren decided to join me. In consideration of the others, we kept it short so we didn't take all the hot water. Rick and Heather followed us.

Once we were dressed, we went back out to the living room and stopped. John and Bonnie, still naked, were entwined and were kissing and talking and laughing and looked like a silly pair of lovers. So we left them alone and started breakfast.

The day stayed gloomy until after lunch when it started to break. From what we could see, a good two feet had fallen overnight and through the morning. A blanket of fresh white powder was everywhere. We discussed going home a day early, but John wasn't sure it was a good idea to drive. While we discussed whether to see if the lifts were operating the girls huddled with a lot of giggling going on. We looked at them like they had lost their minds. Lauren said, "We have a surprise for you guys. In five minutes go out on the balcony and look down."

With that, they ran to the door and were gone.

Of course we couldn't wait five minutes but it took us that long to get the balcony door unstuck and get to the railing. When we looked down, what did we see? Just our three girls, lying naked on their backs waving their arms and legs in the snow. I pulled my phone out and got some pictures and a brief video before the cold got to them and they scampered for the door.

We never got to ski that day and the next morning we packed up and drove back to Denver, hopped on John's jet and headed home.

We get together with John and Bonnie occasionally, mostly socially and occasionally for more. After that ski trip both of them have never been more in love. They talk about that weekend as a watershed in their marriage and that for some reason it was "all our fault", as if that was a bad thing.

But when I think of that weekend, I pull out my phone, look at the pictures and remember those three perfect snow angels.

------------------------

If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to give it a rating or even better to leave a comment. As with most authors I like feedback to know if I am in the zone or letting loose a wild pitch.

Thanks,

James