Perfect Snow Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a little worried about James, but you guys know more about this than I do, so as long as I can check in with James, I'll be ok."

"Cell phones work up here on the mountains," Bonnie said. "We can keep in touch. Go have fun. Tomorrow James should be good to go and all of you will have a head start on him."

So just like that, John and the others were dressing for a day of skiing and Bonnie and I were dressing for a day of shopping and sight-seeing. It wasn't all bad, Bonnie was an excellent tour guide and I found out that they had lived in Denver for the first few years of their marriage.

As we drove the last few miles back to the condo, Bonnie had a bunch of advice and finished with, "Now tonight, it is very important, drink lots of water and no alcohol. Dehydration could cause you to relapse."

"Yes, Ma'am!" I said. I had no intentions of going back to feeling that bad again.

It was just getting dark when we pulled into the parking lot and saw four figures dragging their asses (and skis) up the sidewalk. Bonnie jumped out and waved at them. "Perfect timing you guys. We need some help getting some groceries up to the room."

We could hear their groans quite clearly. Bonnie tried again, "The bags are not that heavy and you will enjoy dinner more knowing you helped."

John reached over and took Heather's skis and poles. A few seconds later Rick did the same for Lauren. Then the guys headed for the ski locker and the girls came over to help.

"Feeling better?" Heather asked.

"Much," I replied. "Bonnie was a great tour guide and she was not kidding, if she can pull this off, you guys are going to love dinner."

"So what is it?" Lauren asked. I started to reply, but Bonnie cut me off, "No peeking and no blabbing or I'll have you peeling potatoes all week."

"Yes, Ma'am!" I said and shrugged at Lauren. "You'll just have to wait like everyone else."

Heather grabbed a couple of bags and said, "Let's get these up before I collapse into that hot tub. I am sooooo sore!"

Lauren grabbed a couple more bags and followed Heather. That left Bonnie and I to carry the rest.

"Speaking of sore, I completely forgot to ask you, how is your ass?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "A little sore, but for the pleasure last night, mmmm, I would take that kind of sore all day long. Tonight though, I think we all need to rest or there will be more sightseers tomorrow."

Since I knew what was on the menu, I was drafted to help Bonnie in the kitchen while the snowbirds flocked in the hot tub and drank wine. When I announced that dinner would be served in ten minutes they all scrambled to go and get ready.

The dinner was amazing. The first course was a Caesar salad with walnuts and chicken chunks. Everybody loved it.

The second course was a French onion soup which was cooked by yours truly under the watchful eye of Mademoiselle Bonnie. It actually turned out quite nice.

The main course was tartlets of chicken and beef with cheese and sautéed onions and a white sauce that was outstanding.

Dessert was Bananas Foster with Irish coffee. Bonnie relented and let me have some even though I was under an alcohol ban.

After everybody declared that they couldn't eat another bite, Bonnie stood up and announced, "Good. As your reward, since my assistant and I cooked, you guys get to clean up."

With that, she held up my hand and led the way into the living room to the catcalls and jeers of the cleanup squad. Despite their initial reaction John summed it up best when he shrugged and said, "It's fair. So let's get this picked up and in the dishwasher spit spot!"

I was almost asleep when somebody bounced on the couch and snuggled up to me. Cracking an eye, I could see it was Lauren. I leaned down a little and nuzzled her hair. She smelled very nice.

Bonnie said something about watching some romantic comedy on TV, the girls squealed their approval, John and Rick groaned and I closed my eyes. As the movie started I heard Bonnie ask what everyone did today and the ski stories started to come out, but I couldn't keep my eyes open.

It was pitch black with just a little light shining from the kitchen into the hall to soften the gloom. I looked down to see that it was Lauren that was sucking on my cock. In the darkness, it looked like she was naked but I ran my hand across her head and down her back to verify that she was at least topless.

Her mouth came off my cock long enough for her to say, "Hello sleepyhead."

I lifted my hips and she helped my slide my jeans and underwear off onto the floor. I took that opportunity to reach under her arms and pull her up onto me. As I lifted her up, she brought her legs up and straddled me. One hand went down to guide my cock to her very wet hole. She moaned a little as I slid into her and it was the work of a moment for her to bottom out with me inside.

I started gentle rocking motion accompanied by her moans. We rocked like that for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting very aroused. I tipped her back and began to kiss and lick the salty sweet skin between her breasts. She shivered and purred as I licked my way over to her breast and inhaled the whole thing. I tongue lashed her nipple, tasting the electric taste of it on the tip of my tongue. Sliding my mouth back to the center, I licked and tasted my way over to her other breast and repeated my tongue lashing.

Lauren stopped me by pulling my head back and kissing me. She lifted slightly and slipped me out of her. I thought she could feel that I was getting close and wanted me to slow down, but then I felt the head of my cock bumping into her back door and with a little downward push, she slipped the head of my cock inside her.

As I slipped deeper and deeper into her ass, she let out a satisfied sigh and kissed me again. I was just sitting there and she was doing all the work as she would lift up and slide back down on my cock. My breath started to tremble as she worked my cock inside her faster and faster and just as I was beginning to throb with my release she thrust her pelvis forward crushing her clit onto me and sank back swallowing my cock in her ass as I began to shoot my cream into her buns.

We held each other tightly as we kissed. She holding my face in her hands and me holding her body crushed against mine; lightly moaning our passion into each other's mouths as my cock softened and slid out of her. We stayed like that for a while before I started to slide down the length of the couch falling asleep before I reached the cushion, Lauren still atop me.

The morning found us in the same position. Lauren lay snuggled on top of me, but someone had put a blanket over us so we were nice and toasty warm.

As my eyes opened, Lauren whispered, "Thank you. It was so sexy seeing Bonnie take all of you in her ass, I just had to have you in mine again. You were so gentle. Thank you."

I nodded and kissed her forehead and was back asleep instantly. When I woke up the second time, I was all alone under the blanket. I could smell bacon and coffee and my stomach rumbled. I headed to find a shower and get back to that breakfast as quick as I could.

Not too much later, we were all seated around the dining room table with a massive pile of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee.

Finally breaking the silence, I said, "Sorry I conked out on you guys last night."

Heather giggled a little and said, "No worries. We never finished the movie either. John fell asleep next and the rest of us were yawning, so we decide to shut the TV off and just go to bed. Lauren said she would keep you company."

"Oh, she did. She was exactly what I needed to get a good night's sleep to get me ready for a day of skiing," I replied and I grinned as I looked at Lauren. Everyone went, "ooooohhh" and Lauren blushed. Laughing we picked up the dishes and headed to clean up the kitchen.

An hour later, Lauren, Heather, Rick and I were in the ski school. We had signed for public lessons and it turned out, we were the only ones, so we had the instructor all to ourselves. She was a very nice blonde named Giselle. It was hard to tell what she looked like under that big puffy red instructor jacket, but she was a tyrant on the slopes. She had the others show her what they had learned the day before and nodded. Then she began to instruct me to catch up. I had gone skiing when I was 12 so it didn't take me long to remember some basic moves.

She had us watch and practice the moves we would need to take the chairlift up to the top of the mountain. Up until now we had been using the rope tow and the t-bar to get up the bunny hills. Because we were doing so well, Giselle said we could take the chairlift up and buy her lunch at the chalet at the top. God we were suckers for praise. But we did it. We all made it up the chairlift without incident and all of us promptly ended up falling down as we tried to get off. Laughing she told us to just roll out of the way or get skied on and believing her we did. I am sure somebody has to have posted us on social media it was that comical.

Eventually we got up and skied over to the chalet and grabbed lunch. It turned out Giselle was just 21 and had been working the National Park and ski resort circuit for a couple of years already. She had worked as a lift operator the first winter and then drifted to the Grand Canyon to work in one of the lodges as a guide/housekeeper/cook during the spring. When it was getting toward winter, she hitchhiked back up to ski country and worked in the ski school renting equipment and eventually teaching snowflakes (newbies like us).

After lunch, she explained that we were going to try to stay on the green runs as much as possible, but there was going to be a blue run that we would have to take for about a quarter mile in order to get back to the main lodge. Depending on how well we did, there was the possibility that we could get two full runs in, maybe 3, before it got dark and they shut the runs down for the night.

Eager to please, we all followed her down to the first drop off. It looked terrifying, but she said, "Just look at the other people and do what they do. See, they are doing the wide turns and stopping when they need to control their speed. Don't let your ski tips point straight down and you will do fine."

Feeling my overconfidence, I was the first over the edge and for a little bit I was doing great. But, I let my speed build up too much and didn't follow across and my ski tips started heading downhill and so did I. It was just seconds before I realized I was out of control and I tried to turn to control my speed. That is when I learned a new word, 'Yard Sale'. That is when you crash and you are in one pile and your stuff is scattered all around you.

Giselle was there in an instant setting her skis up in an 'X' up the hill from me. Meanwhile Heather, Lauren and Rick came up laughing.

"That was fucking awesome," Rick yelled at me.

Heather, with a worried look on her face asked, "Are you alright?"

"My pride mostly," I replied as Giselle handed me two poles, a ski and my hat.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" Giselle asked.

I nodded and said, "I think I was going too fast and when I tried to turn back the other way, I got my ski tips pointed downhill and I was off to the races."

"Mechanically, that is what happened. But what did you do wrong?"

That set me back. What did I do wrong? My mind was spinning. I heard a jumble of all that she had said as we were practicing until one phrase stuck out. "I got too confident and relaxed my control and let the hill control me rather than me controlling the hill."

"Exactly!" she said flashing me a 10,000 watt smile. "You really were listening rather than trying to figure out how big my boobs are."

Rick immediately came to my defense and chimed in with, "James said he was sure they were 34Cs. But I told him I thought they had to be 32Ds."

That is when Rick found out that a tiny little shove on skis is all it takes some times to go out of control.

When he crashed, all three girls yelled, "Yard Sale". That's when I learned what a yard sale is while skiing.

All of us went down and helped pick Rick and his gear up and laughing we continued down the hill. I heard Giselle lean over to the girls and whisper, "They are 36Bs. I am just wearing a sports bra so I don't flop around on the hill."

With that, we made it down to the bottom without incident and took the chairlift up one more time. Even though we made it down without any more yard sales, Giselle looked at her watch and at the sky and decided that we wouldn't be able to safely make a third trip that day. So we skied over to the ski school, got our certificates, gave Giselle a well-deserved tip and headed for the bus.

While on the bus, first Lauren then the rest of us all agreed. A third full run down the mountain would have killed us. By the time the bus dropped us off at the condo, we were aching and groaning.

Stashing our skis in the locker and walking up the stairs, Rick asked no one in particular, "Please remind me why we thought this was fun?" Nobody answered, but we all groaned.

Striping down to get into the hot tub I had a lovely bruise forming on my left side. I milked the sympathy from the girls until Rick pulled down his swimsuit and showed the bruise forming on his lower back and upper butt. A couple of glasses of wine later and well heated from the tub, we were much more inclined to say we had fun.

John and Bonnie joined us and gradually bikini tops, then bottoms and then swim trunks started ending up in a pile by the steps. Naked, Rick stood up and proposed a toast to John and Bonnie as, "The best host and hostess in the mountains." We all agreed and the girls grabbed John and squeezed him in between them and Rick and I pulled Bonnie in to be the middle of our sandwich.

A lot of kissing and groping went on until Bonnie stood up and announced, it was, "time to stop getting all pruney and go inside." So we did and we took our grope fest into the living room.

I kind of lost all track of time as we swapped partners and positions until Bonnie pulled my head out from between her legs and pulled Rick out of her mouth and said in a very husky sexy whisper, "I want you two to have me the way Rick and John had Heather the first night. I want Rick in my pussy and James in my ass."

Lauren must have overheard because she stopped licking John's cock as it plowed Heather's fertile valley and she dashed off into the bedroom, emerging with the bottle of lube.

By the time she handed me the bottle of lube, Rick was on his back and Bonnie was rubbing his cock on her pussy lips to get it even wetter than her mouth had. As she slowly sank down on his cock, I dribbled some lube between her ass cheeks and caught the tiny river with my finger. Sliding my finger around the little pucker of her sphincter caused a shudder and an involuntary moan from Bonnie. Slowly using the tip of my index finger to tease her opening by circling the wrinkles clockwise, I gently probed her pucker with my finger sliding more lube in with each stroke.

When I was able to insert my finger with almost no resistance, I added a second and then a third. I could feel Rick's cock throbbing a little as I stroked him through the thin membrane of Bonnie's flesh. The two of them stayed still as I got to my feet and pressed the tip of my cock to the back of my fingers. Slowly and deliberately I pulled my fingers out spreading them to stretch her anal rings as much as possible before the intrusion of my cock.

As I made the transition between pulling my fingers out and using the lube on them to coat the head of my cock, I glanced over and saw the other three had changed positions. John was on his back with Heather on top of him. Lauren had a strap-on and was pressing on Heather's backdoor, mirroring my actions.

As I pulled my fingers out and pressed my cock in I heard all of us groan in delight. The pressure I was feeling as Bonnie squeezed down on my cock was almost painful. I could her whispering, "Oh god, that feels so full. I'm full of cock. Please fill me up both of you. Fill me up and fuck me. Fuck me. Both of you fuck me."

While she was saying this, I continued to slowly press in until I was completely inside Bonnie's ass as far as I could go. As I was doing this, her whispering increased until it was almost a continuous shout exhorting us to "Fuck me. Put your dicks into me you bastards and fuck me. I want to feel your hard motherfucking cocks all the way into me until they come out my mouth. Fuck me and play with my tits and slap my ass because I have been a very naughty girl to love this having two dicks inside me so much I want you to do what you want to me I'm your dirty little slut and I love having your cocks inside me and I want more I want another cock to suck while you two bastards fuck me pussy and my ass. Get over here and let me suck your cock, John. Fill me up completely my nasty motherfucking boys. Mmphnr..." The rest was lost as John slid his cock into her mouth.

Lauren came up and kissed Bonnie on the cheek and licked her ear and she whispered to her, "Tilt you head like this, Yes, just like that. Now can you feel John at the back of your mouth? Good. Now just relax and let him slide his cock a little more until he slides into your throat. That's it. Don't worry about gagging, it happens at first. Try it again. There you go. Let him fuck your face and slide down your throat. Taste Heather's pussy juices on him. Good girl that's being a good nasty cocksucking slut."

While Lauren was feeding John's cock to Bonnie, I slapped her ass and she started to come, so I slapped it again. By this time John was facefucking his wife and Rick was hammering her pussy while I kept up a slow steady fucking in her ass.

John exploded first sending what must have been a torrent of come down Bonnie's throat. She choked on it and he pulled out and shot a stream across her nose and into her eye. Lauren grabbed his cock and got it almost into her mouth before his next spurt. Most of it landed in her open mouth, but a little splashed on her cheek.

Rick was next. I guess the sight of John coming in the mouths of the ladies just above him was enough. The power of suggestion. I could feel his cock pulsing inside her pussy filling her with his spunk. With a last spurt and a groan, he collapsed onto the floor and I could feel his cock begin to deflate.

Bonnie turned and unseated both of us. Kneeling she pushed me back and proclaimed, "I want to suck your cock until I feel your sperm shoot down my throat. I am a cock hungry slut and you're my next meal."

"Let me clean up first. I've just been up your ass," I tried to protest.

"I don't care. I've tasted John's cock after he has been up countless pussies and now I want to taste your cock after it's been up my ass."

And with that, she bent down and slid my cock into her mouth.

Bonnie had sucked my cock several times before this and it was always a treat. She had never tried to deep throat it, but her tongue was talented in the extreme. She started to lick my cockhead in a swirling motion, then stopped and licked down the sensitive underside and then back up and flicked her tongue into the peephole. She was possessed. As she swirled her tongue around my cock again she suddenly stopped and stuck her tongue out and gently but deliberately swallowed my cock into her throat. She gagged a little as it passed the back of her tongue and then it was in her throat and she started to swallow. The effect was so electric my cock started to throb on its own and before I could even warn her I started to come in her throat. The first spurt choked her and she slid my cock out of her throat and into her mouth. She caught the next spurts and swallowed as her mouth milked my cock for more. She was humming or purring and the effect wouldn't let my cock go down.