Perfect Tens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

But a kiss wasn't enough anymore. We were in way too deep now. Even as my tongue pressed farther into my brother's mouth, I was thrusting my hips back. I could feel, through the thin fabric, my brother's penis. But honestly, I didn't think of it like that. I thought about the fact that I was in bed with a boy that I knew I loved. And I wanted him inside of me. I broke our kiss now and I heard Ben groan a little as my tongue slip from between his lips. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry," I said, "This is going to be even better." I started to slide my body down my brother's, feeling my thighs glide over his knees and my breasts moved along his stomach. I trailed kisses down his neck as I moved, but I moved quickly. This felt so right, I didn't want the moment to pass.

"What're you doing?" Ben asked, a little nervous and a little excited.

"Trust me," I said. And as I spoke, I slid down so that my ass rested against my brother's shins, my breasts on his thighs, my face now low, just inches above my brother's thin, warm pajama shorts. I could see the outline of my brother's cock through the fabric, and my mouth watered. I reached my hand up quickly, letting my long fingernails slip into the elastic waistband and feeling the heat of his skin underneath. Ben was looking down at me, his eyes wide and his body rigid. I pulled up on the waistband and then gently down. Ben lifted his hips off the bed and his boxers slid down, my brother's penis came into view.

"Oh!" I said as it popped free. I don't know, maybe it was because of what Christine had said, I guess I had been expecting something...freakishly small or something. And I won't lie and say that Ben was some sort of pornstar. It was on the small-ish side of average. But average nonetheless. Maybe a little thin, but the length was fine. I'd seen bigger. But I'd probably seen one or two smaller before too. And Ben' penis...it was kind of cute. And I didn't mean that in a condescending way, it was attractive, well-proportioned. The only thing I could figure was that Ben's pubic hair was wild and unkempt, making his package look a little smaller than it really was. But I was pleasantly surprised. This was something I could definitely work with.

"What?" Ben asked. I didn't really think saying "You're penis is bigger than I thought" would go over well. So I skirted the issue.

"I didn't realize you were uncircumcised," I said, looking at his foreskin.

"Is that a problem?" he asked nervously.

"Didn't I make myself clear before?" I said, looking up at him and winking, "I like you exactly the way you are." And then I leaned forward. I tilted my head slightly to the side as I moved closer. I could feel the heat of my brother's body growing as I moved towards him, and I could feel his eyes on me. I moved my lips forward until I felt the rigid heat of Ben's cock. It felt like warm iron wrapped in silk. I groaned and Ben's cock twitched slightly.

"Oh fuck!" Ben said, gasping for breath. His cock almost pulled away, but I pinched my lips around his foreskin, holding my brother in place. The skin was smooth and hot against my lips and I prodded it with my tongue, tasting his salty skin. Even as Ben's cock moved away from my lips, I kept his foreskin pinched in my mouth, it stretched between us. I started to suck on my brother's foreskin, pulling more and more of it into my mouth, slurping it into me. Ben's cock started to moved back towards my lips, until I was once again kissing Ben's shaft. I groaned now. I'd never felt so excited to give a blowjob before, it was almost like I was the once being served. I needed more.

I opened my mouth and tilted my neck so that the tip of my brother's penis slipped into my mouth. Just the very tip of it at first. It was warm and hard against my tongue and just the thought of it being there made my heart flutter. My brother had obviously been excited and a large drop of clear pre-cum was on the tip. I swirled my tongue around, feeling the salty liquid on my tongue. I groaned as I savored the flavor, sweeter than most guys. My brother groaned as well, and I flicked my eyes up across my brother's chest and to his face. He was looking at me, his eyes burning with fiery intensity. He'd never looked more attractive in his life. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his penis again, keeping my eyes on him as I moved. My mouth watered with the flavor and spit and pre-cum dripped from the corners of my my mouth, drooling down the length of my brother's penis.

"Jesus Rach, that's..." But he couldn't finish the thought. Because I didn't let him. I winked at him again and then I thrust my neck forward. I let my brother's penis push against my lips, feeling the taut flesh pass over my tongue. His cock was wet with my spit and slipped easily inside of me. Deeper and deeper, my brother's penis worked its way into my mouth. Soon, my nose was buried in my brother's thick pubic hair and I breathed it in deeply, like the dirty, sweaty, sexy smell. I could feel my brother's heavy balls pressing against my chin and I tilted my head left and right, feeling the stick skin of his scrotum against my face. I also felt his shaft, moving against my cheeks.

I felt Ben's body tensing underneath of me. His hands moved up to my head, I could feel his fingers moving through my hair. I smiled around Ben's cock as I felt him pulling my hair away from my face. He tilted his head so he could see his sister's lips wrapped around his dick. I pulled my head back slightly, letting an inch or so of my brother's cock slip out of my mouth. I let my tongue stay behind, pressing the rigid tip against my brother's urethra, feeling the fullness of it. I swirled my tongue around on the underside of my brother's penis, then pushed my tongue forward, driving his cock deeper into my throat and pushing the tip of my penis into his scrotum. He moaned at that.

I guessed that my brother liked to have his balls played with. And I absolutely adored his perfect, heavy balls. I wanted to play with them. I brought my hand up, pushing his thigh to the side so that I could slip my hand down. My fingers sank into his soft scrotum and I felt his balls against them.

At the same time, I started to pull my head back again, letting more and more of his penis slip out of my pursed lips, until only the tip remained. Then I started to move my lips back down his shaft again, letting his cock move towards the back of my throat. Out again, faster now. Soon, I was bobbing up and down, feeling my brother's cock against my tongue and the back of my throat.

Ben didn't last long. I guess I can't blame him. The excitement was palpable. And I am pretty sure that was his first blowjob. But, what was more, I didn't want him to last long. I was gently rubbing his balls, I was bobbing rapidly, and I was moving my tongue relentlessly. I had been trying to get my brother off as fast as possible. I wanted to make this happen. I wanted to taste...everything.

"Oh shit Rach, I am sorry I can't..." Ben started. I looked up at him, kept his cock in my mouth, and shook my head gently. There wasn't anything to apologize for. I wanted this. I felt Ben's body growing tenser and tenser underneath of me. I felt his hands gripping tighter and tighter on my hair. I heard him take in a deep, deep breath and then hold it. I pulled back so that only the tip of Ben's cock remained in my mouth, but I kept my tongue forward, thrusting against my brother's urethra, milking out the matching DNA.

"Oh Christ," Ben moaned again. I felt Ben's ball seize up in front of me. I felt his back arch up, and I felt his urethra pulse. And then I felt more. I felt the heat first, and then the wetness. I felt it pooling against my tongue. And then the texture and the flavor all at once. It was very thick, not at all watery. Salty and sweet at the same time. My brother's sperm was in my mouth. And it was...lovely. I let it slip down the back of my tongue, tasting the salty, thick flavor as it globbed down my throat. But Ben's urethra was still pulsing, and more of my brother's tasty cum was pooling my mouth. I let it swirl around my teeth as I continued to lick the base of my brother's shaft. The whole time, Ben was totally stiff on the bed, making a deep grunting noise in the back of his throat.

Finally, the last hard pulse of Ben's urethra pressed against my tongue and a few more precious drop's of my brother's sperm poured into my mouth. Ben collapsed down onto the bed, his hips settling into the mattress. His cock popped out of my mouth, my lips instinctively closed, keeping his sperm safely under my tongue. I sat up quickly on my knees, still on my brother's shins. His eyes were open and he was breathing heavily. I grinned at him, breathing heavily myself.

For some reason, I opened my mouth, tilting my head slightly so that my brother could see the pool of white liquid in my mouth. A thin drop of cum and spit rolled over my lip and down my chin. I quickly moved my hand up, using my finger to scoop the cum back into my mouth. I swallowed the salty liquid quickly, afraid to lose any of it. It felt hot and sticky in my throat and heavy in my belly. I opened my mouth again, showing my brother my clean mouth.

"God damn, Rach," Ben said, panting and smile, "You're a fucking freak!" I blushed I think and turned away, "And that's why I love you Rach. Not because you're beautiful. But because you'd do anything, no matter how crazy, to try to make me happy. You do things no one else would ever think to do. That was amazing!" He said, his hands moving up to my thighs and rubbing them gently. I turned back to look at him smiling, my heart swelling, the warmth from my brother's cum seeming to spread out across my chest.

"You aren't happy enough yet, I am not satisfied," I said, smiling devilishly.

"Give me a second to catch my breath," Ben said. I looked down between my brother's legs.

"That guy is still hard, he doesn't need a breath, neither do you.," I said. Ben looked down between his legs and smiled sheepishly. He was still a little dazed, I think. I decided to take charge a little bit. "Sit up against the headboard," I said. Ben pushed himself back on the the bed, his boxer shorts slipping off entirely as he moved. His legs slid out from underneath of me. Soon he was sitting up ramrod straight, his back against the headboard. His legs were together and his still-hard cock was sticking up between his legs.

I popped up on the bed as Ben moved, standing up at the foot. I slipped my fingers into the waist band of my pajama pants and quickly slipped them down around my hips and my ass. They slid easily down my legs, exposing my shaved, pink pussy to my brother. I saw his eyes grow wide, even as he was moving into position. But I wasn't focused on that. I was grabbing the bottom hem of my tank top and slipping it quickly up over my head. My breasts poured out of the shirt, bouncing against my chest. And just like that, I was naked in front of my brother. I guess that was less momentous than having his cum in my belly, but it felt strange and exciting anyway.

I dropped down quickly onto my knees on the bed, my hair flouncing out and my breasts jiggling suggestively. Ben seemed to be holding his breath again. Good. I wanted him to be excited. I wanted him to be drinking in my body, enjoying the beauty of it. Not because I owed that to him, but just because...we were having fun. This should be fun.

I began walking towards my brother. Well, not exactly walking. I was on my knees. I moved slowly, focusing on the way that my body was moving, trying to control every muscle, making myself look as languid and fluid as humanly possible. I looked at Ben, I could see his eyes moving over my round breasts, the swell of my hips, my muscular thighs, and my glistening pussy lips. He was frozen, but I could see his hands grasping his comforter, I could see his chest rising and falling. His cock was twitching. And his desire and his virility were so...raw. I could feel it emanating off of him, I bathed in it. I can't describe how that felt. I don't know...what was I so worried about? His attraction, his magnetism, it was obvious. No woman in her right mind would be able to resist this, regardless of the particular shape of my brother's body. I had my head chin down slightly, but I flicked my eyes up and ran my tongue across my lips. I wanted him.

"Jesus, Rach," Ben breathed, I guess he felt the same way. I smiled now as my knees brushed against my brothers calves. His skin was warm and trembling slightly. I continued to move forward, my knees touching his knees and then pressing against his thighs. As my body shifted, I felt Ben's cock brush against the inside thigh and felt a shiver run down my spine. I could feel Ben's excitement, and I wanted to channel it. I reached forward now, grabbing both of Ben's around near the armpits. I pulled gently and Ben's arms rose easily, they felt almost limp.

"Put your hands on my hips," I said as I lifted Ben's arms. He looked up at me, at first like the words weren't registering. Then he sort of shook his head and I could feel life returning to his arms. His hands quickly found their way to the swell of my hips. Ben's hands felt smooth, but strong. His fingers sank into my flesh and he sort of leaning forward, towards me.

"You can suck on my nipples if you want to, bro," I said softly. Ben looked up at me, smiling sort of stupidly like he couldn't believe it, "snap out of it!" I said playfully, "We aren't done fucking. Come get me"

It was like a switch had been thrown. Ben leaned his head forward quickly, I felt his skin against my breast, his nose pressing into my soft flesh. And then I felt the moist warmth of his mouth as it wrapped around my hardened nipple I groaned as the sensation ran through me. Ben's sucked on my nipple gently, pulling it into his mouth and then swirling his tongue around it.

At the same time, I felt Ben's hands pressing on my hip, gently but firmly. I didn't resist, I let him lead me down. Maybe by chance, or maybe because in that moment we were perfectly in sync, but for whatever reason Ben and I were perfectly aligned. My sopping wet pussy was hovering directly over Ben's hard cock. As he slowly started to guide me down, I felt the domed tip of Ben's cock press against my wet lips. I sucked in a harsh breath and arched my back. My chest thrust into my brother's face, pushing him deeper into my breasts.

But Ben didn't stop. He kept pressing with even, constant pressure on my hips. I felt my pussy lips spreading open as my brother's cock pushed deeper and deeper inside of me. The feeling was...amazing. It wasn't just the physical aspects of the sensation either. Like I said, my brother's penis was fine, average. I am not saying it was some sort of porny "It split me in half!" sort of thing. The physical sensation was lovely because that feeling is always lovely. But this was more. In this situation, my brother, the love I felt for him, the pent up tension between us, my desire to do right by him...I could feel that too. And it was such a release, to feel my loving brother enter me. For the first time in my life, I was having sex with someone that I loved because I loved them. I wasn't doing this out of guilt or shame, I didn't even feel those feelings anymore. It was...unworldly good. I groaned and my eye rolled back in my head.

After a few moments, I felt my ass and my thighs settle down on my brother's lap. Ben's hands moved now, sliding forward on my hips and then gently sinking into my firm ass. I felt him pull me up slightly, raising my hips off of him, and then dropping me back down. Ben's cock slipped and inch or two out of my wet pussy, and then dropped back in. My knees felt weak from the sensation. I leaned forward as much as I could, wrapping my arms around my brother's neck and holding on tightly. I felt his head move side to side as he pressed his face against my breasts.

My brother and I seamlessly, wordlessly slipped into a rhythm. I started to grind back and forth in his lap, letting his cock move forward and backwards inside of my tight pussy. At the same time, Ben grasped tightly on my ass. He would lift me up, off of his lap, and then drop me back down. I continued to hold my brother around his neck, grasping him as close to me as humanly possible. Ben continued to lick and suck on my breasts. I don't know how he could breath, maybe he didn't care if he could breath.

I the room was filled with the sounds of my panting and groaning and the wet sound of my wet pussy sliding up and down on my brother's cock. The room felt humid and we were so close that the heat of our bodies seemed to be building together, our stomachs slick with sweat. the scent of my pussy filled the room. The flavor of Ben's cum was still on my tongue and it seemed to accent the whole experience, shift my perception of it.

But still, I could tell that I wasn't going to get off like this. It wasn't that anything was wrong, or didn't feel good. In fact, it was some of the best sex I'd ever had. It was just... I knew I wanted more. Even if I didn't know what that was. At first. And then I felt Ben pull my hips up once again, I could feel Ben's shaft moving through my pussy lips. I could sense his girth. And this length. And suddenly I knew what I wanted. I suddenly realize that my brother was perfect for something I had always wanted to do but was afraid to try. But I could trust Ben because I loved him. And his body was just right to try. It wasn't necessary to settle to accept my brother as he is, he was designed perfectly for certain things. It was about taking advantage.

I slipped my arm back around from my brother's neck. I grabbed the back of Ben's head with my hand, my fingers slipping into his hair. I pulled his head back. His face looked red and his eyes were glazed. I laughed a little at him gently.

"What kind of lube do you use when you masturbate?" I asked. Ben's brow furrowed.

"Huh?" he asked. I laughed louder now and kissed my brother's forehead.

"Get your lube," I said.

"Oh, uh, on the nightstand," he said, finally registering, "but you are really wet." I looked at the nightstand and saw it.

"My lotion? Really? You stole it? That's $25!" I said, reaching over and grabbing it.

"I need the best," Ben said, and as he spoke he rubbed the taut skin of my ass. And I laughed again.

"Well I guess I am glad it is here. You'll be glad too," I said.

"Why?" Ben asked. But I was already lifting myself up off of Ben's body, feeling his hard cock slip out of me and groaning at the empty sensation. Ben's hand slipped off of my hips as he let me move. I lifted my leg and moved out of Ben's lap. I rolled off of the bed onto the floor. I stood, facing Ben. I lifted up the hand lotion and squirted a large glob of it into my hand. I rubbed my hands together just a little bit, coating each hand in lotion. Ben, still sitting against the headboard, looked at me intently.

With one hand, I reached forward towards my brother. I felt my fingers graze the taut skin of his penis and he turned his hips slightly towards me. Soon, my palm pressed flatly against Ben's rigid shaft and my fingers wrapped tightly around him. His skin was still wet from my pussy, his pubic hair was actually damp from my juices. Nonetheless, I started to stroke my hand up and down my brother's shaft. I brought my palm up to the top of Ben's penis, and rotated my wrist gently, coating the tip with lotion. He groaned from the sensation of my swirling palm, but before he could get too excited, I moved my hand back down to his shaft, and began to stroke again.

At the same time, I took my other hand and moved it back around my back. I slipped my hand down through the crack of my ass and then used my thumb and pinkie finger to spread my cheeks apart. I didn't really know what I was doing, but my hand was dropping with lotion, so I pressed my fingers firmly against my asshole. I could feel the crinkled skin of my anus contract tightly, reacting to the cold lotion. But I began to gently massage the lotion into my skin, warming it. I took a deep breath and relaxed. But that was difficult, my heart was fluttering with anticipation.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers