Perfect Tens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers

For a few moments, I just worked the lube into our skin. One hand slowly moved up and down my brother's shaft, while the other spread the greasy lotion against my ass. My finger pressed gently against my now-relaxed asshole, I felt the taut flesh give way slightly as the lubricated tip of my finger squeezed inside of my body. I don't know if I had really been planning on doing that. I'd certainly never done it before. But it wasn't at all like I expected. No pain, no discomfort. It tingled a little, there was a slight pressure. I wanted a little more. Ben had stopped looking at my hand on his shaft, he was looking across my back, watching my other hand hungrily. He knew exactly what was happening. I smiled at him, leaned forward and kissed his thigh.

"It case you can't just take the hint," I said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass." Ben's cheeks instantly turned red and he shook his head. But it was evidently in disbelief, not because he wasn't willing. Even as he shaking his head, I felt his body shifting on the bed. His cock slipped from my grasp as Ben hopped off the bed. He moved quickly around behind me.

"Do you know how to do this?" he asked excitedly. I looked over my shoulder and sort of shrugged.

"Not really. But I trust you. Do you trust me?" I asked. Ben's slowed for a moment and looked at me. He smiled and shrugged right back.

"Yeah, I think I do," he said. He moved so that he was standing directly behind me.

"Then let's give this a try," I said. As I spoke, I arched my back sharply, pressing my breasts down towards the bed and pushing my ass up into the air. Ben was already standing behind me and I could feel his hands come down onto the soft flesh of my ass. His fingers sank into me and he shook a little, making my cheeks slap together.

I giggled a little and wiggled my ass backwards towards him. I was still unbearably excited. I could feel my slick pussy basically dripping down onto the floor between my legs. I didn't want to wait any longer, I wanted my brother inside of me. I kept pushing my ass back until I could feel Ben's lubricated cock press against the back of my thigh.

My brother took the hint this time. He pressed his hands into my ass, spreading the cheeks apart. Ben was looking down, he could see the little pink kiss of my asshole and I felt his fingers clench with excitement. He staggered forward slightly, and I gasped as I felt his hard cock slip between my ass cheeks and press against my asshole. One of my brother's hands came off of my ass cheek, finding the shaft of his penis, guiding him towards me. I groaned and rotated my hips again, enjoying the tingling sensation of the tip of Ben's cock pressing against my sensitive anus.

"Oh god, put it in me," I moaned. I felt Ben begin to lean forward, rising up on his toes and pressing forward. The pressure on my anus ratcheted up instantly, and my body pushed forward on the bed. I braced my hands against the mattress, to give my brother some resistance.

The pressure and the tension began to rise, coming up just on the edge of pain. I think for both of us, I know that I felt Ben's cock bend slightly with the pressure. But our bodies were well-lubricated. Further, my brother's penis really was perfectly built for this particular sort of thing. At one second, the pressure was building so badly that I heard a slightly pained grunt form in the back of my throat and felt Ben's leg's shaking slightly. And then, suddenly, it was like my body understood what I was trying to do. I opened up, and my brother's lubricated cock instantly slid an inch or so into my body.

"Oh god!" I moaned as the pleasure hit. The whole ring of my asshole was alive with sensation. The pain subsided entirely. Ben continued to push, deeper and deeper,as his lubricated cock entered me. After a few moments, I could feel my brother's balls pressing against the dripping lips of my pussy, and I knew that his cock was entirely inside of me. His hands reached forward and grasped my hips, pulling me close and holding me. For a moment, we stayed completely still. I knew my tight asshole was squeezing my brother's cock. And I could feel him inside of me. He felt so...big. He filled me up.

We both needed more. Without speaking, as though we were of one mind, I began to rock forward. At the same time, my brother began to pull back. His hard cock slipped back out of my asshole, the sensation even better than going in. We stopped when just the very tip of his penis remained inside of me. And then again, in unison, we began to push together again. I sighed loudly and heard my brother grunt as his cock once again slipped inside of me.

That feeling had been too lovely not to try again. Our speed increased, once again in unison. Soon, Ben's cock was flying in and out of my willing asshole. I felt his balls swinging forward, slapping my pussy. But there was no pain, no friction. The faster we moved, the more pleasurable it felt. In fact, I was quickly overwhelmed by the sensations running through my body. It built so unbelievably quickly.

"Oh Jesus" I said, my voice surprised, "I'm cumming!" And it was like the words unlocked the sensation. As soon as I said it, I felt my knees trembling, I felt goosebumps breaking out on my skin. And I felt my asshole clench tightly around my brother's cock. And, more than that, I felt a wave of electrical pleasure pouring out of my body. I couldn't pinpoint a source. It was like it was nowhere and everywhere, all at once. My mind was blank and my eyes rolled back in my head. It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever had before. It was just such a total release. A release from the physical tension of sex. But it also felt like it was destroying the last remaining bits of tension in the relationship between me and my brother. I felt, in that moment, like I understood my brother and he understood me in a way we never could have before. I saw the real Ben, he saw the real me. And for that reason, I think, for the first time ever, I didn't feel like I was having an orgasm alone. \

My clenching asshole seemed to put Ben over the edge as well. I felt my brother's body tense behind me. I could feel his urethra expanding and contracting inside of me. I could feel the hot wetness of his sperm shooting into my bowels. And I could hear him groaning. But it wasn't like it was a separate orgasm. It was like I was feeling his, and he was feeling mine. His hands remained clenched on my hips, holding me tight, like pulling apart would somehow break the spell.

Eventually, the orgasm released us. Without it holding me up, my legs lost lost their power. I fell forward onto the bed. Ben's cock slipped out of my asshole, already getting soft. It seemed like I was the only thing propping him up. He collapsed forward as well, carefully falling to the side so that he didn't land on top of me. We leaned against the bed for a long time, gasping for breath. Eventually, I gained enough strength to pull myself up onto the mattress. Ben followed a few seconds later. We climbed into the bed, under the covers. Ben wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest.

"So...Did I do okay? How did we rate?" Ben asked, when he finally caught his breath. No hesitation from me.

"Perfect 10," I said.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers