Perfect Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fighting as hard as I could not to laugh at how worried she looked, I just shrugged and tried to sound like I wasn't about to heave as swallowed hard again and said, "Well, now I can say I survived it, and lived to tell the tale." Then I scooped up a little more, held it to her lips and said, "Now how about you? Are you brave enough to try it?"

The way we were eyeing each other, it was like we were in this together now. The wicked storm raging outside, the end of my marriage, this undeniable attraction that had drawn us together, and now the ultimate challenge -- being brave enough to try even a little taste of the spicy-sweet broccoli, marshmallow, popcorn and revolting stinky cheese salad, that no one in their right mind ever dared put in their mouth before tonight. As I studied the gloppy mess on the spoon, I wondered, who the hell would ever think to put popcorn in a salad, never mind all the other weird stuff.

Could be since Judy worked in finance, all the years of bean counting, might have finally gotten to her. And this was her revenge, unleashing this horrible mess on the office.

Eyeing Grace as she bit down on her lip, looking right at me, I could tell she was trying just as hard not to laugh. Until finally, she drew in a shaky breath, nodded her head and bravely accepted the challenge. Taking hold of my wrist, she slowly pried open her mouth and let me slide the spoonful of gunky weirdness onto her tongue.

Though she gagged a little, with her eyes tearing up, after a few tries, she managed to force herself to swallow, and got it down.

Then looking a little panicked, as the taste of it hit her, she shook her head back and forth, dove into the fridge, cracked open a bottle of water, and nearly poured the whole thing down her throat. Gasping, she said, "Holy crap, that Judy ought to have her head checked. That's got to be the vilest thing I've ever tasted. That isn't food, it's a nightmare."

Laughing, I slipped my arms around her, about to pull her against me, when she reached into the fridge for another bottle of water, pushing it at me. I guessed so that when I kissed her I wouldn't taste like the mess I'd just eaten.

I took a long swig, swished it around a few times and swallowed. Then I out of the corner of my eye, as I downed the rest of the water, I couldn't believe how lucky we were that a few of her cupcakes had somehow been missed and left for us.

I pulled one out of the box, and held it to her lips. Her eyes sparkling, she shook her head. "I never really eat what I bake."

"Come on Grace, just one little taste. These have got to be the best thing I've ever tasted, aside from you. And it'll help counteract that toxic sludge you just ate."

Smiling into my eyes, after she took a little bite, I wrapped her in arms, dove in and kissed her. And we laughed as we shared the citrusy sweetness of the cupcake, along with a pretty amazing kiss.

Eager to hold her, I picked her up around the waist and put her on the counter and stepped between her legs. The way she wrapped herself around me, as we kept feasting on each other, I didn't think I ever wanted to come up for air.

God, I loved everything about her, the feel of her, the taste of her, her sweet, sweet lips, and warm little body wrapped around mine. I think she already had me hooked.

Once we finally pulled back, I brushed the curls out of her eyes, bunching them in my hands. "I just love these curls," I told her, as I slid them between my fingers.

"And I'm always trying to straighten my hair to get rid of them."

Looking into her eyes, I shook my head, tracing a finger along her jaw. "Don't. They look perfect framing that beautiful face."

She rolled her eyes, and I could tell that she was embarrassed by the way her skin began to flush again to that pretty shade of pink. Now I was wondering how deep that blush went, curious to see if her breasts were just as rosy as her cheeks.

"I guess we should get something more to eat," I said, though I kept plucking at her lips, hating to move now that I had right where I wanted her. Nice and close and so warm and soft against my body.

"Guess we should," she murmured, sliding her hands into my hair, smiling against my lips as she kept kissing me right back, like we couldn't get enough of each other.

She just felt so right in my arms. Though, before her, it never once crossed my mind to get involved with an employee. But somehow, the moment I saw her I just knew she was something special. Not exactly a damsel in distress when we were trapped together, but I think that's when we really bonded, when she needed me to help her get through that ordeal, as much as I needed her now, to help me reclaim my life.

I'd been nervous about sticking my neck out and dating again, after the disaster with my soon to be ex. Feeling like I'd just been treading water, waiting for someone to come along who could coax me to get back into the land of the living. But this with Grace, felt so different, and made me feel different too, like together we could handle anything.

But what impressed me, even more than her looks was discovering she had a backbone, and wasn't afraid to tell me where to get off when she thought I was cheating on my wife with her. Truth was, most people in the office kind of tip-toed around me, since I both ran and owned the place. But not Grace. Now that she knew she could trust me, it didn't seem to matter to her who I was, as long as we made each other happy.

And I don't think I'd ever felt this happy, even when I was a kid.

Enjoying the fun we were having, I picked up another cup cake, eyeing her, and she smirked, shaking her head at me, almost daring me to do it. I wasn't sure if she could read my mind, but I really wanted to know as I slid my hands up along her waist, what her nipples would taste like coated in a layer of sweet tangy frosting. Or, even just her lips.

Taking a quick peek down, I could see that her nipples were really hard, the way they were poking at the T-shirt. And I could also tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Even through the jersey, I thought her breasts looked amazing.

Before I could do anything with it, I laughed when she surprised me and snatched the cupcake out of my hand, while I was distracted enjoying the sight of her perky twins.

Bright blue eyes full of mischief, she used the little confection to paint my bottom lip with frosting, then leaned in and slowly dragged her tongue across my mouth, licking it all off. As she began to suckle my bottom lip between her teeth, teasing me with her hot, little tongue, I don't think I'd ever been as hard.

I wanted this woman like I'd never wanted anyone before. And if I didn't think I'd shock her, I'd take her right here, right now, up on the counter. All I'd have to do is spread her legs a little wider, tug down her panties, drop my jeans to the floor and slide into her nice and deep.

But then we both laughed again when her stomach started to growl. And I felt a little guilty because I knew she was hungry, so I decided I could wait until I had her in bed.

Once we got there though, I had a feeling things were going to get pretty wild if she could get me this hard, with just a few little kisses.

After we'd found what we wanted in the fridge, while Grace warmed up our dinner in the microwave, I said, "I've got some cold beer in my office, unless you'd rather have wine."

She flashed me a grin. "No, beer works for me."

Wow. I shook my head as I walked back toward my office. Never once in the seven years we were married, had I ever had a beer with my wife. And I kind of liked that Grace didn't have to have an expensive bottle of wine to enjoy her dinner.

So when I got back with the beer, I tipped up her chin and gave her a quick kiss. Eyes wide, she looked a little puzzled. But I was thinking how lucky I was to have found someone so down to earth, after being married to Janine, who would never accept anything but the best.

Feeling like we'd known each other forever, I couldn't remember ever feeling this relaxed as we talked and ate, laughed and kissed a little too, watching the rain pelting the windows as it came down in buckets.

Almost done with our dinner, we both looked up as the lights flickered a little, but still stayed on. Though the storm was really raging outside, I knew we'd be fine in my office, since we had everything we needed, including each other, to get us through the weekend.

We cleaned off our plates, dumped the broccoli salad in a bag, tied it off good and tight and put in the garbage, then loaded the dishwasher. I liked that we were clearing up everything together, sure that hadn't felt this at ease in years, especially with a woman.

After we turned out the lights and closed the boardroom door behind us, I took hold of her hand and we walked side by side back to my office, grinning at each other, the air ripe with anticipation.

I couldn't believe the way my heart was pounding, like a kid going on my first date, knowing what we'd be getting up to once we got back to my office.

Not wanting to rush her, or take anything for granted, though I put the lights on low, and put on some music, I also thought I'd better turn on the wall-mounted TV.

With the sound of the storm raging outside, Grace helped me pull out the bed, and I got the duvet and pillows from the shelf above my clothes, so we'd be warm while we slept.

I decided to put two glasses and a couple bottles of liqueurs on the end table beside the bed, in case she wanted something a little sweet after our dinner.

After I'd stripped off my jeans and T-shirt, and got down to my boxers, and she'd kicked off her heels, we crawled into bed together, and I handed her the remote control. Smirking, she cocked an eyebrow. "You really want to watch TV?"

With her in my bed looking sexy as fuck in just a T-shirt and her white lace panties, I shook my head, met her gaze and told her the truth. "No."

Slyly grinning, she turned off the TV, tossed aside the remote and her smile grew even wider as she slid her hot little body over mine.

Curling her fingers into my hair, as her tongue slipped past my lips, I could feel my erection fighting to break free of my boxers. And I just knew I had to get inside her, had to know how good it would feel to really connect with her.

But I had feeling that once we finally made love, I'd never want to let her go -- though I already had a pretty strong feeling that I was already more than a little in love with her.

We kissed for what felt like forever as she slid her warm, soft body up and down over mine, getting me rock hard, as I dug my hands into her ass, thrusting up at her, with both us moaning.

Blue eyes heavy with arousal, she pulled back, traced a finger around my lips and whispered, "You know what I've been dying to have a taste of?" Mesmerized by the sight of her, with those red curls loose around her shoulders, I shook my head, trying to think of what else she could want. Then my eyes flared and breath stalled as she surprised me and whispered, "You."

I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head, as she began to kiss her way down my body. With a playful nip at my chin, dusting hot, open-mouthed kisses across my collar bone, slowly tracing her tongue around my nipples, she had my breath hitching in my throat, as I felt my nipples growing diamond hard as she gave them a little tug with her teeth.

Softly moaning, she continued her erotic journey, kissing her way down over my abs. My heart nearly pounding out of my chest at the feel of her hot, little tongue sliding lower still, till she was pushing down my boxers and tracing her tongue along the length of me from my balls all the way up to the tip.

Holy fuck, I'd never experienced anything nearly this hot. Digging my hands into her hair, I groaned at the feel of her sliding her tongue up and down on me, licking all around my pulsing cockhead. Really getting into it, softly beginning to purr, I could feel the vibration going right through me as she drew me into the heat of her mouth. It had been so long since I'd had a woman go down on me, I thought it had to be the sweetest gift she could have bestowed, selflessly giving me this much pleasure.

Tugging her T-shirt over her head, freeing her gorgeous breasts, reaching down, I filled my palms with her warm soft flesh. Kneading them in my hands, gently tugging at her nipples, as she lay across me, I loved the sexy little noises coming out of her as I toyed with her as she plunged me even deeper into her mouth. I honestly don't think I'd ever felt this lost in the feel of a woman.

The way she kept sucking me back, licking all around me, she had me so close I knew I had to find a condom. No way did I want to come in her mouth, when all I could think of was how good it would feel to sink myself deep into her body.

Probably had the best showers of my life this past week, jerking off as I thought how of how amazing it would feel if I ever got the chance to push my way inside her.

I chuckled at the way she yelped when I pulled her off me, and started feeling around on the floor for my jeans.

With her heated gaze on mine, I slipped a condom packet out of my wallet. And I couldn't believe it when she held out her hand, letting me know that she wanted to do the honors.

Holding my breath as she tore open the packet with her teeth, I just stared wide-eyed as she took her time slowly rolling the little sheath down over the length of me. Once she was done, with a little kiss to the end of my cock, she looked up at me wearing a sly little smile.

Desperate for a taste of her, I took her mouth in a flaming hot kiss as I carefully eased her onto her back. By the time I got between her legs I was so hard, I just hoped I could make it inside her before I lost it. I really wanted this first time to be good for her, as I painstakingly nudged my way into her inch my inch, lost in her stormy gaze as she wrapped her legs around me and drew me even deeper inside her.

My eyes locked on hers, as I sank into the heat of her body, I clenched my teeth and groaned at the feel of her inner muscles contracting around me as I thrust, filling her right up to her womb.

"Oh, wow, you feel so good," she murmured as I began to carefully pull back and push in a little harder with every flex of my hips.

"So do you." She felt like heaven, so warm and wet and snug. I actually wished that I never had to pull out. Though I imagined we'd probably raise a few eyebrows around the office, if this was all we ever did.

"God I love this with you," I told her as she wrapped herself around me like a second skin, her whole body starting to shiver as I felt her starting to climax.

Tunneling in and out of her hard and fast, hitting her right where she needed me, I loved the way she squealed as she came. Every inch of her flushed and shivering as I let out a growl, threw back my head and let go, nearly overflowing the condom as I pumped into her for all I was worth, coming harder than I'm sure I'd ever come in my life.

The way she clung to me, pressing her lips to my neck, my chin, my mouth, this felt like way more than just sex.

As I brushed the hair out of her eyes, kissing her back, gazing into her eyes, I had no idea it was possible to feel this connected to another person. Lucky for us, we had two more days to explore every last one of our desires.

Both of us still breathing pretty hard, after we'd finally pulled apart, we had some water, to try and cool off. Then we grinned at each across the bed as I poured us both a liqueur.

As I watched the way her chest was still heaving, my attention was drawn to her taut little nipples.

Dipping my finger into my snifter of Grand Marnier, I had her laughing when I decided it might be fun to taste those pretty nipples, after I'd painted them in the sweetness of the orange liqueur.

As I ran a sticky finger around each one, and began licking all around them, the way she was starting to shiver, curling her fingers into my hair, I wondered if I could get her off, just from teasing her like this. Sucking them into my mouth, one after the other, twirling my tongue around them, I had her nearly crawling out of her skin by the time I decided to dribble a little more down over her belly to the top of her mound, tracing that path with my tongue, too.

I smiled as the little red curl sitting over her sex tickled my nose as I spread her legs and slowly dragged my tongue along the length of her pussy from her tight little back hole, all the way up to her little pink clit.

"Oh, wow, that feels sooo, good," she murmured, as I hungrily lapped and licked and sucked, feasting on her delectable little pussy. Suckling on her clit, thrusting two fingers in and out of her, I soon had her shuddering and coming all over my tongue, even harder than before.

I was hard again too, really hard, and eager to know, once I pushed my way inside her, how wet she'd feel, now that she'd come that hard.

"On your knees," I told her, making her smirk.

But once she was down on all fours, smiling over her shoulder at me, and I had a condom rolled into place I thought I'd come just from the sight of her, waiting to be filled up all over again.

Digging my hands into her hips, I rolled my eyes at the feel of her eagerly clenching around me as I sank my erection into her body. She just felt so tight this way I knew I wouldn't last long. Dropping kisses over her back, I just went for it and gave it to her good and hard, the erotic sound of my thighs slapping against her ass, spurring me to take her even harder. She seemed to be enjoying it a little rougher too, the way she was starting to moan, thrusting her ass back for more.

As I felt my release washing over me, and as she began to whimper, we both came in a shuddering rush. The way I was still pulsing inside her, I couldn't believe how hard I'd come, especially so soon after we'd just made love.

After I pulled out and wrapped my arms around her, the way she curled into my side, pressing her lips to my neck, had me feeling over the moon. As I ran my hands over her quivering body, what we had together just felt so good I just hoped she was feeling, too. Because now that I'd found her, I couldn't imagine being without her.

Even with the storm still going strong outside, after spending half the night nearly wearing each other out, we slept like the dead. With Grace's warm, soft body tucked in tight against me, I'm sure I'd never slept better.

In the morning, when I opened my eyes and saw that she was still curled in nice and tight, I pressed a kiss to her shoulder, glad that it hadn't all been a dream.

As her eyes came open she turned her head, flashing me a contented smile, and said, "Morning," as she stretched her arms of her head, giving me a peek of her little pink nipples as the cover slipped down, exposing her luscious breasts.

Just the sight of her naked, had my cock starting to stir back to life. But I thought we'd better have some breakfast before we started getting busy again.

I reached for my phone, and scrolled through my contacts, till I found the number of the hotel kitchen up the street. "Rain's not as bad this morning, so hopefully I can order us some breakfast."

Grace eyed me, biting into her lip. "I was thinking if the rain's starting to let up, that maybe I should go."

"Why?" She had to be kidding, we were having such a good time together, I couldn't believe she'd want to leave.

She shrugged, carefully eyeing me. "It's just that I kind of feel like I'm invading your space. After all, this is still your office, though it's sort of become your home."

"Well, it can be our space, if you want it to be. You can put some clothes in the cupboard. And you can shower in here, too, so you wouldn't have to go home if you didn't want to."