Perfect Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can just imagine what everyone would say, if they ever found out I was shacking-up with the boss."

I put my phone down and pulled her against me and kissed the top of her head. "We'll just have to be discreet. I know Richard's pretty loyal, and he'd never say anything."

Turning her head to look at me, she narrowed her eyes. "So, have you done this before, had a woman staying here with you?"

Looking her in the eye, I shook my head. "No. You're the only one who's ever stayed here with me." I dropped a kiss on the end of her nose. "So... how about it, you want to have some breakfast, get a shower, and enjoy the rest of the weekend together?"

The way she was looking me and not saying anything, I wondered if maybe there was more to it than she was letting on. Heaving a sigh, I nodded. "I know I might be a little old for you. I'm going to be forty-two in another couple of months, and I'm guessing you're still in your twenties, so if that's what's bothering you..."

She turned and faced me, looking shocked. "No! That never entered my head. And you sure don't act like a guy in his forties." Wiggling her eyebrows, she slipped her hand under the covers and circled me in her fist and started to jack me up and down. "And you sure as hell don't feel like a guy who might be too old for me, not when you wake up this hard in the morning."

Chuckling, I pulled her in for a hug. "Then why don't we just enjoy each other, and see where this thing goes."

She crawled over to my side of the bed, slid her body over mine and tugged my bottom lip between her teeth. And damn, now I could hardly think straight, she had me so fucking hard.

"On one condition."

"What's that?" I asked, as I slid my hands down over her backside and gave her a squeeze, pulling her nice and tight against me.

"I'll stay if I get to finish what we started in that elevator."

I think my eyebrows shot to my hairline as I pictured her sliding her hot little pussy over my cock and taking me for a ride, like I'd she'd done then, only fully clothed. "Deal," I said, trying to keep a straight face, while also trying to remember to breathe. Damn, she was fun, and I realized also turning out to be everything I'd ever wanted.

As she sank her sweet little body down, till she had me fully impaled inside her, I don't think I'd ever seen anything hotter or felt anything sweeter than Grace acting out her fantasy by giving me a ride.

She just looked so beautiful, with all that wild, red hair curling down her back, teeth digging into her bottom lip, and her breasts bouncing as she focused all her energy on getting us both off.

As I felt her inner muscles clenching around me, I thrust up and groaned and she slammed her ass back down, taking me balls deep as I let go and filled her up with every last drop I had.

Then it hit me as I kept on pulsing inside her, she'd been riding me bare back -- without a condom. Though I knew I was clean, I just hoped she was on the pill.

After she threw back her head and squealed, every inch of her shivering, she collapsed in my arms, both of us breathing pretty hard; she smiled into my eyes and slid her tongue between my lips. And right now as she nearly kissed my face off, I didn't really care if we'd just started a family, because I had a feeling we were going to be together, and hopefully soon willing to let everyone know that we were a couple.

I had a little table in the corner of the room, where we enjoyed our breakfast, with a hot carafe of coffee and another with fresh orange juice.

As Grace dug into her eggs Benedict, she made me laugh the way she moaned, rolling her eyes. "This is so good, I'll bet it's from the same place you ordered that breakfast sandwich for me." Putting her knife and fork down, she reached across the table and squeezed my hand. "I could hardly believe that you'd do something that sweet, when I mentioned I hadn't had time to eat."

I just shrugged. "Well, I didn't want you passing out on your first day here. And I'm just glad you enjoyed it."

We both looked outside as it started thundering again, as the rain picked up and really started coming down.

"I'm just glad the roof's been able to handle all this rain, without springing a leak, with how long this storm's been dragging on," she said looking up at the ceiling.

"Actually, this place is built pretty solid. I only had it built a few years ago, so the roof's still pretty new. And after we got stranded, I had the elevators checked again, too, just to be on the safe side."

Grace looked a little puzzled. "So you own the building, and you run the business?"

"I decided the way the business was starting to take off that I should invest in a building, so I could rent out some suites, just in case of a downturn. We've got the top two floors for now, with room to grow if we need any more space."

She nodded, looking impressed. "I just thought you ran the place. I had no idea that you owned it, too."

As I topped up her coffee, I explained. "I've always enjoyed being outdoors, and decided I could make a business out of supplying anything anyone would ever need for camping or hiking or enjoying themselves on the water, or even just getting out and around the city. And lucky for me, it's paid off. The downturn hasn't really touched us, and business just keeps growing."

"Looking through our catalogue at all the different high-end bikes we sell, I was wondering what people do with their old bikes, once they buy a new one from you."

I shrugged. "Not sure. But I'm hoping they'd donate them somewhere rather than throwing them out."

I watched the way her gaze perked up and she sat up in her seat, wondering what she was up to. "But what if we offered to pick them up, refurbish them and make sure they found a home with someone who could use a bike, that maybe can't afford one?"

As I thought about how it could work, I started nodding. "Actually, that sounds like a really good idea. We could hire a few bike repair guys, and it would be a nice way to give back. My mother's always done book drives, to get books into the hands of underprivileged kids. And I've helped her with that since I was a kid, packing up boxes and getting them shipped out. But the idea of getting bikes that normally might me discarded, up and running again, would be a really nice thing to do." I went and got my tablet and we brain-stormed for a bit, and by the time we were done, I'd contacted a few people who could help us to get it going.

As we cleaned up from our breakfast, Grace said, "And my mom ran a coat drive every year that I always helped her with. We made sure all the kids in our area had warm coats for the winter. So, sounds like we have that in common, too."

As we settled back on the couch, I decided that I liked her values and I also liked the way she thought. Instead trying to figure out what she could get out of me, like so many other women I'd known, she was busy trying to figure out who else we could help.

After I'd popped us some popcorn in the microwave, with Grace curled up by side, we watched a few movies together. And we soon discovered we had the same sense of humor, as we threw back our heads laughing our asses off as we watched Bill Murray and Rodney Dangerfield stumbling around the golf course with Chevy Chase in Caddyshack and then Eddie Murphy dodging around the police to the catch the bad guys in Beverly Hills Cop.

Probably the best weekend I'd ever had, I kind of hated that she decided she'd better go home on Sunday night, if only get a change of clothes, so she wouldn't have to do the walk of shame when she came in on Monday.

Though she said she didn't need a ride, I still took her home in a taxi just to be sure she got there okay. After we pulled up in front of her little apartment building, I kissed her so long and hard in her doorway, I actually laughed out loud at the way the cabbie was glaring me down by the time I got back in the cab. But all was forgiven when I made sure he got a good tip for wasting his time cooling his heels while I was enjoying saying goodbye to Grace.

Next day I phoned her extension, and smiled when I heard her voice. With no preamble, so she couldn't back out, I asked, "So, what would you prefer for dinner: roast beef, salmon teriyaki or chicken in a mushroom sauce."

I laughed when she didn't say anything at first, till she finally said, "This has got to be the weirdest crank call ever."

"Okay, then what are you wearing?" I breathed into the phone, doing my best to sound like a perv.

She didn't skip a beat as she rhymed off everything she had on. "Red lace bra and panties, sheer black thigh high stockings, these really sexy red soled shoes, and a black scoop neck dress. Why, who wants to know?"

I laughed and said, "Me. Because I want to know what I'm going to be peeling off you, after we've had dinner in my office tonight."

"Oh." I could feel the smile in her voice when she said, "In that case, I think I'll have the chicken." And we both laughed.

We got into a routine after that. During the day, we rarely saw each other, and if we did, we nodded and politely said hello, like we'd do with anyone else in the office. But when she'd come up to my office later, after everyone had gone home for the night, we'd enjoy a nice meal together and talk about our day, and then we'd crawl into bed and enjoy the hell out of each other.

We did this for months, and she gradually brought more clothes from home to hang in the closet, so she wouldn't have to go home at night.

But I started to think as I dropped a kiss to the top of her head as she slept in my arms, as nice as this was, I wanted more.

GRACE

I was going over the latest pricing in our new catalogue, with Mitch sitting on the edge of my desk, pointing out the changes, when he reached out and wrapped a few of my curls around his hand, and began sliding them through his fingers. Staring up at him, I cocked an eyebrow and waited for him to let go.

When he didn't take the hint, I gave him a narrow eyed glare. "Unless you want to lose those fingers, I'd let go of my hair, if I were you."

Though he laughed, he finally he let my hair slip out of his fingers.

Then I groaned when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Will turning around and walking away, stalking away actually, and my heart sank. Even from behind, he looked angry. Oh god, now I wondered what he'd seen. I just hoped he didn't think I had anything going on with Mitch.

I got up so fast I almost knocked my chair over, as I told Mitch, "Be right back."

Waylaid by my boss Iris asking how the changes were going, I answered her as fast as I could, without being rude, while keeping my eye on the door. By the time I made my way out into the hallway, I looked up and down and couldn't believe Will was gone. He must have really been moving. I wondered if he got the elevator, or took the stairs up to his office. But no matter which way he went, I had an awful feeling that he was upset, and that I should go and find him.

His assistant Richard seemed puzzled when I popped my head into his office to ask if Will was around. "No. I'm sorry, Miss Grace. He just left and didn't say where he was going, or when he'd be back, which isn't like him."

When I nodded, feeling my heart sinking down around my feet, lowering his voice he confided, "I took a look in his office just now, and I have a feeling something happened to his lunch plans."

As he opened the door to show me what he meant, I felt even worse as I looked at the two place settings with white china and cutlery and wine glasses on the little table in the corner of his office, where we usually shared dinner. I realized he'd gone all out, especially when I noticed the long-stemmed red roses sitting in a crystal vase next to where I usually sat. And there was a bottle of wine on ice and a big bag from the hotel of what I imagined of he had planned for our lunch, now sitting abandoned.

Now I knew why he'd come to my office -- to invite me to join him for lunch, which kind of surprised me, since we never did this during the day.

But after he'd seen Mitch looking pretty cozy with me, leaning in close and running his hands through my hair, I think Will decided against not only having lunch with me, but maybe even having anything to do with me again.

Considering how his marriage had ended, I couldn't really blame him. He'd been let down before, and probably thought I was no better than his ex-wife, going behind his back with someone else, especially with how close we'd become.

I decided this was something I had to tell him face to face. This was not a conversation for over the phone.

And if he'd bothered to come into the office again, I might have been able to explain to him what had happened with Mitch.

But a few days later, when I went up and asked again, Richard told me that Will had decided to take a trip to Taiwan to talk to one of the manufacturers. I think seeing the way my face dropped, Richard tried to soften the blow by telling me that he'd been putting the trip off for months, and finally had to deal with a few issues in person.

I wanted to think it was true, and it was just business. But I had a feeling after he thought he'd found me cozying up with Mitch, he didn't want to see me anymore.

Next day I was surprised to get a call from Charlie, my old boss. "Hey, Grace, just wondering if you and Chrissy were still making cupcakes or if you've found a new job."

"Actually, I have found something, and it's going pretty well." If I ignored the fact that I'd been foolish enough to get myself tangled up with the boss. But that was something I decided not to share, even though I considered Charlie a friend.

"Well, I was kind of hoping you might consider coming back to work for me. I've got some new investors, and things are looking up. And if you haven't really settled in yet, I'd love it if you'd be okay with leaving where you are to come and work with us again."

I had a feeling that Will would probably be relieved if he came back and found that I was gone. Then he wouldn't have to tell me to leave.

Still, I really hated the thought of never seeing him again, even just to say goodbye. "How about if I think on it for a bit, and get back to you on Monday?"

"Sure. Just call and let me know. We've even got the same office space right across from the park. So, you'd still have the same view."

"Sounds good. Really glad to hear you're back in business, Charlie. And either way, I'll let you know what I decide."

Monday morning, after an awful night's sleep, I woke up rolled over, took a look at my phone, and wanted to scream. How in hell could I be late again? I think I needed to get a new phone.

After I'd raced through my shower and dressed in a panic, I got on the subway and crossed my fingers that this time there'd be no delays. Looking down at my feet, at least my shoes matched, since I made sure to take a close look at them before I'd slipped them on.

When I got in the lobby, just like last time the elevator door was closing, so I raced as fast as I could to get inside. But this time it was empty.

Just as the door was sliding shut, I gasped as I watched an arm reach out to push it open again.

And I could hardly believe it when Will stepped inside. He eyed me for a moment, and I gave him a nod, not even sure what to say.

"We meet again," he said, looking around the elevator, then back at me.

When I didn't respond, he said, "I'm sorry, Grace. I know I shouldn't have just walked out without talking to you. It's just that when I saw Mitch looking like he was about to kiss you, with his hands in your hair, my mind went blank, and I knew I had to leave. I've asked around and I know he flirts with every woman in the office. And when I finally thought it through, I didn't think you'd be the type to play me like that."

"Well I'm not. And if you would have walked into my office, you would have heard me telling him to get his hands out of my hair, or I'd break his fingers."

He chuckled. "That's sounds like you." Then he tipped his head and said, "How about if we go up to my office and I order us some breakfast."

"I'm late enough now. And since I've only got two weeks left here, I think I'd better get in and get to work."

He looked puzzled. "What do you mean you've only got two weeks left?"

I shrugged, deciding I might as well tell him. "I handed in my notice on Friday. I'm going back to my old job."

"Grace, I said I'm sorry and I meant it. And you can't quit. I'll just tear up your resignation."

"I really don't think it's a good idea that we work together, even if we can manage to work things out."

"But I kind of like the idea of having my wife close by." He reached for my hand, squeezed it. "So we can have dinner together every night, and talk, and..."

Not sure I heard him right; I turned and looked at him. "What do you mean you like to have your wife close by?"

"Well, I had planned to have lunch with you that day, and ask what you'd think of us getting married, we'd gotten so close. But after I saw you two together, I needed the time away to think."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring box just as the door opened on the top floor, near his office.

Then the door slid closed again because we didn't get out. I watched as he dropped to one knee, looked up at me and said, "If you'll have me, and can forgive me, I'd love to make you my wife and spend the rest of my life with you."

Wiping at my eyes, I didn't know what to say. I was totally in love with him. And I could understand why he was upset, so I just threw my arms around him and hugged him tight. And I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed, and kissed my belly since he was still on his knees.

We got married a few weeks later, just a quiet wedding with close family and a few good friends. And wow my man looked hot as hades in a tux. The way he smiled at me with eyes blazing as I came up the aisle in my little white dress on my father's arm, I wanted to run up and kiss him before we even said our vows.

And after we'd settled into married life, we decided we'd split our time between the office, his condo and the cottage, since our two kids who came along a year apart, loved it up there as much as we did.

After we'd finished lunch, our three and half year old daughter was holding a book her grandmother had been reading her about a white knight riding in on a horse to save his lady.

Sitting on her grandma Braden's lap in the living room, our little red-headed sweetheart, opened up her book pointed at the picture of the knight on horseback and asked, "Did daddy ride in on a white horse and rescue you, Mamma? Is that how you got married?"

I shook my head and smiled over at my hubby sitting beside me on the couch. "No, your Daddy was actually riding an elevator when he rescued me."

"And your mom was too, when she rescued me right back," Will said, as he slid his hand into the back of hair, to pull me against him and kiss my cheek.

"Is it even possible for two people to rescue each other?" our dark-haired, nearly five year old son Billy asked, looking back and forth between the two of us, confused.

Will smiled and pulled me a little closer. "It sure is, because I know I wouldn't have the life I have now if it wasn't for your mother coming to my rescue."

Then Will touched his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiled against his lips and kissed him back. And watching us share a kiss, Billy groaned as his mother and father smiled and Kelly happily grinned clapping her hands together, like she was watching her fairy tale come true.

That first morning we met, I couldn't believe my luck when everything seemed to go wrong. But I realized now that the timing was perfect, because I found the man of dreams waiting for me to step inside that elevator and claim his heart.