Perfectly Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I agreed, smiling on the outside, furious on the inside at where this was going.

"We sat on the sofa and talked with the DJ for a bit. His name is Michael by the way. Then Jake reminded me that this was his makeout room." She giggled, with a quick glance at me. She changed lanes to pass a slow moving car. We were only a couple of miles from home now.

"Since nobody could see us, we got a little more aggressive than we were on the dance floor."

"Meaning?" I asked.

She glanced at me and winced, as if reluctant to tell all. But she also appeared about to burst open with excitement to tell someone. Excitement won the battle. "He had my blouse completely open, which wasn't that hard, I had a lot of the buttons already undone."

"I remember."

"Do you also remember my bra?"

"See-through."

She glanced at me and giggled. "So glad I wore it. Made me feel sexy when he slid his hands over the soft lace. He could see everything but he unsnapped it pretty quick anyway, of course."

"Of course," I echoed dryly.

"And, you know," she giggled.

"Does that mean squeezing nipples? Kissing and sucking them too?"

"Duh."

"With Michael watching."

She grimaced. "Once, when I looked his way, Michael winked at me. It was a little weird doing that in front of a total stranger."

She turned off the highway and got on a neighborhood road. We were close to home.

"You enjoyed him sucking your tits?"

"You're joking, right?' she asked, laughing.

"Did he rub your pussy?"

"Only over my clothes. No way I was gonna undo my pants with Michael watching."

"Did you return the favor?"

"Babe, we made out for like forever, so, yeah. After a while, Jake undid his belt. I got the hint. I wasn't gonna undo my pants but Jake didn't mind the audience." She paused, lost in memories for a moment. She glanced at me, grinning. "I gotta admit, it felt pretty wicked reaching in his pants and pulling out a rock hard dick. So crazy. Playing with another guy's dick. When I pulled it out, he was hard as a rock."

"You said that, twice."

"Well, it's flattering, you know, him so turned on by me. He was dripping precum."

"Yeah. Flattering."

I swallowed, my throat dry. I wondered if the dry heaves would start again. A little bit of vomit came up my throat. I swallowed it back down. In spite of my body's revulsion, I had to know. "Did you jack him off until he came?"

She shook her head, staring at the road. "I rubbed the precum around on the tip and squeezed him while we made out. But I never stroked it to finish him. Michael watching creeped me out a little."

"I'm sure Jake enjoyed it even if he left with blue balls," I commented dryly.

"Oh hell yeah," she giggled. "We both had a blast. I mean, holy shit, if Michael hadn't been there, I would have blown him. I haven't tasted any cum but yours in like forever."

"Too bad Michael was there," I agreed, sarcastically.

"Yeah. I did get to lick precum off my fingers, though, so there was that." She giggled. "I made a big show of it. I would rub the precum on his dick, then lift my finger up and suck it. He loved that. I felt his dick throb when I grabbed it again. Anyway, it got to the point we either had to fuck or stop, so we buttoned up and came back to the table."

"That's why you were so thirsty when you got back. You had just made out, all hot and bothered, for almost an hour."

A few moments later she turned into our driveway, waited for the garage door, then pulled inside. She turned off the engine. We sat, the silence broken only by little pings and pops from the cooling engine.

"Before we go in," Mia offered, "I've talked on and on about my night. Tell me about you and Courtney. Did you guys have as much fun as me and Jake, at least before you started feeling sick?"

"Funny you should ask." I paused, took a breath and sighed. No need to ruin the night for both of us. "It's late, babe. I want to tell you everything that happened, but I'm tired and still a little sick. Can we talk in the morning?"

"Sure, love, of course," Mia answered. "Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm feeling better. Just need to relax and take a shower." I needed the memories of the night washed away as much as possible. Strange, though. As we walked inside, Mia had no idea how differently our respective nights had gone. For her, it was thrilling, adventurous, fun, a naughty fantasy night come true, an exciting memory she would cherish. For me, the night had been lonely, humiliating, embarrassing, sickening, absolutely one of the worst nights of my life. With those wildly divergent experiences generating polar opposite emotions, we showered and joined each other in bed. She gently fell asleep, smiling. I tossed and turned, fuming.

A new day, a new attitude. No, not so much. I woke up surly. I was in the kitchen drinking coffee when Mia walked in freshly showered. "You got up early," she commented, seeing the half empty coffee pot.

"Couldn't sleep."

"Still feeling bad?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yep," I concurred. "Probably not for the reasons you're thinking."

"What does that mean?"

"We never got to the details of my night."

She poured herself a cup, spooned in some sugar and sat across the table as she stirred the steaming liquid. "I'm all ears, babe. From the look on your face and your attitude, I gather your time with Courtney was not as fun as mine was with Jake. What happened?"

"First off, my time with Courtney comprised all of three minutes."

"Huh?"

"That's how long we talked before her friend wandered by our table. Courtney was all excited to see her old friend who was just as excited to see her and then invited her to come upstairs to see the other old friends. Courtney excused herself and sort of promised you and Jake would be right back from your dance. The next time I saw her was after you and Jake got back. That was four hours later."

"No way!"

"Way."

"That bitch! When Jake and I got back, I remember you were acting all grouchy. Jake called Courtney and she and her friends were at our table in a couple of minutes. I assumed she had just left or something, that you had been with her the whole time I was with Jake."

"Nope. She left right after you guys. I got the pleasure of spending four fucking hours watching the purses and coats, completely alone."

"That sucks."

"Tell me about it. I sat on my ass for a couple of hours, then I got up and tried to find you for a while. Couldn't find anyone. Went back and sat on my ass some more. Fours hours after you left, you and Jake showed back up, all hot and bothered from your makeout session. Until then, I'd been alone."

Mia stood, walked around the table and kneeled next to me. Her eyes reddened. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She leaned against my shoulder. "Oh my god, babe. I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I swear I had no idea you were alone. If I had any idea you were alone, I would have come back in a heartbeat."

"Then Courtney returns with her friends just in time to watch you and Jake demonstrate your little 'climb on Jake huggy dance' and french kiss in front of everybody. I stood there like an idiot, astonished. I couldn't believe my eyes. You were frenching another guy right in front of me, in front of everybody. I felt like some wimp cuckold whose wife cheats and humiliates him in public. Didn't you see her friends giggling and snickering, smirking at me when you kissed Jake? Everyone was laughing at the wimp husband of the wife Jake was taking for a spin. That's why I got sick. That's when I went to the restroom and threw up, watching my wife cheat on me in public, humiliate me in the worst possible way. Worst fucking night of my life. Well, the night my step-dad died was worse. This was close to that. I'm not exaggerating. That's how bad I felt."

A pall fell across her face. She lifted her hands to her mouth. "Oh shit. I was, like, almost having sex with Jake while you sat at the booth all by yourself wondering where everyone was."

"Yep."

Mia sobbed. Tears flowed freely now. "I can't believe I did that. I fucked up. I'm so sorry. I never meant to humiliate you. That's the last thing I would ever do. I swear, I thought you and Courtney were doing the same thing. And when Jake and I made out in front of you and her friends, I swear I thought her friends were thinking that you had as much fun with Courtney as I had with Jake, that I wasn't cheating, that we were both..."

"Listen Mia. What her friends absolutely knew for certain was that Courtney had been with them all night. They knew Courtney and I hadn't done a damn thing together. That's what they knew. That's why it was so damn humiliating. You and Jake talked about all your dancing together, about the special dance you came up with and even demonstrated for us. Obviously the two of you had spent a lot of time together. And her friends knew I hadn't been with Courtney at all. No. I'd been alone, the hapless wimp, left to watch the purses. They snickered and smirked at the weak, sissy cuckold whose wife played with another man in front of him."

"Oh shit. I swear, I swear to god I..."

"You can stop swearing about what you didn't know, and what you didn't mean to do. I get it. From what you told me last night, you were fed a line of bull by Jake that you decided to believe. I get that you had no idea I was alone for four hours."

I took a sip of coffee. Mia stood, pulled a chair against mine and sat down close to me. She put her arm on mine, holding my hand with hers. She wiped her eyes. "Love, you listened last night while I went on and on about making out in the DJ's room, him sucking my tits, me almost giving him a hand job. And that whole time you were having one of the worst nights of your life. I can't believe you didn't slap me, yell at me, curse at me or something while I told you that stuff."

"What good would it do? The night was over. We were almost home. Nothing you could do to change things."

"I could have shut my mouth and quit gloating about how much fun I had."

I shook my head. "I wanted to hear everything. I needed to understand how things got so crazy. How the hell did my loving wife turn into the bitch from hell humiliating me in public? What happened those four hours while I watched the damn purses? And you told me. Now I know. I understand what happened. Doesn't change it, but I understand."

"You know I didn't mean to..."

Part of me understood that my anger should be at the whole situation, not just at my wife. But I couldn't stop myself. "Mia, stop telling me what 'I' know. I'll tell 'you' what 'I' know. I know you left for a five minute dance and then stayed gone with another guy for four hours without asking me, without talking to me about it, without knowing for sure what I was doing. You made out with him, played with his dick while he sucked your tits. What I know is that you did that while I sat alone watching your damn purse like a total loser. What I know is that when you got back, everyone laughed and snickered at the wimp cuckold while you french kissed Jake in front of me. That's what I know."

Mia stood and ran to the bedroom. The door slammed closed but I could still hear her bawling. Okay, now we both felt bad. This day was sliding downhill like an Olympic toboggan.

I took a deep breath, reminded myself that every problem can be an opportunity. Try to find the silver lining around this dark cloud. To do that, I pulled out a notebook and a pen. What did we learn last night? Hmm.

Courtney is Jake's cheerleader. Their stories featured Jake as the center of attention. The night out was not for all of us to have fun, it was for Jake to have fun with my wife. Courtney was there to keep me company while Jake played with another woman. Courtney made that clear when she did not want to dance, initially, and later when she mentioned everyone knows Jake gets to play with other women. Her friends being there was a coincidence that magnified the issue. She left me to be with them and didn't come back because, why should she? Jake had his girl to play with. Mission accomplished in their book.

What else did we learn? Jake distorted our dinner conversation when he described it to Mia. In retrospect, not a surprise. He bragged about his skill as a liar in his former job as a minister. He lied to get the job, and could not care less whether what he preached was true. Then he lied to Mia about me being on board with swapping for the night. Jake is a lying, snake in the grass, low-life, woman stealing ass. Got it.

We learned Jake loves cars in general, and his precious 71 'Cuda in particular. And we learned that his stupid ass car alarm does not have cameras. Hmm. That might come in handy.

We learned that, under the right circumstances, my wife was down with us swapping partners for dancing, kissing and some fondling. Our previous discussion about it 'maybe' happening sometime was theoretical. Now we know it's a definite go, for her at least. She fell for Jake's bullshit and had a ball. As upset as I was for myself, I still felt happy for her, for the joy and excitement she exuded as she told me of her evening.

My night was one of total disappointment, culminated with me getting blind sided and humiliated. But, Mia was right about my initial attraction to Courtney. Had things been handled differently, had the evening been planned with all of us on board with swapping from the beginning, and no long lost friends unexpectedly showing up, hell, we might have all gone home happy and horny as hell, with me having memories of Courtney's breasts and her licking my precum. I considered that possibility and decided that I might, hell, that I definitely would have been down for that.

Time to talk.

"Mia. Can I come in?" I heard sniffles and a muffled yes. She lay curled in a fetal position on the bed, one pillow under her head, one snuggled against her body. I lay beside her and pulled the pillow away from her body. I gently scooted close, putting my arm under her neck until her head rested on my chest instead of the pillow. I kissed her hair and used my other arm to stroke her body.

"You still love me?" she asked, between sniffles.

"Of course I love you. I'm angry about last night. But my anger stems from a lot of things that all came together to make it an awful experience. The one mistake you made was only a small part of what happened." She swiveled her head to look upward at me. "Yep. As I see it, you made one mistake. You trusted Jake and Courtney. Everything you did came from your trust in others. You believed Courtney would keep me company. Why wouldn't you? Who leaves someone alone that they called and asked to go out, for four hours no less? No one does that. Of course you trusted that Courtney was with me. You trusted Jake and his expert bullshit. Jake's a charmer. You believed what he told you. Surprise, you're human, a very kind human who trusts others. Is that really a bad thing? I would rather be with someone who trusts too much than someone who can't be trusted. You're still the woman I love. Always." I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"I'm sorry you had such an awful time," she cooed. I squeezed her again. We lay like that, silently holding each other, for several minutes.

"Regardless of what happened to me, I'm glad you had so much fun," I whispered.

"Really?"

"Of course. I wish I had fun too, but I enjoy seeing you smile, seeing you glow with excitement. You were bursting to tell me about everything that happened. That gleam in your eyes lit up the car."

She sat up and wiped her eyes. I sat up too, and took both her hands in mine. "I love you. I want you to be happy, always. Seeing joy on your face brings joy to my heart."

Mia squeezed my hands. "I don't want to be the only one having fun. And I would never hurt you on purpose. I want to see joy in your face too. I hope you know that."

I smiled. "I made a list of stuff I learned from last night." That brought a small laugh.

"You and your lists," she grinned.

"Yep, me and my lists. Well, the list I made had one very interesting item."

"What's that?"

I lay back on the bed and pulled her down with me. I rolled over on top of her. Looking into her eyes beneath my body, I told her. "I learned that my sexy wife is definitely down with trading partners if we find the right couple." She blushed. I smiled seeing how quickly her cheeks could redden.

"Sooooo," I said, giving her a quick peck on the lips, "I think," I kissed her again, "if we can plan it together," another kiss, "with everyone really on board," another long, deep kiss, "we may have some fun times ahead of us." I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. She giggled and pulled my head down. We kissed, passionately for a while. Gradually our kisses slowed into gentle, loving affection.

I raised my head to speak. "Let's imagine how last night could have gone." She frowned. "Not with Jake and Courtney. Let's imagine it was, oh, David and Julie."

Mia raised one eyebrow and grinned. "You think they would swap?"

"No idea. But I know you like David, and I wouldn't kick Julie out of bed." We both laughed. "So, let's imagine what might happen if we took them with us to that same club, okay? Let's replace the memory of last night with a new one we make up right now."

Mia pulled me down and kissed me. Between kisses, she managed to mumble, "I'm imagining it. Tell me, what happens after we get there with David and Julie?"

"Well, like last night you're wearing skimpy, slutty lingerie."

"Not slutty, sexy."

I smiled. "Tomato, tomahto. Anyway, it's even more lacey and see through than what you wore last night, if that's possible." She giggled. "And for your top, you're wearing your peasant blouse, the one that drapes way down over your shoulder on one side because the neck is super wide and loose. Then, when you lean forward..."

"It flops open."

"Uhh huh. It flops open." I kissed her then continued. "I see you making excuses to lean over a few times, you know, to reach your drink or to reach across the table. Any excuse to lean way forward, with David right across from you."

"Are you watching when I do it?"

"Oh yeah. And I know perfectly well why you're doing it."

Mia snaked her tongue into my mouth and mumbled, "So Dave gets to see my boobs."

"Exactly. So Dave gets to see your boobs."

"And you would know I was showing Dave my boobs?"

"I would glance at you after you did it. I would smile so you would know it was okay for you to give Dave a good look. Then, after I danced with you a few times, I would suggest to everyone that we swap dance partners. Would you like that, to dance with Dave after he had gotten to see your boobs?"

"Uh, huh. I'd like that."

"After we danced with them a few times, you and Julie would leave to go to the ladies room. While you were gone, guess what I would say to Dave?"

"What?" she moaned, reaching down to rub my penis over my pants while we talked.

"I would ask him if he liked your blouse, just to watch his expression. If he looked embarrassed, I would tell him I was okay with you showing them off. I would tell him I didn't even mind if he played with them when you and he danced together."

"You would tell him that?" Mia moaned as we kissed and she rubbed my hard cock.

"Oh yeah, I would tell him, because I know he would get hard as a rock thinking of your perfect breasts. He would want them bad. I would see his eyes fill with lust thinking about you, about your body, about his hands playing with your body, playing with your boobs while you danced."

"Oh, shit, yes, that would be so hot," Mia panted.

"When you and Julie got back, I would tell them that you and I know about a secret makeout spot in the club. And that's true. We do know about one, don't we, babe?"