Perfectly Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, huh," she moaned.

"We would take them to the room where you held another guys dick, where another man sucked your boobs. We would go there again." She moaned. "When the door opened, you would wink at Michael. Do you think he would invite us in?"

Mia shuddered with excitement. "Michael likes to watch."

"Yeah, he would want to watch another guy, this time David, open your blouse and suck your nipples, squeeze your breasts and rub his hand over your pussy while he did it."

"You'd go in too?"

"Of course. Julie and I both would go in. We would join you guys on the sofa. David on the end, then you beside him, then me on the other side of you, then Julie at the other end. Of course, with me squeezed beside you, I couldn't help but see David's hands playing with your breasts, see him unsnap your bra, watch him lean down to suck your nipples. And when you reached in his pants to take out his rock hard penis, I would see it in your hand, see you stroking him, see you rub the precum around the tip, and watch you lick the precum off your finger. I think you would even lift the finger with the precum up to my face to show it to me, then stare into my eyes when you licked it off your finger."

"Get your clothes off," she demanded, rising and unbuttoning my shirt. I returned the favor, helping pull down her pants. In minutes we were naked. She moved her warm body downward and took my rigid dick in her mouth, her hand wrapped around the base squeezing and pumping as she sucked.

I continued. "Oh yeah, that feels good. Oh, uh, when you took David's dick out, Julie would take my dick out too. You would see her stroking my hard dick while you stroked David's. You might even decide to reach out with one hand and help her rub me. Would you like that, baby, my hard dick in one hand and David's hard dick in your other hand? Would you like to hold two dicks while David kissed you, sucked on your nipples, maybe even slipped his fingers in your wet pussy while I watched him do it?"

Mia moved up into cowgirl position and lowered herself onto my dick. "Hell yes, I would like that. Keep, uh, uh, keep talking, uh, babe," she moaned while she lunged up and down, squeezing her kegels for all she was worth.

"I want to watch you orgasm with David's fingers in you. I want to see you explode with pleasure as you hold his dick, as you stroke him until he shoots his seed all over your hand. I want to see that happen." Mia 's breathing got faster, harder. "We're gonna make that happen, for real, aren't we, babe, with David and Julie, or if not them, with somebody. We're gonna do that, aren't we babe?"

She arched her back. She squeezed my shoulders so hard her fingernails bit into my flesh. "Oh my fucking godddddd. Ohhhhh godddddd. Ohhhhhh my goddddd." she screamed as she orgasmed with a fury I hadn't seen before. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she said rapidly as she plumped onto my chest. I pumped up my last few strokes into her, causing her to squeal again as I squirted into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh hell yeah," I said, agreeing, in a general sense, with whatever she meant by all those admonitions to deity. "Wow," I said, relaxing, feeling the tingles spasming a few times as the nerves gradually stopped firing.

We lay together quietly, trickles of sweat dripping across parts of our bodies. "Can I take that as a yes?" I asked, laughing. She answered with a giggle and poked my side. I continued. "Seriously, love, we can keep this as pillow talk, or, if you want to, we can see if David and Julie would like to go dancing. I'm down either way," I said, looking at the ceiling.

Mia dragged the sharp nail of her index finger across my bare chest. She scooted up and blew in my ear, then whispered, "You find their number, I'll make the call." I laughed. She giggled. Then she raised up on her elbow and looked into my eyes with a pensive frown. "Are we good now?"

I lifted my hand to softly stroke her cheek. "We've never been better, baby."

Epilogue:

Three weeks later, Jake returned from lunch. He stopped in his tracks as he passed his beloved 1971 "Cuda with the $14,000 Plum Crazy restoration paint job. "What the Fuck!" he yelled. His assistant raced out. Together they examined the long key scratch running from the front bumper to the rear tail light on the driver's side. His assistant offered no explanation other than to say people had been looking at it and, like always, the voice alarm had gone off a few times. "God damn it," Jake yelled into the air. He stomped, spun and yelled in frustration, "I'm gonna have to pay somebody to hook those damn security cameras up after all."

Life is good.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you enjoyed reading "Perfectly Charming".