Perfectly Normal and Healthy Ch. 10

Story Info
What bitches are good for and guys like too!
1.7k words
3.53
5.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danial sat at his office desk exchanging text messages with his wife Janice, while Rob the company attorney proved he was more than just legal talent by repeatedly swallowing the full length of Danial's meaty 10 inch fuck stick.

He put his phone down to grab Rob's head and held him down enjoying the young mans choking sounds as his cock started spewing one of his renowned voluminous loads of sperm into Rob's throat.

As he continued to ejaculate he pushed Rob's head off his spurting tool and started coating his face with dick snot as Rob coughed and wheezed for breath.

Rob kneeling in front of Danial was still fully clothed and Danial's ejaculate ran in thick streams from Rob's face to his tie and shirt.

When his cock stopped spurting he called out to a girl passing his door "Lee, get in here and clean me up, Rob's a bit indisposed."

Lee trotted in his office and dutifully bent over and started licking Danial's shaft clean. When he was satisfied with her job he turned back to his desk and she took that as her cue to return to work.

Rob had regained his composure and said, "I would have done that sir, I just had to get my breath back, your load took me by surprise."

Danial replied "yes, I know you would have Rob, you're a good reliable cock sucker, but you were choking and Lee was handy. Anyway our business is done for now, so you can get back to work."

Rob responded, "Yes sir, thank you!"

As he walked out Danial's desk phone started ringing, he picked it up to his ear saying, "This is Dan; oh really; yes that's fine; I'd be happy to; I'm on my way!"

About an hour later he sat in the sitting room of Jenny & Chris. Chris was one of his employees and Jenny was his wife, a primary school teacher. Chris and Jenny sat clasping each others hands, Chris said, "Thanks for allowing this sir, Jenny's ovulating now and It's better if I can work from home so I can fuck her all the time, Isn't that right babe?"

Jenny smiled sultrily at her husband and made no effort to hide the direction of her gaze as she stared pointedly at Danial's crotch and said "That's right, my eggs are ready and I want cock!"

Chris grinned and said to Jenny "Fuck you're a sexy cunt!". To Danial he said, "I still get plenty of work done, my desk chair is very low, so she can just back up to me under my desk and ride my shaft while I work. Anyway sir we were wondering, while I'm trying to knock her up, if you'd like to help?"

Danial rubbed his growing cock and said, "Sure Chris, I've got no qualms about fucking your hot wife but aren't you concerned the baby won't be yours?"

It was Jenny who answered saying "Its my body and I get used by whoever I want. We both want kids and we're not concerned with who's the 'Daddy' and besides, if they're not Chris's DNA it won't matter if he fucks them when they're older."

Danial smiled and said "Most people frown on incest, its refreshing to hear it spoken about so casually, I think keeping it in the family is highly erotic. My Janice often wears our daughters school uniform or cheer leading outfit." He made sure to be discreet about his own familial relationships.

Chris said "Jenny knows where I work and what can happen at the office, we have no secrets, just as I know she's a cheating whore slut when I'm not around but now that the bitch wants to be bred, we can decide who gets the privilege."

Jenny stood and shucked off her dress and bent over the lounge with her back to Danial, she turned her head and said to Danial, "Chris has dumped three loads in me this morning and he'll be no good until tonight, so do you want to pump a thick load of good swimmers up my uterus."

Danial stood up and started undressing as Jenny started sucking her husbands hard tool. Jenny said "I hope you do the Job Dan, I'd love a strapping son who's hung like you! oooohhhhhh fu...uck yeah.." she groaned as Danial held her hips and slowly pushed his veiny shaft into her velvet snatch.

Cream from her husband earlier deposits oozed out around Danial's shaft and Chris got to his knees beside his wife and licked it from her legs and Danial's ball sack as it came out.

Danial was loving this, she was a fit and sexy woman and he was determined to get her with child, 'the fuckin' skanky whore' he thought. He pulled his cock out and presented it to Chris who started licking around the head and shaft, enjoying the creamy treat.

Jenny looked back and said "Put it back in me Dan, that little twink can blow you at the office, now fuck me, I want all your seed."

Danial pushed her husband off his cock and reinserted it in the gasping slut, as he said, "You're still tight so your fag husband must have a little dick!" he enjoyed the cuckold act.

Jenny catching on said, "That's why you're here because I don't think my needle dick husband can get the job done, he's only good for earning money and sucking dick!"

Chris was naked by now and he knelt there shamelessly fisting his seven inch cock and groping his balls as he leered at his wife being taken by another man, he loved the role play and really got off by being belittled.

Jenny said "I know you only employ him because he's got a hole at each end. On our honeymoon I rode every stray cock in the resort while my pathetic dweeb husband was blowing the bellhops." Chris smiled at this truth, he'd been sucking cock since his school days and couldn't give it up.

Jenny knew this before they married and could understand as she loved to eat cum too, so could forgive his homosexual urges. Danial was really slapping into her now and her 36D tits swung with each thrust. She said "Let me get on my back, I want to see your face when you pump your son's into me."

She lay on her back and Danial was quick to feed his cock back into the horny cunt and get her moaning again. Chris said "Even if my balls do produce more sperm by this evening, I'd need to have a board strapped to my back to fuck you after Danial's been up you all afternoon, to stop me falling in."

Jenny giggled and said "Well babe maybe you should just breed my arse until big Dan pumps a baby into me, I like your little weeny up my pooper and I like to see your shit smeared cock when your done."

Danial surprised asked "If you like anal, its better if you clean out the back room first."

Jenny said, "Yeah maybe but I like it dirty and it makes me feel really full and slutty when a guy is packing my fudge back up the channel; ohh and after they blow and pull out, I roll over and shit myself on the floor, I love the way guys look at me like I'm such a filthy bitch."

Jenny continued "If they do then I casually wipe my fingers between my arse cheeks, get them coated and look at them in mock surprise and say oops! as i wipe them over my tits and tummy. If they're grossed out then I keep doing it. I've had guys throw up on me."

Danial smirked and said, "You're a fuckin' kinky bitch but I like your style. My son is going to be a lucky man when he turns eighteen!"

Danial pushed hard against Jenny's hips to get all of his burgeoning cock into this hot wife and started pulsing a lake of fertile sperm into places that Chris's dribbles had never reached.

Then he pulled out and lifted her by her legs, shoved a pillow under her butt and said, "Lay there for about half an hour to let my boys have a short swim and molest your eggs."

He sat down next to her and said "Chris, mouth here now." he pointed to his glistening cock. Chris got between Danial's legs and started to clean his boss's tool of the combined juices of the unfaithful coupling.

When he was clean, he got up and stunned Chris by saying "That should have done the job! However, I'll fuck her once a day from now on until the job is done, her snatch is mine until its full of arms and legs."

He further explained "Jenny, you'll come and live at my house where you'll be bred only once a day because I want you super hot to trot and my family can supervise to make sure you don't get any strays. Chris, I'll see you in the office every day, including weekends and you'll stay in the guest quarters, there's plenty of talent at work to keep you company."

Chris stuttered "But...but...ah, we..."

Danial said "No buts buddy, though you can use all the arse you like at the office. You wanted this, so until this slut's up the duff', he indicated Jenny, "Her body is my property."

Chris asked "What about your wife?"

Danial said "What about her, she'll love having another fit babe around, she loves to eat pussy!"

Jenny said, "That suits me but only once a day? I can take a lot of cock!"

Danial said, "I don't doubt that, now both of you go and pack a suitcase and we'll get going!

Jenny said "Chris, go and get my pussy clip, I want to keep Dan's cream inside me."

Chris retrieved the clip and watched as his slut wife put it on clamping her flaps together, he said "Do you want one of your butt plugs too?"

Danial said "She may be a sleazy butt slut but I'm not fucking that hole unless its clean, I love degrading women but I'm not putting a shit smeared cock in my wife's mouth!"

Jenny said "I don't think we'll do anal, I couldn't take that monster up my poop chute."

She gasped when Danial offhandedly said "You'll learn; you'll scream and cry your eyes out with pain but you'll adapt to it! That's the deal, you're a three hole package, now go and pack!"

Jenny said "But..."

Danial said "That's right deep in your butt, its what bitches are good for!"

Chris said "and guys like too!"