Star of the Show

Story Info
Sexy wife performs a very special show.
11.2k words
3.95
31k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most exclusive fitness center in town, part of the largest resort hotel in the city. This not only produced a more mature, well to do clientele but also lighter usage. The regulars knew each other.

She was a creature of habit and liked to hit the gym during it's lightest hours right after lunch and before the end of work group showed up. She frequently saw a man who appeared to be younger by about 25 years, perhaps his late 40's or early 50's, very fit, and quite attractive.

She was flattered by his admiring looks that she caught him shooting her way when he thought she wasn't looking. Eventually this familiarity grew into an exchanged smile when they passed each other in the gym. She could feel his energy though and surprisingly she found it to be arousing.

Then one day when they were alone back in the weight section, each of them lifting, he passed, then paused and said, "I feel as if I should know you" He smiled generously.

She returned his smile and replied, "Yes it does...my name is Cathy and you are?"

"Bob", he quickly replied.

That day began a period of small talk and joking around. As they grew closer and spent more time together, they bonded over their mutual love of exercise. They compared sets and reps and weight protocols and which apparatus was their favorite. As they shared their mutual love of physical activity their guards dropped and they conversed even more.

She found the bond forming was based on the love of the gym but also on his easy laughter and their mutual sense of humor.

It also didn't hurt that he was a very attractive, very fit, younger man who seemed to be drawn to her physically.

Before long Cathy began to incorporate Bob into her fantasies with her hubby and sharing her impure thoughts with her hubby as they made mad passionate love.

All during this period Bob would occasionally increase his flirting to include a suggestive comment about how attractive he found Cathy. She would respond in a manner guaranteed to draw even more interest. "What would a handsome young man like you see in an old lady like me?"

That of course simply drew more comments from Bob about how sexy and beautiful Cathy appeared. "But not here in the gym" she would protest, "I'm not exactly dressed up! I look a lot better after the gym."

She shared these conversations with her hubby as she had now identified Bob as a full-fledged "candidate" for she and her hubby's bucket list "fantasy". Their sex grew wilder and hotter.

Finally they agreed to take Bob to the next level of candidate qualification. First the interview with Cathy and then the interview with Tom and then the interview with Tom and Cathy together if the first two went well enough. The third would take place under the Gazebo behind Tom and Cathy's home. And passing all those...the "performance".

At least that was the "fantasy" not that it would get that far. Cathy was still full of fear and nerves and wasn't yet sure.

But as the days went by, as she brought her evening fantasies with Tom into the gym with Bob...at least mentally...she felt herself growing aroused and even intrigued. She found herself thinking about what it would be like actually give Tom his wish. Her face flushed as for the first time she realized she was already aroused if not convinced by the idea of pleasing Bob in front of her hubby.

And so it came to pass that Bob made a flirtatious remark to Cathy and she amplified and returned it with her sexy smile and sparking blue eyes.

He couldn't hold back. "Listen I hope I'm not being too forward if I asked if you could share a cup of coffee with me after one of our workouts."

She paused for dramatic effect...gave him her best Wendy Williams sexy expression topped by her guileless, captivating, Scandinavian eyes. "I thought you'd never ask" she said softly in a provocative retort guaranteed to stimulate his imagination.

The interviews were now set to begin. They agreed to meet at the nearby Starbucks, taking a seat out on the porch where they could be easily observed in public so as to not give anybody the wrong idea, just friends having a cup of coffee.

Selecting a small table near the street with the noise providing enough privacy to speak openly. They proceeded as one might expect for friends enjoying a post workout coffee. They would chat about their workouts and physical shape and challenges and then small talk about their lives and marital situations.

It was during these conversations that Bob revealed what an exceptional candidate she was interviewing. She was already aroused enough to not only go through with the physical part of the fantasy but to actually enjoy it and indeed look forward to it. She was now finding her mind full of impure thoughts during these coffees. She could imagine Bob struggling with the same thought process! He wasn't obvious but the physical desire he felt for her was still clear.

Bob was also happily married in all respects except for his sex life. The latter revelation opened the conversation to sexy talk.

Cathy could tell Bob was happy with his wife, Laura, but very frustrated sexually. She wondered if she should tell him about the fantasy. When Bob made a particularly sorrowful longing for more in his sex life, she decided to go ahead and reveal the opportunity to gauge his interest.

She said, "Bob I may have a solution for you, at least a partial solution. Obviously, our conversations are now very private correct?"

"Of course" he replied emphatically, anxious to hear her solution, and very hopeful that it included her!

"Well...she said slowly..."I may have an idea that could help your situation". She immediately had his attention. "Tom and I have a wonderful sex life that includes a healthy fantasy life in the bedroom. So far it's only been just fantasizing but", she glanced into his eyes and wavered momentarily before gathering courage from the look in his eyes and his expression.

"Well since we're being so honest about our sex lives I can tell you that Tom and I enjoy porno and that prompted a mutual fantasy. I'm not sure I feel comfortable sharing it just yet though. Perhaps if I get to know you better" It was time for them to finish their coffee and move on with their day.

He smiled and said, "Way to leave a guy hanging in suspense. You know you've now started a million thoughts in my mind, I can hardly wait to 'get to know you better." Still he appreciated the teasing pace. They both laughed and agreed to their next coffee date.

The next day in the gym she found their conversation added fuel to their growing fire. She began to worry if her pussy was getting so wet it would show through her workout clothes. She tried to get a glance at what she thought might be a bulge in his pants.

Their eyes met and they simply smiled...a very knowing smile! As he left the gym he paused to tell her that he was truly looking forward to their next coffee.

"Me too", she added seductively.

They met for coffee the next day. They both had difficulty concealing their excitement in anticipation of the conversation that would ensue.

He couldn't wait so he went straight to it, "So can you tell me more about that..."fantasy" he smiled.

"Well I sort of have to work up my nerve." She laughed nervously.

"Wow this must be some fantasy, please don't make me beg." He grinned. "You can't hold back now." He pleaded.

"I just don't want you to think Tom and I are some kind of freaks...or that I'm some kinky slut".

"But what if I was hoping you are a kinky slut?" he laughed.

She joined him in his infectious laugh. She remembered that his lighthearted sense of humor was one of his most appealing attributes. They both started laughing. Again the humor in their relationship was a strength.

By now Bob was hoping she was going to tell him some variation of a threesome or perhaps an open marriage, it didn't really matter he just knew he wanted to have sex with Cathy. "So are you going to make me guess? "Do you and Tom have an open marriage?"

"Oh no" she immediately interjected...it's nothing like that. We are totally faithful and love each other. Like I said we have a great sex life."

"So now you've really raised my curiosity to terminal levels...can you just tell me" he smiled.

"I guess I have taken awhile to get my nerve...so here goes...let me take you back to the origin of this fantasy. Bob and I enjoy watching porno. Once he confided in me while he enjoyed the videos he would really rather see me than some anonymous porn star.

At first I was shocked and a bit frightened and even wondered if he loved me. I thought he should be jealous. But as we continued to discuss it, I realized that he not only loved me but that I was his sexual fantasy. What woman wouldn't love actually being her husband's fantasy. But still to actually perform as a porno star...couldn't see that. I mean could you see me as a porn star?" She was now teasing him provocatively.

He immediately interrupted her with a quick answer. "Well hard to imagine you in that profession but I certainly would love to see a porno starring you!"

It was blurted out and for a second caught them both off guard in his abrupt moment of honesty. The intensity of his response made her blush slightly, it both complimented her and aroused her simultaneously. As the quick expression of truth caught them both a bit off guard they both started smiling and laughing.

"So you'd like to see me in a porno flick"? she asked with pseudo humility as if she didn't already know the answer.

"Oh YES!" His enthusiasm both flattered her and inspired her to continue.

"Well of course I could never actually perform in a porn flick but Tom came up with a fantasy that we've both shared for a long time, but have yet to consummate. Tom agreed that we couldn't record anything or make movies, but we could stage a live porno show in our off, off, way off Broadway little X theater, which doubles as our guest bedroom." She laughed at her description of their X theater.

"It would be a live show but with an audience of just one...Tom. The more I thought about performing for Tom the more enticing the idea became because I would love to put on a very erotic show for the man I love."

She paused to see his reaction. His look told her where he hoped this conversation was headed, so she continued. "So Tom and I have always fantasized about finding just the right volunteer to be my costar in a live x rated show just for him."

He could barely contain himself now sensing where this was heading. "OMG could I please...please...please volunteer?, he laughed.

"Well we need to chat a little more to make sure you really want to volunteer."

"Why? I am certain that I get excited just thinking about being your costar."

She smiled broadly at him and said, "Well there is an interview process and when you learn the script for our performance you may not be as excited. Before the script let me make sure you really want to volunteer even with the limitations of our "show". It goes without saying this is totally secret...nobody can ever know and of course we would deny it...are you trustworthy?"

"Why yes Cathy you've become a friend and I would neither betray that friendship nor any opportunity to take part in a sex show with YOU!" His enthusiasm not only inspired her to continue, it also titillated her!

So she continued..."One qualification besides discretion is that my costar realize that's it's just foreplay for me and Tom and not put anything more into it. Friendship yes but he'd have to know that I love Tom! He'd have to realize that in a very real sense we are using him for our pleasure, continuing in the 3rd person 'he' instead of 2nd person 'you'. Of course I would hope that he would get pleasure and an incredible orgasm as well."

"Seriously! What do I have to do to qualify?"

"Well if we agree to pursue this little production you'd have to meet Tom for a cup of coffee to make sure he is comfortable watching and you would truly enjoy performing and not judge Tom and I as too kinky."

"I told you I love kinky and especially if it's with a hot beautiful classy woman like you"! His clear lust for her moistened her panties right there at Starbucks.

She determined that they were having fun so she continued in that vein, smiling and continuing with light laughter.

"If you and Tom are comfortable, we'd have you come to our house for a drink under our Gazebo. We'd have an adult beverage and if we all still felt the show was a go I'd go upstairs to change into my costume while Tom made some fresh drinks and took you to our little theater in the front bedroom. "But our script may disappoint you."

"How could that be possible?"

"Well there wouldn't be any penetration I save that love making for Bob. Remember it wouldn't be lovemaking but just porno sex for fun and foreplay for Tom and me. You wouldn't mind being a sex object?" she joked.

"Well if I was your sex object I'd be over the top excited!"

"What about Laura? Any guilt feelings?"

"Well that's the beauty of your solution for my problem. As you've pointed out it's not an actual affair or cheating, just taking care of a sexual problem that also helps a friend. Seems like the perfect win-win situation. I get some relief without continuing to pressure Laura. It will be good for our relationship to relieve some of my frustration. So we're not making love, I get and respect that, but just what do you and Tom have in mind?"

"Do you watch any porno?"

"Some of course but not for quite awhile, I don't have time or opportunity to watch much since my marriage. Laura is not sensual or sexual and she would be grossed out if I wanted to watch porno with her."

"Well"...she paused gathering her nerve before continuing. "We'd like to have me perform an x rated, slow erotic blowjob and finish porno style with my costar cumming in my mouth. Just a BJ, and nothing more. Would you enjoy just a BJ and could you cum in my mouth like a porn star and really enjoy it?"

Her words took his breath and when he recovered, he laughed and said "I thought this was you and Tom's fantasy! I cannot visualize anything more sensual and satisfying than a blowjob from you, and not even having to stop or worry when I climax, it's more than I can even imagine. I must confess that Laura never sucks my cock and if she did and I didn't warn her and pull out of her mouth before I started shooting, she might never speak to me again!"

He started laughing at the thought. She laughed with him and his enthusiasm and near desperation empowered her dramatically.

It would not only be fun for her, fun for Tom, but clearly the best sex of Bob's life all thanks to her talent.

She realized that indeed she had found the perfect candidate. Somebody who would truly appreciate her oral skills. He had already made her comfortable enough to share such a private and potentially embarrassing bit of information; she was prepared to suck him to completion in front of her husband. She knew that they had reached the moment of truth. Did she really want to do this? She looked at the handsome younger man in front of her.

She thought of giving him the ultimate pleasure, and the desire and satisfaction her porno performance would give her hubby, and then realized it would also be great fun and give her enjoyment as well. It was the proverbial win-win-win that she and Tom had been discussing.

She and Tom had included Bob in their fantasy for the past month and they both laughed at the details, trying to guess the size of his cock and how much cum he might shoot. He was about 6-1 or 6-2 and she was embarrassed to admit to Tom she had looked at the size of his hands and they were significant, large enough to wrap completely around the exercise handles. She laughed inwardly. He was obviously in good shape and so she assumed she could 'bring out the best in him'.

Well if you're sure you'd like to be a part of our little production the next move is for you to meet with Tom and if all goes well then you meet us for a drink at our house and then, pausing, she offered her sexy smile. I'll set up the meeting if you're really sure".

"Oh I'm VERY sure he smiled. "I have just one question because part of this seems to be too good to be true. Are you truly going to suck me until I explode in your mouth because I'm afraid I'd blow a very big load and you're sure you'd let me do it in your mouth? I mean since we're talking so freely and honestly, I might be a little intimidated by my personal experience."

He smiled ever more broadly at her, and then continued. "I've only dated one girl who would finish me with a blowjob. Certainly, Laura would be totally grossed out. Even my college girlfriend who did it was clearly just doing a favor for me. I was hesitant because while I appreciated the thought and her effort to please me, I was embarrassed to coerce her to do something clearly unpleasant for her. Most women hate the idea of having a man cum in their mouth."

She paused for effect and smiling at him said, "Well I'm NOT most women. Remember I told you I was afraid you'd think I was too kinky? Well one of the reasons is that I'm the rare woman who not only permits a guy to shoot in her mouth but actually enjoys it."

She smiled sexily at him and continued. She was in control now and realized that she rather enjoyed this feeling of power and the desire this attractive young man felt for her, which now had intensified dramatically.

"In fact, the more you cum the better, it will let me know that indeed you had received a great deal of pleasure. The more you cum the greater the orgasm and if we do this one of our goals is to give you a HUGE climax! A second goal is for me to put on a truly hot porno show which will be that much easier if you shoot a huge load for me to play with in front of Tom.

If you give me a big shot of your goo it will help me complete a really hot X rated scene. And"...she paused...had she gone too far? No she might as well finish..."Remember I'm a bit kinky and I would also enjoy it.

I'd love the feeling of your hot spurts in my mouth and taste of your hot sperm on my tongue." She couldn't believe how she was so brazenly and yet comfortably honest! Bob really was the perfect candidate that he could arouse her and relax her at the same time. Perhaps it was their mutual sense of humor and simply accepting that the fantasy was nothing to be afraid or embarrassed about.

"You're killing me he laughed I think I might cum just sitting here.

I think it must be karma or something...your fantasy is also my fantasy. Since Laura, I had given up even fantasizing about being able to totally relax and just let go when the pleasure of a BJ demands it without fear of grossing out the woman and her stopping in mid climax. Wow! Just wow! The thought of you sucking me to completion is almost too hot to even believe!" He laughed and flashed his winning smile.

She laughed along with him and said, "Great. I'll set up the meeting with Tom."

The next day in the fitness center they both had trouble concentrating on their workouts because of their fantasy chatter the day before. They smiled and said hi and then she asked, "Do you have a minute after our workouts? I have to get home this afternoon but if you're still interested in what we talked about yesterday I can set up the appointment for coffee with Tom."

"Oh I'm more than interested," he smiled. They agreed to meet in the parking garage at 3PM. She waited for him standing next to her car. At 3 sharp she saw him enter the garage with a huge smile on his handsome face.

"So what was Tom's reaction? Does he want to meet me for coffee?" he asked anxiously.

Cathy smiled, "Oh yeah! After all of our fantasizing Tom is as ready as you are. He's really excited!"