All Comments on 'Performing a Service'

by Michael Herrick

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCK SHIT'S ....

worthless comments are on every story. I'm quite certain he or she, probably he, has never penned a single line of prose or poetry. I believe this because his, or her, probably his, comments never offer even the tiniest morsel of enlightenment. Go away, eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: last comment

Just like yours worthless. Did you read the story? I didn't so I won't comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"Stay still and quiet while being used sexually"

That's where you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank God her

Ex-husband Jake never came back for her.

That made it worth one *

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Nice story, wrong section

If you had submitted this to BDSM, this would be a four-star story, minimum. Here, you'll get nothing but moronic comments and one-bombs. I'm not sure why you submitted this here, since the overarching theme is BDSM. Yes, I suppose the woman is married, but still, that isn't the theme.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed this little glimpse into their depraved arrangement. But then, I'm a depraved individual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Isn't the imagination wonderful?

I imagine you a frustrated lonely loser. But its just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
uhh

Could not figure out why the hunny needs this guy. Not like he is doing much. Nothing hubby could not do himself. That made this seem unbelievable. Even fiction is suppose to be somewhat based on a believable reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just get a divorce

No reason to pimp your wife out. Just a bad story line.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a crock

can you spell divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happy Wife Happy Wife!

Great Story! My wife and I loved this and we have much in common with it. First, my wife is a former gymnast and is only 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs in at a petite 98 pounds. We´ve been married 10 years but, about 5 years into our marriage, it became obvious that her sexual needs were not being met. She is not into BSDM or being submissive; however, she longed to be fucked hard and used like a ragdoll in bed. She had experienced that type of sex in her single years before she met me.

You see, I am great at making love and making a woman feel loved; however, it just is not in my nature to just jump my wife and fuck her brains out. After 5 years she had reached a point where she was ready to seduce the UPS man, the roofer or the lawn guy! She just needed to spread her legs for another man. Fortunately, we finally broached our problem with a mutual friend that my wife found physically attractive. We worked out a system where I deliver her to his place late every Friday afternoon and pick her up early Sunday morning. She packs a rolling suitcase full of lingerie and I give it to him, just like the husband did in your story.

He basically fucks her hard in all kinds of positions for 36 hours; then she comes home to me and the kids. As a former gymnast, she likes every positon. He has gotten her to talk dirty and she verbally acknowledges, to both him and me, that she is “his little slut”. Some of the videos they have made for me, show that their jungle sex is completely different than the tame sex I have with her.

On Sunday morning when I pick her up, she answers the door and invites me in. She kisses him goodbye and says, right in front of me “Thanks for servicing me, I needed that!” Our children believe that she is a part-time flight attendant who handles weekend flights. When she is especially horny she goes over to his place a couple of times a week for a quick two-hour servicing when our kids are in school.

She got me a vasectomy years ago and her lover is the biological father of our two children, which we are raising as mine. We are monogamous within this three-way love triangle and it is delightful to have a sexually satisfied wife. We have been doing this for over five years and it is a win-win for everyone. These types of arrangements solve a serious problem for some couples. In our case it has strengthened our marriage.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

This is a story that sucked. It figures anonymous likes it. Hes got no class, niether did this story. Nobody is going to drop their woman off at some other mans house for an overnight fuck fest

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-happy wife

You lie.

badidea211badidea211almost 7 years ago
Made me wet :)

Love it. I've read this three times rubbing my clit and fantasising about being used like this! Gorgeous!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Only for real idiots!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a pathetic shit! He drops his wife off at his house and that was it?? Are you insane?? Who would act like that anonym idiot??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the fuck

What is it with you eunuchs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-what the fuck

I don't know, but I'll bite, what is it? Something bothering you? Feeling ill, reading this story, tell us, maybe we can help. If you claim this was good, sorry can't help you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great for him but poor hubby is a loser. There are way to many people out there to get stuck with someone who needs in this case another dick to satisfy her. Unless hubby is using this to fuck around himself and really doesn't care . Guys who fuck around usually would not be ok with there wife getting dick on the side also.

1954hall1954hallalmost 7 years ago
Super hot

Great story. There are some real losers that obviously have never had real good sex. That's ok it's your wives that are out serving and satisfying men like me.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Why?

How lazy do you have to be as a husband, that when your wife wants, every so often, to be told to clean the house naked before having some borderline-vanilla sex, your first thought is "Nah, I'm going to have to outsource that"? Really?

I mean, I can't even call this cuck shit, because it feels like the husband probably hires a second person to go down on his wife and eat her cream pie, because he's too busy to deal with that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic little story for pathetic.little cucklettes.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Prostitutes can make good money!

3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They are all sick to use or be used like this. Why do you use cameras in your stories so often? Thus an Achilles heel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dang! Why all the hate?!?! I wouldn't personally be the hubby; but I could be the "serviceman". Isn't part of the reason we all read these is to have a chance to "try on" in safety.

THANK YOU for a fun story.

Be Well and happy!

Michael HerrickMichael Herrick10 months agoAuthor

Thank you, but it's not a big deal. I can't speak for other authors, but when (usually) anonymous commenters grunt nonsense words like "cuck", in my mind I'm pointing and laughing. These people seem to have me confused with someone who values their opinion.

The irony is, I'm quite happy to be critiqued by someone who has something useful to say. Please - correct my grammar, use of apostrophes, make a suggestion... But taking the time to blather the most empty, mindless dislike of a story nobody forced them to read? It's bizarre. And kind of sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichael Herrick@Michael Herrick
292 Followers
Feedback welcome, unless your idea of feedback is, "This is bad because it isn't to my taste".