Peridur and Eleanor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor stepped away from Peridur and began to turn slowly in a circle. Her eyes closed and her focus went inward. She could hear faintly the music that always played within her and the echoes of the familiar melody that came from her Soulbound. But she could also perceive something entirely foreign, a rhythmic drumming, that manifested as a kind of buzz in her mind and chest.

When Eleanor aligned herself in the direction of the ghostly drums, she opened her eyes to see a footpath leading up into the hills.

"Was that path there before?" she asked.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we saw it," Peridur said. "At least I didn't."

Peridur gestured encouragingly, and Eleanor led the way onto the track towards the drums she could still only perceive in her mind. As she walked in front, she did not notice that her feet left no prints in the dust to mark her passage.

12