Peridur and Eleanor Epilogue

Story Info
The adventures of two Soulbound elven lovers.
1.3k words
4.29
1.6k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freke
Freke
3 Followers

Epilogue: Freke and Geri, the Soulbounds' Primal Selves

It was a lazy day in the cabin. Snow covered the land outside and a warm fire was in the hearth. Peridur was full of a restless energy as he lay at one end of the couch, opposite Eleanor. They had not bothered to dress that day, but lay naked under a covering of soft curly sheep's skin.

He looked across at his soul mate, who was deeply engrossed in her book. She had been that way for a couple of hours now. A look of mischief crossed his face leaving a grin and twinkle in his eye.

Turning, he dove under the covering and started to work himself up Eleanor's body, being sure to maximise contact between his muscular features and her ample curves. His face emerged next to hers, which was still engrossed in her book. He would have to escalate.

He started with a tickle. She frowned into her book. He tickled more insistently. "What are you doing? I'm reading," she said, clearly exasperated by his attention.

"Play with me," Peridur smiled at her.

She tried to throw him off her with a vigorous wiggle, but the contact between their bodies only served to encourage Peridur further. Dropping the book, Eleanor began to push at him with arms and then legs. Peridur dropped the tickling to maintain his position atop her, but with little success.

With a thud they fell to the floor in a tangle, Eleanor on top. It had become a full fledged wrestling match, Eleanor using her superior position to pin Peridur while he used his strength to try and escape. Amongst her stern looks Peridur glimpsed from time to time a sly smile on her face. Their bodies made contact in many delicious ways, her breasts bouncing against his chest, and Peridur was starting to respond to her sitting over his growing cock.

Making a strong push, Peridur finally escaped her hold. They were both down on all 4's on the sheep skins, staring at each other. Peridur began to circle Eleanor slowly.

Eleanor had really been enjoying her book when Peridur made his advance, but the feel of his body on hers stirred something. Still, she wasn't going to make it easy for him and loved a good wrestling match, which only served to vent her frustration while increasing her arousal. Feeling his hardness between her legs, and her nipples dragging against his chest, her sex responded in kind with her own moisture.

As he circled her, she felt a proper heat in her loins and an aching emptiness that was becoming more urgent as she watched him. There was something distinctly animal in his look now, and the ferralness in his eyes was answered in her own. All thoughts of her book were forgotten as she began to circle him as well, noticing the cock dangling from his belly and the balls hanging behind his legs.

Peridur made a move to mount her, but she wasn't having it and he toppled off. She gave a small growl at him and stayed on the rug, circling.

Peridur rolled over and regained his feet, of which he now had four. He bared his fangs at her and returned the growl. His cock had become a shining red stub poking from his belly. Grey fur grew over this body as she watched.

A heat rose in Geri as she raised her snout to smell her own pungent sex and her mate's muskiness with an acutity she never possessed as an elf. "So this is what being an animal in heat feels like," some part of her brain thought, before it was roughly suppressed. Her genitals were on fire and leaking slightly.

Peridur made another move to mount her but again she blocked his advance by facing off against him. They began to bite at each other, never connecting, but raising onto their hind legs as they pushed chest to chest one against the other. Geri fully matched Freke in size and neither made progress. Breaking away, they glared at each other and again began circling.

The heat in Geri had become unbearable and her whole being was concentrated in her vagina. Her movements slowed as she could think of nothing else. She lost track of Freke, but then she noticed his paws working up her body. As he moved up her spine, his snout came level with hers. She could see one of his golden eyes on her and feel the full weight of him on her back as his front paws pulled back on her hips.

Her tail moved to one side as he pulled and a hard red nub found contact with her engorged vagina. It was like an electric shot straight to the brain, paralysing her and ending all resistance. The nub grew out from his body and entered into hers as she stood perfectly still. Inch by inch he grew into her, longer than she thought possible and hotter and stiffer than any elven cock.

Freke gave a deep, chesty growl when he was fully embedded in her. His groin began a rapid tattoo against her hips.

Each thrust sent pleasure rippling up Geri's body. With time, she noticed his cock was still growing, this time at the base. Freke struggled a little to get the knot that was forming at the base of his cock into her, just as her vagina was struggling to accept it, but the pushing against her lips was delicious.

Suddenly, Freke pushed the knot into her and grew still as it ballooned one last time. She felt it grow until it locked into place, and pressed up against the most sensitive nerves in her sex.

Freke gave a primal howl in her ear and a long shot of hot semen entered her, triggering a convulsive climax and clutching of her sex. Each time she pressed on the ball which stuffed her, another warm shot of liquid heat entered her from the tip of his cock. Soon it broke loose around the seal of her sex and began to pool on the rug. Her vagina continued to milk at him.

The twitching of her sex and his slowed, but did not cease. His cum continued to dribble into her as they hung suspended in time in place, enjoying the heights of physical ecstasy and thinking of nothing but how they were joined.

After a few minutes of this, Freke began to move sideways off of Geri. However, his cock was still locked inside her. Continuing to turn, his cock rotated inside Geri creating a delectable feeling. Bringing his forepaws around, Freke faced away from Geri with his cock bent back into her and their genitals still locked together. He never stopped coming though now it was less frequent.

Geri and Freke panted heavily. Geri felt her consciousness returning as the heat in her was quenched by the semen her mate spewed forth. She began to walk away from him, at first dragging him by his cock with her. Finally, with a tug, he came free of her sex. A large splash of his sperm gushed from her.

She stood still then, adjusting to the emptiness. As she did, Freke circled around and started to lick at her sex. It felt wonderfully calming to Geri as she raised her tail higher for him. It was a new and pleasant pleasure, less insistent than their coupling.

Freke might have continued his licking indefinitely but a strong weariness was coming over Geri. She moved away from him and found a soft spot on the rug. Laying down, she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep, but not before she felt her mate curl up next to her.

They dreamed together, remembering their adventures and the gifts they were given, but also they dreamed of adventures yet to come.

When they awoke hours later, spooned up against each other in elven form again, Eleanor turned until she could look her lover in the face. They smiled at each other, knowing their spirit bond had become even deeper. Peridur bent down to give Eleanor a long and gentle kiss.

Freke
Freke
3 Followers