Perks of Being a Zeta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he approached the building where every prospect would come to rank their choices, he found more and more of the rushees standing around in contemplation. Some huddled in groups hashing out their choices as a team while others stood alone staring at a list of notes they'd made over the week. Nick walked through all of them and straight into the office where a bank of computers waited. After some instructions from a Rho Chi, he entered his student ID and saw the list of fraternities appear on screen before him. He was to rank them by preference. He put a 1 beside Zeta and then scrolled back to the top to put an "X" in for all the others.

The Rho Chi grabbed his shoulder, "Hang on. You're blanket banning everything but Zeta? That's...look, we recommend you rank them, just in case. Sometimes people think they have a solid yes from one house and find out that they don't get a bid. You want to have a fall back option."

Nick looked back in bewilderment. "No, I don't." He hit the submit button, thanked the Rho Chi for his help, and strode out of the office.

The walk across campus went by quickly. Along the way, Nick held the coin in his palm, turning it over in between his fingers occasionally. An hour earlier, he had been fantasizing about going to bed early, but the idea of an exclusive party at the Ox house where he could meet his fellow pledges excited him. He reached his dorm and headed up to his room. On the elevator ride, he considered what he should say to Luther. Nick hoped his roommate wouldn't take the rejection too hard and instead focus on some of the other houses that had shown interest. Nick realized quickly that he only knew of the other houses from Luther's descriptions. He'd not watched his roommate interact with any of the other fraternities, and it was possible they'd all panned him as well. Luther had kept it no secret that he would rather drop out than be accepted into one of the lower tier fraternities. Dreading some confrontation, Nick opened the door to his room.

Luther looked up as his friend entered the room. Their things had not been thrown about in a fit of rage, and Luther's eyes were not red from tears. Instead, the other young man held a coin in his hand. Nick recognized it immediately as identical to his own, but instead of the light teal color, it was pink. "Hey man, how'd it go?"

Nick moved over to his own bed and sat down. "Fine. I think I'm going to pledge Zeta."

Luther nodded, his lips pressed together in a tight smile. "They told me they were offering you a bid."

"I'm...sorry? Shit man, I don't know what to say here."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."

The pair sat in silence for a while. Luther started to turn his coin over in his hand. "You got one of those too?" Nick held his up. "Are you going to go?"

Luther straightened up slightly, holding his coin in the palm of his hand. "My dad started telling me stories about Zeta when I was in middle school. We'd come up here, and he'd visit the house. They'd welcome him in like a long lost relative. So many of the people I call uncle were members. They've known me since I was born. They're the ones that handed me this coin today." His voice cracked slightly. "I called my dad. He said no matter what I choose, he'd still..respect me. My mom...my mom — Fuck it, right? Life doesn't always turn out the way you think." He went silent.

"You ok man?"

"Sorry. They said you wouldn't understand it. Not yet anyway. Guess I still get to keep one of their secrets a little longer." He looked at the teal coin. "You're a good guy, Nick. Good friend. We've been here two months, and I think you're the only guy I've actually become friends with. Let's uh, go to this party. One more crazy night before we pledge. How about it?"

Nick doubted he was concealing his worry very well. "Yeah. I'll go shower and change."

"Me too," Luther replied.

***

Nick had no idea where the Omega Chi house was. Luther, on the other hand, plodded across campus with the grim determination of a soldier returning to the front lines. Sorority Row stretched across two blocks on the opposite side of campus from Fraternity Row, explicitly for moral reasons in the early days of sororities.

While the fraternities had longer histories and more storied houses, the sorority houses were centers of women's power on campus. The sorority rush was twice the size of the fraternity version. Seventeen houses, which looked more like centers of State, jostled against one another in a sprawl of splendor. Each house commanded a contingent of hundreds of young women, their purpose honed and focused by executive councils. The structure of indoctrination and manpower unnerved anyone on the inside looking out, but their community efforts rendered the whole bloated system benign. In exchange for funneling millions of dollars into charities, the sorority girls reigned like princesses. This story was visible in the edifice of each house as the two young men passed them by, but none of it applied to the final house on the block.

The Omega Chi building looked as old as any other building on campus. It was not dilapidated or shabby, but maintained an air of seniority over all the others with its aged brick and stately columns. At the same time, Nick didn't remember ever seeing it before. Set back behind a small copse of old oaks, the house could easily be looked over as the eye wandered to the architectural feats of the other sororities.

Different colored lights glowed behind the windows, and a low throb of music permeated the air as Nick and Luther approached. A dour looking security guard sat on a stool outside the door. He glared at them as they approached. "What you want?" Nick immediately thought they should leave, but Luther held up a his coin and nudged Nick who did the same. The security guard took one and then the other. He held up his light as he inspected the small tokens, turning them over in his palm. Nick expected him to bite them like he'd seen in old cartoons. He handed Nick's back first and then returned Luther's, lingering for a moment with the light on Luther's face. "Go on in. They tell you where to go." He moved aside, and the two of them made their way into the house.

Once the door opened, the music overwhelmed them. The hallway glowed a slight blue as black lights flickered overhead. It seemed nothing like a sorority house and everything like a night club. As Nick's eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, he saw dozens of young women lounging around, their skimpy outfits glowing under the black fluorescents. They all had drinks in their hands and were embroiled in excited conversation with each other. He recognized a few faces, including the one who got up and ran over to meet them.

Lacey was one of the first girls he had met at a Zeta rush party. She smiled broadly as she walked up to them. "Hi guys! Let's see your coins!" She shouted over the music, but they understood her well enough to offer up the coins. Lacey had on a tight white tank top which lit up her face with eerie light. Around her eyes, pink make up shimmered as she looked at the two coins in her hand. "Wow." She leaned over and gave Luther a kiss on the cheek, her eyes glowing with mischief and a strange sympathy. Nick assumed she understood the token meant Luther had been denied a bid. She took Luther by the hand and led him away to where another girl stood idle. She handed over the coin and left Luther standing with the stranger as they lapsed into conversation. Lacey returned to Nick with a bright, glowing smile. "Come with me!"

She took him by the hand and led him down the hallway. He saw a few other guys standing around awkwardly while the beautiful girls talked to them or at them. Most of the guys had the same blank looks on their faces as Luther. Each of them had a pink coin radiating its eerie light. Nick looked around for any recognizable Zeta, but saw none. Lacey turned the corner through a swinging door and into a long hallway lined with doors on either side. She turned and handed Nick back his coin, then kissed him on the cheek. She started to walk away. "Wait, hang on. What now?"

"The coin silly." She disappeared back through the door and into the roaring party.

He looked down at the small coin. The blue paint had peeled away until only a number remained. 7. Nick looked down the hallway and saw numbers on the doors. Curious, he walked until he reached the door with a seven nailed to the outside of it. He knocked and the door opened. Nick gasped. The young woman on the other side of the door smiled at him. She was wearing a see through teddy and a lacy black thong. Her skin glowed with the reflection of the warm light coming from inside the room. The smell of cherries and cream wafted out from behind her. Ruby red lips parted around her smile and bright green eyes peered at him with hunger. "You must be Nick," she said. "I'm Mandi." She paused long enough to shift her stance, allowing the light to fall differently across her chest and show off her impressive breasts. Nick could feel his mouth going dry. "Want to come inside?"

Nick's mind raced. Each thought fumbled over itself as he tried to process how he'd wound up in this position. Mandi took his hand and pulled him into the room with her, closing the door behind them. Nick listened carefully for the lock, but didn't hear it. His eyes tried to process the room quickly. It was larger than expected, other than that it looked exactly as he would have expected a college girl's room to look. The only peculiar thing was the full sized bed in the corner of the room. His brain finally caught up as she moved around in front of him, running her hands lightly over his shoulders and down his chest. "How did you know my name? Did they tell you I was coming?"

Mandi started unbuttoning his shirt and he instinctively brought his hands up. After a brief moment, he let her continue. "They did tell us. While you boys are running around deciding which club to join, we sit and decide which girl gets to greet the new Zetas. I had to argue for ten minutes to get you, Nick. I wanted you very bad." Nick's voice caught in his throat as her hand moved into his shirt and across his bare chest. "I know you have a lot of questions, but I can't answer all of them. Tonight isn't about learning all the little secrets. Tonight is for...releasing all that tension." Her hand slid down his stomach and into his pants, gripping is hard cock for a tight squeeze. "Would you like to move to the bed?" He could only nod.

She guided him gently over to her bed and pushed him onto his back. He scooted up to the headboard as she crawled on top of him. With a smooth motion, she pulled the teddy up over her head and tossed it aside, letting her breasts completely free. Nick's eyes went wide. He'd never seen a naked woman in person before, and it paralyzed him. She smiled down at him, grabbed his hand and guided it up to her chest. He groaned as his hand pressed into the soft tissue. Without prompt, his other hand rose up to cup her other breast, massaging the large orbs and flicking his fingers over her nipples. His cock strained against his pants, pushing against her ass as she straddled him. "My god, you're fucking amazing."

Mandi leaned in and kissed him, her tongue swirling into his mouth as his hands moved down to her hips. "I do have to tell you one thing. This is because you're a Zeta now. There is a lot more to all this than you understand. We're all here for you, to help you understand. To help you become the man you need to be." She reached down to his pocket and retrieved the coin. Holding it in front of her, she showed him crest. It was glowing as if it had been pressed into the coin by a hot iron. Sliding off of him, she moved her hair to the side and showed Nick a tattoo at the top of her spine. The tattoo burned with the same yellow glow as the coin and Nick made out the same designed of the Zeta emblem. "I know it's confusing, but they'll explain everything tomorrow night. There, the business is out of the way. Now for the fun."

Nick's mind raced with questions. How are they doing that with the coin? Some kind of glowing paint? Why was a woman waiting to fuck him me at all? Luther never told me anything about all this? Jesus, what's happening to Luther if this is happening to me?

Mandi noticed the look of confusion on his face as she finished pulling off his pants. His cock strained against his boxers, betraying his distraught mind. "What's the matter sweetie?"

"Sorry, this is all a little...culty?"

She laughed. "Yeah. It totally is. But hey, look at it like this. I'm a hot piece of ass from what they tell me. And I'm positively dripping wet because I want to fuck you so bad. So let's ignore all the weird shit for a while and enjoy it. From the look of it, you want to fuck me too right?"

"Oh god yes."

"Then hush and enjoy it. We've only got about eight hours till I have to give you back. I want to see how many times you can make me cum."

She rose up to her knees and pulled down her thong. Nick took her lead and shimmied out of his boxers, tossing them on the floor as she crawled on top of him again. He drank in her body. She was perfect down to every little detail, as if she'd been cut from a mold. His hands roved over her body, sinking into her flesh wherever he found something soft. He adored the feeling of her hot skin pressing against his as she kissed him. She left a trail of kisses as she crossed his cheek. Hot breath rushed against his ear as she licked and nibbled his earlobe. Her breasts pushed into his chest as he pulled her ass towards him. All the while, he was terribly conscious of how close his cock was to her. It slid against her thigh and brushed against her ass as she moved against him. She moved back and took it into her hand, forcing Nick to concentrate everything he could into not cumming immediately. She stroked his length up and down while looking down at him. "I'm going to put your cock inside of me now. I want you to feel each inch of it as it slides into my pussy. If you cum too soon, you won't get to feel all of my hot tight pussy wrapped around this cock."

His eyes rolled back slightly as she moved his cock against the lips of her pussy. He was surprised by how wet it all felt. He'd imagined slipping into a pussy while watching thousands of porn clips, but it was so much more than expected. With a slight feeling of breaking through, his head was inside of her. She kept her promise, sinking down on his length as slowly as she could. Mandi sighed with relief each time she lowered herself another inch.

Nick moved to grab her waist and shove her down on his length, a desperate madness taking control of his body, but she grabbed his hands and pinned them over his head, punishing him by pulling up an inch. Her breasts dangled above his lips and he knew of nothing else to do than raise his head up and take the wonderful orb into his mouth, his tongue swirling around her nipple and eliciting a happy grunt from her while she resumed stuffing his cock inside of her. While he licked and sucked at her breast, she slid down the rest of his length until she rested her thighs on his and squeezed his cock with her pussy. Nick whimpered in pleasure, his balls pulling up tightly against him.

"I'm going to ride you now. I'm going to bounce my ass up and down on your cock until your hot cum is spewing inside of me." She started moving her hips, sliding up and down on his length quickly while still holding him down. "After you cum, I'm going to suck your cock clean and keep sucking until it's hard again so that you can turn me around and fuck me doggy style."

Nick grunted, his pending orgasm finally giving him enough strength to wrench free of her grip. His hands grabbed her hips, forcing her back and forth faster and faster until his cock erupted. He felt her body clench against him and she whined in pleasure as her own orgasm crashed over her. More and more of his cum spurted inside of her and his heart pounded in his chest. His eyes clenched tightly as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

After what seemed like an eternity, his cock stopped spasming and her pussy loosened around his softening member. He opened his eyes as she leaned down to kiss him. The long kiss ended as she moved down to his neck, licking and kissing her way down his body. She stopped to nibble at his nipple, causing him to feel a new thrill of excitement he didn't expect. His stomach heaved as she kissed his naval and his cock twitched as he felt her warm breath. Before he could object, Mandi took his soft cock into her mouth, her tongue massaging the underside of his cock. To his own surprise, he felt himself getting hard again almost immediately. Looking down, he made eye contact with her as she smiled around the hardening cock in her mouth.

Being a Zeta is fucking awesome.

***

Nick woke early the next morning. Mandi's arm draped over him, and her soft body pressed against his. They'd spent hours together until collapsing into a dreamless sleep. Nick found it difficult not to profess his love for the beautiful girl, especially as he looked at her sleeping beside him. Glancing at a clock on her desk, he noted the time. 6:45. He didn't feel tired or lethargic. In fact, he felt like waking Mandi up for another quick fuck before leaving. As he stirred, the girl's eyes fluttered open. "What time is it? Oh, crap. You've got to go!" She slid off the bed, scurrying around the room to gather his clothes. Nick watched her, his cock hardening as her ass bounced around the room. He looked at his cock and thought something was different. He took it in his hand. Is it...bigger? Mandi tossed him his boxers. "Sorry. I'd love to give you one last ride, but if they catch one of the prospects leaving after 7 we'll all be in hot water. Get dressed."

Begrudgingly, Nick followed her instructions. It became easier after she put on a t-shirt and pair of sweatpants. Once they both were dressed, she led him down the hallway and through the front of the house. Nick expected to see the disaster of an after party like he'd seen a few times at the fraternity houses, but instead the entire front of the house looked as if nothing had happened at all. At the door, he turned around to say good bye. "So, will I see you again?"

"Of course. You're a Zeta now. Or almost. Your whole world is going to change."

"What does —"

She cut him off with a kiss on the cheek. "Go back to your dorm. Rest up. Big night ahead of you."

With that, she closed the door in his face. For a moment, Nick felt that all the light in his life had vanished. The feeling passed as he reflected on the previous night and he walked away, confident it would happen again.

The walk to his dorm passed quickly as he daydreamed about the feeling of Mandi in his arms. Nagging thoughts tugged at his dream, pulling it back down to reality. He didn't know anything about her. She evidently made some arrangement with the Zetas to screw their prospective members. The glowing tattoo freaked him out more than he cared to admit. Remembering the coin, he searched his pockets for the unusual token, but found nothing. Mandi must have kept it. As he neared his temporary home, he felt the urge to tell someone about his experiences. Then he wondered who would believe him. He didn't think of Luther until he walked into their dorm room.

Luther was asleep in his bed, but stirred when the door opened. As he sat up in bed, Nick assumed he'd staggered home drunk and passed out. Luther never slept without an undershirt, but he was bare chested in bed. Further, Nick noticed that his friend's normally hairy chest was smooth. "Nick, that you?" Luther asked through sleepy eyes.