Perks of Being a Zeta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." Nick kicked off his shoes and started to change into more comfortable clothes. "What happened to you last night?"

Luther collapsed back into his bed. "Got drunk."

Nick started to reply, but realized Luther had already fallen back to sleep. He grabbed his laptop and went to his bed, intending to browse the Internet or watch a movie. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he was overwhelmed with fatigue. In minutes, he was asleep.

They both woke up to the sound of a knock on the door. Two envelops slid in from the outside. They were plain other than the names lettered on the front in some computer printed calligraphy. Luther swung out of bed and picked them up, handing Nick one and keeping the other. Neither of them opened the envelopes immediately. Luther went to the small fridge and retrieved a bottle of water. He drained half the contents before sitting down. He picked up the envelope and opened it, pulling out a card. Nick couldn't see it fully, but caught a glimpse of a crest not too different from the Zeta version. Luther nodded grimly and tossed the card aside. "Gonna open yours?"

Nick opened his bid. He pulled a similar card from the envelope, bearing a rendition of the Zeta crest. The envelope also contained a small slip of paper which read, "Arrive at the Zeta house by seven. Wear a suit."

Luther didn't wait for Nick to talk about the bid or ask any questions. "Want to get some lunch? Tired of thinking about all this crap."

Nick agreed, and the two of them headed out of the dorm. The halls were filled with other prospects fervently discussing their bids, but once they left campus it all seemed like a distant thought, as though they'd left the world entirely. Luther and Nick spent the afternoon off campus, first having lunch and then browsing a few local clothing stores. Neither of them brought up the idea of Greek life and after the first hour, it rarely crossed their mind anyway. A few times, Nick found Luther staring off into the distance. At one of the shops, Luther spent a while in the women's section looking through the clothes as if they were alien artifacts. Nick thought he should tell his friend about what had happened to him at the Omega house, but he had a feeling Luther already knew. It also felt like he would be rubbing it in, somehow, so Nick kept his thoughts to himself. Around six, they went back to campus. They both showered, but Nick finished first and curiosity took hold of him once again. He took a peek at Luther's bid card. The crest looked almost exactly like the Zeta crest, but reversed, as if were being held to a mirror.

Nick finished getting dressed as Luther returned from the showers. They said a quick goodbye, and Nick left for the Zeta house.

***

The Zeta house, unlike all the others on fraternity row, had no sign of revelry or celebration. For the first time, Nick somewhat doubted his choice. Other fraternities greeted their new members with bid day jerseys and beer as they ran into the houses. Girls in bikinis lounged on the porches while music blared all around them. Through all this, Nick walked solemnly towards the Zeta house, choking from the heat in his suit. Mark greeted him at the door and directed him upstairs to the chapter room. The benches had been returned to their normal position and several other new pledges waited nervously. Nick took a seat and sat in silence with the rest of them.

Shortly after seven, the chapter members filed into the room making it suddenly very cramped. At the head of the troop was an older member Nick did not recognize. He carried the book Nick had signed and dropped it on the table in front of him. Two others flanked him, Mark and a guy Nick recognized as the chapter president. The older member spoke, "Welcome. Brothers, before you we have assembled the one hundred and seventy-fifth pledge class of the Psi Chapter of Zeta Rho. These are their names, stand when you are called." The roll began, and Nick stood up when his name was announced. "Here they are assembled, having signed their names in the First Book. Brother of Zeta Rho, do you accept these young men who come in good faith to join us?"

The room resounded with a strong yes from all of the gathered members. Nick's skin prickled.

"So mote it be. Pledges, having signed the Book, you must now take the vow. Repeat after me: I solemnly swear to hold true to the principles of Zeta Rho, to keep the secrets of the brotherhood, and to strive always to glorify the brotherhood in any way I am able." The room echoed with monotone voices repeating back the oath. Nick fumbled out the words as well, surprised at how easily he was being drawn into the ritual. "You may be seated."

As a group, the whole room shuffled into their seats. The older member remained standing. "I will now read the tale of the serpent. Once, in the early days of this country. Two hunters made their way into the wilderness. Shortly into their journey, a storm disoriented them and they lost their way. For three days and three nights, they searched for a path back to their homes, but could find nothing. The forest deceived them, and the stars hid from their gaze. On the fourth day, the elder of the two hunters stepped into a clearing and found a great serpent. It named itself Nagreth of the Glen. Bewildered, the hunter struck out at the great serpent. Nagreth defended himself and lashed out at the hunter, puncturing the man's chest cleanly with great fangs. The commotion drew the attention of the younger hunter who ran to the side of his fallen comrade and wept for the loss of his only friend, a man he considered his brother. Nagreth saw the young human's dismay and felt remorse for his hasty action. The man posed little threat to the great serpent, and Nagreth was consumed by the younger man's grief. Nagreth told the man of a spell to transfer life. Nagreth's race lived a single minute for every thousand days of a human life. Inspired by the bond of the two men, the serpent offered his life to the dying man. The men accepted, and Nagreth taught the younger man the spell. Nagreth marked the dying man with a special symbol the great serpent also bore on one of its scales. By the following morning, the elder hunter was healed. In gratitude for his sacrifice, the hunters lived the remainder of their lives in the forest, serving the great serpent."

The elder member stopped reading and looked out at the pledges. "These pins are a symbol of the mark used by Nagreth. Wear them with pride." As he spoke, other members moved through the rows, pinning a small button to the lapel of the gathered pledges. Once that was done, the elder continued, "Now then, after last night you've probably all been wondering about some of the stranger things going on with Zeta Rho. More strange things will happen tonight and on into the future of your relationship with this fraternity. We charge you to keep these secrets and never speak outside of the fraternity on any matter that we discuss here.

"The next step of this ritual involves the sorority of Omega Chi." The pledges shifted nervously along the bench, all of them clearly having shared Nick's peculiar experience from the night before. "We have a very special relationship with the sorority and for now you need to know that you may trust any girl or woman with the mark of an Omega Chi as if she were a brother of this fraternity. They are privileged to our secrets for we carry their greatest secret as well. Tomorrow will be a day of explanation and reflection, but tonight is the culmination of your journey into becoming a pledge. It will take a great deal of work and sacrifice before you attain the status of member, but tonight you will enjoy the benefits of our brotherhood. You all had a number last night, and I trust each of you remembers. Go back to the dormitory part of this house and to the room with that same number. You are dismissed."

For a moment no one moved. The members watched silently, a few of them showing cracks in their serious facades. One pledge rose from the bench and headed towards the dormitory, and all of the others followed. Nick went down a floor, remembering the burning seven on his coin. He didn't understand why they would repeat the same thing twice, sending him off to meet with Mandi at the Zeta house rather than the Omega, but his heart thumped quickly in his chest at the thought of seeing her again. He reached the door with a seven on it as other pledges arrived at their own doors. A few exchanged nervous looks before knocking. Nick did the same. A voice answered, but not Mandi. Nick opened the door and stepped inside.

Luther stood up from the bed. "Hey."

Nick didn't know how to react. "Wait...what's happening now?"

In response, Luther turned around and showed the back of his neck to his roommate. A tattoo of the Zeta crest glowed at the top of his back, in the same position as Nick saw it on Mandi. Looking more closely this time, Nick realized the crest was reversed like the card Luther had received. "It was a hard decision, but I can't go through life not being part of something so...amazing. It'll be weird for a while, but mom says everyone gets used to it. That's how it worked for her and dad anyway. Should be starting any minute. I actually thought it would happen before you got here. Guess they want you to see it though."

"Fuck, Luther, what the hell is going on? Why would you get that tattoo? This is all starting to freak me the fuck out."

"Like I said....weird for a while." He suddenly doubled over. "It's starting. Don't worry. This is supposed to happen." Luther pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the side. He started to unbutton his jeans, but suddenly dropped to his knees in pain. Nick went to help him, but Luther held up a hand to fend him off. "Just...wait!" Luther hissed.

The mark on the base of his neck glowed brighter and brighter. As it did, Nick realized his friend was changing. Luther's face softened, and his hair started to grow longer. A fine sheen of sweat developed all over his body as his muscles started to tighten. His back roiled as if his skin would bubble off. Nick stepped back in horror. He wanted to run or get help, but the sight paralyzed him. Luther leaned back, showing his chest to Nick. New flesh rapidly expanded into existence, filling out his chest and softening his abs. Breasts? Nick thought. Holy shit, Luther just grew tits out of thin air. Luther struggled to unbutton his pants as the changes caused his hands to shake. Finally freeing the button, he wriggled them down past his hips as his form widened. The masculine figure disappeared as his hips swelled out into an hourglass shape. Luther managed to roll over and pull his boxers down as his ass expanded outward into a round bubble shape that caused Nick's cock to stir.

Suddenly aware of how his body was responding, Nick realized that Luther's change wasn't only arousing him. Nick's body changed, too. Heat moved across his body in waves, taking away the small pudgy of fat around his midsection and leaving behind a core of muscle. His suit no longer fit properly, the pants hanging an inch higher and the jacket threatening to rip if he flexed his newly broadened back. He thought back to feeling his cock early that morning and believing it might be bigger. Reaching down into his boxers, he squeezed a cock that had definitely grown.

Luther managed to pull off the last vestiges of his clothing. He was a sight to behold with full, heavy breasts and a big round ass while still having a cock dangling between his feminine thighs. Nick watched as Luther's dick started to shrivel. Simultaneously, Nick felt his own cock start to swell. It strained against his pants until it was painful. With no other choice, he unbuttoned his suit and let his cock spring free. Luther's eyes flashed with desire as Nick's newly engorged cock sprung into view. Nick gripped himself and knew immediately that his cock had gotten not only longer, but thicker.

Luther's, on the other hand, rapidly disappeared. Luther did not seem to mind. His hands were busy exploring his new assets, squeezing his breasts and smacking his ass to see it jiggle. Though they both understood what would happen next, it shocked them both. With a wet pop, Luther's cock vanished. In its place a pretty, bald pussy appeared. Luther immediately moved a pair of fingers down to the new wet slit and plunged them inside, moaning around the invasion. Luther was gone. In his place, Lucy writhed on the floor, wet and horny.

Lucy composed herself long enough to crawl over to Nick. His newly thick cock bobbed in front of her plush, feminine lips as he looked down at her. This was my friend. My roommate Luther. Now she looks like a cock hungry slut. Lucy took hold of his cock, and he groaned at the feeling of her hot, little hand wrapping around his thick cock. She looked up at him as her lips opened. I shouldn't... Lucy took the head of his cock into her mouth. Her warm tongue slid around his shaft. Nick's mind boiled with pleasure as she took more and more of him into her mouth. Mandi had sucked his cock the night before, but this was better. This was Luther as a woman sucking him off. Oh god. That's what they all are. The whole of Omega Chi. They're all like Luther is now. The new woman bobbed her head along his cock, happily. Her hand moved up to his balls to squeeze them in time with her tongue massaging the length of his shaft. Before he could stop her, the first rope of cum erupted into her mouth. Lucy hummed happily around his cock as more and more cum gushed from him. She gulped it down while looking up at him. His orgasm subsided, but he remained hard in her mouth.

Lucy spoke, her voice melodious, "Now I want you in my pussy. It's brand new and so tight. I want you to cum inside me."

She moved away from him, turning around to present her tight ass to him. Any hope of sanity vanished at the sight of her rump wobbling in front of him. Nick pulled off the rest of his clothes and positioned himself behind the woman who was his former roommate. His cock moved along her wet lips, searching for her entrance while she grunted in excitement. Lucy's entire body seemed to be electric with pleasure. She sighed and moaned as Nick's hands touched her ass and groped her new, heavy breasts. His cock wedged in her lips for a moment before sliding into her with surprising ease. She cried out in a mingled pleasure and pain as his thick cock pushed into her depths, taking her new virginity. Nick slid out of her slowly, teasing her by taking away her plaything and holding her in place as she tried to push back against him.

Without warning, he slammed into her, and she wriggled in satisfaction. He pulled out slowly again only to slam into her causing the room to echo with the wet thwack of skin against skin. He built up his speed, sliding out slightly quicker while roughly fucking into her from behind. She started to whimper and beg for him to stay inside of her. She urged him to cum, to fill her up with his spunk. Nick took hold of her hips and started to fuck her in earnest, slamming into her ass again and again as he hunched over to squeeze her tits. Her body heaved and writhed up against him, seeming intoxicated by his touch. The emblem on her back glowed more and more brightly as they rutted against one another. It blazed an almost blinding white as Lucy's body convulsed in orgasm. Nick went with her, blasting his cum into her again and again and again. His cock slipped out of her, spraying another rope down her thigh before he took his cock into his hand to finish jerking off onto her ass.

The two collapsed against one another, Lucy a sticky mess and Nick feeling like he was going insane. "That was fucking amazing."

"It's only the beginning." She stood up, still naked and covered in his cum. Lucy grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. She led him out into the hallway despite his protests about walking out naked. As they moved down the hall, they passed several other open doors. Inside, Nick saw the other pledges with other beautiful women, the emblems glowing on their backs as they rode their partners or sucked their cocks. Lucy moved into the dining room, but it looked nothing like it had the previous day. Instead of sterile tables and hard floors, the room was covered with pillows and couches. All around the room, the members of the fraternity were in various states of undress. With them were the women of Omega Chi, their own emblems glowing as they fucked and sucked whoever was closest. Nick struggled to comprehend it all. "Welcome to Zeta Rho, Nick." Lucy said. "Now come on, Mandi said she wants you to fuck her in the ass."

***