Perks of the Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Threesome in the showers after a swim.
1.6k words
4.46
9.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned before, I was in the gym after work for strength training and in the pool in the morning for cardio. At first I had thought the afternoons would be better for the pool. I imagined bikini clad women tanning with their tops off and getting loose with afternoon drinks. In reality, this was an office complex not a college campus. It was a lap pool without deck chairs or direct sunlight.

The number of women that swim for a workout instead of running is also a lot smaller than I realized. Sure, I love a babe in a one piece, I've cranked down to Baywatch countless times. The show and the movie. But what I was presented with wasn't worth adjusting my schedule around.

So I started swimming in the morning. There were always two or three women there, and the cold would at least make their nipples visible. That was enough of a draw to keep me coming back.

So I'm sorry to say I can't regale you with bikini bombshells slathering sunscreen on their bare chests and thong covered ass cheeks. But I can quickly tell you about an experience I had one morning in the locker room.

Like everywhere else at this complex, there was a brand new, unused men's locker room. There were about 20 lockers and a large communal shower room with shower heads sticking off the wall. As you can imagine, I was always the only person there.

One morning, as I headed to the locker room after my swim, I noted a sign on the women's locker room door. Out of service. Interesting.

There were two women still swimming in the pool, and after checking the pace clock on the wall, only 45 minutes until the work day started. The wheels started turning in my head.

I headed into the locker room and sat. I patiently waited in my suit for about 10 minutes before stripping down and hitting the showers. I timed it perfectly, because right as I turned on the water I heard a voice calling in.

"Um, hello? Is anyone there?"

I quickly squirted shampoo in my hand and lathered up my hair, pretending I didn't hear anything.

"Hello?" I heard again, closer this time, and then a gasp."

I turned around and feigned shock as I saw the two women from the pool standing there with their hands over their mouths.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I covered myself with my hands, soap dripping from my head to my chest.

They were both staring with guilt at my body with wide eyes and open mouths. They looked very similar, I could argue siblings, but probably not. They were about 5'7" with similar body types. Athletic, broad shoulders, with average sized tits and nice toned legs. Their hair was still wet so I couldn't tell the styles they wore, but one was blond and one brunette. Both down past their shoulders.

After a few moments of silence the brunette spoke up. "I-I'm sorry, we didn't know if you were still here. Our locker room is locked."

I didn't say anything, just continued to stare with fake horror.

She continued, "We don't really know what to do, we can't be late but need to shower. Would you, um, mind?"

I let them stand awkwardly for a few antagonizing moments, before responding.

"Geez, I mean I guess. I can't be late either, so as long as y'all are comfortable." I moved my hands back up to my head and started washing my hair again. Revealing my member hanging between my legs.

I watched both of their eyes flicker down, the blonds lingering a little longer than the brunettes. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"O-ok." The brunette said and led the way in. I couldn't help but notice the blond holding a smile back.

They went to the complete opposite side of the showers, and I turned my back to them. Hoping it would give them a false sense of privacy to strip down. When I took a chance to glance over my shoulder, they hadn't gotten completely naked, but their one pieces were pulled down to their waists.

They were facing away from me, so I could only see a glimpse of sideboob peaking out. It was enough to make my cock stir though. I turned completely around and started soaping up my body. The blond must have felt my eyes, because she glanced over her shoulder at me. I saw her eyebrow raise, and she slowly turned around completely.

Her breasts were stunning. They hung slightly, but weren't sagging. She began soaping them up, rubbing in between them and pinching her nipples slightly with a smile. I returned the favor, cleaning my quickly growing cock.

The brunette looked over at the blond just as her friend pulled her suit all the way down and kicked it off to the side. She was speechless as the blond stood fully nude, and trailed her fingers down to her clean shaven pussy. She started rubbing her clit with one hand as she massaged her breasts with her other.

We masturbated from across the room, eye-fucking each other the whole time.

I thought the brunette would hurry out and leave us alone, but to my pleasant surprise, her shocked expression turned to one of arousal, as she slowly stripped her suit completely off as well. She was unshaven, with a full bush, but equally as gorgeous.

She looked at me as her fingers found her own hole, and she started fingering herself. The three of us stood, masturbating with growing fervor. It didn't take long to escalate.

After working herself into a frenzy, the brunette sidled quickly over to the blonde and planted a kiss on her lips. I watched as their tongues intertwined and they moaned into each other's mouths while they continued fingering themselves. At some point during their aggressive makeout, their hands switched roles and they were fingering each other.

I couldn't wait any longer and took quick, long strides over to the two of them. They both had the same idea I had and dropped to their knees as I arrived. The brunette moved first, reaching out to grab my cock, and guided it into the blonds mouth. She wasn't the most skilled, and couldn't take my length too deep down her throat, but the brunette helped with that.

She jerked my shaft as the blond swirled her tongue around my head. They both continued fingering each other as they fallated my cock. I grabbed the back of the brunette's head and brought her lips to my member as well. Their lips connected and their tongues slipped back into each other's mouths, this time with my cock in between.

I grabbed their hair and moaned as their lips smacked and their spit combined with my precum. I thrust my hips forward and back as their lips suctioned around my shaft. I didn't like how much of an afterthought I was becoming though. They were definitely more lost in each other's hands and mouths, my cock was just an added bonus.

So I got down to their level. I pulled my cock out from between them and kneeled down myself. I went even further as to lay completely on the floor. The girls took their spots knowingly, the blond easing her dripping cunt onto my diamond cock, and the brunette lowering her muff onto my mouth.

Her pubes were soft on my lips as Iapped up her juices. My hands massaged her ass as she ground herself into me, moaning and reaching out to her partner. The blond was screaming as she rode. Taking full control and bouncing up and down, burying me deep inside her with every bounce. Her ass slapping on my balls loudly and sending the cascading water splashing.

It wasn't long before their lips and hands found each other again, as they were making out and groping in a triangle of fuck. I felt them both cum together as they screamed into the other's mouth. Quivering on top of me, the blond's cunt constricted around my cock, and the brunette leaked fluid into my mouth, and squeezed my head tightly with her thighs.

They finally turned their attention completely to me. They both dismounted, and the brunette laid next to me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth while she pressed her tits into my side and grinded her hips into my leg. The blond pushed her tits together and started working them up and down my shaft.

It didn't take long for their tag teaming to push me over the edge. I grabbed the brunette's hair and groaned into her mouth as I felt my hips buck. The blond slipped my head into her mouth and milked the cum out of me with her tits. I don't know how she did it, but she took it all.

As I lay dazed on the floor, water showering over me, I saw the girls lean over me and exchange the cum between each other's mouths. I watched the cum drip from their lips as they kissed sensually, dripping onto my stomach and ultimately down the drain.

When they disengaged from each other, they looked at me and giggled. They scurried off quickly, and were gone by the time I had the energy to get up. Unfortunately, the women's locker room wasn't out of service again while I worked there, so this was the only time I could take advantage. I did see the women a few times after, but shared nothing more than a few coy smiles. Not even names.