Perks of the Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren gets in a late night workout at the gym.
3.3k words
4.55
7.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I left you on a bit of a cliffhanger there, but I want to tell you about some stuff I had going on the side as well. As I mentioned before, the campus was huge. Essentially a sustainable city all its own. As you can imagine, I wanted to spend as much time there as possible, including outside of working hours.

I started working out daily. I was already in good shape, but with a free-to-use gym of all women, why wouldn't I get a workout in as often as possible. I lifted after work, and I swam for cardio in the morning. I'll get to that another time, don't worry. A lot to be said.

You know how on Tik Tok and Instagram there are all those videos of women going to the gym in essentially thongs, and then yelling at guys for watching them. Yeah, this wasn't that. When you have a gym of exclusively women, they aren't trying to show off for anyone. No one was wearing those biker shorts that are designed to ride up the ass. No one was wearing underwire on their bras or even low cut sports bras, so their tits were hanging out.

A lot of yoga pants, a lot of tops covering sports bras, a lot of sweaters or jackets even to increase sweat for weight loss. But you know what is fucking hot regardless of what you are wearing? Fit girls on ellipticals and doing squats. I don't care what you are wearing, if you have a ponytail and are working out your glutes, you are going to be exuding sex.

And listen, most people were covered up and no one was really showing off, but when everyone is working out in a big room, it's going to get hot. Layers will be shed, and there will be enough eye candy to look at.

The first few times I went, I was watched the entire time. And it wasn't the kind of voyeurism that's fun. I was seen as a predator. Areas would clear out around me. Staff would hover to make sure I didn't misbehave. And I didn't.

I was just happy to get a workout in without a bunch of frat douches hogging the machines. You know who doesn't like to incline bench press? Small pilates girls. I could get a great workout done in 45 minutes that would take 2 hours at a public gym.

So I just put my headphones in, jammed out, and kept to myself. After about a week the staff stopped hovering around me, and after a few more the regulars wouldn't leave or move when I arrived. They knew I wasn't going to bother them.

All that to say, you KNOW I was looking. The squat racks were in the same place as the bench presses and dumbbells, so in between sets there was barely anywhere I could look that wasn't the floor or a tight ass. And the floor matts for abs were positioned right behind the step machines, so whenever I was doing crunches or russian twists, I was looking up at a full moon.

I got so fucking fit at that gym you couldn't imagine. I never wanted to leave.

I know you know where this is going. As a decently attractive, in shape, adult man, numbers were on my side. If I'm in a room full of one hundred women, odds are at least one of them is going to find me attractive. Now put me in the same room with mostly the same women every single day, and add in endorphins from working out? It's only a matter of time before a spark ignites.

It's the same thing that happened in the office. It took about three months before I was regularly fucking the redhead in the bathroom. It took about a month and a half in the gym.

It was the Friday before a three day weekend. I had stayed late to close out some deals, so it was already well after hours when I got in the gym. With the long weekend, you can imagine a lot of people had gone home early or taken the day off entirely.

There were maybe ten of us there, and the majority were just walking on the treadmill. It was leg day for me, so I got set up at a squat rack and put my headphones in. I zoned into my warmup and got lost in my music for ten minutes.

With stretching done, I stood up and looked around. Even more people had cleared out, there were only two girls chatting on treadmills that showed they had been walking for almost an hour, and one girl who was also setting up at a squat rack behind me.

I could see her reflection in the mirror in front of me. She was a tiny thing. Not much taller than five feet, with her light brown hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a sports bra that didn't do her A cups any favors, but that wasn't the asset that she would flaunt. Her ass did all the work in some low rise gray leggings. If she was one hundred pounds, twenty would be in that beautiful lifted tight ass.

And when she would squat? Ho.Ly.Fuck. I did my best not to stare, but I had the advantage of the mirror, and she didn't. She couldn't tell I was taking three minutes between sets just to watch her go up and down, picturing myself underneath her as she bounced on my cock reverse.

At least I thought she couldn't, but my heart stopped when I saw her turn and walk up to me at one point. I closed my eyes and started bobbing my head pretending to be in the zone. She tapped on my shoulder, and I turned, attempting to look like I hadn't noticed her.

She was bubbly, "Hi! I'm reaching my max. I'm wondering if you could spot me?"

My dream come true.

"Yeah, absolutely!"

I turned and followed her back to her rack. At this point, the place had cleared out. Being regulars, I guess the employees weren't worried because they weren't even here. We were alone.

"Thanks!" She continued, just one more set of ten.

I was surprised by the amount of weight she had on the bar considering her size, but if she is maxing, and with glutes like hers, I guess it made sense.

I helped lift the bar off the rack and she took a quick step back. I followed suit, but not before the small of her back had bumped into me. Her squats were deep and slow. Great form, honestly. Textbook. If you look up 'Back Squat Tutorial' on Youtube, this is what you see, so I felt weird reading into it, but the electricity around us was palpable. Her rhythmic up and down inches in front of me reminded me of a stripper sliding on a pole. And I haven't even mentioned her groaning.

Again, nothing you don't hear on a regular basis in a gym, but small grunts and groans as she pushed up was making my cock stir. I tried to look away or think about something else because I was wearing very thin basketball shorts. Any twitch or movement could be seen. But the smell of her hair, the sweat on her back, and everything she was doing was intoxicating.

By the time she was on her tenth squat, I was semi hard and the outline of my member could be seen through my shorts. As soon as she gasped out the number 'ten' I turned to go back to my rack. An attempt to avoid her noticing my shorts.

But she grabbed my arm as I turned. "Front Squats now, thanks!"

I didn't have a chance to say no, she was taking no rest, and was already getting the bar off the rack. I took a couple of deep breaths in an attempt to soften myself, and then walked around so I was standing in front of her.

She looked up at me and smiled. To my dismay, that was enough to get me going again. Then she dropped. Slow and steady again. The image was once again reminiscent of a stripper sliding down a pole, this time looking right at me.

Because of our height differential, when she was at the bottom of her squat, her face was inches from my crotch. There was a 0% chance that she didn't get an eyeful of the outline of my penis. My only saving grace was that I was aroused enough that my cock looked big in my shorts.

Her ten front squats was the most agonizing, embarrassing, yet arousing set I'd ever had in a gym. When she breathed out ten on her last rep, she put the bar back on the rack and smiled up at me again. She did not give any hint that she had noticed anything.

"Thanks! I'm done now, just gonna stretch. Appreciate your help!" She then sauntered off to the ab mats, swaying her hips and ponytail and not looking back.

"Fucking hell," I muttered under my breath and went back to my squat rack. I only had a couple sets left, so I finished up within a couple of minutes. I then made my way to the ab mats myself for a 15 minute ab workout.

The girl wasn't lying. She was doing some deep stretches and yoga to finish up. I don't know about you, but skinny girls doing yoga is one of my biggest turn ons. I got on my back quickly to hide my ever growing erection, and got straight into my situps as I caught glimpses of downward dog and childs pose.

I was pleasantly surprised that her stretching continued on as I finished my workout. I got up to head to the locker room when she called out to me.

"Hey! Thanks again for spotting me. Any chance you could help me out with my stretches?"

I was standing with my sweat towel covering my crotch to hide my hardon at this point. No one asks for help with stretching, right? She's coming on to me.

"Sure!" I responded, tucking my erection into my waistband and throwing my towel on the floor. "What can I do?"

"Make sure my back and everything is straight please!"

Now if you don't know yoga, I'd recommend pulling up some beginner poses, because I'll try my best to explain, but don't know how well I'll do.

She started just standing and motioned me to get behind her. She stretched her arms out and bent a knee to get into Warrior II. She then dropped her right hand to her foot, keeping her knees straight and her left arm in the air. She looked back as I softly laid my hand on her left arm keeping it straight, and I laid my other hand on her side.

She rolled her torso and brought her left and right hands between her legs, and now stood touching the floor with her legs spread eagle. I was officially fully erect with my cock in my waistband as I looked down at this beautiful presentation in front of me.

At this point, due to her height, her ass was a few inches below my crotch. As she brought her feet together to her hands, her hips rose and before I had a chance to move, her ass slid up my cock like a credit card.

I froze. My sausage now fully pressing into the crack of her ass, I waited. She paused there for a few breaths before walking her hands forward into downward dog. It was at that moment I noticed a patch of wetness between her legs, darkening her gray leggings. It was on.

I don't know if it was her intoxicating scent, the titillating routine she had been performing for me over the past 30 minutes, or the endorphins rushing through me from my own workout, but I had to have her and nothing was going to stop me.

I brought my hand back and gave her a firm spank and squeeze. She squeaked and gasped, but remained in her downward dog pose. I pulled back and did it again on the other cheek, a little harder this time. She gasped again as she fell to her knees. But again, she remained on all fours with her ass towards me. The third time I spanked her she moaned instead of gasping.

Her moan sent me into a frenzy. I grabbed her pussy from behind and felt the heat between her legs. She looked over her shoulder, back at me. I saw a look of desire and want in her wet eyes and open mouth. I reached forward and grabbed her ponytail gently pulling back, bringing her to sit on her heels.

I then walked around and stood in front of her. She was tiny on her knees in front of me. I pulled my basketball shorts down, revealing my fully torqued cock. 8.5 inches is well above average, and looked massive in front of her petite face. Her mouth opened slightly in anticipation.

She had responded positively to her spanking, so I grabbed the base of my cock and slapped her across the face with it. She let out a breathy 'Ah' as it struck her cheek, and she bit her lip in response. I grabbed the back of her head and slapped her three more times, before pushing myself inside of her.

It was clear she liked it rough, and I was happy to oblige. I quickly found she had no gag reflex. I took full control, thrusting my cock down her throat. My grip tightened on her pony tail as I fucked her face forcefully. She gagged with each thrust and her mascara was soon running through watering eyes.

She grabbed my ass to brace herself as I got more aggressive. I would fuck her throat for up to 30 seconds at a time, giving her only a few moments to catch her breath. It was ragged as she gasped for oxygen between sessions, spit dripping from her lips and down her chin. I could feel my balls tightening on the third or fourth round of face-fucking, so I pushed as deep as I could, watching the head of my cock through the front of her neck. I came forcefully, releasing a primal yell as I shot semen down her throat. She gagged as my cock pulsed inside her throat, and she spit up some cum and saliva as I pulled out.

She was gasping again for breath as I walked to the storage area behind us. I stripped my clothes as I walked leaving myself completely naked. I grabbed a couple of resistance bands, and while she was still recovering, I tied her hands together in front of her. She gave no resistance as I tied, and her nipples were hard, poking through her sports bra.

I threw all one hundred pounds of her over my shoulder and carried her back to the squat racks. She wriggled in anticipation as I tied her hands above her head to a pull up bar. I took a step back and eyed my handi-work in the meantime. She was strung up on her tiptoes, with running makeup and spit around her mouth. She was still breathing heavily, and her chest rose and fell, pushing her small tits out and nipples towards me. Her leggings were soaked between her legs.

I smiled and took some quick steps towards her. I grabbed her leggings and pulled them all the way off in one swift movement. Then I pulled her sports bra up exposing her tits as well. I once again stepped back and admired her. Her pussy was hairless and glistening. Nipples a light pink on her flat chest.

I stepped forward and spun her around so her back was facing me. Her ass was truly phenomenal. I could see her cheeks clenching in anticipation. You know me well enough at this point to probably guess what I did next. I crouched down, stepped under her and turned as I stood. I grabbed her ass and held her in place as her legs draped over my shoulder and my face was inches from her cunt.

She gasped as I dove in. She tasted like sweat and sugar and I licked up all of her. I ate her out as aggressively as I had fucked her throat minutes before. She wasn't expecting the effort and was moaning with pleasure as I tongue-punched her box and rubbed my nose up and down her clit.

Her arms still tied and my hands locking her legs in place, she was constricted and unable to move. She could squeeze with her thighs though, and I felt her first orgasm in that way. She squeezed my head tightly as I felt more liquid shoot out of her pussy and into my mouth. She screamed in ecstasy and I felt her writhe in pleasure as I licked her clit through the minute long orgasm.

I could feel myself leaking precum as she quivered on my shoulders. When her legs unclenched, I quickly untied her from the pull up bar, keeping her hands bound. Manipulating her small body easily, I lifted her off my shoulders and brought her down slowly to my cock, still standing.

Her pussy was dripping, and I slid her easily onto me. She gasped as I used her like a pocket pussy, keeping myself still and working her up and down. She wrapped her arms around my neck and plunged her tongue into my mouth.

We made out like that, standing, me bouncing her on my throbbing cock, and her moaning into my mouth with every movement. I walked quickly and pushed her up against the wall, fucking her now as fast as I wanted. She continued shoving her tongue as far into my throat as possible.

Right before she came again, she wrapped her legs around me tightly and held me in as deeply as I could fit. She screamed as she brought my face to her breast, and squeezed me into her flat chest. As she shivered and quivered again through her second orgasm, pressed up against the wall, I deemed it my turn to cum.

I turned and dropped her onto the mat at my feet. She looked up, breathing heavily, as I towered over her. I started jacking my cock quickly and grunting in anticipation. She leaned back on her elbows pushing her chest out, closing her eyes and opening her mouth. She was ready.

I drenched her in cum. I don't know how many streams I shot out, but her small face was glazed completely, and cum dripped down her chest. I watched, breathing heavily, as she wiped out her eyes and shoveled my seed into her mouth. Our eyes connected for a few moments as we both silently caught our breath.

I moved first, grabbing my sweat towel off the floor and wiping her face with it. I then kissed her deeply one last time before shoving the towel in her mouth. She gagged as I turned and walked to the locker room. The last thing I saw as I turned back to look at her one last time was her laying on her back scooping the cum off her chest with an exhausted but satisfied look on her face.

Despite having my way with her consistently throughout my time at this company, I never got her name, and I think we both liked it that way.