Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She definitely had the demeaning bitch humiliation thing down.

"Sit back down." She grabbed my head and pushed my face under her gown.

"Suck me off. Betty says you give great head. Only reason I agreed to this trip."

Worked to please her. She squeezed my head with her very large strong thighs. She came and squeezed very hard for a few seconds. Kept going which she seemed to expect. Finally she said stop.

"Sleep on the floor."

"Uh need to pee."

"Tough shit you should have gone before dummy."

She got under the covers and went right to sleep. I curled up naked on the floor at the foot of the bed. Had a long bad night since my bladder was killing me.

Could recount the trip but it was disappointing. Boring and uneventful. Each day was the same. Helped her get dressed and then serving her breakfast. On the hikes stayed right behind her. Carried everything for the two of us.

The evenings were mostly me washing her feet and legs then massaging her as the three of them talked. Sam was sort of average and frankly uninteresting. Boring perhaps. Betty did her best to make conversation but it never clicked.

Sam bitched a lot all directed at me. Her feet and legs hurt. Her back hurt.

Each night she had me strip outside her tent. Inside it was the same six nights in a row. Sat at her feet. When she was ready ate her till she was done with me. Slept at her feet. She never touched me.

A couple of the mornings she had me eat her before breakfast.

Except for my washing her feet and legs each evening she never really washed except for her face each morning and evening. Her body odor and pussy were quite strong by the last day. Guess she figured it was too much trouble to bath in the woods and I was cleaning her pussy with my mouth.

The last day's hike was very short for the two of us as she turned back a short way in. Sam said nothing to me that full day. All week nothing about me getting off and she totally ignored my dick. Even with the erections each time she got oral.

The car ride back was silent. Randy dropped her at her building. Sam said to Betty and Randy "thanks that was interesting bye" and walked into her building.

No recognition of me at all. As we drove back to their place Betty asked me what I thought.

"Well I do not think she likes me."

"Yup that was obvious. Well we will try again. Sorry Wes but this will take time. Maybe you can put an ad in one of the underground mags here in NYC. We will screen them for you."

"Sure thanks for everything you two do for me."

"Of course sweetie."

Couple of months later on my next trip to NYC Randy brought up the ad.

"Did you put one in?"

"No."

Betty jumped on me about that. Chastised me that I needed to make an effort.

Randy handed me a Village Voice and told me to read the personal ads. My eyes were opened. There were some 'alternative' ads. Did not know about adverts like this back then. No free underground papers in conservative upstate NY.

There were lots of straight, gay, kink, and several female dominant ads along with the usual higher paid escort, massage, and Pro Domme ads.

It took some work to understand because the ads were charged by the letter. So a lot of short hand like 'SBM25 seeks WF' or 'SWF45 for WM<35'.

We all worked together to write up my ad. Cannot remember it exactly something like 'SWM26 needs DomF LT SM'.

LT was for long term and SM meant Slave/Master (well later learned it had another meaning too).

Mailed in the ad the next morning and gave them Betty and Randy's number. Betty would screen any responses. Expected no replies and forgot about it.

Winter was fast approaching and as usual sank deeper into my hole through the holidays.

Betty called and insisted that I visit them right after Christmas. Arranged to visit for 4 days before New Year's. Betty tried but couldn't get me to stay for New Year's Eve.

Arrived on the 26th. It was a breezy dry day in the 40s. They insisted on taking me out to an early dinner. We had a great time. They had lot's going on.

Randy was several years into his career and doing great. As always he had lots of funny and interesting stories to tell. Betty updated me on the details of her Physics PHD thesis research. Not only was she ready to present her thesis the upcoming spring but already had offers for both research and teaching positions.

Felt like a total bump on a log around them. Had a menial state job whose only selling point was it was very hard to get fired.

"Wes we have a present for you."

"Dammit Betty you know I do not do presents have nothing for you guys."

"Relax it is not a Christmas present. Something much better."

"I've been talking with a dominant woman who responded to your ad. She is a little older but I think that would be good for you. She has a real take charge bitchy attitude. Would love to dominate and own a guy. She's divorced with a 12 year old daughter. But do not worry she shares custody with her ex husband. What else. Oh yes she is Chinese American. Has been here over 35 years."

"How old is she?"

"43."

"Am 26 you sure that is OK?"

Randy jumped on that.

"Dammit Wes wake up! Not a lot of women for you. You are both adults and she's at least five years younger than your Mom. If it works shut up."

Looked down and apologized.

Betty continued. "We talked for several hours on the phone. She does not have any real BDSM experience but is naturally an in charge lady. Bitches constantly about men. Says they all just want a blow job and fuck, cook and maid."

Randy piped in.

"Well we do."

Ignoring her husband's joke she continued.

"She wants a man who will be there for her and her daughter. And who will live in her lifestyle not his. Follows orders, doesn't talk back, doesn't argue at all, and is grateful for any sex. Sounds perfect right?"

"Well good start yes. What about the type of sex?"

"She has no Dominatrix experience but says she always decided sex with her husband. Think that is why he divorced her. She wouldn't blow him and really doesn't enjoy fucking. Oh and she went on about how he didn't give good head. Quick licks to stop her bitching. Told her you are great at eating pussy and will do it as much as she wants."

"Jesus Betty you told her that?"

"Dummy that IS what you want and I am trying to sell her on you. Get with it."

"Yes Ma'am."

We all burst out laughing.

Two days later had a lunch meet and greet with Julie. She was average looking with a petite five foot tall frame. A little roll on her stomach. Like most men my first thoughts are physical and sexual.

The whole lunch felt like an interview. She told me a lot things. She asked hundreds of questions. After an hour she changed the subject.

"So what is it you want in the sex?"

"Well it is not just that. Want the lady to be in charge especially with the sex."

"Are you stupid? Already know all of that from Betty. Be specific. I read a bunch of mags from the adult store. Lot's of nasty freaky shit. Is that what you want?"

"Want to serve you and do what you want. Then have you totally control mine."

"Are you dense? Twenty six and you have no idea of what you want in bed? OK let me ask specifics then. What if I want two hours of oral every day?"

"Would love that."

"Will never blow you."

"Of course not."

"Maybe you never get to fuck me. Already know you will be OK with that you are a total wimp. You want to be whipped and beaten?"

"Uh if it is something you want to do of course."

"OK I can work with that. Punishment for not following orders. You want to be pissed and shit on?"

"Not really but if we are committed long term up to you."

"Might be fun to piss all over you. Make you lick some up." She laughed about that. Was starting to get turned on. This could be the one.

"Would be nice to have my tired feet massaged and sucked clean at the end of a long day. Or get some exercise swinging a riding crop to beat your ass."

She certainly had the verbal thing down. Interesting and she seemed very open to the whole idea.

"OK here is the important sex part. Do you want to be fagged out?"

"Uhh ... What is that?"

"Picked up some gay S&M mags in the Village. Read a story about a Pro Dominatrix bringing a straight slave to a gay sex club. Made him blow and get fucked by guys while everybody watched. It is called fagging out. Gays love that shit. Would you do that?"

"Not sure I could ever do something that extreme." She reached under the table and felt my crotch.

"Good you are not hard. Don't want a closet fag. But if you piss me off enough I'll do that." Was speechless.

"Tomorrow night will meet you at Betty's six sharp. If you are a good boy I'll take you back to my place for a test drive. No jerking off. You want to be with me from now on you only get sex when I decide."

She didn't even say goodbye stood up grabbed her purse and coat and walked away.

Sat there for a few minutes. Maybe this could be it? She had the attitude for sure and certainly learned a lot from the porno mags.

Back at the apartment that night filled them in.

Betty was grinning. But she warned me she couldn't be home that early tomorrow so Randy would have to protect me.

They laughed their asses off.

***Next chapter my first Domme.

12